As Plastic As They Come

De ElisabethEhh

Is she plastic, or did she change again. Is Cady like the other three, it doesn't seem like it. But then agai... Mai multe

A Cautionary Tail
It Roars
Where do you belong
Stupid With Love
Stupid With Love II
What's Wrong With Me
Apex Predator
Revenge Party
Stupid With Love (reprise)
sexy
sexy II
Fearless
Someone Gets Hurt
Someone Gets Hurt III
Apex Predatorr I
Apex Predator II
What's Wrong With me reprise
Revenge party II
What's Wrong With Me Reprise II
Someone gets hurt reprise
A/n
Stop
More Is Better

Meet The Plastics

139 3 11
De ElisabethEhh

I think there's pretty much cadnis in this. Like not full on relationship, but sort of flirting and fluff?
Anyway, MEET THE PLASTICS, YAYYYY.

_______________________

"woah who's at that table there" Cady gasps. "Don't look at them, just don't" Damian warns when Janis pulls the younger girl away from the new found table.

"We call those three the plastics, they're shiny fake and hard"

Three girls were sitting at the table. One brunette and two blonde girls. They looked really pretty, with really expensive clothes. What's so bad about them? They are girls, just like everyone, right? Cady didn't know what the big deal was. She is new at this school, well, not only this school. But "school" in general.

"they play their little mind games, all around the school yard" The taller girl tells Cady, leaving the small girl just as confused as before. Janis wishes she wouldn't have to explain a single thing about the plastics, to not even have to deal with the plastics. But she knows that it would come at some point. And that point is now.

"They are not your usual slut-faced scum sucking dirty-ass bitches

Cady focused on the middle one of the group. The girl was wearing a white outfit, white skinny yeans and a white top, topping the outfit off with a pair of white sneaker/heals. She looked stunning with her platinum blonde hair, she couldn't lie about that.

"That girl over there, is Regina George. Regina George is the Queen Bee. She's always dressed up, she always wins Spring Fling Queen. We're just drones who work for her. Then die" Janis mocks and rolls her eyes. She hates Regina's guts. What the popular girl had done to her had stuck with Janis ever since. She can't escape her.

"What's so bad about them, they look like normal teens?" Cady asks the two, looking back at Janis and Damian.

"Wait what, you don't know the meaning of 'shiny fake and hard' and 'plastic'?" Damian exclaims in pure surprise, quirking his eyebrow. This girl really came from the other side of the globe.

"wait, they are made of plastic? they are dolls?"

"No Caddie-cat. What Damian meant is. These girls are fake, they act like they are kind, but then with one flick, they ruin your whole life. They make fun of you and bully you. It's better to stay away from them" Janis calmly explains to her new found friend, wrapping an arm around her torso. Making sure to keep caddie close to her.

"Oh, that sucks. Why would they ever do that to someone, that's so unfair. I wish I could hug whoever they pick on" Something in Janis her chest began to tingle at the comment. Caddie is too good for this earth, god...

Her eyes then fluttered over to the brown haired girl, sitting next to Regina. She has her hair put into an half up half down look, Wearing a blue top with a tight platted skirt. she also holds a small louis vuiton purse.

"That's Gretchen Wieners" Janis tells her, pointing Caddies hand towards the brunette.

"She knows everything about everyone"

Wait, she knows everything about me. How is that possible? That can't be. oh no, I really don't like it here.

"She is kind of Regina her little slave, she keeps all of your secrets and then gives them to Regina to ruin your life. Also someone I wouldn't get too close to" The dark eyed girl tells Cady with a sad smile.

"that's why her hair is so big. its full of secrets" Damian Jokes, only causing Cady to get more confused.

Janis senses the slight change in the other girls behavior. While Damian is talking to some theater kid, Janis lowers to Cady her level.

"Are you okay Caddie?" she whispers and Cady slowly shakes her head. "so.many.people" Cady tries to catch her breath, which she doesn't succeed in. Janis then gives Cady hug.

The smaller girl stiffens at first, not being used to this kind of physical contact and het sensory overload coming up, but then falling into the warm comfortable embrace. "It's going to be okay Caddie" Janis whispers. "we're almost done here" This makes Cady a little calmer and her breath lowers again.

The two get out of the hug, already missing the warmth. what's going on with me. Why do I feel like this. It's probably nothing. Focus Janis, focus.

Cady looks over to the last girl. She has blonde straight hair and a big cheeky smile plastered on her face. The girl is wearing a pink shirt with a blue denim jacket. Also wearing a really REALLY short colorful skirt.

"That is Karin smith, she's the dumbest person you'll ever meet" the taller girl explains as she points towards the last girl. "she once put a D in the word orange" Damian jokes as he came back from the theater kids.

