Aang meets class 1-A (atla x...

By melonlord24

atla x bnha Female Aang Aang has a problem she can't find the answer to. Trying to find a solution, she ends... More

"Where am I?"
"Who the hell are you?!"
The fight
The fight (bnha pov)
Explaination
Meeting class 1-A
"Because I never wanted to be"
Book temporarily on hold
I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!🤩💃🐺
Exams
Exams pt.2
Encounter
Day at the pool

Training camp pt. 1

2.1K 70 61
By melonlord24

3rd person pov

The sun is out. The birds are chirping. The air is light with excitement and class 1a plus Aang is ready to start their summer vacation. But first...the treaining camp.

"Now that you've finished up you're first semester at UA, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. But don't think these will be months of leisure for you heros in training. The training you will have during this camp, will push your limits beyond what they are now. You are aiming to become 'Plus Ultra'," Aizawa tells his students as they stand in front of the school building, waiting for the bus.

"Yes sir!" the students chorus.

~~~~~~

"I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this camp for the whole semester!" Uraraka says excitedly from her place next to Mina as said friends stands with the rest of the Bakusquad.

"You sure are excited pink cheeks," Bakugo says raising an eyebrow at the person he likes.

"Oh yeah! Definitely, I literally can't wait!" Uraraka says while unintentionally getting closer to Bakugo. Once she notices their close proximity, she blushes.

She then takes a step back and lets out a sheepish chuckle.

"Are uh, you excited Bakugo?" Uraraka asks him.

"I guess," Bakugo says shortly. Both of them being too awkward and don't know how to continue the conversation, just stand there trying to avoid eye contact.

The Bakusquad put on non-discreet, knowing  smirks and decide to help out the awkward pair before the nonexistent conversation gets even more awkward.

"Oooooh I hope we get to roast marshmallows and sit around the camp fire telling scary stories!" Mina says walking closer to the pair, the rest following suit.

"Yeah that'd be fun," Jirou adds.

"Do you think we'll be able to hike too?" Kaminari says joining the conversation.

"Hopefully we'll be able to do ANYTHING fun at all, it is called training camp after all," Kirishima says to the squad with Sero next to him.

"Yeah hopefully-" Uraraka starts but it interrupted by a not so discreet nudge from Mina making her stumble not so lightly into Bakugo. She falls into him with her hands in front of her to try and break the her fall, but they end up on Bakugo's chest. If he wasn't holding her steady they surely would have fallen down.

A small 'damn it' is heard from Mina. Both Uraraka and Bakugo are blushing deeply from what just occurred.

"Who knows what could happen at camp," Sero says cryptically looking at the scene. Making the both of them jump apart.

Uraraka scoots way back and starts chanting, "Yeah, let's hear it for camp! Yeah! Camp! Camp! Camp! Camp!" The chanting draws the rest of the classes attention. Kaminari and Mina join in because they can.

While this is going on, Aang and Aizawa are having a conversation away from the other students. "The class 1B teacher as well as the pro hero's who will be helping us with the camp have already been informed about our situation. However, the students of class 1B don't have any clue about the situation and I would like to keep it that way. We don't need too many people know you're here, a person from another reality," Aang nods as Aizawa continues.

"If any of the 1B students asks you, you're my niece and is staying with me while your parents are out of town and you have to come to the trading camp because I couldn't get anyone to watch you. Only say this if they ask otherwise, try not to converse too much with them if you can," Aizawa informs her.

"Yes sir," Aang says with a mock salute. Aizawa then walks away. Aang just shrugs her shoulders and makes her way towards Yaoyarozu who's with Tsu and Hagakure.

"Hey Aang are you ready?!" Hagakure exclaims as she sees Aang heading their way.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you guys that. You are the ones trying after all. But hopefully I can get in some training too. Although, it'll be hard without my teachers here with me..." Aang trails off thinking of how she can train.

"Don't worry Aang. We'll help you if we can," Tsu tells Aang with a grin.  Yaoyarozu and Hagakure nod in agreement.

"Thanks guys!" Aang says with a big smile.

"I heard some of class A is taking extra classes," an obnoxious voice says making everyone turn to it. Class A internally groan at the sight of Monoma.

"Does that means they actually failed the final exam? *gasp* that must be so embarrassing. Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class. All of you must be wallowing in shame!" Monoma's mocking speech is cut short by Kendo slapping him on the head.

