I Just Can't Stop Loving you...

By Neelam_K96

This story will be based on sheetal track with some new twist and turn I hope you all gonna enjoy this ride... More

Prologue
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
New banner
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 9
PART 10
OPINION POLL
Announcement
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
Thank you
PART 18
PART 19
Coming Soon
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
Note
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
Sorry note
Note
Part 28
New OS
note
Part : 29
Part 30
PART 31
Part 32
Part 33 - Mature content
Overwhelmed Response
Part 34
PRECAP
News
Part 35
Notification
Part 36 - MATURE CONTENT
Part 37
Precap
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40 Mature content
Important
Part 41
Part 42 Mature content
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45- Turning Point
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Note
New FF
Part 49
Part 50 slightly mature content
NEW FF
ANOTHER SURPRISE
Part 51
Vote Appeal
Part 52
Part 53 - Last part
Note
Epilogue
Most Awaited Thank you Note from my Side

PART 8

8.6K 371 51
By Neelam_K96

Anjali : come now I have to share many things with you... With that she, nani and anjali left from there. She turns backword and saw Arnav was still seeing her and indicate her through eyes that he will wait.
And then all left for their room

***************

It's 1:45am and everyone were sleeping in Raizada Mansion after the party. But two souls were not sleepy at all. Arnav woke up from bed when he was unable to sleep and started to think what happened after everybody left inside the house. He told khushi that will wait and he was waiting for her at their place where they usually met in childhood. It's their tree house near river. Once their family together made a trip for Sikkim. It was one week trip and there when they went to roam around to visit many places then they saw this a tree house. And it was khushi's demand to have a tree house like this and ofcourse Arnav couldn't see her soniye upset so he also demanded for that. Then their both the families decided to make one  for their children where all the children will enjoy their time and will play.

It's a beautiful tree house standing alone in mid of lake. It was decorated with curtains and many other things. Bed with pillow is there and also there is stair which lead them downwards and there is small place is made attach to them to sit. It was surrounded by greenary and is decorated by fairy lights. It was made after some distance of Gupta and Raizada Mansion. Both the houses can be seen.

Arnav was seeting downwards where only two or three people can sit and was waiting for khushi. It's been one hour now he has been waiting here and now he was going impatient. Exactly at the same time he heard some sound. He thought it was khushi so without turning he started to blabber.

Arnav : I knew you will be here. But you came late so punishment will be duely served and yeah not tk forget your that's stupid challenge. How can I forget that you made me crazy Khushi Gupta, you made me to do many crazy things. So now as a punishment you have to do sit ups and that 100 time. And with every sit up you have to say I Khushi Gupta agreed that Arnav is genius.

He was blabbering in himself and haven't turned out still. But after sometime when he doesn't get any response he again asked

Arnav : why are you not saying anything.. ohhh okay cat got the tongue right. Okay let me negotiate a little for you. You just to 50 sit ups that's all. You haven't had to say something with that

Again no response but he heard a chuckle. A chuckle which did not belong to her. It's not her voice. So whose it's like some male voice. He slowly turns around and his eyes moves from downwards to upwards. And a wait left his mouth

Arnav : what the!! What are you doing here bhai?? Where is that sweet little brat.

Akash : sweet and brat... Wow Arnie what a name you invent.  But she would only one of this name I mean either she is sweet or either brat.

Arnav : Shut up bro don't irritate me more tell me what are you doing here. And where is she is.

Akash : Sorry bro.. but you can't meet her this easily or talk to her. Seeing her face you won the challenge but talking to her I think you have to work more hard.

Arnav groan in himself and started to murmur in himself. And akash watched him amused. When he couldn't able to control this he said

Akash : why are you murmuring like happiness. This is her traits.

Arnav : shut up Bhai now tell me now what she said to you. Obviously you haven't come here to bromance with me. You came here as her informer so tell me what she said now.

Akash chuckled a little seeing him impatient. And told him the message he have for him

Akash : Arnie, Arnie, Arnie

Arnav : I know my name now move forward

Akash : yes telling you don't be so impatient. So where I was yeah she told me to inform you that watched her face is okay but she will not talk to you as you haven't talk to her when you were going to abroad so obviously talking to her is not easy. She also said work hard laad Governor...

He stopped as he saw arnav's angry look and then said

Akash : what I m decoding exact words what she told me. Haan so where I was.. yess work hard laad Governor may be you get the chance to talk to her. That's it. And then he laughed aloud watching his face.. Arnav face was red in anger...

Arnav : that sweet little brat. I will not leave her. He turns towards Akash and then calm down a little he thought to buttering him so with a sweet small smile he moved towards him and started to hold his hand.

Arnav : bro.. listen to me

Akash shrugged his hand and started to move backwards and Arnav started to move closer to him

Akash : Arnie yukkk leave me I m still staright and a boy. I m interested in girl. You shouldn't do such things with me.

Arnav took a minute to understand what exactly he is saying and then push him a little and said with disgusting face...

Arnav : ewww Bhai.. for your kind information I m also a bit only and is interested in girls chiii what a disgusting thought you have...

Akash : excuse me it's your doing which led my thinking there. By the way. What you were going to tell me.

Arnav : brooo, I m your little brother no... You love me a lot.. so would you not help me...

Akash : no never it's your problem you should handle this. Why should I interfere and become a scaped goat. Happiness will not leave me if she comes to know.

Arnav : bhaiii pleaseeee.. for me.. for you Arnie...

Akash saw his puppy dog face and blinking eyes. How can he say no to his brother. He was always with him, they were partner in crime so he sigh and then nodded his head.

Akash : okay let me know what can I do for you but you won't tell anyone about this.

With that Arnav jump upon him to hug him. He hugged him very tightly and kept his both the legs near his hips and arms on his neck. He literally jumped on him and akash hugged him back. Akash smiled on his little brother craziness.

****************

At Raizada Mansion someone also was not able to sleep peacefully and that is khushi. She was sleeping in Anjali's room. She turns towards anjali and saw her sleeping peacefully so she moved slowly towards window and started to see stars there. And thought. Did she made a mistake while not going there. Should she would have gone there. Arnav would be angry no? But then she started to think how he left her. She was in 8th standard. When he was in 10th and decided to move on. She was having her exams... He was the only boy whom she was close and his only best friend so it hurts her when he went without meeting her. She was small she was not at the age of understanding what going out and studing is necessary. She was child by heart who need attention who need love. And the one who was giving her left without saying anything. So this is his punishment. She smiled a little thinking how he got impatient when he got to know this challenge what he won and this thought made her pout. But that's okay... She will still give him hard time... And then she was back to sleep.

Holla guysss so here is the update. Do comments, vote and share. For mature content of Sayonee link has been shared in bio. My youtube link which is on arshi vm is also shared in bio go check it. Do subscribe, like and comment. Many of you said update is small. I know guys I am writing short Chapters and I am really sorry for that but I am kind of busy. Having night shifts. So I am not getting time for writing long. Will keep this suggestion in my mind and thank you for the suggestions 😊. Next update will be Sayonee which I will update tomorrow. So stay tuned stay safe and lots of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 17.1K 24
What if Arnav didn't make it to the rooftop in time to witness the scene that broke his heart? How will he deal with Khushi's confession? How will th...
421K 21.4K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...
79.6K 7.6K 42
Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam The boring life of 'Khushi' in 1000 AD, transforms into a roller coster ride when her SIMPLE, UNCOMPLICATED husband-'Ad...
63.4K 2.2K 23
This story starts from the Sheetal track. The entry of Arav and Sheetal. The story mainly focuses on Arnav and Khushi and there are many happy moment...