Shattered || Book #1 in 'Hear...

By thewritersuite

" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his h... More

NOTE
.Copyright.
Aesthetics & Prologue
Introduction of cast
1:Preparations
2: Meet her
3:Meet him
4:Decisions
5:New task
6:Destined to meet
7: First fight
8: Karthik and Aradhya?
9:Feelings
10: Kritika in Singhania mansion
11: Kritika's lesson to Aditya
12: Kritika to stay
13: The closeness
14: Aditya's guilt
15: Karthik's anger
16: The painful past
18: Hope
19: Behave
20: Cured
21: Aditya-Kritika marriage?
22: Two weddings
23: Postnuptial agreement
24: Their fate is decided
25 .The wedding rituals begins.
26: Black means hate
27:Marriage of hate and love
28: Teary night
29: Annoying jerk
30: 'I want to sleep on bed'
31: Married life is beautiful like hell
32: "Please save my son"
34:Looking for clue
35:Vow to change him.
36:Bipolar
37:Getting closer
38:New entry
39: Back to square one
40: Surprise for him
41:I love you
42: Swetha slaps Kritika
43:Depressed soul
44:Betrayal
45:Truth of her existence
46:Abused relations
47:'You will regret'
48:The final justice
49:The tragical journey ends here

33: Plan backfired

8.2K 414 6
By thewritersuite

After having a long conversation with Swetha Singhania , Kritika headed towards her room to sleep . As she entered , she saw Aditya sleeping peacefully , almost taking the whole bed .

She sat on the couch ,looking at his face.

" Just wait Mr. Singhania tomorrow onwards you won't be able to sleep peacefully . I will make sure of that". Murmuring to herself , she lied on the bed , drifting to sleep .

.................

Next morning , Kritika was in the kitchen busy in the preparation of breakfast . She was waiting for Aditya's scream. And the next second her wish succeeded.

" Kritikaaaa..". Aditya's voice boomed in the whole mansion which made everyone scared. Kritika made an innocent face and ran out of he kitchen , only to face a raging Aditya , topof the stairs.

" Why are you screaming early in the morning Aditya". Gautam asked. Aditya ignored him and marched towards Kritika.

"Come with me to the room". Aditya said in an authoritative tone

" But I want to make breakfast . After that I will come". Kritika said politely.

" You can make later also . First come with me". Aditya said glaring at her

" But... " her words where cut by Aditya who started dragging towards their room .

" How dare you to touch my wardrobe huh . How dare you". Aditya shouted leaning towards her . Kritika closed her and later opened after his shouting .

" Finished". Kritika scoffed making Aditya more mad.

" Before you start your shouting again, I wanted to ask one thing . Why are shouting at me for a simple thing". Kritika asked.

" Simple thing? . This is not a simple thing . You touched my cupboard that means you violated the agreement ". Aditya pointed.

" Ok I agree with you but did you ask the reason for my act . No na". Kritika stated

" Ok then tell me you damn reason". Aditya said rolling his eyes.

" Yesterday ma asked , whether I have space in your cupboard for keeping my belongings . So I accidentally spilled the truth that I am keeping everything in my bag itself . She asked whether it is because of you . But I denied telling that I am feeling awkward in using your cupboard . Later she commanded me to use your cupboard , warning that she will come and check . So I placed my clothes in your cupboard . You only told not to make others doubt on our relationship . And I only did that". Kritika explained and shrugged

Aditya listened carefully , checking that whether she is telling him lie.

" If you have any doubt , you can ask to ma ". Kritika added.

Letting out a frustrated sigh , he looked at her.

" Fine . I believe you". Aditya said making Kritika shocked.

" You believe me . Wow". Kritika exclaimed in disbelief

" Stop acting like a drama queen and come with me". Aditya said walking towards his wardrobe with Kritika trailing behind him.

" Listen carefully this side is mine and the rest is yours got it". Aditya said. Kritika looked at him disbelief as he gave only 25 % of the wardrobe

" Are you serious . Compared to you , I have so many things . So I need more space right". Kritika questioned.

" I don't care about that and I can give you only this much . Use it or leave it ". saying this he went out .

Kritika jumped in joy as she succeeded in her first attempt .

I won , I won . But how did he believed me ?

.........................

Kritika served breakfast to everyone and sat beside Aditya. She served herself glancing at him time to time .

Suddenly Aditya started coughing which grabbed everyone's attention . Kritika patted his back which made him look at her . Both shared an eyelock which didn't last for long.

" What happened Adi". Swetha asked.

"Nothing mom...er... who made this palak curry". Aditya questioned as he felt salty and spicy taste .

" Of course your wife Adi". Maheshwati said with a smile.

" You know she loves you a lot Adi . That's why she cooked your special dish with lots of difficulty". Swetha said.

Aditya looked at Kritika who cheekily smiled at him.

"What happened patidev . Don't you like it". Kritika asked innocently . Aditya chocked his saliva on hearing patidev

This girl is planning something . Let's play along Aditya thought and smiled wickedly

" No Kritu I like this a lot . Thank you". Aditya said and pinched her cheeks which made her eyes bulge out from the sockets.

" But I will be really happy if you also eat my favourite dish . So take this". Aditya said forwarding the bowl of palak curry.

" No..no . I..don't need . It's your favourite na". Kritika said , faking a smile , scrunching her nose knowing that what all ingredients she had added in it.

" Beta please have some for your husband . He will be happy". Maheshwati said.

" Yes daadi is correct . Here you go". saying this he poured half amount of curry on her plate making her shock .

" Now eat ". Kritika nodded and dipped a piece of chapati in that curry . She shoved it in her mouth and palmed her mouth not showing her disgusting expression to others.

"It's really good . I liked it". Kritika said controlling from vomiting out everything.

" Ya I knew that ". Aditya said giving his ultimate smirk making her understand that he knowingly do it.

" Don't play with fire , little squirrel". Aditya whispered against her ears . Kritika glared at him sideways and cursed him.

. _____________________________ .

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 170K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.2M 107K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
576K 28.1K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
88.7K 5.7K 38
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...