Troubled heart

By its_katherine5

Lee Y/n is unbothered and has no sympathy to other people except her bestfriend. She loves her more than hers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 39

474 37 21
By its_katherine5

'Revelation'

Y/n's pov

"Y/n Lee."

I looked up and a nurse was waiting for me to go inside the room. I followed her and I was met by the doctor who stitched me up the first time I opened my wound.

I think her name was Im Nayeon? I'm not sure.

"Hi Y/n, I'm Dr. Im. Take a seat on the bed so we can get started." She stood up and hand gestured on the bed. I nodded and did what I was told.

It's been a day and I still haven't heard from Mina. I asked everyone but nobody wanted to tell me, Someone knows but I don't know who.

If they keep acting like a child then I can play as well. I went alone on my check up and even had to force Chaeyoung to keep quiet about this. They wanted to come with whenever I go to the hospital, to make sure I'm fine and will listen to the doctors orders.

"Welcome back. I was sure you weren't going to." She started and I just chuckled. I couldn't blame her for assuming it. I was pretty mad and gave an attitude to everyone on the hospital.

"I'm sorry for my behaviour a few days ago. I just heard some bad news." I explained as she unwrapped the bandage on my arm and shoulder.

"It happens a lot in the hospital. Put your arm up for me." She said and I did without complaining. I hold in my groan when I felt a sharp pain hit my shoulder.

"Does that usually occur?" She asked, pointing out the pain I felt. She must have done this thousands of times to notice it.

"I don't move my arm much. But when I do, it feels like I'm cramping."

She nodded and jotted down notes while rotating my arm as well to stretch it. After a few more exams and tests, she asked me to pick up the small dumbbell by the table. It seemed pretty light by it's size but when I picked it up it was heavy.

It felt like my arm was being ripped apart when I did. I even let it go so suddenly.

"It looks light for its size huh?" The doctor said and I laughed nodding to her statement.

After discovering it's real weight, I already picked it up with no worries. I was just caught off guard, It happens.

"Okay that's it. I suggest you exercise more often especially in that hand. Or play table tennis." She sat back down behind her desk.

"I'm right handed." I said and she told me to get the use of using my left hand so that I can go back to normal.

She gave me a prescription for medicine if I ever feel in pain. I thanked her and bid my goodbyes, It was a short and well done check up.

"Uh Y/n."

I turned around waiting for why she called my name. "Since it was a school shooting that did this... I actually excelled in psychology course in college. Here is my card if you need someone to talk to."

I reached out to take it and thanked her. I stared at the smal piece of card in front of me as I walk down the halls of the large hospital.

Do I really need someone to talk to about this? I have my friends and girlfriend and we have never had a better relationship than before. But there were some things I couldn't tell a soul, even those who are closest to my heart.

They would judge me or pity me. I need someone who wouldn't do both, someone who doesn't know where I came from and what I have done to entertain myself when I was a child.

"There you are."

I frowned and looked up to see Taehyung.

"Um who told you?" The first thing that came to mind. He pulled me away from public eyes and ears and I got even more confused.

"Your girlfriend is my cousin Y/n. Ofcourse I know." He said smiling but stayed guarded. He also hasn't spoken since Mina did as well. What did they do?

"Were you with Mina yesterday?" I asked and he suddenly got shocked by my accusation.

It's fine with me that he spend the day with her, we're all friends. I'm glad Mina has someone to count on-

"She told you? She said she won't..." He mumbled the last part and I grew even more curious and cautious as to where this is going.

"Told me what? Taehyung It's fine if you two were together yesterday. I just wish she could've called me to tell that she won't be making to lunch." I chuckled and he just stared at the floor. His eyes held guilt and resentment. But to whom? and why?

"Are you okay?" I asked grabbing his shoulder to make him snap back to his thoughts.

"I slept with her."

My grip on his shoulder weakened as I processed his words. What does he mean? Why the hell did he even do that?

"I know you're in love with her y/n... It was stupid and impulsive. Chaeyoung told me that you do but I can't stop myself from-"

I held my hand up and he stopped talking. I feel every bit of my heart shatter into a million pieces. I always get heartbroken whenever someone would ask Mina out but I never imagine someone would sleep with her... let along my friend!

