Love Love Island mode!!- SDR2...

By ItzSpaceMahBois

Being a fan of the Danganronpa series is a no brainer. You've always adored the whole franchise and all the g... More

Before we start
Welcome to Danganronpa!
Free time and a Party!
New Island time!
Baking time!
Is that really called Tity Typhoon!??
Ibuki's amazing show! Plus Chiaki and Hiyoko.
Coconuts at the beach and some free time!
Sick and Dead inside
Free time and a firework show!
Another new island!? This is the fourth one!
Adventure in rip-off disneyland!
A/N
The fun house?!
Yay Yay Fun house day!

Girls at the beach! oh hajime and soda are here too.

2.3K 80 162
By ItzSpaceMahBois

Waking up once again, very nice. It seems I have a woken before the morning announcement. I get up from bed and make my way to the bathroom, using the toilet and washing my face and doing my hair. Then going to my closet and grabbing my clothes, changing into it and heading outside my cabin after grabbing my bag and putting on my accessories. Closing the door behind me and locking it. I start to walk to the restaurant and see Mikan also walking in front of me. I job up to her to catch up with her.

"Good morning Tsumiki!" I say to her and she jumps startled at my sudden appearance. She looked terrified but calmed down once she realized it was me.

"G-Good m-morning (l/n)....Y-You can call m-me M-Mikan i-if you'd like..But of course you don't have to if you don't feel close enough to me I-I mean it's all up to you. Please don't hurt mee-"

"I-It's alright Mikan! You can call me by my first name as well!" I cut off her rambling and giving her a smile. She nods shyly as we both made it to the door. I opened it for her and motioned for her to walk in first, she thanked me then quickly walked in, I followed after her. We both made our way up the stairs saying good morning to Togami who was already there grabbing food. He also said good morning and went back to grabbing food.

Hmm I wonder what I should eat todayy....Oh I know! Something healthy yeahhhh. I'll ask Mikan to help me.
"Mikan?"
"U-uh y-yes?" She asked scared and confused
"I was wondering if you could help me have a healthy breakfast! Since you're a nurse you must know the healthy foods right?"
She stayed quiet for a bit then smiled. "Y-You want me to help y-you?! I would be delighted to! Y-you can go sit down and I'll bring the food t-to you!" I agreed and took a seat waiting for Mikan to bring the food. People also began to walk in since the morning announcement just went off. I told them good morning as said hi to not be rude. Sonia decided to take a seat next to me and Chiaki sat across from us along with Ibuki. Mikan eventually came to the table and set the food in front of me.

"H-here! Sorry it took a while. I just wanted it to be perfect!" She giggled looking happy. I thanked her and look at the plate. The plate consisted of scrambled egg whites, some fruit, two pieces of whole wheat toast, a small container of jam and ketchup, and slices of avocado. And to drink she gave me a cup of orange juice. I tried a piece of everything to see if I liked it or not and It tasted really good! I eat regularly now enjoying my food. I peak over at Mikan who has been watching me to see if I liked it or not. Once she noticed I enjoyed it she got happy and her eyes watered, but she quickly went to eating to avoid any weird looks.

Sonia, Ibuki, Mikan, Chiaki and I were engaged in a conversation talking about the beach event Mahiru will be hosting today. What we're going to wear and what we think will happen. Eventually I finished my food and told everyone my goodbyes, Thanking Mikan again for putting my meal together. She thanked me stuttering and then I left to the supermarket.

Chiaki and I went to the Supermarket together so we could get bathing suits for later. We had a small conversation about video games as we made our way there. Eventually we did make it and we tried to find the bathing suits, which took a while but we did do it.

"Hmm which one should I get?" I asked her as I looked through the rack of bathing suits.

"I don't think it really matter...You'll look fine in anything." She said as she picked up a white two piece. Hmm maybe I should get a two piece too...Hmm I can try a two piece and a one piece then decide which one to get from there. I grab a blue two piece suit and a black one piece suit and hold it up to my body.

(that's the black one, which is the one you're gonna wear lol. Also a little thingy here, Body size won't affect anything. What I mean by that is that the characters will love you no matter what and you shouldn't feel sad or anything you know!)

"Chiaki which one should I get? This black one or," I lower the black one and raise the blue two piece. "This blue one?"

She looked for a while then shrugged. "I'm not sure but maybe the one piece?"

"Bet. Thank you!" I put the two piece back and place the one piece suit in my bag.

Hmm I should have some free time before the beach. I should hang out with someone new...Oh Akane! I haven't hung out with her yet. Hmm what would she like? Maybe this? I picked up a food container that seemed delicious. Its called...Prepackaged Orzotto. I think she'll like it. Maybe I should get something for Nekomaru too..Incase he's hanging out with her yk. Yeahhh. What Do I get himmm...You know what. I'll get him a coconut. yeahhh. I grab a coconut and put it in my bag along with the prepackaged Orzotto.

I then make my way out the store with Chiaki who had been playing her game this whole time. We spilt ways and I go to look for Akane. I pull out my handbook and see she's at the pool with Nekomaru and it seems Kazuichi and Hajime are nearby too. I made my way to them and got there within 5 minutes because I am speeeed.

"Hi Akane and Nekomaru-"

"No Coach! I still need "It" Don't take it away!" Akane cried out to Nekomaru. Kazuichi and Hajime both looked over at us confused and concerned.

"Will you behave then?" he eyed her.

"Yes! yes! Yes!" Akane nodded her head rapidly.

"Um.." I took a while to realize what they were talking about. "OH!" I shouted they both looked at me and so did Kaz and Hajime. "You guys are talking about *that*! Can i join too?"

"Oh (l/n)! You know about *it* too!" Akane greeted.

"I was blaming on doing *it* right now actually. Would you like to join us?" Nekomaru offered.

"Yes!!" I quickly said. I've always wanted to try Nekomaru massages. The way akane described it made it seem amazing!

"Alright follow me then." Akane and I both followed Nekomaru into his cabin.

"Alright so who wants to go first." Nekomaru asked as he took off his jacket.

"Hmm I think (L/n) should go first. Since its her first time you know?" Akane said with her pinky in her ear.

"Um sure."

"Alright take off your top clothing and lay down here. And here's a towel incase you feel uncomfortable." He said then turned around so I could undress, Akane also turned around. I quickly undress and take off my shirts and bra, Covering my boobies with the towel then laying down on my stomach.

"Okay I'm ready." I say a little nervous.

"Alright Let's get into this!" Nekomaru said then got on top of me so he could massage me better, but he made sure to not squish me. He started to massage me and do his magic.

"Oh my goddddddd" I said. "This feels amazinggg!!"

"I know right! Coach is great at doing *it*!! Ahhhh! I can't wait for my turn!" Akane said drooling.

"Come on! Come on Come on!!" Nekomaru yelled.

"Gahh!" I moaned out. (this is in a non sexual way please-)

"There is only one Ultimate Masseuse and that's me!! NEKOMARU NIDAI!!!" he yelled as he kept massaging. I let out a squeal, I was drooling at this point, This felt so gooodddd. "I'll knead every pressure point through your body, and I'll help you see a whole brand new world!" I let out a small laugh at that.

"Atattatatattatata! I'll blow away your fatigue!! How about it? Bet you won't be able to live with out *it* anymore, eh?" He massaged me for another 5 minutes then finished. I let out a groan as he got off.

"That felt so good!" I say as I get up with the towel wrapped around my chest area now.

"My turn! My turn!" Akane yelled jumping up and down. Nekomaru laughed and told her to lay down. I grab my clothes and go to the bathroom to put them back on. I finish and grab my bag to get their gifts. I leave them next to them on a drawer.

"I got you both gifts I'll leave them right here and yeah ! Thanks for the massage I'll be going now!"

"Thank you and come back it you ever want *it* again!" He said goodbye and so did Akane although she struggled a bit. I open the door and make my way out. I bump into someones chest its firm. I look up to see Hajime.

"Oh sorry Hajime!" I look behind him to see Kazuichi there too. Ohhh I see they listened and were watching that right now. I give them a smirk and see them visibly sweat. "You know..You guys should try *it*. *it* feels realllyyy goood." I say then leave to my cabin. It should be time to go to the beach actually. I open and make my way inside an pull out the black bathing suit out of my bag and place it on my bed. I take off my clothing and put on the bathing suit. Then put on some sandals. Hmm Should I take a sweater or something? I go over to my closet to see if I have any hoodies. Hmm Seems like I have a black zip up. I grab it and put it on leaving it open. I grab my bag and put a towel inside along with sweat pants that I use for my pjs.

I then put on my bag and make my way outside to the diner on the second island which is where the meet up was. I pass by the supermarket and see Chiaki inside. I wonder what she's doing. Oh maybe I should get some fruit or a fruit platter. Yeahhh. I walk inside and look for the fruit section. I grab a fruit platter that has a big variety of fruits. I walk over to Chiaki and see her grabbing ice cream bars and putting it in a box that has a handle.

"Hi Chiaki!" I smile at her. She looked over at me, continuing to put ice creams in her box.

"Oh..Hi (y/n)..What are you doing here?" She said as she finished grabbing ice cream bars.

"I decided to get some fruit for us!" I say gesturing to the fruit platter I was holding. "I see that you were getting some ice cream."

"Mhmm." She nodded closing her box. "Would you like to walk together?"

"Yes, I would love that!" She nods again and we both make our way out the store. She held the box in her left hand and grabbed my hand that was free. I blushed at her action but didn't say anything. I look over at her to see a light blush on her cheeks as well. We both walk to the beach in silence. We eventually made it there in 10 minutes. I open the door for us and we both walk in to see Mikan and Ibuki already there. I look at the seats to see Hajime and Kazuichi also there.

"Hey guys!" I wave at them with the fruit platter. Chiaki also waves.

"Oh woww!! Look at you guys!! AWOOGAAA! Chiaki you look great in White! And you (y/n)! You look amazing in Black!"

"Ehehe Thanks!" I laugh with a blush.

"This is a little tight but It works for me..." Chiaki shrugged.

"Umm why are Kaz and Hajime here? No offense but I thought it was girls only?" I asked Ibuki and Mikan.

"Oh Yeah About that-"

"Me and Hajime came here by coincidence!" Kaz interrupted Ibuki.

"Oh I see.." Chiaki muttered.

"Y-Yeah.." Hajime sweated.

"U-Um W-What did you guys bring?" Mikan asked.

"Oh I brought Fruit and Chiaki brought Ice cream" I motion to the items were holding. Chiaki nodded. We moved away from the door and sat down. We let go of each others hand and placed the ice cream and fruit on the table. Kaz and Hajime watched us and we sat in front of them.

"Awaa! I can't even look at you too! My heart is going bum bum bum! Its going to explode!" Ibuki squealed. I giggled at what she said.

"So-"

"Ugh" I got cut off my someone walking in.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mikan screamed. Everyone looked over at her to see her pointing at the door. I turn to see a bloody akane. "AKANEE WHY ARE YOU BLEEEDINGGG???!!!" She screamed out.

"Huh?" Akane looked at her. "Oh this? I'll just put some spit and I'll be good as new." She shrugged as the blood dripped down her face. She then fell down and hit the floor.

"AHHH! SHE'S DEAD!!" Kaz screeched. Mikan quickly went over to akane and started to treat her.

"Kazuichi can you help me take her into the bathroom please?" Mikan asked him. He agreed and helped her. He then came out of the bathroom leaving Akane and Mikan inside.

"Ibuki, Mikan asked if you could help her" Kaz told her shrugging.

"Okay! Ibuki is on the case!" She cheered as she walked into the bathroom. I sat back down and then we heard the bell ring.

"Hello?"

"Is that? M-Miss Sonia!?" Kaz squealed happily.

"Oh? Pardon me but why is Hajime and Kazuichi here? Is it not girls only?" Sonia asked as she walked in. I got up and sat at the bar area, Chiaki also followed.

"There were here by-"

"By coincidence! Yeah!" Kaz interrupted me. I glared at him a little then sighed.

"And my Apologies for being late! It took a while to get in this wet suit!" Sonia said. Kaz just nodded rapidly to reassure her. I look over at Chiaki who was sitting next to me, seems like she fell asleep. I look over at Hajime who is just watching Kaz and Sonia. Then Akane, Ibuki, and Mikan came out of the bathroom. Akane had bandages wrapped around her head but seemed better than ever.

