Broken Lungs

By Biscuits_Gravy4949

I walked out of the door, I could feel beat of the party. I leaned against the wall, lighting the cigarette a... More

002
003

001

35 4 8
By Biscuits_Gravy4949

Louis pulls on the heavy doors to the school on the first day back of the second turn. He regretted not skipping already since he didn't need school when his band was kicking off. Plus, he was eighteen, he could drop out and no one could say anything. Of course Jay, his mum, said that she would let him live there as long as he was in school or trying to get money to move out. He was the oldest of the band so when he got an flat, he would let the lads live with him.

After making a few turns around corners, he saw Brinley and Zayn. Everyone knew they liked each other but them. It was that classic love story were they were falling in love with each other but didn't have the guts to say it. They were similar in some ways, but opposite in others. Zayn was tall, while she was short. Zayn was quite and reserved while she didn't care what people thought of her. She had to get her opinions across like her life depended on it. They were quite a cute couple.

Next group Louis saw were a different band then his. The two groups were close and Niall, from Louis' band, loved their band called 5 Seconds of summer. Louis grinned when he saw them, " Oi, Ashton, ready to open for us?"

Ashton laughed, as well as Michael and Luke, " In your dreams! You'll be opening up for us!"

Louis laughed at the banter he had with the boys. While he was thinking of a gig he has later today he ran into someone. Louis grabbed the waist of the girl before she would completely fall, " You alright, love?"

The girl blushed at their closeness. Louis still had her by the waist, while she was gripping his forearms. She cleared her through, " Oh, um, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

Louis smiled, getting mesmerized by her green eyes. She had black hair, the barley reached her shoulders. It was waving and twirling, as it framed her face. She was a few inches short then Louis so he could rest his head on hers. " Sorry, I wasn't paying action."

The girl stared at him, wondering to herself why she wasn't answering or pulling away, " Oh," she finally snapped out of her trance, " It's fine. No harm done."

Louis was about to ask if she was sure, when Niall came up, hitting him on the back of the head, his Irish accent echoing through the halls," Stop snogging!"

Louis and the girl separated quickly, " Neil!" Louis shouted at the blonde running away.

" Neil?" She asked.

" Oh, his name is Niall. I just like pissing him off." The girl laughed with him, " I'm Louis."

" Oh, I know. I was at the party. Your a pretty good signer." The girl smiled, " But I'm Teegan."

" Nice to meet you, maybe you can come to my gig tonight. We are gonna have a few new songs." Louis offers, still trying to wonder why he's so interested in her.

Teegan smiles, " Yeah, I'll ask my mum."

The late bell signals that they need to go to class, and a cuss slips out of their lips. They look at each other before laughing, " Your new right? Do you need help getting to your class?"

" Oh, maybe. It's 206, Mrs. Wright's English class." Teegan looks at her paper schedule.

" Oh, I think that's by my class. I can take you there if you like." Louis lies. His class is no where near 206 but it was fine. He could always tell the truth that a new student needed help to get to her class.

" Oh," Teegan smiles faintly," Yeah, sure."

___

" Mate, where were you. If I came in before you, you know that's bad." Zayn laughs.

" I was walking Teegan to class." Louis murmurs, trying not to bring attention to the subject.

" Who?" Zayn says with a sly smile.

" The new girl. We ran into each other and I offered to take her to class." Louis shrugged, " She was at last weeks gig, too."

" Mhm. Won't be long till your snogging in the hallways." Zayn jokes.

Louis rolls his eyes, putting his head on the table, " You sound like Niall."

After two long classes end, it was finally time for lunch. His band mates, which consisted of Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam and himself, and Brinley were walking to the lunch room. Niall and Louis were kicking a ball back and forth when Niall kicked it too hard and sent it flying to the feet of Teegan almost tripping her.

Teegan caught herself before she fell, then looked at the ball. Teegan looked around before her eyes fell on the group with two guiltily looking boys. She smiled, then kicked it back, then continued waking.

Louis caught the ball under his foot, then kicked it backwards. Running up to Teegan, " Hey, I'm sorry about that."

She laughed, " It's fine. Just stop trying to make me fall."

Harry came up, slinging his arm around Louis shoulder, " Well, he has been known to make girls fall for him."

Louis eyes grew, then Harry was punched in the arm while Teegan laughed, " Shuddup, mate."

" Ooh, Lou has a crush!" Niall shouted from the back, then proceeded to laugh along with Liam.

Zayn and Brinley were in their own little worlds talking to each other and only stopped when they heard the laughing. Zayn noticed the girl, " Oh, so your the girl who made Louis late for first hour?"

Louis' face went red, then Teegan looked at Louis with her mouth open in shock, " I though you said you class was right there!"

" I lied?" Louis shrugged, not knowing what else to do.

Teegan shook her head, then stepped into the loud lunch room. Louis followed, which made his group follow as well. Teegan chose to sit in the far corner on a smaller table. Harry and Liam were forced to pull up chairs to fit. When Teegan looked up, she was shocked to see the people sitting at the table.

" Um, hi."

" Hi!" Brinley said, " Your in my second hour, right?"

" Um, yeah. I think so."  Teegan said sheepishly. Teegan didn't like the attention that this group brought. She didn't want friends. She didn't want to get close with anyone. It just wasn't her.

" So, what are you doing tonight?" Harry asked.

" Me?" Teegan asked and Harry replied with a nod, " Oh, probably just unpacking."

" So, why did you move here?" Liam asked.

" Oh," Teegan snapped her head up to meet Liams eyes, then looked down, " My mum got a job here."

No one believed that, but no one questioned it. Louis tried to clear the air, " Well, maybe you can come see our gig?"

" Oh, yeah, I remember you telling me about that. I saw you guys preform my second night year. You guys are really good."

" Thanks, it's all me." Harry smiled cockily.

Teegan rolled her eyes. Louis could tell that Teegan was still embarrassed and uncomfortable about the moving question, while he racked his brain for reasons to change the subject, Teegan did that on her own. Louis pulled himself out of his thoughts when he heard laughing.

Teegan looked very embarrassed, looking around for something to focus on other than the group around her. She had her bottle lip between her teeth, her cheeks red. " Sorry, it was very loud, I didn't hear the name."

" I quite like 'One Addition'." Brinley says, after calming down from being giggly.

" I'm sorry." Teegan hid her face in her hands, they boys still laughing a little.

" Aww," Harry said, pulling her into his side. Her face went to her shoulder, " It's alright, darling."

Louis was very confused but didn't question it since Teegan got embarrassed easily. Louis smiled at how cute Teegan was being, leaning into Harry's side. After a few seconds, Teegan went back to her normal sitting position with her cheeks a little pink and still biting her lip.

The table continued on talking and laughing while Teegan sat there. Listening to the conversations being included but just enough to her liking. She didn't have to answer with more than a laugh, a nod, or a shake of the head. She just hoped this wasn't a daily occurrence for them to sit with her.

___

Alright, so this is the first chapter and it will get better. Also, this is Fetus age but frat boy look if you couldn't tell already.

Please stick around I have a good plot in store.

Pieces Angels and Stay Safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
228K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
107K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
246K 16.1K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...