A Pinch of Cinnamon

By KaliFields

COMPLETE "Just how wet are you for me?" He rumbles in my ear. His hand dips into my underwear and I gasp at t... More

Thank You
Exhaustion
The Party
Routines
Him
Haven Homestead
Reminiscing
Dedication
Asking for help
The Sweetest Thing
Nightmares and Sleepovers
In Sickness and Health
Drowning in the Past
It's Okay to be Sad
Her Story
Can't Fight This Feeling
Locking it down
Date Night
Date Night Part 2
Date Night Part 3
The Call
Terror and Desperation
I love you(s)
The future
The Future Part 2
Finally Home
Frustration and Aggravation
Apologies
Brownie Batter
Mountain Sex
Cinnamon Cocoa
Forever Mine
Forever Hers
Now and Forever- Epilogue part 1
Christmas Special
My Valentine
Don't leave me; us
Don't leave me; us. Part 2
A New Beginning- True Epilogue
Special Thanks

A Beautiful Day

10.8K 443 7
By KaliFields

~~~Spencer's POV~~~

My eyes drift open to the sounds of cattle braying. The sunlight streaming through my window informed me that I had, in fact, missed the early morning chores. Glancing at my phone showed it was almost 8:30.

Oh well. It was worth it.

My body is still tingling from the actions of last night and I can feel the stickiness on my thighs from my enjoyment. I was too tired to clean up and Nick passed out with me it seems. His arms are wrapped around my bare waist and he's breathing deeply.

I slowly shift in his arms, trying not to wake him. My eyes rake over his form. He really is the most handsome man I've known. The sunlight seeping in the window is just beginning to hit his hairline. His hair glistens making him even more angelic. Seriously could he get any more attractive?

Well, yes. Yes, he could when I think to last night.

I quite liked the view of his head between my legs.

Last night was amazing. Like lightening had stuck my body, it thrummed with electricity from every touch of his hand and tongue. I can feel the heat flushing my cheeks just thinking about what we did and the indecent moans that slipped my lips.

How am I still embarrassed about all this? After everything, this man has done, I should be desensitized to this!

I feel bad for falling asleep before I could return the favor. I feel a longing in my chest to see if I can pleasure him in turn.

I can do this.

It's not like he'll hate whatever I do. I can totally do this....why am I so inept at sex?! The burn in my body escalated. I want him so badly it shocks me. It feels so quick but at the same time so right. I want to see him, all of him, as he's seen me. I want everything he can offer. The beast in me wants to satisfy this craving I seem to have acquired.

Gathering my courage, I decide to go for it. I want to make him feel as high in bliss as he did for me. The way he was so attentive with my body. He knew all the ways to make me squirm and writhe in bliss, and yet he took nothing for himself.

I lean forward and gently kiss his parted lips. He's still asleep for the moment. I kiss his cheek...his jaw.... his neck...his chest. I slowly start lowering myself down his body.

He had taken his jeans off and now just wore boxers. Already sporting morning wood.

Of course I'd be the only one naked. I internally roll my eyes.

By the time my lips grazed his abdomen, I could feel his muscles tighten and his breathing quicken.

He was definitely awake now.

~~~Nick's POV~~~

Well......this is certainly an interesting way to wake up in the morning, not that I'm complaining. But I am slightly surprised that Spencer is doing this. She can be so bashful towards sexual things that it's surprising she is initiating this intimacy, especially so soon in our relationship. Again, I'm not complaining. It just means she is comfortable with me.

I woke up to the feeling of her naked breasts grazing my chest as she kissed my neck. Her nipples hardening by having contact against my skin. I could already feel myself growing even harder as she was moving.

Her lips hit the hem of my boxers causing me to inhale sharply. She kisses me there, trailing her lips across my abdomen but not moving any further down.

I could feel her smile against my skin. She's teasing me....and loving every minute. Who knew she could be so daring?

I groaned as I felt her hand graze over my bulging erection. Just the faintest of brushes but I could feel it burning into my skin. Her fingers branding me as her own.

Shit is she really going to do this?!

Pre cum started to leak from the tip of my cock. I thrust my hips slightly, desperate for her touch to get more firm.

Her sweet giggle lit up the air around us.