Then Peko, Mahiru, and Hiyoko walked in together. Peko walked in wearing a black two piece, Mahiru wore a green one piece that had a little skirt and Hiyoko was wearing an orange one piece that had ruffles on the side. Kaz looked over at Mahiru nervous he would get kicked out from the event.

"What are you doing here?" Mahiru squinted her eyes at Kaz who started to sweat.

"U-Um So-So-"

"WOW!!! Peko you look amazing!!" Ibuki cut him off. Peko thanked her while blushing.

"Anyways. Explain." Mahiru told kaz.

"So I c-came here wi-with Hajime and y-you guys happened to be having this event thing- It was by coincidence I swear! A-And we can help you s-set up if you'd like hehe" Kaz said nervously.

"Hmm I guess it's fine. If you could set up it would help I suppose. So you can stay-"

"Yes!" Kaz interrupted her. "S-Sorry."

"But! Just this once!" Kaz nodded at her.

"Alright I'm gonna go set up then!" He ran off to the beach house leaving all of us and Hajime.

"I-I'm gonna go follow him..."Hajime said then awkwardly left.

"Should we start to head over there too?" Sonia asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." Mahiru agreed. Then everyone started to head out to the beach area. Chiaki and I went to the table where we left our bags and the 'food' we brought. Then walked out together along with Sonia. We had a small conversation about J Dramas that Sonia likes to watch. We made it to the beach house and everyone put their stuff in there. I place my bag down next to Chiakis and Take off my sweater and fold it then place it next to my bag. I stretch a little and then head outside with Chiaki. I also take my fruit platter with me and she takes her ice cream that somehow has not melted yet.

We walk to a tree and sit against it. Everyone gathers around us as Chiaki hands out ice cream to everyone. I also opened the fruit platter and everyone grabbed some. We all ate the fruit first and everyone continued to open their ice cream bars and eat them. Everyone was standing so Chiaki and I stood too. We all ate our ice creams and had small conversations. It also seems like Mikan and Ibuki are wearing their bathing suits only now. Mikan with a purple two piece and Ibuki with a dark blue One piece that has light blue and magenta stripes on it.

Kaz was watching Sonia while blushing and chomping on his Ice cream. Hajime was standing awkwardly and eating his ice cream too. Ibuki was the first to finish and ran off to the ocean, along with Mahiru and Hiyoko. Sonia finished a while after them along with Peko, Chiaki and Mikan. Leaving Me, Kaz and Hajime.

I finished up my Ice cream and placed the stick in the trash bag we had. "So you guys done?"

"H-Huh? Oh Miss (y/n), Yeah!" Kaz said after he chomped the rest of his ice cream. Hajime also Nodded then put the stick in the trash bag along with Kaz.

"Ready now?" They nodded and we walked over to the ocean.

"So who told you we were having a girls only beach event." I smiled at them.

"U-Uh I don't know what you're talking about..." Kaz sweatdropped.

"Kaz."

"I overheard! And I just wanted to see Miss Sonia! I also dragged along Hajime..." He cried out. Hajime just nodded at what Kaz said.

"So I was correct!"

"Huh?" Both of them said.

"Well I had a hunch and just wanted to see if you'd say the truth or not" I smiled at them.

"Wow. It's because of your Ultimate right? Your so cool Miss (y/n)!"

"M-Miss (y/n)?"

"Isn't Miss (y/n) amazing Hajime?" Kaz turned over to Hajime who was just staring at us. He looked over at me then answered.

"Yeah..She sure is." He looked at me with a fond look on his face. I blushed at this. Kaz looked at him weirdly then looked back at me and back at Hajime.

"Hey! Don't go giving miss (y/n) goo goo eyes!!"Kaz yelled at Hajime, and Hajime was saying 'I wasn't!'

I giggled then went into the water to have fun with everyone else. It was currently 4:38 pm and we are going to stay out till 7 or 8 pm. We continued to have fun for the next 3 hours, splashing each other with water, doing chicken fights and building sand castles. We went inside to the beach house again so we could get drinks and so we could grab our stuff if we wanted to leave already. We all got a hope fragment too.

