Trolls World Tour: Cooper Twi...

By WaterDragon931

After Making Peace Between The Trolls And Bergens, Poppy, Branch And Z Found Out That Are 6 Different Troll T... More

Z Information
One More Time/ Rock You Like A Hurricane
Trolls Wanna Have Good Times/ The Story Of The Strings Of Music
Biggie Joins The Quest/ Symphonyville/ The Bounty Hunters
Lonesome Flats/ Born To Die / I'm Leaving Lonesome Flats
Trolls Is Trolls/ To The Funk Trolls/ The Chaz Experience
Getting Kidnapped/ Vibe City/ It Was All Love
Arguments/ Perfect For Me/ K-Pop VS Reggaeton/ The Yodelers
Overpower With Fashion/ We're The Same/ No More Music
Just Sing/ A Family Talk/ Don't Slack

The Quest To Unite The Trolls / Crazy Train

1.2K 10 4
By WaterDragon931

Poppy Looked At The Little Bat Infront Of The Balloon. She Gave It A Bow And Glammed It Up But It Still Looked Kind Of Creepy. Not The Way She Thought So Anyway.

"Oh Look How Cute You Are! Barb Is Gonna Love Your New Look. Tell Barb I Look Forward To Helping Her Plan The World's Biggest Party." Poppy Told The Bat As She Handed The Letter She Wrote.

"Poppy?" Z And Branch Voice's Was Heard Heading Towards Her.

Poppy Screamed.

"What Are You Doing?" Z Asked Although She And Branch Had A Hunch.

"Uh, Nothing." Poppy Said As She Tries To Cover The Bat With Her Cape. 

"Ooh! Poppy's Busted." The Balloon Said As Poppy Shushed It.

"Sneaking Out To Meet Barb? Head Into Enemy Territory?" Branch Asked Her.

"She's Not The Enemy. She's A Queen, The Same As Me." Poppy Says.

"And What Did You Do To That Poor Bat?" Z Asked As She Looks At The Bat. The Bat Then Flies Away With The Letter.

"Bye-Bye, Little Bat." The Hot Air Balloon Says.

"Your Dad Just Told UsThat Queen Barb Is Bad News." Branch Reminded.

"Well, My Dad Doesn't Know Everything." Poppy Remarked.

"He Knows More About This. You Didn't Even Know There Was A String Until This Morning." Branch Pointed Out.

"First Of All, Branch, Neither Did You." Z Said, Smirking.

Branch Was Surprised By Her Come-Back.

"And Second, King Peppy Also Knew My Destiny, Too." Z Told Poppy.

"He Maybe Fine In A World Where Everybody Lives In Isolation, But I'm Not." Poppy Said As She Gets On The Hot Air Balloon.

"Poppy, Listen. I Get That Your Dad Was A Little Unfair About Barb, But We Don't Anything About The Other Trolls." Z Told Poppy.

"Well, We Know They're Trolls. Branch, Z, Look Around Troll Village. Everybody's Different, Even Us."

Then, They Heard A Sneeze.

"Huh. Did You Hear Something?" Poppy Asked Branch And Z.

"Don't Try To Change The Subject." Branch Said.

"Look, Being Queen Means Having A Lot Of Power. And It's My Job To Use It For Good. I Can't Stay Home When There's A World Full Of Different Trolls Just Like Us." Poppy Stated.

"Ugh. This Is A Terrible Idea That Will Most Likely Blow Up In Your Face." Branch Smirked At Poppy.

"Okay, Bye," Poppy As She Cut The Rope For The Balloon. 

"Poppy! There Is No Way I'm Letting You Do This... Without Me!" Z Said As She Used Her To Got In The Hot Air Balloon.

"What?" Branch Exclaimed.

Poppy And Z Stare At Branch. Branch Just Stood For A Little While. He Then Jumped Onto A Tree And Jumped Into The Hot Air Balloon.

"If Z Is Coming, Then I Guess I'm Coming Eith You." Branch Said.

"Oh! Thank You. I Really Didn't Want To Go By Myself." Poppy Said With A Sigh With Relief.

Then, Z Realized Somthing.

"Wait, Poppy! I Need To Grab Something." Z Says Before Jumping Off The Hot Air Balloon And Onto A Tree. She Used Hair To Get Down The Tree And Ran To The Room That Holds The Scroll. Once She Entered The Room, She See's The Scroll That Tells The Prophecy About The Peacekeeper Of All Music. Z Grabbed The Scroll And Head Back, But She Stopped When She Saw Someone Walking Towards The Forest.

Z Followed The Person And See That It's Cooper.

