𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 | 𝟏𝟖+

By __julieee

In which an eighteen-year-old succumbs to an older man . . . "I can't resist him, even though I tried. Call m... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

205K 5.1K 5.8K
By __julieee

A T H E N A

"Something must've gone wrong in my brain, got your chemicals all in my veins, feeling all the highs feel all the pain. Let go of the wheel it's the borderline, now I'm seeing red not thinking straight. Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me"

° ° °

I never expected to travel with a private jet, hell, I never expected when I got out of that jet that an expensive-looking car would be waiting for us. It's all a little new to me, and I find myself wondering if I'll be doing this often in the future. Vincenzo's soft touch on my back brings me out of my thoughts.

I walk down the couple of stairs standing in front of me, Vincenzo following behind me. The driver opens the door for me, sending me a polite smile which I return before I get in the car. Right after I get in, Vincenzo takes a seat next to me and we start driving. Immediately, I send mom a text that I arrived safely in the camping spot Lucy and I are supposed to be in.

We pass the gates and leave the airport.

"Are you excited?" Vincenzo chuckles when he sees me bouncing up and down in excitement. I nod with a big smile on my face.

"I'm in New York! What do you expect?" I smile, and out of instinct I lean in to him and wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him.

I wasn't thinking when I did that. Without waiting a second, Vincenzo wraps his arms around me, holding me tightly against his body.

"Thank you," I whisper and look up at him. He leans down, pressing his lips to mine before he withdraws, "You're welcome, dolcezza."

Then he leans in again, and what was supposed to be a peck, turned into something deeper.

Our lips glide over each other, tasting each other. His hand presses against my lower back, while the other is resting around my waist, holding me tightly against him. I feel his teeth sink into my lower lip, and a low moan escapes my throat.

I part my lips, welcoming his warm tongue into my mouth.

Hesitatingly, I meet his tongue with mine, making him groan and deepen the kiss.

His tongue explores every corner of my mouth, giving my tongue soft licks and twirls around it. I clench my thighs and want to climb on top of his lap, but I don't want the driver to be able to watch everything.

Vincenzo takes my bottom lip between his teeth as he withdraws from me, and looks at me with dark eyes.

"You're such a tease," he whispers hoarsely. A blush coats my cheeks and shyly, I look away from him and out of the window.

"Oh!" I squeal and scoot closer to the window, pressing my hands against it and looking up at the tall buildings. "We're really in New York! Vincenzo, look! Is that Times Square? I wanna go there! And can we visit the statue of Liberty? And I want at least to take the metro and walk around in the busy streets—"

Vincenzo chuckles and cuts me off by quickly pecking me on the lips.

"Easy, amore mio, we'll do that, I promise. But first, we're going to the hotel and get some rest, because you look pretty tired and get familiar with everything, alright?" he asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes," I answer, and smile at him. The rest of the ride it's silent, with only the soft music coming out of the radio.

After 15 minutes of more driving, we're in the center of the city, with all those yellow taxi's surrounding us, the people crossing the streets without really paying attention, I see some people running in the streets, probably late for something.

We turn into a street filled with stores and restaurants. It's a three-hour difference of Vancouver and New York. It's 6 PM now back home, while here it's 9 PM.

We stop in front of a giant building. I narrow my eyes and read the logo.

Four Seasons.

"We're going to stay at the Four Seasons?!" I ask and turn to look at Vincenzo. He laughs, his eyes twinkling in amusement, and damn if it isn't a beautiful sight.

"Yes, Athena, we're going to stay at the Four Seasons. When will you realize that I'm rich and can afford this?"

I still can't believe that I'm going to stay at one of the most expensive hotels in America.

The driver parks in front of the building and opens my door. I accept the hand he's offering and get out of the car with Vincenzo following behind me.

"Wait, our suitcases..."

Vincenzo wraps his arm around my waist. "Don't worry, the driver will carry them for us."

Together we walk inside the lobby, and everything is so clean and chic. There are a few people seated on a few couches that are placed in the lobby, the floor is made of marble and shines so brightly, I think it's going to blind me.

We walk up to the reception.

The lady sitting behind the counter looks up to us.

"Good evening, can I help you with something?"

"Yes, I made a reservation for a week," Vincenzo says.

"Name please?" she asks and turns to the computer. "Amoretto," Vincenzo responds curtly.

The woman's eyes widen, and immediately she turns and looks at Vincenzo.

"Amoretto? That's right! You made a reservation for a week, am I correct?" she asks and types something on her computer.

"Ah yes, here it is. Payment is whenever you desire and you can extent your stay whenever you want. Here are the carts to enter your suite on the top floor. The restaurant is around the corner, with everything included. You can find the information about where everything is located in the hotel. Enjoy your stay at the Four Seasons and thank you for choosing us," she smiles.

