Unexpected Love

Por writtenbykei

|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 || Mais

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Sequal Out Now

Chapter 20

4.1K 170 37
Por writtenbykei

excuse any mistakes

Kaymoni | Kay
Memphis, TN

As soon as she told me he was in the hospital i grabbed my keys and rushed out the door. India didn't give me too much information just told me he was in a car wreck. My emotions were all over the place, i was just hoping he was alright.

"Is Tyree West here? He was in a car wreck tonight." I asked the lady at the desk.

She slowly looked up at me. "A who?"

"Tyree West."

"Hold on." She typed away on her computer. "Who?"

"Ma'am-" I cut myself off taking deep breaths. It's always some shit with these fuck ass receptionist.

"He's in room 137 on the second floor." The receptionist said. I nodded and took the elevator up to his room.

I stopped on his floor and knocked on the door until i heard him say come in.

I went over to hug him.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Big dummy was drinking while driving." India shook her head and i did the same.

"Ima give y'all some privacy." India walked out the room.

"You ok?"

"I'm straight just some minor back pain and a few bruises. Where ma?"

"India said she ain't pick up when she tried to call, she at work tho." I sat in the chair next ta the bed. "Drinking while fucking driving? Are you for real?"

"I fucked up. I know."

"Oh you more than fucked up. Nigga you could've DIED, and you got a whole baby on-" I wus cut off by my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I picked up seeing it was Jakari.

"Hello?"

"Kaymoni, where yo fuck ass at!" He semi yelled. I left the house without saying i was leaving. I didn't wanna disturb his sleep.

"I'm at the hospital."

"My nigga learn how ta answer the fucking phone when i call the first time!"

"Who is you talking too?" I made a face. "Cause it ain't me."

"Hol up why you at the hospital?"

"My brother got ina wreck that's why i wasn't answering the phone, asshole. Plus my shit was on silent."

"Take dat bitch off silent."

"This attitude and tone, ian wit it."

"You heard what the fuck i said." He hung up.

"Who was dat?" Ty asked me.

"My rude ass boyfriend." I told him rolling my eyes. "Fuck ass nigga." I mumbled.

He finna be one single muhfucker ina minute.

"Yea back ta dat." He sat up sum. "You and Tank, doe?"

"Let me go get India." I said scurrying off.

"You can come back in." I said to her sticking my head out the door.

"Did they tell you when your allowed ta leave?" India asked wobbling to him.

"They gone run summo tests and hopefully if everything good i'll be discharged tonight." We nodded.

I stayed awhile longer until eventually a nurse came in and told us they were gonna run more tests and he'd be discharged in the morning. We had to leave so me and India did just dat.

karii🤍: you still at the hospital ?

: no i'm on my way back

karii🤍: hurry tf up
Read 12:35am

*
*
*
"You got me messed up." I said to Jakari when he opened the door.

He grabbed my throat and pulled me in closer. "Ima fuck you up Kay, keep playing wit me."

"Ian een did nun." I pouted. He picked me up and on instinct i wrapped my legs around him. He walked ta my room and practically threw me ona bed.

"Nope we not fucking."

"Yo mom not her."

"Don't care." I shrugged. "From the way you was talking ta me ona phone... you don't deserve dis pussy."

"Say yo brother ight?" He asked.

"Yea he's ok." I shook my head and he nodded before pulling me closer and messaged my thighs.

"Bruh." He threw his head back. "You really not tryna mess wit a nigga?"

"Nope." I popped the p pushing him out the way and went ta use the bathroom.

After washing my hands i went back in the room to see him finishing up a phone call.

"Say i gotta head out."

"Head out?" I made a face plopping ona bed. "Already?"

"Ima be back." He put on sum shoes.

"Wait." I pulled his arm. "Gimme kiss."

"No you ain't gimme no pussy."

"Cause you don't deserve it."

"Youn deserve a kiss, fuck you mean." He snatched away and i kicked him.

"You ain't shit." I said and he chuckled grabbing his keys off the stand.

"I'a be right back." He pointed. I ran up and grabbed his face for a kiss.

I started to pull away but he wrapped his arm around my waist and deepened it.

I broke the kiss ta breathe. "Be safe."

"I will and i want you naked when i get back."

"We'll see." I shrugged and he smirked closing the door behind him.

He opened the door and walked out. Locking it behind him i changed outta my cloths and watched some netflix till he came back.

*
*
*
"Mmmm." I moaned throwing my head back while riding Jakari off ta the sunset.

"Fuck you so damn tight." He groaned gripping my thighs and stroking upward, into me. I moaned sucking on his neck.

We went at it until he nutted in me.

"This why i'm finna make yo ass start wearing condoms." I yelled ta him while i was using bathroom.

"Fuck on witcho bullshit." He yelled back. I finished my business and washed my hands before throwing on his shirt.

"You for real bout dat condom shit?" He asked grabbing my hand.

I laughed at him. "Yes! You got me fucked if you think i'm finna let you impregnate me."

"You not on birth control?"

"I am but i can still get pregnant." I told him jumping ona bed.

"Get the fuck down!" He sat up and tried to grab my foot.

"I'll kick the fuck outchu." I threatened when he kept trying.

"You all types of childish."

"Ayeee met a bad bitch, put kids on her face, not childish...YEAHH I'M CHILDISH!" I sang all in his face.

"You know dat song?" I asked pecking his lips but he wasn't kissing me back.

"Jakariiii!"

"What?"

"Nothing." I said laughing. He smirked and shook his head at me.

__________

epilogue up next!
vote & comment

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

203K 5.3K 30
ROLL UP Por pookiehugs

Ficção Adolescente

90.9K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH🌚💕
851K 40.6K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice