Crow Flies Straight

By KuroEngel_OG

After several years traveling the world, running away from her problems, it's time to make peace with the pas... More

Playlist
Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2: Party Time
Chapter 3: Next Day
Chapter 4: The Past
Chapter 5: Bullet Proof
Chapter 6: Tank Girl
Chapter 7: Cheeky Bastard
Chapter 8: Once Was
Chapter 9: Brotherly Love
Chapter 10: Flirty Visitor
Chapter 11: Reznik & Swimming
Chapter 12: Closet Sex
Chapter 13: BBQ Continued
Chapter 14: NOT CANNON
Chapter 15: Crashed Hard
Chapter 16: Spoiled Bitc...brat
Chapter 17: Tattoo Trails
Chapter 18: Demon Whisperer
Chapter 19: Real Truths
Chapter 20: Demonness & Toddlers
Chapter 21: Invincible Tech
Chapter 22: To Ireland
Chapter 23: Night Invaders
Chapter 24: Silent Stars
Chapter 25: Anxiety Overload
Chapter 26: Volcano Kitty
Chapter 27: Shit+Fan
Chapter 28: Going Golfing
Chapter 29: Rain Song
Chapter 30: 1 & Only
Chapter 31: Happy Date
Chapter 32: Missing
Chapter 33: The Condor
Chapter 34: The Rescue
Hey you. Yeah you!
Happy Ending ~ Part 1
Happy Ending ~ Part 2
Juice Ending ~ Part 1

Juice Ending ~ Part 2

2K 25 21
By KuroEngel_OG

Once Chibs left, Gemma hugged Juice again then pulled him towards the couch to sit down, "Come on, tell momma Gem what's going on in that big tattooed head of yours." She reaches over and grabbed her smokes lighting one up and offering one to Juice. He took it with shaky hands and puffed a few times before he finally spewed out all the shit that has been going on, "Kitty filed for divorce." At that Gemma cursed, "Shit. What did you do to cause that?" Normally anyone would take offense to just being assumed they were the reason for anything bad happening, even if it was true, but everyone knew how Kitty handled herself. She loved hard, strong, loyal and supportive everlasting, and wouldn't do something so rash unless she felt she was betrayed.

At that, Juice leaned his body forward, resting his elbows on his knees, wiping away a tear, he was so tired of crying but he was just so full of pain and anguish, "I got in my head. Figured she was too good for me ya know? I'm just a soldier in the club, nothing really important. Hell I'm still treated like I'm an imbecile and a prospect half the time unless they need me to do my tech stuff. I don't really feel like I'm part of the club, just there for convenience." "Oh baby..." she coddled as she now rubbed his back soothingly, "You are part of the club, they just pick on and treat everyone like shit, even on a good day. They know your fucking worth which is why they kept you around and trust you to do the important computer shit that no one else is capable of but could easily manage without. And when it all boils down in the end, the guys love you and will always have your back."

At that Juice scoffed a chuckle, "Is that why they took my fucking kutte from me?" He looked towards Gemma for a second with doubt in his eyes before looking back down to his feet, "Honey, they took it away to not just protect the fucking club, but to protect you too. We all know the club comes first, even above any individual member, but they will always try and do what's fucking right by that member, in the best way they know how." Juice nodded his head, somewhat understanding but his insecurities still plaguing him. "Now tell me what the fuck happened with you and Kitty." Gemma said, finally getting to the heart of the matter. By now Juice had finished his cigarette and put it out to where he just sat there with his head in his hands, staring at the carpet and recalling all the pain of the last, what, 5 months? He wasn't sure, his brain was a mess.

"I fucked it up." He started holding back the tears, "Well that's a given." She commented but he ignored it, "I— I ended up letting my thoughts the— fucked up ones of all the darkness and insecurities take root in my head, and I couldn't shake them for about two months and so I started to pull away from her. She tried, she really did try to help, but I wouldn't let her, I— I just had it set in my mind by then that she deserved better than me, a pathetic excuse of a club member who is no better in the club eyes than a prospect. While she— she was, is, amazing." A smile crept up to his lips at the memory of his wife, "Kitty is a wonderful mother to Lucas, was always supportive and understanding when I got in my head, but she is so much more. She— she's well educated, owns a billion dollar company, is hella rich, and absolutely fucking gorgeous! Even while pregnant or puking up chunks... so why the hell would she want to be with me? I'm a nobody. I can't even provide for her like a man is supposed to because she's got all that money. So what good am I to her? I'm just dead weight." He shoved his hands over his eyes as the tears started up again. He was so tired of crying, his eyes hurt so badly.

"Baby, she wants to be with you because she loves you. Yes, she has money and all that other bullshit but she would give it all up just to be with you, because it means absolutely fucking nothing to her compared to how much you mean to her. You are SOMEBODY to her." She was still rubbing his back comfortingly like a mother would her child. "Doesn't matter, I don't mean shit to her now..." he turned to look at her, his eyes red and raw, "...I fucked it all up Gem... I cheated on her with some croweater and she found me the next morning. I— I purposely sabotaged my own fucking marriage to the most perfect woman in the world because I believe she deserves better than me and I wanted to give her an out." Gemma scoffed lightly, "Well that was fucking stupid..."

Juice nodded his head, "I know! Now I've gone and lost her. She filed for fucking divorce, wants to take my kids from me... Gem she's pregnant with my second kid and she won't even let me be there for the pregnancy... she won't let me be there at all... I tried to get her to talk to me but she just kept fucking icing me out. Then I lost it. My mind just told me that I lost what was the best thing in the world to me and I just didn't care anymore. I got reckless and stupid-er. Have been fucking women like crazy, wishing like hell they were my wife. Got thrown in jail for nearly beating a guy to death because I was so fucked up that I thought the bitch I was with was Kitty and he was trying to take her from me... shit, Kitty was the reason I got bailed out... I— I miss my fucking family, I miss my wife, Gem... I want my family back. I want my wife to love me again." His lip was quivering rapidly as his eyes had just plain run out of liquid to shed.

Gemma leaned forward some and placed her hand on his cheek, "Sweetheart, it will all be ok." He whimpered, "How?" She smiled lightly at him, "We are going to get you better, get your fucking head on right and then we are going to get you back with your family. Ok?" She placed her hand on his chest, right near where his heart was. He frowned, just feeling like it was impossible what she suggested, but appreciated her kindness and placed his hand on her's.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Kitty knew where Juan was. She knew everything that was going on with him because Chibs made it a point to tell her even when she repeatedly asked him not to, but he did anyways, that damn pain in the ass Scot. And while she knew he was just trying to be a good brother and hopefully get Kitty to take Juan back, all it did was cause her to worry, cry and stress. Because she missed him. She loved the stupid cheating asshole... and really, truly did missed him.

Him with his cute wide smile that she would see mirrored in their son's smile. His laughter that would bring that beautiful smile to his face. His soft and gentle eyes. His hands as they would caress her lovingly while just sitting watching TV, him always feeling the need to be touching her if she was around. The way he called her KitKat. His genuine childlike innocence when playing with his son, or his video games or when he would nerd out. His excitement over techie stuff that they would talk and gossip about. Him with his quick sneaky kisses he would give her when she was upset or frustrated making her laugh. His soft and delicious lips and how he kissed her with them. Him with his strong, tattooed and sculpted arms that would hold her every chance he got, especially at night while she snuggled into him like a teddy bear.

But what she missed the mostly was the way he had loved her. They had their bad moments yeah, though they were very very few and far in between, but he had loved her with all that he was and it showed in everything he did and said. He treated her like a goddess, something precious to cherish not something to shield and 'protect' from the world. Treated her like she was a woman who could take care of her shit just as easily as any man could and he didn't abuse the fact that she was rich. He always acted like she was the only thing important in the world to him and he wanted to spend every available moment with her.

But maybe that was the problem, it was all just an act.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Lucas was at his daycare center so she could get some things done around the house and call in to the company for a few conference meetings, but her head was a mess. Chibs had come by the night before to check up on her and see Lucas before he went on a short run with a few of the guys, and he of course told her that Juan tried to hang himself and was now staying at Gemma's so someone could watch him. Her heart broke. She knew he was in a downward spiral but never thought he would try that. She wanted to go see him but she couldn't, it hurt too much to even look at pictures of his face (hence why most of the pictures of him were currently covered by post-it notes except the one in Lucas' room), let alone be in front of him.

She made a snarky comment to Chibs about how she was happy for him being in Gemma's care as now he could go to Diosa with her and spend his club free days buried in loose pussy. But really she was just hiding her pain, and she knew that Chibs knew she was, but she did it anyways. She hadn't been feeling all that well the last couple days and Chibs had worried for her, told her he would send Happy to check on her while he was gone just to be safe, even against Kitty's wishes. She knew Chibs and especially Happy were still in love with her, it was easy to see it in their eyes and the way they would talk to her every once in awhile... nothing sexual or innuendo like though.

Hell she could see it in Jax's eyes every once in a while when he looked at her or the way he would gently squeeze her when he touched her. It was clear signs of longing in love. It made her sad to see that they hadn't found themselves their own Old Ladies yet and that she couldn't have given her love to each of them, but her heart stupidly had chosen Juan Carlos 'Juice' Ortiz and now look where she was. Alone, raising a toddler while being 3 months pregnant and in the beginning stages of a divorce. If only she could go back in time and avoid it all... no, that's not true, she couldn't do it. She loved Juan and their kids too much for that. And even if this is the outcome, she would do it all over again just to spend that amazing year and a half of happiness they had shared together.

She hadn't noticed she was crying as she was lost in her thoughts. She wiped her face off as she took a deep breath to right herself so she could get back to the tasks for the day. It was difficult because her mind kept drifting back to Juan, but then again, that was everyday for her, and especially every night. The first week after she caught him, she had slept with Lucas in his crib/toddler bed in the bed position so she could feel some comfort in someone next to her, then when she just couldn't seem to get comfortable anymore, she started to sleep in a spare room, unable to sleep in the bedroom she had once shared with her husband. But no matter where she slept, her mind always was on Juan, her Juicy fruit. Wondering what he was doing. If he was ok. Who he was with. If he was happy. If he ever thought about her... missed her like how she missed him.

She was cleaning up some of Lucas' toys that were in the middle of his bedroom when she felt dizzy. She never got that way before when she was pregnant with Lucas, so she began to worry. She turned to leave the room and get her phone from the kitchen (since her jogger leggings didn't have pockets) when she reached for the door frame for support while her vision turned distant and blurred. The last thing she remembered thinking was 'shit, this isn't good' as the next thing she saw was black darkness.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Happy had been asked to go check up on Kitty cause Chibs said she hadn't looked too well the night before and while Happy made an act of showing his disinterest and annoyance at the request, inside he was actually thrilled to do so. He never would do anything with her since she wasn't a free woman nor was she his to do with as he wished, he however had started enjoying the torture of being withheld from his desired pleasure he wanted to seek out on her beautifully pregnant body, because after being denied for a while, when he got the chance he would grab the nearest slut and take his delayed and frustrated release out on her and it was awesome.

He wouldn't admit it, but it sort of turned into a kink for him. Now the sex with the whores wasn't as exhilarating or fulfilling as when he had been able to actually fuck Kitty before, (when he could make her moan out his name in the throws of pleasure as he made her cum over and over again before releasing himself inside her) but it would have to do because those days were long gone and never to return... even with her being separated from her husband, his club brother. Some lines you just don't cross and that was one even the Tacoma Killer, the guy who didn't give two shits about anything, wouldn't cross.

He hopped off his bike and damn near sprinted to her door, eager to see her and to start his arousing torture. He knocked but no answer. He knocked harder and still no answer. "Kitty? It's Hap, open up." He called out while starting to pound on the door now. He looked around thinking maybe she was outside cause he knew her EUV was there, he had parked next to it, but he didn't see her at all. He however did hear Reznik barking from inside the house, on the other side of the door.

Panic was seeping through every inch of his bones at an exponentially alarming rate as he felt something was definitely wrong. He pulled out his spare key (one that all the guys still had from before) and quickly opened the door. "Kitty? It's Happy where are you?" He growled out frantically as he rushed in, ignoring Reznik and quickly looked around the front rooms before going down the hallway. First stop on his agenda was Lucas' room and as he pushed the cracked door open he saw her laying on the floor. He felt his heart leap out of his chest and into his throat as she laid there immobile. "Fuck, Katherine!" He yelled out as he crashed down to her side and felt for a heartbeat or that she was still breathing. She was but it was faint, so he then checked to see if she had any injuries. There was none 'thank fuck' he thought. He began tapping on her cheek trying to wake her as he called out for her, "Come on wake up little kitten. Let me see those beautiful blues." He kept tapping, a little harder each time hoping the sting would wake her, but definitely not hard enough to bruise or actually hurt her. "Come on baby, wake up for me." His heart was racing and he even felt tears in his eyes. This was not how he wanted to see the only woman he has ever deeply loved today, let alone wanting to see her like this ever. She started to whimper out weak moans as her eyes raced wildly around under her eyelids. The pain in his heart started to lift up some as he smiled slightly, "Yeah that's it little kitten, wake up. Open those beautiful blue eyes and look at me. You can do it baby."

Her eyelids fluttered as they struggled to open completely but when she could see out a bit she seemed obviously dazed, "Hap-py?" She questioned. He smirked down at her, his hand now caressing her cheek he had been slapping frantically. "Yea little kitten, it's me. Welcome back." She looked around and then down at her belly, not seeing anything wrong her brows knitted together, "What happened?" He chuckled lightly, "I was about to ask you that." He grabbed her by the shoulder and helped her sit up, "Alright, up ya go momma, we gotta get you to the hospital." She allowed him to help her sit up then stand up as her body still felt weak but when he mentioned the hospital she froze. He felt her tense up so he gave her his 'don't you dare disobey me' look. She wasn't trying to disobey, she just was frightened that something would be terribly wrong and she might lose her baby, like she lost the first one those many years before.

He noticed the fear in her eyes and decided the best option was to just carry her. Picking her up bridal style, he carried her to her EUV and placed her down in the passenger seat, making sure to buckle her in, before quickly running back in the house, grabbing the keys and locking up so he can drive her to St. Thomas.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

She was told that she had passed out from elevated blood pressure levels due to too much stress. She was forced to stay in the hospital overnight for observations as well as to get and keep her BP at a safe level. Happy had called Chibs to inform him of what happened when she was being examined, and Chibs said he was on his way back. Happy said not to turn around and that he would stay with her until he got back. He had also called Jax to inform him so that he could be held back from any club priorities to make sure she was ok, but Jax had eventually came down to visit her releasing a very reluctant Happy from the task so he could go take care and watch Lucas... also Jax wanted to make sure she was ok with his own eyes, and maybe spend a little alone time together, even if it was to be strictly platonic.

When she was awake, he asked why she was so stressed and when she wouldn't answer he asked if it was cause of Juice. She only nodded. Jax felt like he was at fault because he took his brother's kutte away and it seemed to make things worse, for not just Juice but Kitty and the baby too. Kitty tried to tell him that it wasn't his fault, that he did what he thought was best for the club and that Juice made his own choices and like with anyone else, choices always have repercussions of some sort and those around him are the ones that feel it the worse. Jax could only smile at that, this woman who was having a health scare cared more about other people and how they were feeling than herself. He hated the fact that he couldn't get her to love him the way he had fallen for her, she was absolutely perfect, but the heart wants what it wants and unfortunately for him, her's wanted Juice.

When he left due to visiting hours being over and NOT being the husband, which he tried to say he was but they already knew he wasn't, he called Gemma about the latest news and Gemma said she was going to come visit, when he told her they weren't letting anyone but the husband in past visiting hours, that's when Gemma hatched her plan. She knew she needed to get the two back together somehow. She told Juice about what happened and of course he went into panic mode which resulted in an anxiety attack. Once calmed down, he said he needed to go see her and Gemma agreed. She knew it would be stressful for Kitty but she really felt they needed to hash this shit out if Juice was ever to get better and her overall stress to disappear so she could have a successful pregnancy. Besides what better place to have a complication of some sort than in a hospital where you are watched over carefully? Or at least that was her thinking.

It was late evening now and Kitty was asleep in the hospital bed when he came walking in. He quietly shut the door and walked over to sit in the chair next to the bed as to not disturb her. He had his hood up over his head to help hide his neck, tears forming in his still sleep deprived eyes, while he reached out with his left hand and took hers in it. "Oh KitKat I am so fucking sorry I did this shit to you. So fucking sorry." He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it before wiping a tear away.

She hadn't woken up after a couple hours, clearly really deep in her sleep, but he was glad, she needed the rest, even if he wanted to talk to her, hear her voice, taste her lips again. Although being this close to her, holding her hand, he finally felt some sort of strength to allow himself to fall asleep after several days of barely any.

She woke in the wee early morning hours at the urgent need to pee, those damn saline drips they always insist on pumping through anyone who comes to the hospital, and while she half expected to see Happy or Jax, hell even Chibs next to her, she didn't expect it to be Juice, her estranged husband. She saw his left hand was holding hers, and it didn't go past her notice that he was still wearing his wedding ring. She internally sneered, its whole entire purpose on being there was completely lost on her since he was the one that broke the bond that it was supposed to represent. With a heavy heart, she released her hand from his and got up to pee. On her way back she stopped in front of him, his head back on the seat and mouth open to breathe. He looked like shit. Eyes were dark with circles of sleepless nights, he had stubble all over his chin and even though he had his hood still on, she could see that there was also stubble on top of his head covering up the tattoos she always loved to trace. She also saw the cute little mustache he was sporting, even the patch of hair on his chin, and that's when she noticed the dark bruising around his neck. She closed her eyes as a tear fell at him being in so much pain he would rather die than live. She brought her hand up and tenderly caressed his face, yes she was mad at him for what he did, but she missed touching him. The sudden touch had shocked him awake as he sat upright and frantically looked around to see what the hell was happening. When his brain finally caught up, he saw Kitty standing there, looking at him with sadness, his heart swelled at seeing her looking at him, acknowledging his existence, but it also dropped into his stomach because she didn't look happy to see him.

"KitKat, baby..." his hoarse voice croaked out as he stood up so he could hug her but she had stepped back so he froze. "What are you doing here Juice?" He winced at the indifferent tone in her voice as well as the use of his club name. Once they had gotten together it was either their candy/gum nicknames or their real names... she only called him his straight club name when she was pissed at him. "I—I came to see how my wife and baby were." She rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Ex-wife." She corrected which caused him to grab her arm to keep her from walking away from him. "Not yet you aren't. I refuse to sign the papers... look, baby please, let us just talk about this...... please....."

She just stared, "There isn't anything to talk about. You wanted out of the marriage so you could go and do what and who you wanted, so I let you have your way. Sign the papers and move on, Juice." She released herself from him so she could get back into the bed but not getting to since he held onto her again. "No, that isn't what I wanted at all. I want my family!" She rolled her eyes again, "Right, cause pushing your wife away, ignoring your son, sleeping someplace other than at home, slipping your dick into anything with a pulse, getting arrested, and then trying to hang yourself are all the best ways to convey that family is what you really wanted." At the mention of his hanging he lowered his head, "Yeah, I know about it, Juice." She reached up and pulled his collar back to look at it better to make a point and he brushed her hand away, not wanting her to look at his shame. "It wasn't one of my better choices..." he mumbled out as he turned his head to the side and used his right hand to wipe away the tear that was about to fall.

She sighed heavily, "No. No it wasn't. Then again in the last several months, you haven't made not one fucking good choice.." She pushed hard against his chest startling him as he almost fell over, "Are you fucking mentally retarded? How dare you try and kill yourself! What about your kids?" She damn near yelled at him. He stood there looking at her with wide eyes, "You were taking them from me so what does it matter if I was alive or dead? I wouldn't be in their lives either way!" He was getting frustrated, because he never did like being called retarded, it was something that was said to him a lot when he was younger, even though he knew Kitty wasn't actually calling him that, she was asking if he thought he was because of his choices... but it still was a reaction when that word came up. "That's where you're wrong Juice. I said I wanted full custodial rights, I never said I wouldn't allow you to be in your children's lives. Unlike you, I care more about what other's need and my kids need their father just as much as they need me... even if he is a nothing but a cheater, liar and obviously a selfish asshole."

She was starting to feel woozy so she sat down on the bed and began to breathe with her eyes closed to help calm herself. Juice saw her sit down and instantly began to worry, he knew he was stressing her out and he didn't want that, he wanted to fix things, not make them worse. He took the step towards the bed so he was right in front of her, and literally just dropped to his knees on the hard tiled floor, his hands grabbing hers and brought them up to his face as he looked up at her, his eyes full of tears.

When she heard him drop she had opened her eyes and watched him as he looked at her with those huge doe like eyes she fell in love with, full of tears, pain and sadness. "Please Katherine... I'm a wreck without you... I never wanted to hurt you." He kissed her hands as he was practically begging her. "Then why did you? I had asked you for only one thing out of our entire marriage, just one. Loyalty. And out of all of the guys I could have chosen to love, you were the one I thought for sure would NEVER hurt me in that one way I asked not to be." He hung his head low in shame as he kept trading off from kissing her hands that were tightly held in his to resting his face on them, afraid that if he let go, she would disappear from his life forever. "I know, and I am soooooooooo sorry baby. I don't have any excuse for it, I don't. All I can tell you is that I got some bad, heavy shit stuck in my head about how you are so much better than me and I am nothing and I'd just be tainting you, made you nothing by you being with me... and ya know, I don't even recall how any of it even got in my head in the first place, but instead of talking to my loving and supportive wife, even after she tried so hard to get me to, I just closed myself off and let my dark thoughts sabotage the greatest thing to ever happen to me in my whole life." He swallowed the tightness that threatened to close his throat up as him speaking about his shame and embarrassment to the one person who he wanted to see him as strong, would start to look down on him like everyone else did. "I just let my mind convince my heart that I needed to let you go, to set you free from being polluted by my nothingness."

She frowned, "But you aren't nothing. I haven't ever thought of you like that, never... nor will I ever. I'll think you're a whole bunch of things but nothing is not one of them." He sighed and let go of her hands to cup her face causing him to stand up now, "And that right there is why my mind convinced me not to talk things out with you, to forcefully let you go because you are this amazing woman who sees the good in everyone, and would stand by them through a hurricane and I'd just bring you down. You are so wonderful and brilliant like the sun, and me? I'm just about as useful as a pimple on Tig's ass." That comment made a twitch of a smile appear at the corner of her lips before going back to her frown, "But I'm really not all that great. I'm just a normal human like you and everyone else. I have my faults, my flaws... hell I can be a downright nasty bitch sometimes when I don't get my Twizzlers or KitKats." Juice lightly chuckled at that, cause he knew it was true. He then sighed as he looked down, placing his forehead on hers, "Katherine, I love you so much. I want to come home, and— and I know that you will have a hard time trusting me again, but I swear to you, if you let me come back, I will do whatever it takes to make things right and for you to forgive me completely. I just need to be with you and our family. That's all I want. We can work this out baby."

She sighed deeply, her heart and mind in total chaos and it was making her extremely tired, "Juan..." he looked into her eyes when she said his name, not his club name, his real name and there was hope now reflecting in his eyes. "I am not one for giving second chances, you know this. You hurt me really bad, betrayed me in the worst way possible, and you're right, I will have one hell of a time trusting you ever again..." She could see the hope he held in his eyes that he had barely just formed, start to dim as they appeared to start watering with tears, "... If, and I do mean IF I let you come back home, things wont be the same." A smile started to form on his lips as his hope was returned and now multiplying like horny bunnies.

"I know baby, and I'll do whatever you want for it to become right again." He leaned in to start to place a kiss to her lips but she stopped him, pulling back, "I'm serious Juan... we are going to take things slow, I cant just let you right back into my heart or between my legs for that matter." He nodded, "I know and I wont ask you to either. I'll even sleep in the spare room, but please, I want to be home under the same roof as my beautiful wife and son." She nodded and let out a deep breath, "Ok, then you can come home Juan... but one slip up..." He had that amazing 100,000 watt smile grace his handsome face (even if he looked like a wreck) as he interrupted her with a gentle but passionate surprise kiss. "I understand KitKat, and I wont. No more mistakes. I promise." She raised a brow at him knowing that he never promised anything unless he knew 100% he could keep it, and someone like Juice who was full of doubts and insecurities, he was never 100% sure about anything. He was so excited he wanted to kiss her again but she stopped him and it made her shake her head lightly, "Ok, ok, I get it but I'm tired and worn out now so I'm going back to sleep before a nurse comes in and wants me to go pee in a cup, get blood drawn or some other form of poking and prodding done."

Juice nodded while looking a little embarrassed at keeping her up, "Oh right yea..." He helped hold the covers up while she slid back under them and he tucked her in. Once she was settled, he looked around, unsure as to what to do. The chair was uncomfortable to sit in, let alone sleep in, but he didn't want to leave either, he spent too much time away from her all ready, so all he wanted was to stay and be with his wife. He stuck his hands in his hoodie pockets and was about to sit down in the chair, resigning to his uncomfortable fate when she spoke up, stopping his descent into the chair of excessive and painful neck charley horses, "Well, aren't you getting in?" He looked at her with wide eyes, shocked that she was offering to share her bed with him.

She had her eyes closed and peeked one open to look at him, "Ar— are you sure?" He weakly asked, his voice faltering for a split second at his mix of anxiety that she was just messing with him, and happiness that she was possibly allowing him to actually cuddle with the one person he has been dying inside to touch and hold again. She smiled, both eyes open now as she nodded. His face lit up again with that smile she loved so much as he walked over to the other side of the bed, took off his boots and crawled into the bed with her.

