Game On, Horan (Niall Horan L...

By NiallerTime

He broke the promise that would've kept our friendship together. No calls, texts, facetimes, or any signs of... More

Game On, Horan (Niall Horan Love Story)
Promises are meant to be broken
New Plan
I Declare War
A Stereo, Ladder, & Grapes
Snogging the Coca Cola Polar Bear
Chicken Noodle Soup & Grandparents
Polly Wants a Cracker
Scandalous Dreams
Say Cheese!
Airport Security Troubles
Gorilla Glue Gone Wrong
Team Nouis and Team... TBD
Pillow Tower
Mystery Girl
A Sticky Situation
ParaNOrmal Activity
Farewell for Now
Runaway
Adventure of a Lifetime
London
Tie Breaker
Threesome?
Movies & Snakes
Second Chances
Happy Birthday, Niall!
Truth or Dare
An Unexpected Visitor
Niall's Irish Girlfriend
Braces
Superman vs. Batman
The City of Love
Date Night
A Series of Fortunate Events
Whip Cream & Sour Milk
Beauty & the Beast
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Author's Note

Chapter 41

18.7K 844 404
By NiallerTime

Please if you don't remember what happened in the last chapter, reread it before you read this!

________________

Molly's POV

"Hey, Molly," I looked up from my bed innocently as I watched Niall stroll into our hotel room. He took a bite out of his burrito and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Hey, Ni," I sat up and eyed his burrito warily.

I want one.

"I would've brought you one, but I didn't know what you wanted on it," Niall shrugged and stood up, kicking his shoes off and walking to his suitcase.

"It's the same order from when I was a kid," I looked at Niall shamefully as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Niall looked back quickly, making me look away, "Chicken, lettuce, salsa, and rice?"

Exactly.

As I nodded my head, Niall snorted, "They didn't have chicken, just beef."

"A burrito is a burrito. It doesn't matter what's on the inside because it'll taste good no matter what," I crossed my arms and pouted as Niall took the last bite.

"Whatever you say Molly. I'm gonna head into the shower because we're probably doing something tonight," I watched as he picked up a towel that was neatly folded on the main dresser before turning back to me and saluting.

Once he disappeared from my sight and the bathroom door closed, I whispered, "Have fun, you little wanker."

As the shower head turned on, I picked myself up and out of bed. I slipped on a sweatshirt and a pair of slippers before exiting the hotel room, and walking the short distance to Harry's hotel room.

Once I got to the door, I knocked the beat to What Makes You Beautiful, entertaining myself. There was a moment before the door opened to a grinning Harry.

"Terrible song choice," he laughed before stepping to the side, letting me in.

"Niall just went into the shower," I jumped on his bed and sat criss-cross applesauce. "Anything new on Zayn?"

Harry leaned up against his dresser and crossed his arms, "Zayn said he was taking a shower as soon as he was getting back so he should be getting out any second now."

"Well, while we're waiting, wanna get something to eat with me?" I got up and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Harry sighed before nodding, "I just ate, but yeah, why not."

I clapped my hands and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the hotel room. Once we were in the hallway, I let go of his hand, not wanting to give him any ideas, and walked over to the elevator.

"Do you think they're gonna be mad?" I asked, leaning on one of the railings.

"Zayn, maybe, but Niall probably won't be," I bit my lip nervously, remembering that I forgot to tell Harry a minor detail.

"I, erm, forgot to tell you something," Harry raised one of his eyebrows and looked at me warily. "I put itching powder in their shampoo, conditioner, and body wash."

I watched Harry's eyes grow wide before he looked at me, "Molly!"

Yeah, they're going to be more than mad.

_____________

So it turns out that they did have chicken as a choice for burritos.

"Niall lied," I took the last bite of my burrito and tossed the foil into the nearest trash can.

"So now you don't have to feel bad about the prank now," Harry punched my shoulder lightly, making me laugh.

"Oh, I didn't feel bad about the prank before. I was just worried that they'd be mad at me," I walked into the elevator and clicked our floor button.

