My Nanny

Od slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... Viac

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

FORTY FIVE

11.3K 287 37
Od slxtforme_

"You wanna run with my love
I know you wanna
From the club to the tub
You said you wanna
Give me an all night hug, I bet you wanna"
__________________________

GABRIEL

"Aubrey you need to push the baby shower to tomorrow... if you do it today I wouldn't be able to make it" I quickly move the phone away from my ear knowing she was going to make a loud noise and she did sighing very loudly.

"Listen I'll have Gaby out the house tomorrow so you can decorate... today isn't a good day"

"Aw man.. I wanted to do it today" She said groaning.

"Aren't you out with your friends, go hang out with them Aubrey" I hung up the phone and look up when the office door opens revealing Dalvin.

"What are you doing here?" I asked getting up from my seat to take off my suit jacket.

"You said I can see my sister, I'm tired of waiting man it's been months" Dalvin looked up and I sat back down sighing.

"Gabriela is five months pregnant already. Dalvin she's in a critical place right now, this can cause her stress and something will happen to you if you see her now"

"Five months? Congrats again man. Honestly I don't understand why I'm even asking you to see my own sister. I don't need your fucking help" He ran out the office slamming the door angrily behind him.

"That's true... but I'm helping you so you won't cause a scene and hurt your fucking sister. I swear to god if you try to come near her without me knowing I will fucking kill you!" I yelled knowing he heard me from outside and I sigh turning on my computer, I pull up the schedule of the shipments, seeing that everything was good. I grab my phone and dial Ariel's new phone number that my men had dug out.

"What do you want?"

"Tell your husband that he owes me money for the container... if not then I'm coming after him and you" I hung up quickly not caring about what she had to say. I sighed heavily annoyed and I look up seeing the door open and Alex walks in with a boyish grin.

"I did something... last night " I look up watching him sit down on my desk while picking up a picture of Gaby and I.

"What is it now?" I sighed annoyed looking at computer, turning onto the security footage and keeping an eye on the containers.

"I cheated on Jennie" I looked up immediately dropping the papers that was in my hands.

"What the fuck?" No wonder why I saw her in the guest house this morning.

"I was hanging out with... I think you know who. I don't know what came over me but I kissed her... and next think you know we were in the living room together" He said with a smile on his lips and I watched as no signs of regret or sadness show up on his face.

"That's not right Alex..." I said shaking my head thinking about how Jennie must feel.

"You cheated on Ariel with Gabriela, what fucking difference does it make?" He raised his voice and look at him confused like he's lost his fucking mind.

"You dumbass I never cheated on Ariel with Gabriela. Ariel and I were divorced when I got with her, so yes it is a different fucking thing. Meanwhile you were with Jennie and decided to be a fucking dumbass and ruin a good relationship" I raised my voice too seeing him go quiet.

"I don't really fucking care anymore" He said. I looked at up Alex when my phone started to ring and I kicked him out my office. I looked down at the call seeing that Gabriela was facetiming me, I picked up and placed it against the computer screen seeing her beautiful self.

"Hi baby I know it's not your lunch but I missed you" She said and I smiled seeing her eating a bowl of fruits and I sat down in my seat.

"I made you lunch... did you take if from the fridge?" Gaby said and I rolled my eyes. I took out the medium sized container out the black bag and opened it seeing white rice with a large piece of lasagna.

"I hope you like it, also don't forget that Ava is going to Jake's house after school so you have to pick her up from there" She said and I nodded my head taking out the fork.

"Thank you baby ti amo"

(I love you)

"Ti amo anch'io" She said perfectly. I smiled at her pronunciation, she's been begging me to teach her Italian, I have been in more ways than one. Especially with words that she would use the most. I hung up the phone and started to eat the delicious food but I couldn't help but think why Alex would cheat on Jennie.

(I love you too)

-

"Daddy!" I looked up from my phone, watching my little girl run down hill from her friends house. I see Jake's mom waving goodbye and I waved back also thanking her for having Ava over. I open my arms and Ava ran right into them, I picked her up and she kissed my cheek while hugging me tightly as she can.

"Did you have fun with Jake?" I opened the car door and placed her in her booster seat.

