The Revelation

Von Rddudd

The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT T... Mehr

The seven are back together
Embarrassed and ashamed
It shouldn't make a difference
In session
Senior ditch day
How do you know?
The rat
Sweet sweet revenge
Objectionable content
Judge, jury, and executioner
Two wrongs
I truly didn't understand
One helluva long day
I wouldn't dream of it
Start talking
Off the roof
Prime example
On the rocks
We didn't mean to interrupt
Captain's table
One ounce
You were just leaving
Good intentions
No escape
Lesson learned
Pay attention
Past sins
24 hours
Signs
Exactly
You're a meanie
Too young
Summer's almost over
Our daughter
Cell
Livid yet calm
I bet
Take a seat
You're way off base
I agree darlin'
Lonely road
Downward spiral
Back on track
Two birds one stone
Scholarship
Stacey's motivation
My generosity comes with stipulations
Uninvited guests
The only test I ever hoped to fail
Higher power
Think before you speak
Before we face the music
Oh honey
Back home
It's not that deep
One more time
Are you finished?
Are you even serious?
A few calls
You will apologize
Regardless
Tears and fears
Seafood
Walking a very thin line
Welcome to stay
Submitting to authority
Maegan
Cake
Not too busy
Carry me
Who knew
Next time
Drop it
Pick up your blocks
Grown-up time
Showing off
That's not your call
Don't rush
Luxury of time
I'm sure we are
I didn't even
No greater pain
Another cup of tea
The Revelation

I've got this

1.1K 34 2
Von Rddudd

At the NJC

Shane's pov

Mike and I continue to struggle with Julie's intermittent age regression. At times, she is her usual brash smart mouthed eighteen-year-old self but at other times, she is a bratty precocious preschooler. It's honestly exhausting never knowing which Julie you are going to get when you have to deal with her but I try my hardest to be understanding and accommodating, regardless. I know I may very well be the one to blame for her childish behaviour so at the very least, I need to be tolerant.

As the six of us sat down to dinner, I asked the girls what their plans were for the evening. Carrie was spending the night at a friend's house, helping with babysitting her friend's two little brothers. Lisa was hanging out with some of her highschool band friends before they go their separate ways when college starts. Julie was going to a late movie with a few friends from basketball. Stacey was going swimming at a friend's house and then they were going to hang out and binge watch something on Netflix.

"Well, before any of you head out for the night, I expect your room to be cleaned." Mike gave our girls a look they should definitely recognize by now. His I'm not asking you, I'm telling you look that should never be challenged.

Little Julie apparently had other ideas though.

"But I don't wanna clean our room," she whined, crossing her arms and pouting.

Stacey, Lisa, and Carrie looked between her and Mike expectantly, shocked that Julie either didn't recognize Mike's no nonsense look, or simply chose to ignore it. Neither option would end well for her and they were curious to see how this would play out. I hate to admit it but honestly, I'm a tad curious as well.

Mike exhaled loudly, wiping his mouth with his napkin, after setting down his fork. His movements were calculated, exaggerated purposefully for effect.

Looking Julie in the eye, he said, "You will clean your room, or you won't be going anywhere tonight and if you continue to argue, you'll be cleaning with a sore bottom."

"UGGHHHH!" Julie slouched down in her chair. "This is so stupid. I don't wanna clean my room and you can't make me," she smirked, crossing her arms in defiance.

Mike shook his head and chuckled derisively before locking eyes with Julie once more.

"You will clean your room immediately after dinner and that is final," he dictated sternly.

A chill ran through me hearing Mike speak with so much conviction and authority. We all knew not to cross him when he used that tone. Well, all of us except little Julie, I guess.

"Make me," Julie replied snottily in defiance.

Feeling the anger emanating from every fiber of his being, I quickly stopped Mike by grabbing his arm and getting inbetween them as soon as he stood up from his seat to throttle Julie. Turning towards him as he ripped his arm from my grasp, I put my hands on his chest to prevent him from advancing.

"Mike, I've got this," I said sternly.

Julie stuck her tongue out at him, causing him to lunge forward in anger.

Holding him back, I turned to our second oldest and shouted, "JULIE, GO TO MY ROOM RIGHT NOW AND WAIT FOR ME!"

"NO!" Julie yelled, stomping her foot and holding her ground.

"Little girl, if you know what's good for you, you will go to my room right now without saying another word," I warned Julie, as I continued to physically restrain my best mate. Mike's patience with Julie's age regression has clearly worn thin.

"HMMPPHH!" Julie turned her back to me, boldly displaying her obstinance.