He laid on top of the covers while she was under them, but as he laid down, she turned to face him and snuggled her face into his chest after he wrapped his hands around her, loving the feeling of her warmth that began to finally seep down into his cold and empty bones as it filled his heart with happiness. "I love you Katherine." He whispered out while he nuzzled his face into the top of her head after placing a sweet kiss to it, tightening his hold on her, pulling her nearly flush to his body. "I love you too Juan, but that doesn't mean I forgive you." She quietly whispered out as exhaustion was heavy in her voice and soon she was fast asleep. "I know baby... I know." Juice basked in this moment, letting all the emotions and feelings surround him and encompass his entire being, finally feeling like he was whole once again. Sleep soon took over him, his body feeling the most relaxed its felt in nearly 3 months, and his sleep was finally nightmare free.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

The next morning Happy came to check up on Kitty once visiting hours were open, and when he walked in and saw the two cuddled in bed, he smiled. Yes, he still loved her. Yes, he was enjoying spending time with her and Lucas (and of course learning of his new kink), but even if his heart ached wishing that it was him laying beside her, he knew that this is what was supposed to be. He was glad that Juice stepped up and made more of an attempt at trying to put his family back together, but more importantly; he was really glad to see that Kitty was allowing it. He never got his second chance with her after his big fuck up, but he knew that Kitty was much happier when Juice was around, than when he wasn't. He pulled out his phone, took a quick picture of the two and sent it to Chibs knowing he would be thrilled to know that his boy was making an effort to get better and make things right.

(Note: No I don't know who this couple is or what they are there for, it just conveyed what I figured Juice and Kitty would look like. I also found this on a random stock photo site, though I suspect it wasn't originally a stock image, but either way I hope no one gets offended by me using it... I just thought it was a lovely picture.)

Happy then sat down in the uncomfortable seat next to them and just watched cartoons with the sound off. He had been told to stay with her, and that's what he was going to do.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Later that day, Kitty was released from the hospital and was ordered to be super extra careful and to avoid over stressing, and that if they saw her again they would order bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy, that particular idea Kitty was not thrilled about, not at all. Juice had taken her home and when Lucas was dropped off by Jax a little after, he was so excited to see his daddy that he wobble ran to Juice and threw his little chunky arms around his neck. Kitty smiled and kept the tears from falling while she admired Juice's unconditional love for his son. Jax had come up beside her and watched as well and nudged her, "So how are you doing?" She sighed, "I'm alright Jax." He chuckled, "I meant with all of this." He jutted his chin towards Juice and she just smiled, still watching father and son, "Like I said, I'm alright. He knows he is going to have to work hard to fix things, and right now we are just going to take things slow. He is going to come back here, stay in the bedroom since I had taken up residence in the guest room already and we will go from there." Jax nodded and then smirked, "Until your hormones kick in and you sneak into his room and violate the poor boy." Kitty looked at Jax with a feigned gasp, "Are you calling me a night crawler?" He laughed, "Nah darlin', just a woman who's body is craving her husband." He put his arm around her shoulders, pulled her in for a side hug and kissed her temple. Even Reznik was thrilled to see his swimming/play fighting partner again. Yes, Juice would roll around on the ground wrestling with a wolf-dog.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

As the days turned to weeks and more, Juice just got better and better. He wasn't reckless. His neck had healed. He helped Kitty with everything she needed around the house and would watch Lucas when she left for whatever. He went to every appointment she had. Made sure she didn't stress. He made damn sure to have a stock of Twizzlers and KitKats on hand for her. He talked to her more, especially when his mind tried to sabotage him. Every day he made sure to tell Kitty how much he loved her.

Each day he seemed to earn more affection from Kitty. It having started with a quick kiss on the cheek to eventually one on the lips. Hand holding to snuggles on the couch. He got to touch and explore her pregnant body somewhat when she was needing the comfort of his hands as they rubbed the aches in her shoulders and back away from the added weight in the front. He even got to spend some nights laying next to Kitty when she would sneak into their old bedroom so she could feel his body next to hers. He relished and savored every moment but especially each time she came to him, it made his heart soar with love. And when he noticed she had finally put her ring back on (after he gave it back to her when they had got home from the hospital a while ago), he was through the roof with elation. He worked out a plan with Jax, which was basically Neeta, to watch Lucas on this particular night so that he could take his lovely wife out for a nice date.

It was a simple affair, dinner at a nice restaurant in Lodi, a casual drive around the quiet town to a hillside out somewhere in the middle of nowhere so that they could look down on the lights and enjoy the stillness of the world. They stood there looking out over the town, smiles on their faces as Juice had his arms wrapped around her from behind and hands resting on her bump, his face in her neck, and just relishing in the rare moment, wishing it would never end. "Juan, what are you thinking about?" She asked as they slowly swayed to the gentle music that was floating out of the EUV. He took a deep breath as he smiled, "I'm just thinking about how fucking awesome this moment is and how I don't want it to ever end. How beautiful my wife is as her eyes sparkle from the lights of the town below and the stars above. How I am the luckiest fucking man alive that I was somehow able to receive your love to match my own and through all the stupid shit I put you through, you allowed me to come back and try and make things right."

At this she turned around to face him, smiles on both their lips as she reached up and cupped his adorable megawatt smiling face and just stared into his golden brown eyes, "I love you Juan Carlos." Her saying it made his smile somehow bigger as he felt like he just won the lottery, "And I love you Katherine." She pulled his face down and planted a heavy passionate kiss onto his lips, one that hasn't been shared between them in quite a long time.

He was surprised because lately their kisses were a little longer than pecks, but there was no tongue and this one was full on, lip smacking, tongue warring, moaning kiss. He brought a hand up to the top of her back and pulled her into him harder, before both his hands met on her ass, squeezing it slightly. Her hands having slid from his face to around his neck, where her fingers played with the slightly more fuzzy hair on the top of his head, no longer just a mohawk anymore. Their kiss went on for a bit longer, both really getting into it and moaning while grinding when he pulled away and rest his forehead on hers, "We gotta stop baby, because you're killing me here." He had grabbed her hand and placed it on his bulge and she just blushed, "Yeah, you are probably right... should be getting home anyways." He nodded with a slight smile as he escorted her back to the passenger side then got in to drive home. He was a little dissapointed that they didn't continue, he missed being intimate with his wife SO badly, but he knew he needed to let her set the pace and decide when things were right, that was one of the things he had promised her, and he was determined to keep it.

As they drove back home she kept glancing at him and he had started to get nervous, "What? Did I do something wrong?" He side glanced at her but avoided taking his eyes off the road. She shook her head, "No, I just was thinking about how I missed seeing your tats..." she said as she ran a fingernail along his scalp that sent a shiver down his spine and woke his dick right back up. He smiled, "Well if you like, when we get home you can shave it for me." She shook her head again, "Nah. If you like your hair that way then you keep it how you like." He reached over and took her hand in his, "If you want it gone I'll shave it off. It's just hair, it really doesn't matter to me how it looks... except my face... wait, do you hate that?" He asked suddenly nervous making her giggle, "No I don't hate it. I actually like your scruffy chin and Guy Fawkes 'stache. They both make you look quite sexy and rough."

He looked confused for a second, "Rough?" She chuckled, "Yea, before you were all smooth and had this baby face look to you. Which don't get me wrong, I loved how innocent you looked, but we both know you weren't really innocent." She teased and he laughed, "No I am not." "Exactly. This other stuff just seems to fit you more into the biker perso... oh... I'm sorry Juan, I didn't..." she didn't realize what she said until it was too late. The club still hadn't offered to let him to come back, though he really hadn't been pushing too hard cause he was just trying to focus on his marriage, but it still was a tender subject for him. He shook his head and brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it, "It's ok baby, I know you didn't mean to open that wound." She nodded and looked out the window, the air in the EUV turning a bit awkward.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

They had finally got home and they both went in holding hands. Juice had pulled her along to their bedroom and she looked confused, "Juan?" She asked nervously as he smiled widely at her, "Just come on, the clippers are in this bathroom." She giggled at him as she shook her head, "All right, all right, I'll shave your head for you." They got into the bathroom and he got the clippers set up for her then took off his long sleeved shirt and tie (yes he wore a tie on their date), tossing them into the hamper before sitting down on the toilet. She bit her lip as he took his shirt off, watching his still tight and sculpted muscles flexing with his movements. She shook her head to clear her mind like an etch a sketch of the naughty thoughts she was having of him. She stepped up close to him, her bump and ample breasts on display from her tight dress, right in front of his face as she grabbed the electric razor and began to work on removing the slightly longer than fuzz but not quite grab-able hair while trying to keep it as symmetrical as possible to the tattoos like before.

