WICKED WOMAN

By peachloverfruit99

title: Being a wicked woman is much better/........ More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Part 4

311 7 1
By peachloverfruit99

Realizing that the time had been exceeded, Petrick was contemplating as soon as he saw the watch.
The academy's renowned professor hangs upside down on the window It seemed to me.
"Oh, Princess, of course there is no such thing as homework. You suffered from listening to my humble lecture. Beautiful I was moved by the passionate enthusiasm of the noble princess."
He groaned his head and talked.
"get out
"Yeah,princess !
As soon as he gave the order, Patrick disappears flash.

No homework. OK.'
I stretched out with thoughtless thoughts.

Next, today's schedule was over once the theoretical class on the creation of the magic circle was completed.
Surprisingly, Deborah says even this four-hour morning class is bothersome.
He struck him blindly with his symptoms.
There's even the setting of bad hair and lazy...
I shook my head and walked toward the outbuilding.The magicians from the tower was waiting.

"Princess. Are you here."
As I entered the separate magic training center in the separate building, a woman with dark gray hair folded her waist at 90 degrees and greeted me.
Her hands politely gathered were shaken trembling with fear.
I had no choice for this class

The magic that Deborah has changed in the meantime the number of teachers was so great that I couldn't get it right.

"It's not that I can't feel mana, but my teacher, It's insignificant and incompetent! I'm Seymour's direct line!"
Deborah doesn't admit that she has no talent for magic, and every time she plays a dot,

I threw everything that was picked up.
Imitation of something to throw around
Even just looking at what I put away it was possible to see if Mana Deborah's damage was severe.
Seymour's veins have mana affinity It is famous for being high, but why does Deborah have no talent for magic?
Most of the protagonists who are possessed by novels use magic as basic, and even use swordsmanship and even spirits.

That my role as villain,
I hastily corrected my thoughts.

Deborah has an overwhelming beauty, and no talent for magic.

This is enough to have everything.
And conversely, the protagonists in the novel receive as much envy and perm as they possess.
However, Deborah was obsessed with the feeling of inferiority.
If I'm alone, I can go by without any incident will be.
"Is it okay?"
After class, I had only 77 masters a day in the capital I murmured happily as I ate Maccaron is the best.

In the evening, the mad carefully attended the bath after lingering around all day listened

"Princess. Is the water temperature okay?"

it fine, That's all."

My body in a large bath with petals flowers when I soak it, a pleasant sight flows out.

The smelled fragrant natural ingredient oil gently loosens the unlumped muscles.

However maid carefully and meticulously my hair is washed again?

At first, it was thought that the attendants were sincere, but my human body I was so cunning that I quickly got used to this convenience.

this feel so good.

Wearing a silk gown that softly shone on my skin, I thought, lying down on the bed.
today very peacefully
I hope tomorrow will be the same as today, but to do that, I had to change the future of Deborah, the villain in the original.
After spent time on the bed, I went to the next room, entered my room for study.
I lit the room with a lighting mana stone and start remember the contents of the novel after taking the my memorize then started organizing.

Deborah viciously harassed Miya , the original heroine,It was a typical villain character with a bad end.

In the novel Deborah grabbing Miya her hair and are get Miya's a poisoned drink that dissolves the oesophagus.

The most impressive thing was that she made a doll that looked exactly like Miya and put a curse on it.Deborah's terrible atrocities

It was the crown prince, one of character in the novel fall for Miya , who revealed Deborah's atrocities.

'Her horrible deed were revealed in novel

The crown prince accused Deborah of blasphemy for miya made the curse doll.

It was a clever strategy
The only thing above the authority of the emperor and high-ranking nobility in the empire was the saint
All.

Saint Nile, who sacrificed her own life to drive out evil and saved the people, was the most popular in the empire.
She called the goddess, who built a strong barrier with six pieces of her body, and everyone respected and loved her.
How are saints also hardcore here
Miya is condemned to be such an incarnation of Saint Nile.

She had a high purity of divine power, and Deborah's accumulating evil mileage was so high that the Prince's claim of'consecration' gains strength.