Vincenzo thanks her before we walk away to the elevator.

"Wow, your name can change the way people act around you," I joke as we patiently wait for the elevator to arrive.

Vincenzo chuckles, "You'd be surprised how I can get things fixed with only the mention of my name."

"It must come in handy on some occasions," I say, and he nods.

"It indeed is," he winks. We hear the ping of the elevator, announcing that it has arrived and the doors open.

We both step inside the elevator, and Vincenzo presses on the button for the top floor.

"This is all so... surreal," I suddenly say. Vincenzo looks down at me with a questioning look on his face. "How so?"

I shrug. "It's just weird. Me being in New York with you was something I didn't expect. And I never expected that I would be staying in the Four Seasons, it's just a lot to take in," I say. His hand rubs up and down my waist, and I find myself leaning into his touch.

"You don't regret your decision to come here... with me?" he asks, and raises his eyebrows.

I look up into his dark eyes.

"No, I don't."

He leans down and places a quick peck on my lips, before the door of the elevator opens and a tall, blonde woman steps into the elevator.

She's wearing a long, elegant black dress with a slit that goes up to her thigh. The dress hugs her body perfectly and accentuates how skinny she is. Her full and thick lips are coated in a nude color and her beautiful blue eyes are framed by thick, black eye-lashes.

I feel threatened by her when she glances at Vincenzo, and throws her hair over her shoulder.

She makes me feel ugly and tiny with her killer-body, and I shuffle a little closer to the tall man standing beside me.

Vincenzo notices the woman standing beside him, and his grip on my waist tightens.

"Which floor?" he asks out of courtesy – I think. She flutters subtly her eye-lashes up at him.

"The 7th, please," she says, her voice low and seductive. Am I invisible or something?

Does she not notice the arm around my waist?

Vincenzo leans into the panel and presses the button for the seventh floor. The woman also glances at the panel, and sees where we are headed.

"To the 20th floor, huh?" she asks, trying to make some conversation.

I see Vincenzo clench his jaw. "Yes," he answers curtly.

"Are you here for business or...?"

I can tell Vincenzo is getting irritated. "Just business," he says.

The woman glances at me, her eyes going up and down over my body, making me shift in my spot. Then she glances back at Vincenzo and turns her eyes to me, her eyes going down to the arm around my waist.

She seems to notice that Vincenzo is a lot older than me, and furrows her brows.

She opens her mouth to say something, but then there's a loud ping and the doors open.

"This is your destination," Vincenzo says and flashes her a fake smile. She steps out of the elevator and gives us a one last glance before she shakes her head and starts walking, her heels clicking against the ground.

"Cagna," Vincenzo mutters under his breath, and I can tell it's something insulting.

The doors close again, and I feel the elevator moving up. "That was weird," I say, breaking the silence.

Vincenzo sighs, "Indeed it was."

The elevator continues moving up, and then we're on the twentieth floor.

The doors open, and we step out. The floor of the hall is in marble, the color black. Some plants are placed by the walls, decorating them.

Vincenzo walks ahead of me, like he knows his destination.

"Are you the only one who needs to travel for business?" I ask him and stare at his handsome back.

"No, my other employees travel with the normal plane," he answers, "why?"

I shrug, but realize he can't see me. "Just wondering."

He turns around and wraps his arm back around my waist. "I like holding you," he mutters and looks down at me. "I like that too," I admit with a light blush.

He smirks and we continue our way to our hotel room. At the end of the hall, there's a big door. Vincenzo keeps a steady pace next to me, his gaze focused on the door.

"Is that our room?" I ask him. He nods. "I always take this one whenever I need to be in New York for a couple of days," he answers.

So, this isn't the first time he comes to the Four Seasons?

I nod.

We arrive at the suite and Vincenzo opens the door.

My jaw drops – again – to the floor when I take in the room. The living room is huge with two giant windows and a table placed in front of it. We have a view over the streets of New York, and by the other side of the room there's a fire place with a couple of couches placed in front of it.

"It's beautiful," I whisper and look around, stepping further into the room.

At the other end of the room there's another door. "That's the bedroom," Vincenzo says when he sees me looking at it.

I look around and spot another door. "That's another bedroom, a smaller one," he says. I walk up to the first bedroom and open the door.

A huge bed greets me with silky sheets and huge pillows greet me. There's another big window next to the bed with a sight on the buildings and streets of New York. It's a beautiful sight with all the lights on and all the cars moving.

There are two nightstands next to the bed, a huge closet on the other side of the room with another door next to it.

