The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

šŸ’”šŸ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

šŸ’” Introduction šŸ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
ā¤

62: He Doesn't Understand

984 71 16
By chaexjune

I just wanna love you
Touch you, be with you
Hold you by my side, girl
Hold you close but we're far
I just wanna leave you
Hate you, erase you
Because I love you too much

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook, hey...can you wake up?", Seokjin asked me as he shook my bed to wake me up.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw him sitting on the couch looking at me in his grey suit. I tried to lift my body up but my head suddenly spinning in pain. I hissed as I touched my forehead before Seokjin told me to just stay in bed for the day.

"You know why your head is aching, Jungkook?", he asked me as he stood up with arms crossed.

"Why?", I asked back as I tried to remember what happened to me last night.

"You had alcohol last night. I don't know how much you drank but seeing how you are right now, it seemed you had quite a lot. So, just stay here. You don't need to come with me to meet the investors today.", he told me as he came towards me and touched my forehead. "A bit warm. I'll order some soup for you before I leave.", he told me before he grabbed the phone on the table next to the bed.

I lied down in bed as I recalled what happened last night.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The cup in my hand fell to the ground when I heard what Jennie yelled about when she was talking with Jisoo at the balcony out there. Hyeri asked if I am okay but I ignored her as I pushed myself to the balcony. I opened the sliding door to meet Jisoo and Jennie who stayed here last night with me.

"Who's drunk, unnie?", I asked them as I looked at their eyes for an answer.

Both of them looked at each other instead of answering me right away.

"I heard you yelling, Jennie unnie. Who were you two talking about?", I got even eager to know as I can guess who they were talking about that they cannot talk inside about it.

"Um...Chaeyoung...it's nothing..."

"It's Jungkook, right? You guys were talking about him. Jisoo unnie, tell me I'm right.", I cut Jennie off as I looked at Jisoo with hope that she will tell me the truth.

She looked at Jennie in anger and fist shown at her but she came to me with a warm smile trying to assure me everything is alright.

"Chaeng, I'm sorry. Yes, we were talking about him but please don't worry. Jin told me that he's fine now. He just needs to rest and he'll be alright then.", she told me what I had been expecting to hear from her.

"Is he alone?", I asked them.

"What?", Jisoo replied to me.

I wiped the tears that was coming out of my eyes before I said, "He needs someone to take care of him when he's sick. He surely has a hangover right now. Who's with him? Is Jin oppa there with him?"

Jisoo stared back at me without a word.

"Last time he got drunk he collapsed, unnie. Someone have to be there to look after him.", I told her as I tried not to cry more.

"Okay, Chae. Stop crying. I'll call Jin again and make sure Jungkook is well cared, okay? For now, you should take a shower and we'll go to the hospital. Okay?", Jisoo told me as Jennie started to push my wheelchair back inside my apartment.

"Hyeri unnie, please take Chaeyoung to shower now. I'll make breakfast for us all. Later after breakfast, we will take Chaeyoung to the hospital.", Jennie said to Hyeri as I stayed quiet thinking of Jungkook's wellbeing in Australia.

Even though today is an important day for me to check whether I still need to wear the hard cervical collar on my neck or not, I am not excited for it knowing that Jungkook is not well himself. Should I try to call him today? No, he needs to rest.

"Unnie, can I have my phone? Just for a while. Please...", I asked Jennie since she kept my phone with her since last night. They did not want me to use my phone for the meantime because they know I will cry just looking at those unreplied messages in there.

"Let me just send a message to Jungkook. Then, I'll give it back to you. You can keep it away from me.", I told her before she gave me the phone in my hand. "Thanks.", I said with a smile as I unlocked the phone.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I could say I regret going to the night club last night. The drinks I had made my head spinned like hell and I could not get up with ease. My back was sore even after I had a soup with rice this morning. Seokjin told me to just stay at the hotel room so I ended up sleeping again until 2 PM.

My head felt a little lighter now than before but my body still felt sore and weak. I stretched my arms in the air and stood up before I went to take a cold bath to freshen up. While bathing, I recalled what happened to me last night.

"She's a good girl. I don't deserve her."

"Of course you don't deserve her. You just made her cry tonight."

