𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 | 𝟏𝟖+

By __julieee

In which an eighteen-year-old succumbs to an older man . . . "I can't resist him, even though I tried. Call m... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

183K 4.4K 4.9K
By __julieee

A T H E N A

"I ain't even think of leaving sometimes, I ain't think of letting go. I ain't ever thought of going nowhere, I don't even see it down the road. Cause we're collecting moments, tattoos on my mind"

° ° °

I flutter my eyes open and look around the room. The silky sheets underneath me feel amazing.

I roll over in the huge bed and see Vincenzo's sleeping figure. The blanket reaches till his hips, exposing his six-pack and abs. I scoot closer to him, and inspect him.

His skin is sun-kissed like he has worked for hours in the sun even though he works indoors. His shoulders are so broad and his arms are so veiny and bulging with muscles. Then my eyes go up to his face. 

His lashes are so long they're kissing his cheeks, his eyebrows so dark placed above them. His lips are so plump and kissable, and yet they can be so rough when they devour me...

His nose is perfectly sculpted and his cheekbones are so high. His hair is falling in front of his face, making him look so innocent and cute. Waking up to this view is amazing, having him lying beside you so carelessly, looking so drop-dead-gorgeous.

He looks like God made him Himself.

I jump up at the sound of my ring-tone, and look at my nightstand. My phone is going off, and I roll over to that side of the bed and grab my phone.

When I look at the person who's calling me, I start panicking.

I look behind me and see Vincenzo still sleeping peacefully. I compete if I should pick up or not, but decide to do it.

"Chris?"

"Athena! Finally, you pick up. I was calling you the entire night yesterday," Chris worried voice says. I frown.

"I didn't hear my phone ringing," I say, and suddenly feel a strong arm wrap around my waist, and it pulls me into a rock-hard chest. I have to suppress gasp.

"Are you okay?" Chris asks. I nod, but realize he can't see me.

"Yeah, I'm fi-ah!"

Vincenzo's hand squeezed my breast, and his fingers are playing with my nipple. "You don't sound fine," Chris says, and I can tell he's frowning.

"Sorry, just saw a spider, you know how much I hate spiders," I laugh and push Vincenzo's hand away. He growls softly, and disappears under the sheets.

Chris laughs and says something to me, but I can't focus because Vincenzo lays me on my back and I feel warm lips kiss my knee, and they travel at a slow pace up.

He starts his way kissing up to my thigh, but my hand finds its way under the sheets and pushes his head away.

"I called because I wanted to know how your trip is. When are you returning? I miss you," he says and I can hear the sad tone in his voice.

Guilt takes over again. "Oh, I'm sorry. I must've forgotten about it," I say and Vincenzo's head appears from under the blanket. His eyes are naughty, a smirk dancing around his lips. Our eyes stay connected while I'm speaking with Chris.

Maintaining eye-contact with me, Vincenzo presses a kiss against my belly, his tongue flicking out into my belly-button. I take a sharp inhale of breath.

"I'll be back next week," I breathe into the phone, and watch as Vincenzo kisses his way up to my neck, so that his body is resting between my legs. I feel him breathe down my neck, causing goosebumps to rise. His lifts his hips and rolls them against mine. I bite back a moan. "Tell him you're busy," Vincenzo whispers, so quiet I almost didn't hear it.

He repeats his previous action. I arch my back, my hand clawing his back.

"Chris, I need to go, something came up," I say breathlessly and without waiting, I hang up and ignore the thought of me being a horrible girlfriend. He sinks against me again. I let out a low moan.

"I need you," Vincenzo rasps out, and before I know it, he rips off my panties and yanks down his boxers. He grabs my leg and wraps it around his waist. The tip of his cock is grazing my entrance, making me shiver.

"Buongornio, bella," he rasps out and without waiting, he enters me. He waits a moment, letting me accommodate to his size. I gasp, and buck my hips against his. It still hurts a little, but the pleasure soothes it. 

He draws away from me, but slams back in. I moan loudly, and wrap my other leg around his waist. Low moans escape from Vincenzo as he continues to thrust into me. Unconsciously, I clench around him and a groan escapes his mouth. He starts thrusting faster, hitting another angle which makes him go deeper.

A loud moan escapes me, and I bury my head in the crook of his neck.

"You feel so good inside me," I gasp and press a kiss on his skin. "Harder," I plead, and that's all it takes for Vincenzo to go hard on me. The pain completely vanishes as he starts driving into me with a harsh force, grabbing my ass to bury himself deeper in me. 

He grunts and closes his eyes in bliss before opening them again to look at me in the eyes. I clench around him again as I feel my orgasm nearing, my legs start shaking around him so I cross my ankles. My hands are marking his back as my orgasm starts enveloping me – and Vincenzo as well.

"I need to come," I breathe. After a few more thrusts, I bite in his shoulder and he allows me to come. I scream his name and let go.

Not long after me, he pulls out, his seed covering my inner-thighs and belly.

"You look beautiful," Vincenzo rasps out and gazes down at my naked body.

"So, so beautiful," he whispers and caresses my skin. His eyes are filled with so much admiration and something else I can't describe.

He leans down and presses a kiss against my lips, his tongue licking my bottom lip and taking it between his teeth. "Let's get you cleaned up," he whispers against my lips. I nod. He gets off of me and takes me in his arms, carrying me to the bathroom.

"Ready for our first shower together?" Vincenzo asks jokingly. I nuzzle his chest and close my eyes. He sets me down on the sink and walks in the shower stall, turning on the shower.

When the water is warm enough, he motions for me to come and I do as he says. I close the door made of glass behind me, and get with Vincenzo under the water raining down. 

