I.Will.Not.Fall.In.Love

By SecretlyInLove

Typical story about a girl, Melissa, getting her heart broken, because of Chris, her first boyfriend, first l... More

I.Will.Not.Fall.In.Love. Chapter one
Chapter three <party>

Chapter two

69 1 0
By SecretlyInLove

Chapter two

As were going into my car, Should I call him? 

"Yes you should call him" Ali said, "Woah did you just read my mind or something? you just answered the question i was asking myself."

"haha no I didn't but i so know you long enough to guess what your thinking about." she said in a matter of factly tone,

"Oh well, uh where should we go to first?" I asked her and she gave me the finger, (the pointy finger not the middle) a sign for me to hold on, she was texting her boyfriend i just knew it, 

"uhm well lets go get some new shoes!" She sounded so excited, but i know shes hiding something, something that she's not willing to tell me, at least not yet, Then i started the car and then turned on the radio and the song, "Rocketeer" came on by the Far East Movement, 

"Here we go, come with me

There's a world out there that we should see

Take my hand, close your eyes

With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

Let's fly

Up, up here we go

Up, up here we go

Let's fly

Up, up here we go, go

Where we stop nobody knows, knows

Where we go we don't need roads, roads

Where we stop nobody knows, knows

To the stars if you really want it

Got, got a jetpack with your name on it

Above the clouds in the atmosphere, phere

Just say the words and we outta here, outta here

Hold my hand if you feeling scared, scared

We flying up, up outta here...."

I loved this song, and so does Ali, cause we're both singing along, just then my phone beeps, thank God it was a red light so i checked my Blackberry and i had a message from Salvatore ( i know pretty cool name huh? its Italian and he's Italian pretty good looking too and his name means savior pretty suitable if i don't say so myself, he's the one who got me back up from that harsh break up actually he feels pretty bad himself because it happened at his party) "Hey Mel, its Sal.. I'm having a party tonight please see if you can make it, It'll be fun i promise and bring anyone you want, but then no pressure you  know, i understand if you still don't feel comfortable.."  

awh he's so understanding, i texted him, "no worries, i'll be there at 9" , he's a pretty fast texter, 

"great! finally, see you there, Mel ;) oh look pretty, haha not that you never look ugly btw" 

"Oh ahah whatever" was all i could text back, I don't think i'm pretty, i'm only average i mean compare to Ali, she's gorgeous and since we go to an Academy, another word would be a private school, filled with fake snobby bitches, sluts, whores, and many more, i don't really stand out. 

I was driving and then, Ali asked, " So are we going?"  

"I swear your a mind reader, haha i guess we are,"  i said that cause honestly i'm still not sure.

"haha not really cause, Sal texted me, i guess he didn't know that i was with you, "Al! Mel's coming so make sure she comes okay and dress her up i want to make that Jerk want her back so she can deny that bitch ass that lying son of a -" I had to cut her off, 

"Al i get it, haha Sal needs to restrain himself from saying all those vulgar words," 

"I guess haha but i added some too you know, i should get some credit, " we both laughed, i love hanging out with Ali, we arrived at DSW and it was heaven for girls i swear, SHOES was everywhere.

Since we were going to a party tonight we both decided to go to the heels section first, i mean i don't really dress up and i know that heels are a girls best friend, oh don't get me wrong, I'm 5'8 and Ali's 5'9 yup she's only taller by an Inch, we're not fat, but were not skinny either, we're just perfect thats what Ali always tells me. We got to the heels section and oh my they were all so pretty, Then we finally saw these cute Sergio Rossi Platform Italian Shoes made me melt i swear, so i decided to get it in Black and Nude and Ali bought some, Sergio Rossi but they were Architectural Sandal and they were to die for. (pictuures of shoes on the side) In total for my shoes i spent about $400 on my shoes and Ali spent about $200. 