He had lowered his head some as she moved farther on top, and when she stood on her tip toes to get the farthest backside she wobbled a bit causing him to quickly reached out and placed his hands on her hips to steady her. "You ok baby?" She was glad his head was still down cause she saw in the mirror her face was red, "Uh yea, all good, just trying to make sure it all looks good and cymetrical." She sorta fibbed. It wasn't all a lie, hell most of it was true but what she lied about was that she really wasn't ok per say. No definitely not ok. She was horny as hell and wanted to fuck the living shit out of her husband, but she wasn't sure she was ready for that yet.

She was glad when she finished. Not only did he look more like his old self which she was glad to see in more ways than just appearance, but that she was able to leave him so they could go to bed, separately. He stood up and ran a hand over his new, old look and smiled wide, "Yeah you're right, I definitely look better with my tribal bolts showing." He said while looking at her through the mirror. She nodded, "I couldn't agree more." She winked and started to step back towards the door, "Well you should probably take a shower and get all those fine hairs off of you before you head to bed, me I'm worn out so I'm just gunna go on and head to bed now. Goodnight Juan." She said with a sweet smile as she leaned in and kissed him lovingly. He of course responded but held back from pushing the kiss deeper like the one from earlier, even though he REALLY wanted to. "Alright, goodnight baby. Love you." He said as she pulled back breaking the kiss, "Love you too." And she walked out of the bathroom and towards the spare bedroom.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

She had gotten herself changed and her nightly routine done fairly quickly as she now laid in bed listening to the shower of the master bathroom running. Her mind conjuring up the memories of seeing Juice naked, just stepping out of the shower and drying off his body while his long dick hung carelessly out in the open. The way he sometimes would pounce on her after his showers and would make amazing love to her. Hell even the times he would drag her into the shower to pin her to the wall and fuck her hard and rough.

She was remembering the way his chest tattoos danced as he thrusted inside her. The way his face scrunched in pure bliss when he came inside. The way his dick filled her up completely and would hit all the right places. Fuck... she was extremely horny and needed some release. She slid her hand down into her sleep shorts and found her wet aching core and began to fiddle with her little nub. It was helping some, especially as she listened to the shower running and imagined he was fucking her while in it, but shortly there after she started, the shower stopped and he had gone about to do his own nightly routine. She continued to try and find some relief with her hand but it just wasn't working. She gave up and just laid there thinking.

He was still her husband. There is no shame in wanting and having sex with him, all things considered. She didn't have to forgive him for them to have sex, she didn't do that when she screwed Happy after having just moved to Charming. Kitty bit her lip and finally flung the blanket off in a 'fuck it' sort of way before she went to her little dresser and got out an outfit she had bought when she was pregnant with Lucas but never had the chance to use. She knew she most likely wouldn't need it, but she wanted to make herself feel sexy when she would go in and seduce her husband... she did feel like she looked like a beached whale after all.

Once dressed she quietly walked out of the room and into the hallway, to the master bedroom's door. She saw a faint glimmer of light from under the door and figured he was probably laying in bed with his laptop, most likely watching something on Hulu... or porn. He was a grown man after all and she did get him hard earlier tonight. She bit her lip nervously as she slowly opened the door so it wouldn't make a sound, so she snuck in, him completely focused on his laptop. She could see he was just sitting there with his back up against the headboard, hands behind his head, laptop in his lap, legs crossed at the ankles and just in his boxer briefs. As she moved closer she could faintly hear what sounded like a battle or machines, or some sort of action going on. Then as soon as someone in the movie mentioned the word 'kaiju' she knew he was watching Pacific Rim, one of their favorite movies to watch together... he liked it for the monsters and mechs while she liked it for the mechs and the hot male actor who played Raleigh Becket.

**************
For those that don't know, Charlie Hunnam (aka Jax) played the character, Raleigh Becket... it's a really good movie, also Ron Perlman (aka Clay) plays in it too. If you haven't seen it, I say watch it! ^_^
**************

He still hadn't noticed her yet until he felt the bed shift down by his feet in which he then paused the movie and turned the laptop so that he could use the light to see a bit before deciding to reach for his gun, since he wasn't sure if it was his wife wanting cuddles or an interloper.

He saw her there, crawling slowly up the bed towards him wearing some sort of black sheer babydoll camisole top with an open front to allow room for her growing bump and had white lace accents around the trim of the opening and along the top of the breast cups, with a matching thong panty, kind of almost looked like a play on a pregnant porn French maid's costume, though whatever it was, didn't really matter, cause his wife looked hot as fuck in it! He did a deep hissed intake of breath, completely removed the laptop from his lap, uncrossed his legs and held out a hand to make a 'come hither' motion.

"Holy fucking hell baby, you trying to kill me?" She smirked, "Maybe... maybe I'm just trying to seduce my husband to get him really horny so he remembers how to fuck his wife." He bit his lip as he groaned, watching her slowly edge her way up to him, her hands holding her body up as her heavy breasts slid along his legs. "Yeah? Well mmm fuck baby, come to daddy and let him show you exactly what he remembers about how his sexy minx of a wife likes to be fucked." "Mmm I can't wait to see what he remembers." She licked her lips seductively as she moaned and continued to slowly move over his crotch area, her breasts grazing along briefly before she stopped, edged back just a little and lowered her body more into it. She leaned up on to one hand so she could take the other and rub it along his now hardened cock through the thin boxer fabric. His hips instantly jutted up as his hand reached down and placed itself under her chin. He lifted it up and while leaning down, he placed a very needy kiss to her lips.

He placed his hand on the back of her neck where he continued to pull her closer as he laid back somewhat on the headboard. She was now sitting in his lap, their kiss strong and passion filled and as he moved his kisses down to her neck he spoke, "I have missed you so much Katherine. I'm never going to do something so stupid ever again. I promise." He had cupped both her breasts together to begin to kiss and nip at the soft flesh there. She moaned out loudly as her hips slowly rocked back and forth on his crotch, "Good, because I won't give you a third chance... that and I really missed my husband."

After that, the movie was long forgotten as well as whatever little clothes they wore, as their nights activities wore them both out from such a long, dry spell... especially for her.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Juice had continued to really step up and be the family man he was supposed to be in the beginning, and it didn't go unnoticed by Kitty. Within a week from their date, she had eventually moved back into their bedroom with him, much to his delight, and he was allowed back into the club, for which both Kitty and Juice couldn't be happier. Kitty knew it was a long road for both of them, and to be honest, she still doesn't fully trust Juice, but she had learned to let things happen. If he did falter once again, then yeah, they were done. And he knew that.

She canceled the divorce proceedings and made sure to inform Juice that she had. She wanted to see if he would start slacking if he knew and felt the 'threat' was over. And to her surprise, he didn't slack. He seemed more determined then ever to be the best husband he should have been in the first place. Kitty was thrilled. Their relationship got better over time and while Kitty was afraid that after the birth of their next child, Juice would go into the dark again, but it's not like she can just put a stop to being pregnant. She would easily admit that it's been nice having him around again, she missed him dearly.

Yes the other guys were around and helping out when Juice went AWOL, but she loved the Puerto Rican goofball, even if she had almost slipped up during their separation. Yes, she almost slipped because sadly she too was a mess and while that is no excuse, for there is NEVER an excuse that is good enough to allow cheating to even be considered as justified, she herself is only human like everyone else, flaws and all.

That particular incident happened right after Juice had fallen off the deep end and she had filed for divorce. Happy had been over helping her out, she had been really missing the touch of a man, and the pregnancy hormones weren't helping any either, so her hormone induced brain had considered having a quick romp with Happy to calm the urges. It wasn't something she had intended, nor would she put a club brother in a position to possibly get his ass handed to him and the kutte ripped off his back, but she clearly wasn't in a sound mind frame. Hell, it didn't take much, Happy was always somewhat weak willed when it came to pussy... especially hers. She had been getting really horny just by smelling his scent, memories filling her head as her hormones went crazy in overdrive. Happy had just instantly turned on the moment he caught a whiff of her arousal and sexual mannerisms and his brain went into primal 'I need to fuck Kitty' mode that had been built into him since they were young.

He had her pinned against the wall in the spare bedroom where she had him help pulling Lucas' old baby stuff out of the closet so she knew what she had, and as he had her pinned, she was clawing at his bald head like he liked. He was sniffing and nibbling at her neck, hands grabbing at her curves, overly excited to have her extremely sexy body against his, having missed the touch of her against him like crazy. He pressed his pelvis into hers and she moaned. Happy was in the process of hiking her dress' bottom up when his eyes landed on the colorful ink on her hip.