"Cooper? What're You Doing?" She Asked Her Big Brother.

Cooper Turned Around Was A Little When He Heard His Little Sister.

"Oh, Uh, I Was Just Gonna Get Some Food, That's All." Cooper Lied.

"Big B You're Such A Bad Actor. I Know That Look On Your Face When You Decide To Go Not Anyone Knowing. Cooper, You're My Big Brother And I Love You, Tell Me Where You're Going."

"Okay, You Got Me, The Truth Is... I'm Off To Find If There's Other Trolls Like Us."

"And You're Going By Yourself?" Z Asked.

"I Was Gonna Ask You If You Wanted To Come With Me, But I Also Know That Your Job Is To Protect Poppy From Danger Since You're Her Royal Protector. And I Know It's Sounds Scary, But I Have To Do This. Not Just For, But For Us." Cooper Said.

"Okay. If You Want To Do This, Then I'll Support You. Just Promise Me You'll Stay Safe." Z Said Before Hugging Her Brother.

"I Will, Little Sis." Cooper Said As He Hugs His Sister Back.

They Broke The Hug And Went Their Opposite Ways. Soon As She Made It To The Hot Air Balloon, She Used Her Hair To Climb The Tree And Land In The Hot Air Balloon.

"What Did You Forget?" Poppy Asked Her.

"I Forgot To Get The Scroll About The Peacekeeper Of All Music. I Wanted To Read More, So I Can Know And Learn More About Myself." Z Said As She Put The Scroll Inside Her Hair.

"Okay. Let's Do This!" Poppy Said To Them As They Started To Rise In The Air.

"Road Trip!" The Hot Air Balloon Exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Poppy Cheered.

The Rock Were About To Leave Techno Reef.

Barb: All Aboard!

Hahahahahahahahha

Spider Crabs: Ay, Ay, Ay

The Spider Crabs Hid As The Angler Buses Burst Out Of The Water.

Barb(Rock Trolls): (We Are Trolls)

Crazy, That's How It Goes

(We Are Trolls)

Millions Of People Living As Foes

(We Are Trolls)

Music Has Kept Us Apart

(We Are Trolls)

It's Time For The Hard Rock Revolution To Start

No Spats, No Tiffs, No Fighting

When Everyone's The Same

We're Going Off The Rails On A Crazy Train

Then They Went Back In The Angler Bus And Barb Then Held Up A Glowing Blue String.

"Yeah! I Got The Techno String! Who Knew World Domination Could Be So Much Fun?" Barb Smirked.

SHe Greeted Her Fellow Rockers Differently And Went To Attach The Techno String To Her Guitar, Where The Hard Rock String Was Already There. The String Transformed And Turned Red Like The Hard Rock String.

"Only Four More Strings To Go Until Rock Unites The World." Barb Smirked As She Sat In Her Chair, Then Asked, "Dad? Where's Dad?"

A Toilet Flushing Was Heard From A Small Portapotty. The Opened And A Rock Troll Much Older Than Them Came Out In A Moveable Wheelchair.

"There You Are, Dad. I Got The Techno String." Barb Said Proudly.

"Oh. What's A String - Uh-Uh." He Stuttered.

"Don't You Remember The Plan?" Barb Asked.

"Oh. Great Idea, Man. Guys, Line Up. We're Going Over The Plan Again." Barb Instructed And They Obeyed, Barb The Explained. "Okay. We're On A World And On Each Stop, We Get A New String. When I Have All Six Strings. I'll Play The Ultimate Power Cord. And I Will Unite All The Trolls Under One Music: Our Music!"

"Rock!" The Rock Trolls Cheered.

Barb's Dad Slowly Lifted His Hand To Do The rock And Roll Symbol/Pose.

"Oh Here It Comes." Barb Said Excitedly.

But He Could Barely Even Lift His Fingers.

"Just A Little Bit More..." Riff Said.

"riff, Just Help Him, Man." Barb Told Him.

"Yes, Your Rockness." Rifs Replied.

Riff Went Over And Flicked Up Barb's Dad's Two Fingers.

"Rock n' Roll!" He Shouted.

The Rock Trolls Cheered And Barb Hopped On The Side Of Her Dad's Wheelchair. She Smiled And Slighty Hugged Him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 201 18
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
26.3K 536 11
When Barb goes to the Techo Trolls to steal there string, they are surprised to see another troll beside Barb. The rock trolls leave with the string...
35.9K 660 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
9.5K 64 8
A week later after the event of Trolls: Music In Life, Aggie still tried to find a way to earn her true colors with the help of the leaders of the si...