Next would be our outfits we shopped (the outfits on the right, and for Melissa's outfit it's without the gloves and tights)

Then when they were done with all the shopping it was already 7:30 so we decided to grab a light dinner and when we were done we went off to my house to get ready. 

*at my house*

"Call him Mel!" she screamed at me,

"Who?" i asked acting like i was confused but i knew exactly who she was talking about,

"you know who, go call him now!" 

"should i?"

"Ha! so you did know who i was talking about! Liar!!" 

"Haha you know me so well Al! okay i think i should"  I said grabbing my blackberry of my dresser, 

I typed his number from the receipt to my phone and press call, 

"oh my its ringing!"

then on the other line, "Hello" awh that british accent melts my heart, 

"hey, remember me?"

"Oh, you the, "Tall passion tea lemonade in a grande cup with extra ice"?"

"haha oh you remember all the drinks people order?"

"nope, just yours," i don't know why with just his simple words, made me blush like a fresh red tomatoes.

"do you use that pick up line on ever girl you hit on from starbucks?"

"nope, just you" again i blushed shit!

"yeah right, anyways a friend of mine is having this party, if you have nothing to do you know if your not busy you should come, it'll be fun!" 

"will you be there?"

"uhm yeah i mean thats why im asking you to come silly" i giggled, oh man im flirting over the phone now, 

"alright then, so you want to pick me up or should we meet there?"

"how about meet me at my house around 8:30ish?" 

"oh alright, that sounds good, but it'll sound better if i knew where you live," he laughed, awh his laugh was too cute, ugh concentrate Mel!

"how bout i'll texted to you after we hung up?"

"sounds splendid"

"i guess i'll see you latter?"

"yeah of course, its a casual party right?" 

"yeah it is"

"alright then see you there at 8:30ish" 

"see you" oh my with just hearing him talk already takes my breath away i wonder how he'll look like without the Starbucks apron and cap.

"He said yes right?" oh snap i forgot Ali's still here

"uh yeah i guess" trying to sound like its not a big deal

"oh hell Mel, admit it you got the hots for this guy!" 

"uh he's just as hot as any other guys i had the hots for, nothing special"

"but his accent is a bonus and totally a turn on man!" 

"ehh i guess he got a better advantage then most of the other "hot" guys, well lets start getting ready," I took a shower in my bathroom while Ali took a shower in one of our guest bathrooms, yup i said one of because i swear we have like seven extra rooms in the house, okay yeah i know that's pretty ridicules, but my mother and father are very hard working people, (Father was a big time lawyer, and mother is a CEO of a very spread out company) and well im their only child so that kinda makes me feel spoil i mean they don't really care if i spend $400 on shoes, its like giving a penny to the poor for them, thats why i use their good money to good use. 

It's kinda sad that their rarely home but then again i have some freedoms, at least if i keep my grades up. But its summer so all i have to do is enjoy myself, and it starts tonight with the party, after we shower, we both blow dried our hairs and the curler and hair straightener was on, we took the outfits out of the bag and them examine them thoroughly to make sure there was not a single tag or sticker left, because that well, would be embarrassing.

When were done with that, we put our clothes on and it was already 8:00, then we did each other make up and hair with in 30 minutes we were all set, Ali's mid-length hair was curled nicely, to make it look natural with a smokey eye effect on the make-up it looks so good if i say so myself, i'm pretty good with make-ups, and then when it got to my turn we fix the little specs of wrinkled looking hair with the hair straightener and then the bottom was curled to make my waves look well more curly, and i had a simple but yet breath taking look thanks to Ms. Genius right here, Ali.

It was 8:34 and then my door bell rang, i told my maids i got it, then when i looked up i saw, Caleb there with lightly washed almost straight jeans that had some rips with a white fitted V neck top over a black leather Jacket, and some under armor shoes, Holy Smokes I'm in trouble, this guy was Hot, no he was so good looking i can't even find a word for him, he was looking down at his feet then i guess when he realized that the door was opened his bright green eyes was scanning me from bottom to top until his eyes were locked to my bluish and grayish eyes, he had the perfect jaw lines that makes him even more masculine looking, and then his short dark color hair just tops his look, he's just so irresistible.