"It doesn't concern me." I forced a smile, I have Chaeyoung, why would I be hurt from this? Mina has her own life she can date whomever she desires.

"But Y/n-"

"I have to meet with your cousin in an hour. We're binge watching criminal minds until we get tired." I chuckled hiding away the bitterness in my laugh. "I hope your time together was worth forgetting me for."

I patted his shoulder and walked past him. I sighed and massaged my temple on my way to the elevator.

What Taehyung knew was that I'm in love with Mina. Right now I'm this close to forgetting that, but... really?

Taehyung had his mind set that I'm in love with a girl. Then he goes to her to sleep- Damn it...

I feel betrayed and so disappointed. I waited for an hour for Mina to arrive in that damn restaurant. I was worried sick and scenarios of her passing out again came to my head that day. But she was clearly fine having sex with a good friend of mine.

Taehyung mumbled 'she said she won't' earlier. So that means Mina wasn't planning on telling me this either? She will just lie on the spot?

I slammed my car door behind me as I got in. I turned the ignition and sped off the hospital parking. Two hands were on the steering wheel and I couldn't stop my feet from punching the gas.

I keep telling me that It doesn't and will never be my concern. She has her own life, own love life that does not include me. We both made it very clear, for both her sake and mine.

But she just forgot about me... I was waiting on that chair, texting her multiple times. When all this time she was...

I took a deep breath and drove more slowly. I definitely felt the rush of driving again but my focus wasn't there.

I had arrived in no time in my apartment. I did the best I could on hurrying to my girlfriend where she can distract me without her knowing. I can't tell her that I'm in pain because her cousin slept with my long time love.

"I'm home." I said loudly when I opened the apartment door.

"Hey! Look who's here." Chaeyoung said and the girl in front of her turned around to meet my eyes.

"Maybe we can reschedule that lunch date?" Mina asked hope in her eyes. I froze for just a few seconds and snap back into reality.

I studied her very well and she looked as if she wasn't hiding anything. I told Mina we should talk in private. I'm thinking of catching her in a lie...

"Why didn't you call me yesterday?" I asked crossing my arms. Acting like I didn't know anything.

"My phone went missing. And when I found it, it was battery dead." She smiled innocently and showed me her phone that was on full charged.

"Why did you stood me up?" The million dollar question has been asked. Hopefully she will tell me the truth and I can just let this go.

"I honestly forgot. I slept in late." She said and I got even more disappointed and she just broke my heart with those sentences.

I chuckled bitterly. "You need to leave." I stated and she looked at me confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked and I scoffed nodding.

"You know the answer to that. Ask yourself Mina." I spat and walked past her, wanting to go to my room where Chaeyoung is.

"I really don't know what you are talking about."

I clenched my fist and turned around, never felt this rage inside me before. Sleeping with the boy I counted on was one thing, Lying is another.

"So sleeping with Taehyung was also a mistake to you now Mina?" I asked and she widen her eyes in shock.

'How does she know?' Is probably in her head right now. I scoffed and tried to leave.

"Y/n we said that everything is in the past. Don't act like this." Mina pleaded holding my wrist aback. I pushed it away and she looked at me, begging for me to forgive her.

"I know that! I am not angry by the fact that you slept with someone, I am mad that you didn't even remember we were meeting! I waited for an hour and a half, constantly worried sick. You didn't make time for me, why should I do the same by listening to your pathetic excuses." I said the last part in a calmer tone.

"Y/n-"

"Leave my apartment please. I don't want to see you." I said seriously and walked in my room, slamming it shut.

Chaeyoung was sitting on my bed, obviously she heard everything. She stood up as soon as she saw me and I shook my head not wanting to talk about it.

"Criminal minds?" She asked and I sighed relief.

"Yes please."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 9.6K 30
|| even when i lose || i'm winning When introverted Jeon Jungkook falls for the popular Park Chaeyoung, but they have to work together to overcome th...
20.5K 959 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
85.8K 3.4K 34
^*-EDITING-*^ Y/N used to be smart happy outgoing kid, But after one incident Y/N became cold to everyone. All of Y/N's happiness disappeared,she gai...
39.7K 1.1K 42
Y/n is Jennie's long lost best friend maybe her first love .... After they meet in school and Jennie become her bully , what will happen when Jennie...