He instantly let her go and backed away, hands raised in the air as if he was under arrest, she was confused at first but seeing the look in his eyes, she realized what she had almost done. She cursed, "Shit... I'm soooo sorry Happy. While technically I'm classified as separated, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or even intentionally put you in a position of going behind a brother's back. I— I really can't seem to control these damn pregnancy hormones... not that is a good enough of an excuse for my behavior... I— I really am super sorry." She kept her distance from Happy as she fixed herself and he shook his head, "It's cool, just lets keep this shit between us because I am not about to get my ass kicked out of the club over this." He waved a finger between them as Kitty nodded, "I agree, I really didn't mean to be such a slut. I really do still love him ya know..." Happy nodded, "I know you do. And I also know the type of person that you are and would never cheat on your Old Man, so you'd have to be completely out of your fucking mind to even attempt to." Kitty nodded again while looking down, she was still ashamed of her behavior.

Needless to say that whole incident stayed there, it hadn't gone any farther, nor did anything happen ever again. but it was enough to make them feel guilty and it was a bit awkward for a while. Then eventually things just, stopped being awkward and went back to normal. And then of course Juice came back and everything is as it should be... for now. They did have another child on the way after all.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

A few months and a couple weeks later after their reconnection intimately, Kitty gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. They had wanted to keep the gender a secret so it was definitely a blessed surprise. Gemma instantly took to the little girl, saying she was now the princess of SAMCRO. And boy was she spooooooiled. Beautiful Zoe Ortiz was the epitome of the apple of her father and uncle's eye. Both men fawned over the baby girl and sometimes fought over who was going to get to hold her. That's not to say they didn't love Lucas, they did, but Tig was always a sucker for cute girls with baby blue eyes. Or at least that's what Kitty would say to tease her older brother, since she could always puppy-dog-look him into doing whatever she wanted since they were young.

As time moves on, everyone grew older and things between the married couple grew even better. He was an amazing father to his two kids, an amazing club brother, and an amazing husband once again. He had very little to no anxiety attacks or times when his head was all screwy, in fact he almost seemed to be a more confident, self assure man than he ever was before. He still never grew out of playing games, but neither did Kitty. Their sex life was beyond amazing as well. Juice was more attentive than before and made damn sure he had her begging for more. There were even times when he would be at work and she would show up to have her quickie with him in the bathroom or his old dorm room. That would get him a huge dose of teasing from the guys but he always held his head high and told them they were just jealous cause he gets to fuck the most gorgeous woman in the world. This eventually would shut them up cause they knew it was true.

About the time when Lucas was turning 5 and Zoe was turning 4, Kitty had a surprise for Juice on his birthday. Juice had come home to a night alone with his wife with no kids, him being told his favorite dinner had been made and she told him to sit at the table while she got it ready for him. He took his kutte off at the door and sat to wait for his dinner when she came walking out carrying a plate of his favorite meal and he was elated. Once he was done she asked if he was ready for his cake in which he responded yes and sat their waiting for her to return with it. When she did, she came walking in with a small birthday cake on a plate for him. But what had him really surprised was the fact that she looked absolutely delicious while wearing dark pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles covering on her tits and above her pussy. He quickly stood up from his chair, knocking it over as he saw her, his dick instantly hardening. "KitKat baby?..."

She walked over and placed the cake at the end of the table before getting on top of it and pushing the cake along while crawling along the table to reach where he was. He swallowed the huge lump in his throat and attempted to wet his now dry mouth from it having been left open in shock. She sat on her knees, legs somewhat spread as she smiled at her husband, "Happy birthday Juicy fruit..." she held up the cake towards his face and smiled, "Make a wish baby..." her voice was in that highly seductive tone she liked to use so it was hard for him to form any breath but he did eventually blow out the lone candle.

He just started at her as she placed the plate down on the table again and grinned, "Would you like some of your desert now?" He could only nod his head as his smile was massive and his eyes were like an owls. She reached her hand down in and crushed the cake before rubbing it all over her body and bringing up a handful to lick at it.

She then held her hand out to him with the cake in it and smirked. He instantly stepped forward and took a nibble, being very seductive as he kept eye contact with her and her to him. He took one of her fingers into his mouth and cleaned it up good before he moved down her wrist, along her arm until he reached her sprinkle covered tit, flicking his tongue at some of the little beads of candy, "You know how much I love sprinkles..." he said with a grin and she just reached over, grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. Once it was off he pushed her down onto the table and latched his mouth onto her tit. He licked off the frosting and sprinkles till he found her hardened nipple and began to suck it hard into his mouth. She was a moaning mess under him from just the suckle of his mouth as her hands ran up along his back and onto his head, getting cake and frosting all over his body and faux-hawk.

He had moved over to the other nipple and treated it the same before licking his way down to her beautiful pussy. He licked the frosting there and groaned when he could also taste some of her juices he had also licked up. She had moaned while her hands ran along his bare arms, begging for him to fuck her, that she needed his cock so badly. But he wasn't done tasting his dessert yet. He dove in and began to lap at her pussy, enjoying the whimpers and moans his wife was making. His dick was so hard by now that he took his free hand and unzipped his pants, released his dick from the painful confines and his boxers before stroking it a few times. He pulled away from Kitty making her pout at his stopping of licking her aching pussy, and looked at him. She watched him take some of the frosting and cake and smother his dick in it while smirking and looking at her. She knew what he was doing and with her own smirk, she got off the table and got on her knees in front of him. She ran her hands up and down his legs that were bare once his pants and boxers had pooled at the floor, before rubbing her hands along his groin area. She leaned in and flicked her tongue out and licked the head barely but enough to get some of the cake and she moaned, eyes having been locked onto his.

He fucking loved it when she kept eye contact while she took care of his dick so lovingly. She moved under just a little and licked along his balls before moving up and along the underside of his shaft. "Mmm I love your cock so much Juan... so veiny, long and delicious..." she continued to lick all around it, before sucking the head in between her lips. He groaned out and ran his non cake covered hand through her hair, "Yeah KitKat? Well I love your lips around my cock... but I especially love your pussy lips around it more. Don't you?" He was teasing her cause he knew she was wanting his dick inside her. She pouted and nodded before she swirled her tongue around his dick then all the way down on it. He grabbed her hair as his head flew back in pleasure of feeling the back of her throat. She slowly began to bob up and down, swirling her tongue when she could and was making sure to lick it clean. She kept going for a bit as he held her head, occasionally pressing his hips into her and forcing her to take him all the way before letting her back off to breathe. They both were really getting into it when he suddenly stopped her. She knew he had been getting close because she could feel his balls tightening up. She wanted to drink him so without his approval, she slammed her face down and began to suck and bob even harder.

"Fuck baby, stop or I'm gunna fucking cu... guhh shit!" He said as he tried to pull her off cause he wasn't done with his wife, he wanted to make sure he came inside her womb where it belonged, but she wouldn't stop and he ended up blowing his load down her throat as she swallowed every last drop. He could go again in a few minuets, yeah sure, but he always liked cumming inside her pussy because there was just something about the possibility of knocking her up that he found so sexy. She stood up and wiped her mouth of all the slobber before leaning in and kissing him deeply. He kissed her back while grabbing her ass in both his hands making her smile upon his lips. When she pulled back she smirked at him, "I think it's time to get cleaned up." she winked as she slid a seductive finger along his chest while walking off towards the hallway and their bedroom, her eyes holding his tauntingly. Before she turned around she wiggled her finger at him in a 'come here' motion then turned and walked into the room, making sure to sway her slightly wider hips more excessively to tease him. Juice quickly took his boots off so he could take his pants and boxers completely off before he ran down the hallway to catch up to his beautifully naked wife.

By then, she was already in the shower and was rinsing off the icing and cake mess when he stepped in and wrapped his arms around her. He leaned his head down and kissed upon her neck making her moan, "Now now, this isn't about me, it's your birthday." She turned him around so he was under the shower head while she began to wash off all the mess she had smeared on him with soapy hands. She made sure to wash his head, his back and of course his cute little Puerto Rican booty, before moving to the front. She washed his neck and chest before moving down and getting his legs. As she looked at him from below he started to get harder again and she took that as a sign that it too wanted to be cleaned. She stood back up before she took his semi hard dick in her soapy hands and began to thoroughly clean it while he grabbed her face and kissed her with such deep passionate love. Once he was cleaned, and extremely hard, she released him, spun him around so the water could wash off the soap before she grabbed his cock again to 'help make sure it was cleaned good'.

She kissed along his shoulder blades as she did and he groaned while holding both hands against the wall to stabilize himself. When he couldn't take it anymore he spun around, grabbed her by the arms and nearly slammed her against the tiled wall where he kissed her hard, dropped his hands to her ass where he picked her up and had her wrap her legs around him. She was at the prime positioning for him and with just a little movement, he found himself sliding into her wet and tight pink goodness. "Mmm fuuuuuuuck..." he moaned out against her neck before he nipped at it. "Ohhhh yesss~" she cooed when he entered her finally. He slowly started to move in and out of her, her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he thrusted up into her, "I love you so much baby. So fucking much Katherine." He kissed her passionately while she mumbled her words of endearment against his lips between the kiss and thrusting movements. "I love.. you too Juan.. also.. I'm pregnant." At her reveal he stopped thrusting and pulled back to look at her with wide eyes, "Again? A third?" She smiled and nodded "Happy Birthday Juan. You're going to be a father of three." His face lit up and that damn smile she loved so much appeared on it, nearly blinding her with its radiance. "Another one... oh fuck I love you so much, this is the best birthday ever!!"

