𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑✔️

Από pprettypoison

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 david dobrik falls in love with mariah amato's little sister 。・:*:・゚★。・:... Περισσότερα

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑.
one
two
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
seven
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄.
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!

twenty-seven

3.7K 54 57
Από pprettypoison

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
LIVE-STREAM MADNESS.

2 months later..

PRESENT DAY

SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER 2020..

"OPERATION MAVID"

JASON
20 dollars pls!

CORINNA
venmoing u😡

SUZY
😡

CARLY
🙄

JASON
what can i tell you?
i'm old, old is wise.

JEFF
HAHAHA

NATALIE
I can't believe
they're finally together

MARIAH
ME TOOO!!
i honestly thought we
we're gonna have to do it
ourselves

ALEX
^

ERIN
aw guys they
make me so happy

JOSH
our cubs have made it🥺

JASON
when they're married
and have 17 children we
can add them to this
chat and show them the
shit we went through to get them
together

SCOTT
AGREE

TODD
I just can't
believe that they
thought we wouldn't
find out about them
sneaking around..
idiots.

NATALIE
even WE were
better at sneaking
around than them

MATT
AHAHAH and that's
saying something

MARIAH
omfg i completely
forgot nat and todd
we're a thing😭

NATALIE
thanks riah😙

MARIAH
np nat ✨

CORINNA
well this groupchat
was successful

ZANE
ik🥺 and to think mollie
was a fucking fan
JUST over a year ago😭

HEATH
and the first time she met
you guys she cried😹

PAIGE
OH MY GOD AHAHAH
I MIND THAT😹😹

ALEX
she be like

ERIN
AHHAHAHA

CARLY
AHAHHAHAH

PAIGE
WHEN DID I SEND
U THAT

ALEX
WHEN I WAS AT
HOME

PAIGE
OHHH

JASON
imagine having a
healthy relationship..
wow..

ERIN
CAN'T RELATE

CARLY
BEHWHA ME TOO

ERIN
ENGAGED AND DATING
BITCH

───

MOLLIE AMATO was currently watching dodgeball thunderdome, david's new show. she herself had taken part in the show's challenges which she found very difficult.

other mode muscly and sport driven people would definitely find it a lot easier. the arena was designed to make even athletes struggle.

the pair laughed as they watched mollie getting hit by the doge balls, they watched mollie run ahead of jonah and suzy as the two siblings got hit by the balls, falling over while trying to get ahead of each other. mollie was truly proud of david and the things he's accomplished the last few months.

david ran his hands through mollie's highlighted hair as she giggled at the show. david was happy that she was enjoying the show, it isn't usually her sort of thing but even if she didn't enjoy it she would still watch it, david knew this and so did mollie. she was too polite to say no.

however mollie was genuinely enjoying the show. and she was ecstatic that she could be a part of the project. also that all their friends were involved too, david was the definition of bringing your friends to the top, he loved his friends and he wouldn't be who he was without them. the vlogs wouldn't be the same without them.

when the episode ended, david connected his phone to the television and pressed shuffle on his playlist. out of sheer luck, dancing queen began blasting out of the speakers. natalie, taylor and ella were doing the last of their work for the day when they heard the couple bouncing around the living room.

the blonde and brunettes laughed as they peeped round the corner to see the two dancing and singing to the classic song. natalie whipped out her phone, needing to catch this moment for memories. but without thinking, she clicked on instagram and went live. shit. it could be okay? hopefully.

the next song to play was 'still into you' by paramore. the two got on top of the cloud and jumped around on the couch. "AND AFTER ALL THIS TIME, IM STILL INTO YOU!" the couple sang as they pointed to each other, indicating that they were 'into' each other. "I SHOULD BE OVER ALL THE BUTTERFLIES" mollie screeched, it sounded angelic though considering she was a singer.

at the end of the paramore song, david jumped off of the cloud and indicated mollie to jump into his arms, which miserably failed, the two ended up on the ground, mollie on top of david. they began to laugh hysterically, as did the three assistants, trying to keep quiet so the couple didn't notice them. the night we met by lord huron began to play through the speakers.

mollie and david gazed into each other's eyes, becoming serious now. mollie leaned down to peck his lips. natalie not paying attention, didn't notice the sudden make out session between the couple which 235 thousand people were now viewing. "SHIT!" natalie shouted, a little too loudly, startling the two. taylor and ella's eyes widened as they ran back to the office to continue their work.

"what is it nat?" david shouted back drom the living room, sitting up to check if his friend was okay. "y-yeah, everything is fine!" natalie quickly and awkwardly said as she ran back to the office. "fuck guys what do i do? they hadn't come out to the public yet!" natalie whisper shouted to the blonde and brunette sitting at the desk, sorting through papers.

"just tell him, it's david and mollie, i'm sure they won't be too upset" taylor quietly replied, still doing her work. ella nodding in agreement. natalie quietly opened the door and walked through to the kitchen where david was. "hey dave" the brunette awkwardly said. "hey nat?" david replied, it sounding more like a question.

"can i talk to you?" natalie asked, voice shaking. david nodded as mollie walked into the kitchen and linked arms with her boyfriend. natalie cleared her throat. "earlier on i was live streaming a-and i accidentally got you guys kissing on it" natalie said, being completely honest. mollie and david's eyes widened as they looked at each other nervously. natalie felt incredibly bad.

"i'm so sorry guys" natalie let a tear escape her cocoa eyes, mollie noticing and reached her hand to catch the tear. "nat it's okay, really it's fine! it's been 2 months and i think we are both comfortable and ready for the public to know. well they technically already know" mollie comforted, david nodding in agreement. mollie let a laugh out, to cease the awkward air as did david and natalie.

over the next few days the mollie amato and david dobrik dating rumours were confirmed true and the public was going mental. to their surprise, the reaction was majority positive rather than negative which was very good. the shippers were over the moon and so was majority of the fan base, other than a few diza shippers.

the only thing that the couple wished didn't happen was the whole world witnessing them making out, talk about awkward. but nonetheless they were relieved that natalie 'accidentally' live streamed them, she did what they were too nervous to do and what they didn't know how to do.

AUTHORS NOTE!

hey gorgeous peopleeee, finally an update?! what??? basically i have the weekend and monday and tuesday off so i will try and get another update, but please don't rely on that. i'm sorry it's taken me almost 3 weeks to update, school has been a nightmare, so MUCH work to do in case of another lockdown. covid-19 sucks... i hope you all are safe and are doing well. my new recent obsession is draco malfoy😍 so if anyone of you have any draco books to recommend PLEASE do!! my dms are always open!! again i'm sorry for the long wait and i hope to get another one out this week!! thank you for being patient and i love you all!! thank you for reading and thank you for 33k!!! that's fucking insane!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

274K 9.3K 62
David's been looking for his Talulah his whole life. Little did he know he'd run straight into her on her first day at Abernathy Prep.
5.8K 9 45
the one where she thinks she's helping her best friend win a girls heart but fails to realize it's her heart he's trying to win OR in which he creat...
82.3K 1.3K 23
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 "𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 - 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦?" 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡...
639K 13.9K 54
fall more in love every day david dobrik x fem!oc social media © valkyraes