"Sorry about him!" Kendo says picking Monoma up by the shirt and dragging him away. She pauses and turns back and looks at Aang.

"Hey I haven't seen you around here. Are you new?" Kendo asks looking Aang's way.

"No uh, I'm Mr. Aizawa's niece. I'm staying with him while my parents are out of town. But he's doing this training camp with you guys so I uh have to come along," Aang says with a nervous smile hoping they, the rest of class B who's attention was on the new person. The rest of 1a catch on to the cover story they're supposedly using.

"Oh. Well nice to meet you," Kendo says with a smile and a wave before dragging Monoma towards the bus. Aang lets out a relieved sigh.

"Oh the rest of class B!" Midoriya says having noticed them also beside the bus.

"It's nice to see you outside of the sports festival. I guess now we're technically not rivals," a 1B student says to class A.

"It's time to get on the bus," Kendo yells to her class while dragging Monoma onto the bus.

"The girls of class A and class B," Mineta says drooling, "it's like a buffet of bombshells."

"Dude get yourself together. For real," Kirishima says uncomfortably.

Everyone's attention is grabbed by Iida who calls for them near the entrance of the bus. "Attention class a. Our bus is here. Everyone line up in sea sting order!" Iida announces chopping thin air.

~cut to bus ride~

"Here's the deal. We'll be on this bus for about an hour until we make our first stop. Make sure you stay focused," Aizawa says turning to his students turning to his students to see them the exact opposite of focus.

"Why aren't we blasting some music?" Kaminari says  our loud.

"No one should be standing! That is a safety hazard! Please stay seated!" Iida reprimands Aoyama while ironically standing as the rest of the class chatter as Aang tries to meditate in the back of the bus. Emphasis on tries.

Aizawa has a look of irritation on his face as he looks at the commotion his students are making. "Why do I bother?"Aizawa says Turing back to look at the road, "Well I guess this is the only time they will have to mess around."

"Don't open that window!" Iida shouts from the back of the bus.

~skip to first stop~

The bus stops at a small opening on the side of the road. "This is our stop. Get out there and stretch," Aizawa tells his students as he walks out of the bus.

"Let's exit the bus in an orderly fashion," Iida says standing in his seat but is ignored by everyone clambering our wanting to stretch their stiff limbs.

"Finally. I needed off that bus," Kaminari says as he makes his way off.

"Let me through, I gots to pee!" Mineta shrieks.

"Huh this isn't must of a rest stop," Kirishima comments as Mineta frantically searches for a private place to take a leak.

"You're right," Jirou agreed with Kirishima. "Where's class B?" Jirou inquires.

"You don't really think we stopped her just so could stretch your legs do you?" Aizawa asks them. Uraraka and Jirou let out a short gasp.

"Please sir, the toilet," Mineta begs in front of Aizawa. He is ignored.

"Heya Eraser!" A voice says as the doors from the back car the class didn't notice before opens.

"Long time no see," Aizawa says as two figures step forward.

"You're feline fantasies are here. Say 'meow'," says the one in red.

"Purrfectly cute and catlike girls!" The one in blue continues.

"You can call us, the wild, wild pussycats!" They both days in unison and finish off with a pose, a little boy beside them. The class just stands there unaffected, sorta.

"Why are they dressed like that?" Aang asks Aizawa quietly so no one would here.

"That's their hero costumes," Aizawa responds.

"Ooooh," says Aang. Aizawa turns his attention back to his class who are just looking at the cat-themed heros.

"Theses are the pro heros you'll be working with at the summer training camp," Aizawa informs his class.

"They're a four person hero team who specializes in mountain rescues! The Pussycats were founded when we were kids like forever ago," Midoriya fanboys. The two pussycats gasps as Midoriya hints about their age.

"This marks their 12th year working together as a-" Midoriya continues but us interrupted by the one in blue.

"I'm pretty sure your math must be off," the blue one says covering Midoriya's face with her paw. "I'm 18 at heart," she says displaying her claws.

"Understood," comes Midoriya's muffled answer.

"That's so sad," Kirishima and Kaminari says in the background.

Aang chuckles from her place with the Yaoyarozu and Mina. "I get it. I'm 12 at heart too," Aang says winking at them. They giggle softly as for them not to hear.

"Everyone. Say hello," Aizawa tells his students.

"Hello. Nice to meet you!" The students chorus.

"We own this whole stretch of land out here. Everything you can see is ours. The summer camp you're staying at is there at the base of the mountain," the red one says pointing to the mountain.

"Uh. Then why did we have to stop here?" Uraraka asks hoping for a different answer than the one she's thinking of.