He kissed her hard and excitedly, a renewed passion enveloping him. Not to say he wasn't already full of need and want of his sexy wife, but hearing she was pregnant with their third child, he was in euphoria. His hunger for her grew ten fold as their kiss grew more wild and rough while he had started back up in thrusting into her, this time with a bit more gusto. She was moaning into his mouth and in between their kissing she told him how good he felt and how she wanted more.

Oh yes, he loved shower sex, but right now he wanted her in positions that the shower couldn't accommodate... err safely. While he held her up and thrusted into her one more time causing him to groan at how good it felt and not wanting to stop, but he wanted out of the shower NOW. He turned the shower off and walked out and straight into their bedroom where he walked up to the bed and while her legs were still around him, his dick still pleasantly inside her as well, he let her body drop to the bed. Her breasts bounced as she giggled. He reached down and grabbed one of her legs and lifted it up while he began to pound into her hard and fast. She turned into a moaning machine while groping her own breasts for stimuli. It didn't take much longer and suddenly she cried out her release as her pussy pushed his cock out and she squirted all over his lower half. He quickly used his free hand to place his dick back inside her and continued to thrust into her hard. "Fuck baby you're still so tight... feels so fucking good. And the way you make such a mess, damn it's so sexy watching you do it." Her hands had moved to his stomach as they ached to touch him and he soon was overwhelmed with the need to kiss her. While letting her leg go he dropped down and began to kiss her frantically while still thrusting into her.

After a little bit, it didn't take Juice much longer to decide he needed a new perspective. He stood up and she pouted at the withdrawal of him. He just smiled and used a finger to make a twirling motion, "Turn over baby..." she smirked as she did what she was told and made sure to wiggle and poke her ass out towards him. He groaned at the sight, knowing full well that, that ass, was all his to handle. He reached out and smacked it making her moan excitedly before he leaned in and bit it. She cooed an ooohh sound and it made his dick throb with wanting to be buried back deep inside her. He leaned over her back, wrapping his arms around her so he can fondle her large breasts as they hung down, and as he did, he moved his hips causing his dick to slide between her ass cheeks. She was thoroughly stimulated now and at the feeling of him by her back entrance, she began to move her ass into him.

Their rhythm together caused his dick's head to move just right and began to push at the extremely tight hole causing him to grunt out in sudden excited taboo like pleasure as he pulled back away from leaning over her as to not push farther into her. She had gasped out in surprised pleasured pain, as they had never done anal before. She has in her youth with toys with Happy, cause he was way too big for her, hell even Juice is a bit too big but it felt so erotic and tantalizing at the feeling of the pressure against the slightly forbidden exit that she kinda wanted him to play with her asshole more.

She bit her lip and looked back into his eyes as his looked at her with regret. "Sorry baby, that was an accident. I know we..." she leaned up, turned slightly towards him so she could place a heated kiss to his lips, silencing him. When she broke the kiss, her eyes showed only love and desire for her husband, "It's ok... and uhh... I kinda want you to play with my asshole..." she said nervously while blushing and looking down. He raised her face up making her look up at him, "Are you serious? Cause I don't want to do anything you aren't comfortable with." She shook her head and smiled, "I don't think I'm ready for your big Puerto Rican cock to enter my cute little asshole but I did enjoy a little bit of that pressure..." she blushed again and he smirked, "Well then I think I know just what to do to please my naughty little wife." He kissed her roughly before he turned her back around, pushed her upper body down onto the bed and began to rub his cock along the folds of her pussy, soaking it before he would rub it along her asshole, making the juices wet it as well. He did this for a bit, which she was greatly enjoying when she gasped out in pleasure when he shoved his long dick inside of her pussy and proceeded to slowly thrust in and out. Her hands clawed at the sheets as she moaned, "Mmm, damn you fuck me so good Juan." "Damn right I do baby... I fuck your pussy so good because it belongs to me and only me." He smiled then smacked her ass. She clenched his dick from inside as he was slowly starting to pick up his thrusting speed and while she was busy focusing on the sting from his hand, she was pleasantly surprised when she felt his thumb putting pressure on her asshole.

She gasped out in pleasure at the pressure his thumb created and her hips began to move more into him wanting more. "Oh my my my... seems like my beautiful wife really does enjoy her asshole played with. Such a naughty little thing aren't you?" He teased her making her blush as she moaned loudly. He began to pump faster, yet still hard and deep, into her with his dick and the squishy noises coming from how soaking wet she was, just about threw him over the edge. She had lowered her front half of her body completely onto the bed, her arms having lost all their strength as she moaned out loud and heavy, almost scream like pants into the mattress while her nails literally ripped holes in the bed sheets.

This is the best fucking they have had and she was in extreme bliss. She couldn't even warn him when she suddenly came and squirted all over his dick that was pushed out from the force, as well as down their legs, hers of which were shaking uncontrollably. "Fuuuuck..." he groaned out as he quickly grabbed his cock and shoved it back in and began to pound just as fast but much harder than before. "Yeah baby, come on, do it again. Spray your Old Man all your delicious juices." He grunted out as he was starting to lose his stamina fast but he kept up his pace, so close to his release but he was determined to get her to cum at least one more time.

His hand had been casually moving his thumb hard into her ass and was now moving like a piston in a race car as he watched his sexy wife edge ever closer to shattering completely. "Goo... Jua... fuc..." she started to cry cause it felt so good and she couldn't even form a proper sentence anymore. He felt her tighten around him and knew she was about to cum again, "Yes yes gimmie it baby, cum all over everything, yes yes yes yes yes, YES!" As he coaxed her on she came once again coating everything within range and it was a hard and powerful one. Juice quickly shoved his dick back in before she was even finished and she began to shake her head back and forth to the sides and crying harder, "No no no no!" She whimpered out as she was way too sensitive and it was causing her body to do all sorts of weird jerking motions.

"Yes baby, yes yes!" Juice said in response to her no's and just as one of her hands reached back and pushed on his thigh to try and get him to stop, he rammed his hips into her so hard it pushed her whole body completely down onto the bed with him on top as his hot cum shot deep inside her and he roared out a loud "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Her hand on his thigh dug it's nails in as she screamed out in such sensitive pleasure causing a sudden forced cumming from her body that was shaking under him as his dick twitched and kept spurting his thick cum.

Juice was laying above her, holding himself up on weak and shaky arms while his forehead rest on her back, somewhat between her shoulder blades, both of them breathing hard, "Holy hell Kitty... fuck." Once his dick was soft he pulled out and he jerked from the over sensitivity. As he leaned back he held her ass cheeks apart and grinned seeing how swollen her pussy was from being fucked so hard and watched as his thick cum slowly oozed out of her because there was just so much. "Such a beautiful sight." He leaned down and placed a kiss on one of her ass cheeks before he moved to the side of the bed and looked at his wife. She had her face away from him and he furrowed his brow, "Hey... baby?" He reached out and touched her and her body twitched.

This was something new, did he hurt her? She had been saying no but he thought it was all part of the enjoyment of the moment. He began to panic and quickly turned her to face him, there she was, crying like a baby and he quickly wrapped her up in his arms, "Oh my fucking god baby I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! Oh fuck, please, tell me what I did wrong and I'll try and make it better. Shit. Please baby I'm so so so sorry." He was really panicked now but she just shook her head as she sobbed against his chest. "It's— it's ok. You didn't— didn't hurt me, just too— too sens—itive. I'm hap— ppy." She choked out between sobs and suddenly he smiled and burst out laughing, "Oh thank fuck, I thought I fucked everything up again... but I didn't mean to fuck you so good it made you cry baby!" He was chuckling and she swatted his chest, "Shut—ttt u— up asshole." He just laughed a bit more while he held her close to him and placed kisses on her head, "Fuck do I love you." "Love— you too." Her hiccup sobs were slowing down as she tried to calm her breathing. It didn't take long for them both to pass out from complete and utter exhaustion.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

They were woken up by a pounding on their front door and Juice quickly got up, threw some sweats on, grabbed his gun and went to go answer it. A rough and drunk group of the guys showed up and were wishing him a happy birthday and saying what they should get him for his birthday or take him out to get slammed when Kitty called from the bedroom. "Juan?" He smiled at the guys, "Uhh just one second guys..." hearing them make comments about being pussy whipped, he excused himself and walked in to the bedroom, to see she was sitting on the edge of the bed and blushing, "Yes my love?" She playfully rolled her eyes at his teasing pet name for her as she looked down at the floor, "Can you uh, carry me to the bathroom? I have to pee and my legs won't work..."