He cleared his throat, and i snapped out of my daydreaming land, "Hey," was all i came up with, jeez lame, 

"hey back," he smiled, awh perfect teeth, "here their not beautiful as you but i mean you can share some of your beauty by taking care of my flowers to make them almost as good looking as you can't you?" he said with the biggest smile on his face, awh he was a corney yet sweet guy, that's cute. 

"okay corney, come in, but thanks by the way they look lovely, do you mind waiting my friend and i are almost done, as you can tell i'm not even wearing shoes, haha" we both laughed and then the door rang,

"hold on one sec. " he nods.

i opened the door and it was Adam, "hey"

"Hey Mel, where's My baby girl?"

"eww nick name so not cute come up with a better one will ya?"

"yeah yeah, haha but really where is she,?"

"she's still getting ready, come in,"

"Adam, Caleb, and Caleb, Adam"

they exchange hey's and what sup,

"so guys wait here were almost done okay" and they both just nodded and i head up stairs,

"Omg he's here and Adam's here and they're talking, oh man im excited," Ali just gave me an eyebrow rise, 

"excited eh?"

" i mean ehh its whatever," i said in a dull tone, haha but we both knew how excited we were.

We put on out heels, brand spankin new i should add, and then we grab our clutches and made sure we have everything in there,

"cell phone?"

"check"

"credit card?"

"check"

"ID?"

"check"

"Tampon?"

"check"

"condoms?"

"ehh you need it not me but i still have it in case so check"

"car keys?" 

"check"

"House key?"

"check" 

"Do we look good?" examining ourselves on the mirror we look FINNNNEEEE!!

"DEFINANTLY!"

"Okay then we're ready to go right?

"Uh yeah lets go"  we closed my bedroom and then we went down the stairs to see the guys talking and laughing, awh thats so cute they're getting along. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, 

"Awh baby you look amazing" Adam said with a cheesy smile, such a dork!, 

"Hey Mel, you look amazingly beautiful" Caleb came and gave me a hug, okay he smells good too, just like a hot guy, if thats even possible haha, well then he gave me a peck on the cheeks which made me blush like a loser, 

"okay lets go," 

with that Adam led Ali into his car and then there was only Caleb and I left, 

"Hey how bout we drive my car?"

"Sure which one is it,?" i mean there was only Three car in the garage, my white BMW M6 2011, My father's Black Mercedes benz C class 2011, and my Older Brother's silver BMW M5, See my bother is over sees in Australia for school so, yeah he's rarely home.

"Oh mines the White BMW M6" i said Shyly i hope i didn't sound too stuck up, 

"Oh cool, But i drive since im the guy and all," he gave me a wink and i gave him my car keys, when we were in the car, "nice" 

"thanks, So what car do you drive?"

"a lexus IS350, but the color's black haha" 

"oh thats pretty nice i actually wanted that car," 

"oh really?" 

"yeah, but mother insists on buying me this car so i just accepted, haha"

"you can drive my car sometimes you know" 

"really? awh thanks, make a left here"  he made a left and park across the street, there was so many people there. 

We got out the car and then i took his hands, "do you mind? i mean if you want to mingle with other girls you can but i just don't want to loose you haha this party can get pretty wild" 

"the only girl i want to mingle here is you, so of course i don't mind" he said that with his pretty breath taking smile, shoot he made me blush again, 

we entered the party, and we saw Ali and Adam we said "Hi" to them and we were off, i was looking for Sal, but who i found was.... Chris....

><><><><

hope you like :)

Fan*Comment*Vote

With many love, Siva :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 33.9K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
279K 19.3K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
166K 7.5K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...