"THAT'S IT!" Mike shouted, trying to get around me. "Age regression be damned. She is not going to get away with speaking to us that way."

Keeping one hand on his chest, I turned to him and said, "Mike, remember what Marlena said." Hearing that calmed him down a little but I continued to restrain him while I kept my eyes on the girls. "Stacey, Lisa, and Carrie, go to your room and start cleaning," I ordered.

"Awww, but I want to see how this plays out," Stacey protested.

"STACEY MARIE!" Mike barked in warning. "Do as Shane says and go now, or I guarantee this will play out with me WHIPPING THE SPANKING BELT DOWN ON YOUR AS...!"

"MIKE!" I shouted, interrupting in the nick of time. I gave Stacey a look indicating she better comply or she'd be one sorry little girl.

Raising her hands in defense, she acquiesced.

"Alright, we're going. Relax," she said calmly, as she backed away from the table with Lisa and Carrie in tow, keeping her behind out of the range of Mike's striking distance.

Turning to Mike, who was clearly still fuming, giving him my undivided attention, I said, "Why don't you go to the pub, have a tall glass of Guinness, order me a pint, and I'll be there in about forty minutes after I deal with Julie. Alright?"

Nostrils flared, forehead vein still throbbing, temper flaring, Mike glared at his insolent daughter.

Pausing on his way out, pointing his finger in her face, he threatened, "I'm going to let Shane deal with you but don't think for one minute that means I'm condoning your atrocious behavior, young lady. Do you understand me?"

Julie stubbornly maintained her defiant posture and attitude as she sneered at her father, saying, "Screw you. I don't have to listen to you."

"How dare you talk to me like that. I will..."

"MIKE!" I quickly grabbed him, turning him away from Julie. "Please wait for me at the pub. I will take care of disciplining Julie. You're far too upset right now. Please," I pleaded with my best mate, hoping he'd realize I'm right. Whether little or big, Julie sure has a way of pushing his buttons.

Breathing heavily, hands clenched tightly into fists, eyes narrowed into dark thin slits, he angrily spat, "FINE! But you have to promise me you will take her over your knee, or so help me God, I will whip this bratty attitude right out of her with my belt until she can't sit for a month."

Mike was seething, he was so furious. I didn't trust him to discipline any of our daughters with restraint right now.

"Alright," I said, putting my hands on his shoulders, looking him directly in the eye. "I promise, just please let me be the one to deal with her right now while you calm down. Okay?" I gently squeezed his shoulder before patting him on the back and giving him a reassuring smile.

"Okay," Mike said, taking a deep breath while rubbing his forehead. "I'll go."

Julie gave him a very smug look thinking she had won this battle but she was quickly going to find out she most definitely has lost the war. Once Mike left, I squatted down in front of her so we were eye to eye.

"Julie, the way you spoke to Mike and I was not okay and I am going to punish you for that." I spoke calmly and firmly, trying to deescalate the volatility of the situation.

"No, that's not fair. He's just being a stupidhead trying to make me clean my room and I don't wanna," Julie pouted, as she lowered her head to avoid looking at me.

"Julie, look at me," I said softly, as I gently tilted her chin up to meet my gaze. "Mike and I are in charge and what we say goes." She tried to turn her head away from me but I guided her back. "When we tell you to do something, you need to listen and do as we say without arguing. Can you understand that, luv?"

Julie continued to pout with her arms crossed in childish protest but she managed a reluctant, "Fine," in response to my question.

"Good. Now, you know better than to speak to Mike and I the way you did so I am going to spank you."

"No, you can't," Julie whined, trying to get up to move away from me.

I stopped her by gently taking hold of her arm.

"Julie, I am going to spank you and I think you know you deserve it for speaking disrespectfully to Mike and I."

Julie shook her head sadly from side to side as tears brimmed in her eyes.

My heart just about broke seeing her so sad and childlike but I know I have to steel my heart and follow through on her punishment, or Mike will go much harder on her, whipping her behind with his belt.

I held her delicate hands in mine as I said, "I am going to spank you for being naughty, whether it's here in front of all these people, or in the privacy of my room. The choice is yours. Which is it, sweetheart?" I looked at Julie expectantly, hoping she'd make the right decision.

Sniffling, she sadly replied, "But I don't wanna be spanked."

"I know you don't, luv, but it's going to happen. Now will you follow me to my room, or am I going to have to spank you right here in the cafeteria?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

76.6K 1.8K 31
Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so much plenty of people wouldn't be able to...
For Good Von Aki

Aktuelle Literatur

6.5K 206 27
Note: This book is a direct sequel to For the Better, please read that book first for context. Skie Matthews is trying her best this year. She's made...