He deserves revenge.

The elevator beeped, indicating we reached our destination, as the 2 doors split open. And standing in front of us were two angry boys with red and green hair.

"I don't think Christmas was for another four months, but it's great to see you guys already getting into the spirit," I patted Niall's shoulder as I squeezed between the two boys. Their skin looked a bit scratched up, but nothing bad.

Maybe I should've put more itching powder in.

"Molly Roberts!" I stopped walking and turned around, seeing Niall coming after me. I took a quick peak at Harry and saw him in a fit of laughter as he was pointing at Zayn.

Green didn't go too well with Zayn.

"My hair's red," Niall pointed to my beautiful creation on the top of his head.

"Well, yeah," I caught Harry's eye and grinned. "Point for Team Badass!"

Niall sighed, his face getting redder and redder by the second, "You're fixing this."

I rolled my eyes and rested my hands on my hips, "Says who?"

Niall pouted his lip and gave me puppy dog eyes, pleading to me silently. I looked away, not letting myself get caught in his spell.

Those eyes.

"Please, Molz," I took a glance at him before sighing. I nodded before punching his arm, hard.

Niall's eyes widened as he grabbed his upper arm, "What the hell was that for?"

"Chicken was one of the main options for the burritos," and with that, I walked away and into my hotel room.

________________

"Wait, we're not going out with them?" I asked Niall, raising my voice slightly.

"Nope, you're helping me re-dye my hair."

I'm finally in L.A., one of my ultimate dreams, and he's making me stay at the hotel to dye his damn hair back.

"I hate you so much," I crossed my arms as I plopped down on the bed.

"No you don't," Niall smiled at me before he tapped a few buttons on his phone.

As much as I try to hate Niall, I never can stick to it.

"Okay so Lou usually does this for me, but she's going out tonight so you'll be doing it," Niall flashed me a grin before disappearing into the bathroom.

"Niall, you know I don't know how to dye people's hair," I twiddled my thumbs, getting a little nervous.

After a moment, he came back with two bowls and a couple towels, "You dyed my hair red so now you can dye my hair blonde."

If only it was that easy.

I watched closely as Niall poured something in a plastic bottle and then tighten the lid before shaking it. He stuck his tongue out as he concentrated.

"Okay, so after this part, Lou usually starts with my roots then uses a brush to do the rest of my hair," Niall handed me the bottle before walking into the bathroom. I followed after him, clueless and helpless.

When I walked into the bathroom, Niall was sitting on the sink, facing me, with his head bowed down to show the top of his head.

I sure hope I don't screw this up or another night out in the City of Angels will be at risk.

I picked up one of the brushes Niall sat out, and picked up the plastic bottle that held the dye. I hesitantly squeezed the bottle and watched the dye pour out onto his hair. Then, I carefully spread the dye and colored Niall's hair in like it was a coloring book. I repeated my actions over and over until one strand of hair was completely covered. Next, I took the foil that he had already cut into pieces and placed it over the part of his hair that I dyed, pressing the paper together so it would stay on its own rather than me holding it.

"You still stick your tongue out when you concentrate on something," I looked down at Niall and saw him peaking up at me, eyes glinting with admiration. I could feel my cheeks heat up as I slowly retracted my tongue and closed my mouth.

"You act like I'm a completely different person from when we were eleven," I scolded, as I continued covering Niall's hair with dye.

"Well you kind of are," Niall shrugged, avoiding my gaze. I watched him twiddle his thumbs as he kicked his legs back and forth before he continued, "You used to love being around me, but now it's different. Don't tell me it's not different because it is."

I gritted my teeth as I took another piece of foil and placed it on the section of hair I just dyed. I took a shaky breath, knowing he was right, and sighed, "you're right, Niall, it is different. But different doesn't always mean bad, you know."

"You hated my guts, Molly, so yeah this kind of different is bad," Niall glared at me as he clenched his jaw.

He obviously doesn't know the difference between hate and love.

"If I hated you, then why would I cuddle with you all night and watch Disney movies with you?"