The words Seokjin said made my heart stings. I stopped rubbing my hair and forgot the shampoo on it as I was thinking of his words.

"Chaeyoung cried...because of me?", I said as I stepped back leaning against the hard wall behind me.

❤❤❤

I was watching the TV when Seokjin entered my hotel room with a bag of fruits in his hand. I smiled at him when he blocked the TV with both of his hands on his hip. He looked at me as if I just did something wrong to him.

"I stay here as you instructed.", I told him as I did not know if I had done anything wrong today.

"Where's your phone, Jungkook?", he asked as he put the bag on the table in front of me.

I pointed to the table next to the bed where I put my phone at and he went there to check on it.

"It's in silent mode. Why did you put it in silent mode?", he scolded me but I acted like I did nothing wrong.

"I don't want to be disturbed.", I told him with a smile on my face.

He put the phone back to the table and sighed.

"You don't want to be disturbed but you made people worried about you, do you know that?", he said as he sat next to me on the sofa.

"Is Chaeyoung worried about me?", I asked him back without looking at him.

"Of course she is. Didn't you...oh, of course you didn't check your phone. Selfish brat! You don't even think of those people that worry about you. Do you know that you made Chaeyoung cried last night?", I nodded as he said that to me.

I looked at him and admitted that I heard about it last night from him.

"Why she cried, hyung?", I asked him.

"Why she cried, you asked me?", he replied and I nodded to it. Even though I could guess why, I wanted to hear what he has to say about it. "Because you're being quiet. You didn't say anything to her since the day you came here. Now that I think about it, she must've cried since that day you left too. Why are you doing this, Jungkook? Don't you love her?", I let Seokjin rant all he wants about me before I give a respond to him.

"Jisoo has been bugging me all day not because she missed me but she's mad with you. Now, tell me what is your problem before I punch you for being a jerk with Chaeyoung.", he told me but I chuckled at him.

He showed me his fist while saying that he is not kidding. I nodded and put my hands up in surrender before I utter a word.

"I'm not good enough for her. I don't deserve her. I told you that last night, right?", I said to him as he put his fist down.

"So, what? She loves you. If you feel you're not good enough for her, you should tell her that and listen to her. Listen to why she loves you. Only then, you know if you deserve her or not. Don't hurt her this way. She doesn't deserve this treatment, Kook.", he told me as he gave me a pat on my shoulder.

"I felt like having amnesia is my punishment, hyung. I can't remember her. Out of all the people I know, I forgot her. Someone who is important to me. Sometimes I wonder how she can fall for me? Does she know I was a playboy? Why she loves me? I don't understand it, hyung.", I asked him even though I know he cannot give me the answers.

He sighed before he went away and came back while putting my phone in my hand.

"Take a look at her message and please reply to her. At least, do that for now. I'm tired hearing Jisoo raising her voice at me just because she wants to know why you are so quiet here.", he told me before he excused himself to go to his hotel room.

Once he left, I looked at my phone and saw the message he told me about. It was a voice message. Chaeyoung never left me a voice message before.

I tapped on the message and listened to it.

🗨 Chaeyoung: Kookie...are you alright? I hope you get this message I'm giving to you...Jungkook-ah, I miss you so much and I'm sorry I found out that you got drunk last night. Did you know you have a low tolerance to alcohol? And you need someone to take care of you the next day you wake up? So, please...don't drink again. I'm not there to look after you, Kookie. I can just pray that you'll be alright there. I'll ask Jin oppa to buy you a lot of fruits later. Make sure you eat them, okay? It could help you to recover from the hangover. Please do that, okay? I love you, Jungkook.

I stared at the message for a while before I looked up at the fruits on the table.

❤❤❤

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 8.2K 74
A guy who is not ordinary. Already 155 years old of age but does not look ageing. Looks just like 25. A 25 years old girl who is just ordinary. Her b...
89.7K 2.6K 31
[A ROSEKOOK STORY] --------------- Hi I'm not gonna spoil the story for you so why won't you read it
3K 184 24
[COMPLETE] A BTS story. JiminXReader You and Jimin live in two very different world and rules. He lives the high privileged life and he can't see the...
4.2K 213 25
A rosekook fan fiction whose story is based on a tv show... it is gonna be different from all other fan fictions... here you will not see any start o...