"Yes! we made cake pops and Skyler, JJ, Aaliyah, Aaron were there too" She yelled and I laughed closing the door then going around into the driver's seat.

"We also watched movies and my favorite Tangled even though the boys didn't like it" I listened to her loud giggles and I started to drive to McDonald's since I know we wouldn't be cooking dinner tonight.

"Daddy can I ask you something that mommy told me?" She said and I looked into the mirror seeing her huge smile as she giggles to herself.

"What did mommy say?"

"Mommy wants to know when you're marrying her... are you going to marry mommy daddy?" Ava asked and I bit my lip holding in my smile while shaking my head.

"I am going to marry mommy but you can't tell her or else it won't be a surprise... okay?" I look back and she nods her head while yawning.

"Okay daddy... I love you" She mutters and I drive off the highway into the McDonald's line remembering my kids and Gaby's order.

"Hello, welcome to McDonald's how may I help you?"

-

I pushed opened the door with my foot and Ava closes it behind me. I walk to the dining room and I place the huge bag of food down, Ava walks in behind me and sits down in her seat half asleep.

"Go get your brother and sister and tell them to come eat" I told Ava and she nodded her small head. I walked behind my little girl and went down the hall, into our dark bedroom seeing my pregnant girlfriend sleeping naked on the bed. I closed the door behind me quietly hearing her snoring, I went inside the bathroom and took off my clothes, deciding to shower quickly. I grabbed the razor but placed it down deciding against shaving my growing beard.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and left the bathroom, walking into the closet. I placed on black joggers without boxers and a random t-shirt I found. I sat on the bed and slowly rubbed her back trying to wake her up.

"Baby I brought you some food and ice cream" Gaby moaned, scratching her arms.

"Ice cream?" She muttered and I moved the hair out of her face seeing her hair falling out of the low ponytail.

"This is why I love you" She got up and grabbed the clothes from the edge of the bed. I watched her get dressed in front of me and I raked my eyes down her beautiful body.

"That's not the only reason why you love me" I grabbed her from her waist coming in contact with her now bigger belly.

"Maybe I do love you for other reasons but the food is going to get cold so let's go down and eat" Gabriela pulls away and I follow her through the room and down the hallway.

"Dad can I get 200 dollars?" I hear Jayden as soon as I step off the last step and I look into the living room letting go of Gaby's hand seeing him eating his food while watching tv.

"For what?" I said he turned around searching up something mean while I looked at Aubrey who was too busy on her phone.

"I want these sneakers" Jayden showed me a pair of Jordan's.

"Nonna sent you money, If you don't have enough then I'll give you rest" Gaby walks in behind me with the bag of food and I follow her as we sit with Jayden.

"I only need 50 dollars for the shoes I have the rest" I nodded my head saying I'll send it to him and he thanks me. Gaby handed me my order and Ava came in a few minutes later in her pajamas and sat down next to Aubrey after grabbing her happy meal.

"Anyone has any names for your siblings?" Jayden grinned sinisterly.

"I like the name Ryder" I glanced at Aubrey who seemed to be in some type of mood and Gabriela stole a chicken nugget from Jayden while he was busy laughing.

"I'm not naming one of the babies Ryder Jayden" I said stealing a nugget from Jayden and I look up making eye contact with Gabriel and she stifles a laugh.

"I like the name Ryder..." Gaby agrees and I roll my eyes and Jayden looks down at his food confused.

"I'm leaving" I walk to the kitchen grabbing cups and juice for everyone.

_______________
Bet You Wanna - Blackpink ft Cardi B

EDITED 12/19/20

LISTENING TO: Left Right - XG

TWICE COMEBACK THE 9TH YAYAYAY🎈🤍
Thank you so much for reading!❤️
Don't forget to vote plsssss😘

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

221K 4.9K 50
Falling for the mobster
40.7K 452 31
Dante hires Athena as a nanny but little does he know she's trouble. She looks cute and good with his 7 year old daughter Luna. He didn't know he wou...
16.6K 400 39
Leilani is traded into a mafia by her own father as payment for his debts. She finds herself in dangerous waters, lethal territories as she gets inte...
335K 5.1K 68
two teens who come from a family of mafia leaders the girls dad needs this business opportunity so he sells his daughter to them for her to marry th...