I walked back with Chiaki and Hajime, we planned to go change then meet up so we can get dinner from the restaurant. We went to our cabins and departed. I changed as quickly as I could, grabbing a headband I had so I could have my hair out-of-the-way, and putting it on as well. I put on my boots and head out to the restaurant. I see Hajime and Chiaki already there and I grab some food and sit across from them.

"Today was fun, huh?" I ask them.

"Yeah.." Chiaki says sleepily and Hajime just nods. I sweatdrop. This is kinda awkward.

"Do you think Usami is gonna open anymore islands soon?"

"Hm Well probably...I think"

"As long as we find a way to leave I'm fine with it." Hajime says.

"Jeez Hajime. Is it really that bad here?"

"Your kidding right? I mean we got put here out of nowhere and the only way to leave is to collect hope fragments?"

"Yes but we aren't in any danger-"

"So far."

"I guess yes but were being feed and so far all we've had are fun experiences and nothing bad has happen."

"..." Chiaki didn't say anything but just continued to eat and listen.

"And..I feel really lucky to be with everyone here...It's...It's a dream come true." I smiled at them. Hajime didn't know what to respond with and just nodded. Chiaki stared at me confused and what seemed to be uncertainty.

"(y/n) Can we speak in my cabin after this?" Chiaki asked me going into a serious mode.

"Yeah" I nodded and continued to eat. Hajime looked at us confused but shrugged and continued to eat. After some time we finished eating and we left to our cabins. Chiaki and I said goodbye to Hajime and then we entered her cabin.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Your not from here are you?"

"Huh?! What are you talking about?" I asked her. I thought that everyone was under the impression that I went to school with them and stuff like that!

"Tell me the truth." She glared at me. I flinched.

"Chiaki, I have no Idea what you're talking about. Now lets act civil here and we can just get on with our days-" She pinned me down as she pushed me down to the floor.

"Just tell me the truth."

"Alright fine! But it's gonna sound really crazy..."

I proceeded to tell her what happened and that I'm not from this world. She told me that something in her told her that you were not from here but she had ignored it not wanting to doubt me. She was actually somewhat relieved. Since I told her about everyone's secret and future foundation being behind this, she told me that she could actually talk to me about it and lift the burden from her shoulders. Having someone to rely on about that. I reassured her I don't mean any harm and she believed me. She let go of me and got off of me. Also helping me up.

"Sorry about that." She apologized looking away from me.

"No it's okay! I understand why you did that." It was kinda attractive not gonna lie. I blush at the thought and shake my head looking back at her. "So...We good then?"

She nodded and let me out. She also told me that she would tell Usami about it, Since that what she was told and such. She actually told me she never died in the real world, but she was indeed sent in with the rest of her classmates because they needed their hope which happened to be her. She did get greatly injured and it seemed like she died but Future foundation found her in time and she survived.

We both then heard Usami's nightly announcement. We said our goodbyes and I left to my cabin. I entered and grabbed some stuff so I could go take a shower. I got in and did my thing then changing into my pjs. Hmm Maybe there's a journal here somewhere. So I can write down my experiences to remember in case I ever forget. I go through the drawers of my desk and find a black book. I find a pen on my desk too and open up the journal dating it and writing what has happened these past days and also writing today's experience. By the time I finished It was probably 1 am.

I go lay down and shut my eyes ready to sleep. Today was fun and eventful. Weird how in this universe Chiaki is actually alive and not an AI like in the original series. But I think that's better instead of her actually dying. Oh well. I fall asleep within minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took awhile for the updates. School is a butthole sometimes. Anyways This is a little shorter than the other chapters but I hope you enjoyed!! untill next time byeeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1K 34
danganronpa goodbye despair girlfriend scenarios request are always open (first chapters are cringe af) >> started: 13.02.21 >> ended: 05.01.23 phot...
361K 5.8K 55
There is not enough of best boy Gundham Tanaka around! (Danganronpa 2) This will be a book full of one shots between him and the reader, which will b...
587K 10.4K 55
Danganronpa x Reader Oneshots! ~How To Break A Heart~ DR1 DR2 DR3 Ultra Despair Girls/ Summer Camp Girls & Boys -Game & Anime {Gender mentioned a...
36.5K 872 15
(Y/n) finds themselves in a troubling situation when stranded on an island with 16 other students. Though the predicament seems grim, they take likin...