Juice had a huge, wide grin on his face as he nodded, "Sure thing." He put the gun away and helped her in, let her do her thing then back out and to the bed. He kissed her lips sweetly and she purred, "Get them to go away and I'll show you how much I want some more of that amazing Puerto Rican meat you have..." his smirk widened and he quickly ran out of the room as she giggled. He came into the living room and the guys instantly began to shout, "JUCY!" They pulled him in for drunken hugs as Jax nudged him, "Already at your Old Lady's beck and call eh?" He shook his head, "Nah, she just needed some help getting to the bathroom." They looked at him confused and he chuckled, "Kinda fucked her so hard her legs aren't working yet." They bursted out in congrats and cheers for being a fucking champion and he laughed. Once they quieted down he rubbed his mohawk, "Yeah, and now I need you guys to leave cause she is wanting some more of my 'amazing Puerto Rican meat' as she calls it." The guys laughed and razzed him some more before they all began to head out of the house. He closed and locked the door behind them and quickly ran back to the bedroom.

When he got in, he froze in place because he saw her laying there on his side of the bed still naked but wearing his kutte. He hissed an intake of breath as he eyed the magnificent woman who looked down right edible in his kutte with her colorful hip crow tattoo on display. "See something you like?" He licked his lips before rubbing his fingers over his little mustache and smirking, "Your damn right I do!" He literally ran and pounced on her making her giggle as they then began their next round of hard fucking.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Things in the club changed over time as all things do. They still had issues with other clubs or the law at times, but what changed the club the most was the deaths of Bobby and Gemma.

Bobby was always like the doting mother hen to the group and he and Kitty had grown close over their love of baking and kids. Sadly, it was his lifestyle that caught up with him and a heart attack took him in his sleep from his club and family. Like all things in life, time keeps moving forward but whenever someone mentioned Bobby or his baked goodies, or even when an Elvis song came on, the whole club would mourn for the loss. Forever gone but never forgotten. Kitty tried her damnedest to make his recipes as he had taught her, and they were close but could never be Bobby's, and that was ok.

Gemma's death was horrible. She had gotten into a fight with Tara, who she had gone to talk out of attempting to take Jax's sons away from him out of spite of her relationship with the male doctor failing and Jax not taking her back, but Gemma didn't see the knife in her hands until it was shoved right in her heart through where her scar was. When she fell, Tara proceeded to stab her more and cut her in pure hatred and rage. Needless to say that when Tara was arrested and tried, she found herself locked up in prison, on Death Row cause of the brutality of the killing and the fact that it had been recorded because Jax had a nanny cam installed in his house (after Abel was kidnapped when he was a baby), that Tara hadn't known about. Jax only went to the sentencing to speak his peace and make sure she got what she deserved, and never looked back. Jax was never quite the same after the woman he had been in love with since he was a teen until the moment he found out she was having an affair, killed his mother so viciously, but thankfully since he had Kitty around to keep his head straight when he needed a sounding board, he was able to hold on and keep going for the club and his boys, who both later prospected with the club as well.

Eventually as things went on, more people passed away, just as time itself has an inkling to do. Chibs being the first to go. His ability to ride had started to wane as his eyesight was failing but he hid it, and in the end, it caused a fatal crash that took his life. Juice was heartbroken at the loss of his father figure and Juice relied heavily on Kitty to help keep his mourning from getting too deep in his head.

Venus ended up with cancer and struggled in fighting it. Tig helped her and supported her as best he could but it was too much. The cancer ended up turning the vivacious and spunky woman into a thin, scarecrow, with no life in her eyes or tone. Eventually her body gave out and she passed away. A few days later, Tig was found dead in the home he shared with Venus. There was no sign of foul play or attempting of suicide, even the autopsy concluded as such, so it was like as if he just went to bed and never woke up. Kitty believes in her entire soul that he died of a broken heart at the loss of Venus. So now Kitty had no original blood family left but the ones she created.

Reznik was as loyal and strong as ever and then one day, Lucas found him dead in the back yard. It was very traumatizing for the young boy, as that had been his best friend for years, and it came to be known that the tranquilizer he was shot with years before when Kitty was kidnapped, was mixed incorrectly with some other substances and had been killing him slowly. The family was heart broken for a long while but, eventually moved on from it.

The kids grew up, of course Lucas wanted to prospect for the club and follow in his father's footsteps originally but as he grew up, he realized he was beyond intelligent and aims to one day take over the company for Kitty or starting his own as soon as he graduated high school.

Zoe was a gorgeous little girl who grew to a beautiful young woman who loved spending time with her wild, loud Auntie V and wanted to become famous, that is until Auntie Venus passed of cancer, which caused the young woman to dedicate her life to the study of the widespread disease.

Kitty had given birth to another beautiful baby girl, the same year that Gemma was killed, named Evelyn. Eve grew up fairly sheltered from the club as more and more members grew older and things changed, but it wasn't because Kitty didn't want her kids to not be a part of it, Eve just wasn't too interested. She was very much a technology kid growing up, following her father's footsteps in that way, and eventually became one of the worlds most popular and sought after gamer/youtubers.

Sponsors and YouTube gamer agencies were always begging to be able to sign her to their title but she refused to be a sell out. She obviously didn't need the money, as her mother was rich, but the deal that was made between Eve and Kitty was that she could have her own studio, with the latest tech and games and such for her to do her things, but all proceeds gained from her streams and merchandise were to be given to charities... Eve didn't hesitate to accept, she didn't want to do it to make money, but to make people happy and entertain them. Thus BloodyEve of InfiniteEve Gaming was born.

She also had another channel, SimplyEve where she did craft type things related to games, or just really anything related to games that didnt involve actually playing them, but mostly crafty type things but in a more technology type way.

But besides the kids growing up, the club doing better than it had in years prior since the death of John Teller, Juan Carlos "Juice" Ortiz and Katherine (Ballmer) Ortiz surprisingly only grew stronger together as the years passed.

Juice seemed to get better with his mental insecurities, even having sought some medical help and getting that straightened out, and actually being a much more clear headed person even without the use of medication, but it was all thanks to his devoted and supportive wife.

Their sex life continued to be wild and very active, even when it was found out that Kitty has a cyst in her uterus and had to have a hysterectomy just a year after Evelyn was born and their plans to have more children ended. Kitty feared that Juice would no longer want her or that sex wouldn't be as good for either or whatever, but Juice stood by her as she had done for him so much in their lives that her losing a part of herself, didn't make him love her any less and it was ok because she had given him three amazingly brilliant children.

Juice became one of the most capable Intelligent Officers for the club, having learned a few things from his idol, The Vulture, and was soon teaching the newer generation of SONs who would eventually take over for him when his time ran out.

Juice and Kitty would ride together as much as they could and were both very prominent faces in the club, especially Kitty after Gemma died to uphold the burdens of being the strongest female in the club family and being dubbed the queen, even if she wasn't with the president.

But unlike the stories told of the first prominent SON Old Lady, Gemma Teller-Morrow, Kitty was honest, trustworthy, loyal and kept the guys straight, without resorting to underhanded tactics like lies, deceit and manipulation. Gemma ruled out of fear. Kitty ruled with love and respect (though Kitty could easily put the fear of God into any of the men and kick their ass for getting out of line if she needed).

No other Old Lady ever came close to being as strong of a supporter, honest and a levelheaded voice of reason for the club and it's members than Kitty, she was the new role model of what a Sons of Anarchy Old Lady was to be, because she understood the most important thing to being a woman in the club life and that is; to love the man, one must love the club, because the club always comes first.

Juan Carlos "Juice" Ortiz  was a part of the club and always would be till the day he died and Kitty was perfectly ok with that, because from the start, even before Juice, she was just as much a part of the club as he was, and always would be.

May the crow fly straight, and the Reaper ALWAYS stay at your back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 396 14
Scota 'Baltik' Ferris is broken out of jail during a prison transport and is made to stay in Charming. Baltik is the first and only female in the Son...
19.6K 338 14
(I don't own anything with the Sons of Anarchy, I only own my own characters that I put into this story) Marlee Morrow-Trager Daughter of Clay Morrow...
129K 3.1K 18
Sonia Winston knows nothing but the SAMCRO life. Her father was part of the first nine and her brother is seasoned member of the Sons of anarchy bik...
10.9K 376 63
A Sons of Anarchy fanfic (Juice/OC) Four years in and they still treat him like a prospect. Juice never let it bother him (much), until he met Olivia...