"Baby, don't tease." I pleaded. Her nails grazed against my skin as she gently pulled my boxers down, flinging them beside the bed. Goosebumps sprouted in the wake of her fingers. I risked a glance at her.

Her eyes were darkened with lust as they swept along my body, memorizing every inch. She paused on my erection, her eyes widening ever so slightly. She hesitantly reached her hand forward and trailed her fingers against my length. My dick twitched against her instantly.

She glanced towards me, a beautiful blush painting her face as she seemed to make sure what she's doing was ok. Her hand wrapped around my cock, firmly grasping it as she began moving up and down, agonizingly slowly.

My head dropped back as a groan left my lips. Fuck. All I can imagine is being balls deep in her wet, tight warmth.

Her strokes began to get faster, she was gaining confidence with every groan and curse elicited from my lips.

"Shit, Spence." I thrust myself faster into her palm. I glanced down at her when I felt the sudden loss of her hand. She shook her head.

"I'm in charge." She whispered, feigning confidence even through her face flushed bright red. She was feeling out what I liked, what she liked. It was like she was never able to explore her preferences before me. I will definitely give her the opportunity to explore.

"You're killing me, baby." I groaned and collapsed back onto the pillow, letting her have her way. I knew this was important for her. I'm just thrilled she is comfortable enough to explore. She might be bashful and embarrassed, but she takes what she wants.

A shuddered gasp escapes me, and I let out a string of curses as soon as I felt her tongue flicking against the head of my cock.

Watching as Spencer experimentally travels her tongue along my length is one of the hottest fucking things I've seen. But, when she wraps her luscious lips around the head, I damn near fainted.

"Fuck!" I groan out breathlessly. Spencer's tongue flattened against me as she takes more of me into her mouth. She is so good at this. To good.

How is she so good at this?

Her tongue twirls around the tip every time she pulls me out. One of her hands is wrapped firmly around my base as she pumps it along with the movements of her mouth.

I can feel her hollow her cheeks as she takes me deep. Her nose touches my abdomen as she takes me all. I can feel myself hit the back of her throat.

Christ. She's going to make me cum in seconds if she keeps this up.

"Fuck, you're so good at this." I groan, thrusting lightly into her mouth. I don't want to hurt her. Her pace quickens as she hears my groans of pleasure.

Her hand and mouth working in tandem. I'm so close. She hums against me, feeling how much harder I just got.

"Baby, I'm going to cum." I warn her, trying to move her head so she won't swallow. She might not be ready for that.

She ignores me and swats my hands away as she moves even faster. I curse as I shoot a long stream of cum down the back of her throat. I can feel her throat closing around me as she swallows it all and continues to suck.

Once every trace of my semen is gone. She stops, licking her lips and wiping her face dry.

She's so goddamn beautiful.

Her smile was bright, smug even as she watched me catch my breath. I grab her arms and haul her against me.

Our naked skin touching as she melts into me. Laying half on my chest and half on the bed, I tighten my arms around her.

Her beautiful eyes peer up at me.

"You are so fucking amazing sweetheart." I nuzzle into the crook of her neck, placing a kiss there. She pulls back before kissing me soundly, almost possessively. Her lips punishing mine. She takes control, biting my bottom lip before slipping her tongue in to battle with mine. I will never get used to her taste.

"Thank you." She pulls back to look me in the eye. I glance at her quizzically.

"For letting me do this." She looks down with a blush. "I'm not very experienced, but I wanted to try." I tilt her head up.

"Baby, you can do whatever you want. You don't ever have to feel embarrassed. You were beyond incredible." I hug her.

Sighing contently, she places her head back on my chest.

We had taken that next step. Our relationship becoming more intimate as we taught each other. I'm elated that she has let me in and is receptive of us as a couple.

I couldn't wait to have her for the rest of my life.

She is it for me.

A/N

Edited. Please inform me if you notice mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 48.7K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...
326K 11K 53
My whole life is 'have to.' I have to work full-time to pay the bills and keep food on the table. I have to finish college for a chance at a bette...
58 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
2.6K 200 51
**Need to edit! Not edited!!** Inexperienced in most things except schooling my life has been boring. The first time I decide to go out and drink I e...