"Because it was a Disney movie. You didn't pay attention to me because your full focus was on the movie," Niall rolled his eyes and gave me a look like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"If I hated you, then why would I agree to run away from home and go on a year long tour with you and the rest of One Direction?" I gave him a pointed look, but he just rolled his eyes in response.

"Adventure and being surrounded by cute, famous boys. How could you say no to that?" Now he was just being obnoxious. Cute boys? Really?

"So you're saying I threw my entire future away just to hang out with five cute boys?" I slammed the bowl down and grabbed a piece of aluminum foil, pressing down harshly.

"Molly, that's not what I meant-"

I cut him off, not wanting to hear his excuses, "You're an idiot if you think I hate you. I just wanted to spend some time with you since you keep running away from me!"

I felt a pressure on my hand which made me slowly glance down, watching as Niall slipped his fingers through mine. He squeezed my hand tight once our hands were connected before smiling up at me.

"I'm sorry," he said softly as he brought his hand up to my cheek, caressing it slowly. "I don't hate you in the slightest. I've never hated you even when you hated me. I wanted to be around you, but I had to leave. I didn't want to, but I had to."

With one hand occupied, I grabbed the bottle and continued dying Niall's hair with the other. Niall still had a grip on my hand and my cheek, but it was starting to become tense so I leaned down and pecked his cheek for a second. Then I Eskimo kissed the same spot, showing him that I wasn't mad and that I forgave him. I giggled as his cheeks were being engulfed with red.

The rest of the dying process didn't take long and before I knew it, Niall's hair was blonde and his arm was pulling me down on the bed.

Niall rubbed his wet hair on me, making me yell in protest, before asking, "So what movie are you picking today?"

I shoved his wet head away from me before getting up and walking over to my suitcase that held my DVD collection. I skimmed through the selection before smiling and stopping on my all time favorite movie, Tangled. I quickly put it in the DVD player and then crawled back onto the bed, waiting for his reaction.

I've made him watch this movie so many times now.

"Tangled, again?" Niall groaned, but I can see a smile growing on his face. "You're obsessed."

"Do you think I'd make a good Rapunzel?" I sat up on my knees and ran a hand through my long, blonde hair.

"Only if I'd make a good Flynn Rider ," Niall pulled a face which put me in a fit of giggles. "Except the stealing part. I don't steal."

You stole my heart.

"Erm, we'll have to work on that," I teased. Niall pulled a pouty face before pulling me down onto his chest and wrapping an arm around my waist.

Niall turned the lights off with the remote before wrapping his other arm around my waist, pulling me flush against his chest, "Well I think you'd make a beautiful Rapunzl."

Our lips were dangerously close as we held each others gaze, but before anything could happen, I ducked my head under his chin and rested it on his chest. I heard Niall sigh as he rested his chin on top of my head gently, holding me tighter.

"I'm glad you came with me that one night," Niall muttered in my hair before gently kissing the top of my head.

This boy shouldn't be making me heart beat this fast.

________

Hi you guys! I'm going to try my hardest to finish this book because it's not fair to you nor fair to me either. I've spent a lot of hard work on this book and I want to finish what I started.

How would you feel about me writing a Harry Styles fanfic once I finish Game On, Horan?

But I hope you guys understand that I'm a senior and I have to take the ACT two more times because I suck at standardized tests, I have like 10 college applications to fill out and turn in, I have so many essays to write for college and my college course, and that calculus is kicking my ass and making me wonder why I haven't dropped out of school yet. School is literally screwing me up and uhg it's so so stressful.

But I'm here and I'm determined to finish this book!

I cannot thank you guys enough for sticking with me and not giving up on me! I truly appreciate it and I hope you guys will enjoy the rest of the book!

Please vote and honestly tell me what you think! I'd appreciate it if you sent me ideas for pranks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 71 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
510K 14.5K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...
373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
6.3K 79 41
Emmaleigh really didn't have a multitude of friends. She only talked to a couple of people; those who she let know her inside and out. It wasn't as i...