MVP (Min Yoongi AU)

Von iluvY00ngi

He's my most valuable player. - Written in short English. - On going. Mehr

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

5

84 21 0
Von iluvY00ngi

"I'm sorry," he repeated.

My mouth parted. Shocked to what I've heard.

Am I not dreaming?

I heard his chuckles. It brought me back to earth. I didn't even realized that I zone out— right in the stairs as I looked down on him.

"It seems you've made me a very bad guy in your head." I gulped hearing his words.

I bit my lip as I contemplated whether to be honest with him or not.

"W-Well... yeah.. that's true." I sighed after deciding to tell him the truth.

He shook his head in amazement.

"Our first meet was kind of gritty. I totally understand you," he said and drawn out a gummy smile.

I slowly nodded. Agreeing to what he said.

"Right," I spoke.

I heard him laughed. I knitted a brow.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nothing... It's just.. you look cute," he said.

My mouth rift open for another time. I blinked a few times to make sure I heard him right.

This guy... he always surprises me.

I felt my cheek heated. Feeling suddenly shuddered to his unexpected compliment.

"Thanks?" Uncertain— I answered.

It drew him another laugh. Making me so flustered with his acts.

I only realized now, that I've really judged him too quick.

Seeing his gummy smile. Hearing his laughter. Listening to his calmed voice.

I immediately regretted all my bad thinking about him.

I sighed. Suppressing a smile.

"Stop laughing!" I yelled— acting all annoyed.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
143K 5.2K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake love Von :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...