"I think we both know the answer to that," Tsu tells her.

"That can't be right," Sato says shaking his head.

Sero laughs nervously and says, "Um. Back on the bus. Quick. Let's go."

"Good idea. Load up," Kaminari says with the same nervous tone. Mina and Koda nod beside him.

"The suddenly time is 9:30 in the morning," the red one says wiggling her tail, "if you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon."

"No way. Guys!" Kirishima yells.

"Holy crap," Mina exclaims worriedly.

"Save yourselves!" Kirishima yells running back to the bus, everyone following suit.

"Kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 wont get any lunch," the red one says mischievously. The students try to race back onto the bus besides Aang who stands quietly next to Aizawa, who already told her that she will ride to the camp with him and the heros.

"You should have guessed, students. The training camp...," Aizawa pauses. The blue one jumps in the path of the students before they can get to the bus. The students gasp. "...has already begun," he finishes dramatically.

The blue one smacks her hand on the ground which then glows blue. The ground becomes like quicksand and washes the students down the mountain.

"Wow! What's her quick. Can she control the earth too?!" Aang asks Aizawa.

"Something like that," Aizawa tells her. Aang pouts not satisfied with the vague answer.

"Good news. Since this is private land, you can use your quirks as much as you want to," the red one yells to the students. "You've go three hours. You should be able to make to the camp by then. That is if you can get through the beasts forest," the red one says tauntingly. The students have horrified looks.

"Beasts?!" Aang says worriedly looking at the cat themed heros.

"Oh don't worry. They'll be fine. They're only going against my earth dolls!" The blue one exclaims.

"Dolls?" Aang asks.

"Mhm. That's my quirk. It's called earth flow and I can manipulate the earth to do a slew of things. By the way, I'm pixiebob and that's mandalay," the one now known as pixiebob says.

"Oh um, nice to meet you!" Aang tells them.

"Don't you think you've go them on a pretty crazy schedule Eraser?" Mandalay asks Aizawa.

"Yeah. We're hoping we can get an entire second semester's worth of knowledge in them here. That's going to take an intense amount of work. But the reward will be worth it. They'll get permits to use their quirk if there's ever an emergency. And provisional licenses that will allow them to work as heros. Most importantly, with all the villainous activity we've been tracking... they need to be able to defend themselves," Aizawa tells Mandalay.

"Understood," she responds.

"Hmmm, you got some powerful students Eraser," pixiebob comments as she detects some high energy. Aizawa just hums in response.

"I trust that I can count on you pixiebob," Aizawa says directing his attention towards said cat.

"Leave it to me!" Pixiebob exclaims.

A few minutes pass and pixiebob says, "So you're ganging up on now huh? Well I can play dirty too!"

"Kota c'mon. It's time to go," Mandalay calls to the little boy. He stays and observes the students for a bit.

"Is there any body of water nearby?" Aang asks Mandalay.

"Yes there's the hot springs next to the facility we're staying in as well as a waterfall maybe a few miles east of it. Why?" Mandalay asks the avatar.

"Umm. Well if it's alright with you guys... I'd like to continue my training. I have a war I need to prepare to end," Aang tells them in all seriousness.

"Yes, I'm aware of your situation and if it's alright with Eraser we'd be happy to let you train there," Mandalay says as they both turnt heir heads to Aizawa for his answer. He lets out an annoyed sigh and nods his head.

Aang and Aizawa board the bus as Mandalay, Kota and Pixiebob enter their car. Both vehicles leave the pit stop and make their way towards the training camp to meet the students there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So like about a few months ago I was reading this Tsukishima fanfic (don't judge👀) . In the book there was a reference to 'Satisfied' from Hamilton and in the comment section I was part of a chain, using my other account, where we commented all the lyrics.

Anyways, just wanted to share that😋. Just goes to show again how awesome people on Wattpad are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.2K 22
When Ochako Uraraka's parents let her live on her own, she becomes lonely and starts asking people if they want to be roommates. When her only option...
221K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
252K 7.2K 20
*warning (kind of) they live in dorms. Also, there's smut and lemon. Bakugou and Midoriya finally pour out their true feelings for each other and sta...
23.2K 536 83
Set 20 years in the future, the next generation of heroes are starting at U.A high school. the story mainly follows Hiro Midoriya, Homura Bakugou...