"so those are the plastics?" Cady asks her new friends as they are about to leave the cafetaria. "yup, or as I call it, the scum sucking assholes" Janis tells her, holding Caddie her hand.

Damian sees it, and a cheeky grin appears on his face. Janis barely feels comfortable with any affection with someone she barely knows, and Damian knows it. So seeing this makes him happy.

"Wait, Cady!" A voice sounds behind them, causing the trio to turn around. But then being met with a familiar brunette. "Regina wants to talk to you, Cady" Gretchen tells them. Cady looks at both Janis and Damian, who look just as confused as Cady herself.

"Regina said it was urgent and she won't take no as an answer. So, please come with me" even the popular brunette sounded nervous. "I- I'll see you guys later. I think I have calculus with both of you" Cady told her friends with a sad and doubtful smile.

Once reached the table, Regina takes a closer look at the new girl. Inspecting her clothes and face.

"Why don't I know you" Regina asks the nervous girl. Still examining her whole face and body.

"eh. uhm I dont know. I'm new here, I used to be homeschooled" Cady stutters, not feeling comfortable around the three girls. Janis had strictly said to not get too close to them. But how could she say no to Regina George, even Gretchen looks nervous around her. Meaning Cady will probably get killed if she had said no.

"Wait what"

"Oh, ehm. I just moved here from Africa" She said matter of factly, like it wasn't a big deal. "Shut up...Shut up!"

why, should I shut up. Did I say something wrong, I didn't say something wrong, right?

"I didn't say anything" Causing the trio to laugh. I made the plastics laugh!

"you're like really pretty" Regina complimented the new girl, twirling her own hair around her fingers. It was true, Regina indeed did think Cady was pretty. She has a beautiful bone structure, some mascara and lipgloss and we're on our way.

"ehm thanks" Cady mutters.

"so you agree, you think you're pretty" Cady got confused, really confused. She wasn't used to this kind of... attention? She didn't know how to respond, causing the small girl to get anxious.

"oh my god, I love your bracelet! where did you get it?" Regina grabbed Cady her arm. making the younger girl almost trip. "my mom made it"

The brunette then stood up, also taking a look at the bracelet. "It's so fetch!"

Something in Regina snapped, making her turn around with a judgy look on her face. Gretchen quickly sat down. "What's FETCH" Cady didn't know what was happening. She really wanted to go back to wherever Janis and Damian were. She wanted to be around people who she could trust.

Not that she knew if she could trust Damian and Janis, but something about them made her feel comfortable. It made her ADHD and Autism calm down. Right now, millions of thoughts were spinning around her head. And it made Cady go insane.

Before she even knew it she had zoned out. Not hearing anything of what the plastics were talking about.

"we should help you, can you give us some privacy" Regina told Cady and the smaller girl nodded her head. Of course she could give them privacy!

"Then why are you still standing here?"

"I- y..you never asked me to go away?" Something Cady also doesn't understand. When you want someone with autism to do something, you have to literally ask them what you want them to do. Because, if you don't. Like Regina just did. They won't get it.

"well, I'm asking you right now. Give us some privacy!" Regina almost screamed. The auburn haired girl quickly walked over to where she saw Janis and Damian.

"Sooooo?" Janis hopefully asked Cady, but just when she was about to tell something, she heard Gretchens high pitched voice.

"So, we never really do this. But how would you like to sit with us this week?"

"It-"

"no, there's no need to thank us, there's no need to even speak" But Cady doesn't even want to sit with them. she barely understands half of what they're talking about.

"you're new and you don't get things, you need friends who can tell you what to think" But I have those, I have Damian and Janis

"See you here same time tomorrow, on Wednesdays we wear pink" the bell rang, saving Cady from the awkward and anxious moment.

How is she going to explain this to Janis and Damian...

______________________

It's my birthday tomorrow 😳😳
I wrote this on September 5th so yeahhhh
Anyway, I hope you like this part. It was surprisingly hard to write this part and I don't know why.
Hope you enjoy!

Words: 1565
Published: 9-13-20

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

32.5K 797 15
Gxg imagines of Reneé and her characters!
1.6K 118 58
"The Plastics? Dude, we're more like...the recyclables..." This One Shot book will follow the adventures of five teenagers as they grow up, experien...
2.9K 115 9
Victoria's greatest passion is singing and acting. When she gets the role of Cady Heron in the Broadway musical Mean Girls, she is forced to work alo...
1.5K 79 15
janis sarkisian is her high school football team's star quarterback. cady heron is the best cheerleader on the squad. in a school filled with bullie...