I walk over to it and open the door to find a large bathroom. At the end of the room, there's another window with a large bathtub placed in front of it surrounded by candles and on the other side of the bathroom there's a big shower-stall with the walls made of glass. 

"This is beautiful," I whisper to myself. I turn back to the bedroom and spot Vincenzo carrying our suitcases into the room. He notices me standing in the doorway and flashes me a smile.

"There you are," he says and puts our suitcases on the huge bed. "This suite is amazing," I say and walk over to him, hopping on the bed.

I feel the silk under my skin and fingers, and my eyes widen in surprise.

"The sheets are so soft! And have you seen the bathroom?" I squeal. He chuckles.

"Yes, a number of times actually. Quite the sight, huh?"

I nod, and it's then that I notice how tired I am.

"Is it okay if I take a quick nap?" I ask him and let out a small yawn. He chuckles.

"Of course, I'll be outside in the living room, working. You can always call me if you need anything," he says and leans in, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.

I nod and watch as he closes the door behind him. I quickly open my suitcase and rapidly put all my clothes in the closet. Not bothering to take off my clothes, I get into the huge bed and the second I close my eyes, I fall asleep.

° ° °

A soft kiss is placed on my forehead, a pair of hands are roaming my body and a strong body is placed next to mine.

Sleepily, I open my eyes and look around in the room. The sky is dark, with only the light of the streets and buildings lighting up the world.

"Vincenzo?" I mutter and turn my head to look at him. He's lying next to me.

"I like waking you up like this," he whispers and continues placing soft kisses along my jawline. "Why are you actually waking me up?" I ask, not happy as to why he woke me up from my peaceful slumber.

"You're still in your clothes and you need to have a proper sleep," he murmurs against my skin.

I squirm around in his hold, the stickiness between my legs discomforting me.

"A-alright, but I need to get up first..."

He chuckles. "Oh right," he says and loosens his grip on me. He gets me so turned on by just kissing my forehead. Vincenzo had brought me to an orgasm twice, but I need more. After all these days without him, I became to grow desperate for his touch. I crave it.

I need a release.

As I walk up to the closet, an idea creeps into my mind. With my back turned to him, I search through my clothes until I find the lingerie set I bought with Lucy. I take it between my hands and also take my bathrobe I brought along with me to cover the set.

"I'll be in the bathroom changing," I announce. "I'll be waiting for you," he responds. I send him a smile before I close the bathroom-door behind me, and immediately start getting out of my clothes.

I unclip my bra and get out of my panties before I jump into the other set. I turn to the mirror and check myself out.

The black actually compliments my skin-tone. The bra pushes my breasts a little up, making them look bigger and the lace makes it actually seem sexy. The panties is actually a thong, and it doesn't leave much to the imagination.

I ruffle my hair a little up, making it look wild and trying to make it look a little sexy. Some may think that it's slutty what I'm doing, maybe it is slutty, but I actually don't care.

Vincenzo makes me reckless and I don't care what others think as long as he approves. I want him to find me sexy, I want him to get turned on. I shut everyone out, because I know if I'll start thinking about Chris or even my parents back home, I won't be able to do this.

Pulling on the bathrobe, I open the door to the bedroom and see Vincenzo still lying in the same position in bed.

"Are you done?" he asks bored and turns to look at me. I let a small smirk graze my lips, before I untie the knot that holds my bathrobe together and let it fall on the ground.

"More than done," I whisper. I see his eyes widen before he sits up in the bed, revealing his naked chest. He rakes a hand through his hair before he trails his eyes up and down my body. Feeling confident, I walk over to him before I climb on top of the bed and straddle his lap. I adjust myself on his lap and let my hands rest on his broad shoulders.

I feel something hard poke my inner thigh, and my breathing gets ragged. I look into his lust-filled eyes and bite my lip.

"Cazzo, Athena, what are you doing to me?" he groans. His eyes are trained on my breasts and slowly his hands make their way to my ass, grabbing both cheeks. I slowly grind myself on him, and a moan leaves our mouth.

His grip tightens, his nails digging into my flesh before he grabs my hips and forces my hips down onto his again.

"I bought these for you," I whisper against his lips. He groans and throws his head back as our crotches connect.

"Fuck, Athena, you're going to be the death of me," he groans.

I connect our lips together and softly bite into his lower lip. It feels weird, me being the one on top. And I'm not sure if I like it. I like the way how Vincenzo takes control over my body, how he knows every weak spot and knows how to pleasure me.

"I can't take the teasing," he mutters against my lips, before he turns us both over and looks at me through hooded eyes.

"You have no idea what you got yourself into," he whispers throatily, and I know it's going to be a long, long night.
. . .

Me reading over this chapter and not believing I actually wrote this back then like: 👁 👄 👁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...