Our naked bodies collide, his arms wrapped around mine and mine around his body. His hands grip the side of my face, making me look up at him. He kisses my lips again, tasting them and taking his sweet time exploring my mouth. He pushes me against the cold tiles of the shower stall, deepening the kiss.

Our lips part, the water running down our faces, wetting our bodies and hair. Vincenzo's dark hair sticks against his face, and even now he manages to look hot.

"You need to get cleaned," he whispers and turns around to grab a soap-bar. But instead of letting me wash my body myself, he starts doing it. He gets on his knees in front of me, and cleans my legs. Then he starts cleaning my inner-thighs, rubbing the soap on my skin, washing his seeds away. He places a kiss right under my belly-button and stands up.

He spends some extra time cleaning my breasts and then he moves up to my neck.

He washes the foam away with water, and then it's his turn. He starts washing himself, but I stop his hand and take the bar over from him.

"Let me do it," I whisper, and look up to him. He raises his eyebrows, but says and nothing.

My tiny hands grip his biceps, and I gasp at how hard they are.

Vincenzo chuckles at my reaction, and watches how I start washing him. I start with both his arms, then his broad shoulders and then his abdomen. My fingers graze over his muscles – over that delicious six-pack – and I try not to drool. 

"Enjoying the view?" he asks mockingly. I press my lips together and shake my head at his ego. He knows he's good-looking, that smug bastard.

After awkwardly washing his legs – and avoiding his manhood – he lets the water pelt down on him, washing away everything and leaving him clean. He wraps his arms around me again and pulls me flush against him. My nose is in the crook of his neck, and I inhale deeply, enjoying his smell.

Without really realizing it, I press a kiss on the skin of his collarbone, and another one.

His skin is so soft under my lips, the water-drops sliding into my mouth as I continue to kiss down his body.

"Athena," he breathes out. It's then that I realize my effect that I have on him. I plant kisses down his chest, then his abdomen until I'm on my knees and am kissing the skin on his hips. His hands find their way to my head, and they tangle in my hair. 

Once his erect cock is in front of my eyes, I look up to him from where I'm sitting.

"You don't have to do this," he whispers, but I can clearly see the lust hidden behind his eyes.

"But I want to," I say honestly, and without waiting, I lean forward and take the tip between my lips, softly sucking. It's sweet... and salty. I actually like the taste.

Vincenzo lets out a hiss before his grip on my hair tightens.

"Merda," he grunts as I take a little more of him in my mouth, softly licking the base and sucking on the surprisingly soft yet hard skin. I take some more of him in my mouth, and my hand grips the rest of his length I can't take in my mouth. 

I softly start sucking and look up to him, to see his head leaning against the tiles with his eyes closed and his plump lips parted in bliss.

I start bobbing my head along the length of his cock, my tongue licking his tip each time I start over while sucking on his skin. My hand starts pumping his length, making him let out a loud groan.

"Fuck, gattina," he breathes, and starts thrusting his hips. His hands move my head up and down while his hips continue to thrust against my face, making his length slide in and out of my mouth. 

I start gagging a little at the size of his cock in my mouth, but somehow, I manage to take him whole.

"I'm going to come, Athena," he groans and closes his eyes. I don't know if I should pull back or not, but decide not to and feel his semen squirt in my mouth, sliding down my throat. I let go of his tip with a pop and swallow everything up while looking up at him. 

Vincenzo rakes a hand through his wet hair before he gets on his knees in front of me, and takes my face between his large hands. 

"You're driving me crazy, principessa," he whispers to me. I smile weakly at him.

"I can say the same," I answer honestly.

° ° °

After our shower, we got out and ordered some room service. Right now, we're lying back in bed again. Vincenzo's arms are wrapped around my waist and my back is pressed against his front.

"I don't feel like doing anything today," he murmurs in my hair. "Me either," I whisper, and turn around so I'm facing him. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder.

"This is nice," I whisper to him. He hums, and rests his face in the crook of my neck. "Yes," he whispers. Our moment is interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

Vincenzo curses under his breath. "It's probably room service," he says and gets up. "No, I'll get it," I say and stand up, wrapping my bathrobe around my body. I walk out of our room, into the living room and to the door. 

Without thinking twice, I open the door, but instead of seeing a worker of the hotel here, Nate is standing in front of the door. My breath hitches in my throat, and I grab the fabric of my bathrobe tight between my hands.

"Oh, hey," I say, surprise evident in my voice. Nate runs his eyes up and down my attire and smiles at me. "Athena, hey. I was on my way to have breakfast, and I wondered if you—"

"She's busy."

I didn't even notice Vincenzo walking up to me with an angry expression on his face, and now he's standing beside me, his hand right above mine where I'm gripping the door. Nate's eyes widen, and they move to Vincenzo to me, understanding in his eyes.

I've never felt so embarrassed in my life. He knows now. "Alright, I'll leave you two alone," he says, and turns around. He starts walking down the hall, and I immediately close the door behind me.

"Oh my god, Vincenzo! What's going to happen now? Oh no, what if he tells dad? He works in your company and..."

Vincenzo shushes me by pecking my lips. "Don't worry, cara, I'll talk to him and make sure he doesn't say anything," Vincenzo comforts me, and takes me by surprises when he hugs me. I hug him back.

"But..."

"Shh, now. I'll handle this," he says, his voice vibrating against his chest.

I have a feeling that he's talking about something else, but I decide to let it be. All I can think of is that Nate can tell dad, and I don't want to know what his reaction would be. 

Because I'm terrified of the thought of not seeing Vincenzo again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...