Even if the family members of the national government Deborah, who is a guilty sin against the saint of the country, is brought to trial.
A person bought by Miya's fisher and Deborah, who was packed with a jury and lost the trial, is like a prison she was imprisoned in a monastery near the missing barrier.
I did arrogant crazy things, but why

Deborah's ending is only a monastery The writer was swearing a lot about it.
What was the author's words at that time?
"It's a princess of the Seymour family. Country It's the daughter of the seymour family, and it's impossible to execute."

There were quite a few readers who got off at that time because of the artist who was too obsessed with the setting in novel.
If you want to avoid going to the monastery, the key is not to bother the heroine.

The reason why Deborah, who has an enormous back stomach called Seymour, has fallen is simple.

It is because she touched the heroine in the novel.
But I have no intention of harassing Miya.
Fortunately, this is the timing of the novel just beginning, so Deborah has not yet met the female protagonist.

Due to the'pink diamond necklace' mentioned by Duke Seymour, I learned that the first episode of the novel and the point in time I possessed are the same.

Episode 1.
Pilaf Montes, one of the fish in the female protagonist's , is seriously injured by a strong monster from the mysterious crack near the barrier.

Healing Pilaf, who was seriously injured by the attack of a monster, with divine power.The person is Miya the heroine
Like most reverse harem novels, Pilaf falls in love with miya, who saved life at first sight.
In addition, the ruined nobility She felt sorry for her poor situation and wanted to do anything.

"Miya Who saved my life I really want "

The Montes family also opened like Seymour
As one of the Gongsin family, the successor his words were not light.
Miya smiles and smiles at Pilaf, who looks like he's going to drain the liver and gallbladder.

"I just did what I had to do."
"Miss Miya
"I'm hoping that you'll get a quick recovery Pilaf.

Impressed by Miya's innocent heart, Pilaf accidentally learns that her birthday is short, and she wants to give her something nice.

While inquiring here and there, what he learned was the existence of a pink diamond.

This is the first time a coloured diamond has been mined, and Miya hair is pink, so Pilaf decides that a pink diamond necklace is the most suitable for her gift.
But the desire to show off Deborah also puts it in a pink diamond that is the only one in the empire

Seymour and Montes are aiming for a pink diamond at the same time. Other nobles are also interested in the news that they are aiming at Monde at the same time, and the price of jewellery is in the sky goes up.

In conclusion, the pink diamond necklace in the novel the person was Pilaf Montes.
Even a princess is burdened with fraud at the private expense the price jumped to the point of crying, and Duke Seymour was tired of Deborah, who was only trying to get rid of him, and had no intention of getting the item.

Who don't know the value of that gem Miya wears a pink diamond necklace presented by Pilaf.

She wears a pink diamond necklace and appears in the academy gorgeously.
Then Deborah gets a pink hairpin...

It was a bonus to open the necklace and hurt the delicate neck.
Well, the opponent Deborah has been love of since childhood is Pilaf , Deborah's harassment toward Miya grew more and more.

First of all, I should never hold my hair. Pretend to see pink diamonds.
Things I need to watch out for in order to survive in this damn novel I wrote with a pen and laughed.
Rather than villain Deborah avoiding the bed ending, my first life name Yoon Do-hee is like the Hell

It seemed that it would be harder to survive.
Deborah had money and a good look, but I had nothing.
I had to get a job to live, but my specs were insignificant.
After being caught and wasted by useless work, I had never really done my life properly.

Even though I was lucky enough to get a job, my major didn't fit my aptitude
I think I would have suffered more after joining.

"Do Hee, you know you can't afford another year with just staying at home, don't you?"

Just before my college exam, my father became more ambitious in getting rich, so my score was much lower .

I wanted going to college entrance exam, but I couldn't bring it up because of our family's situation.

i think I was a complacent person that thought everything will get better if I work hard and get used to it.

I sighed, recalling my past life. I put the quill down and from my seat.

'I have to stay alert from now on.'I can't just spend my time playing around. No, I must improve my situation in order to avoid the bad end.

'Improving my relationship with the duke is the most important thing right now.'

It would be a big problem if the duke, who doesn't like me, Even if he's giving Deborah the cold looked, all the money and benefits Deborah has is still from the Duke of Seymour. If I lose him, I lose the money.

It'll be worth it to maintain a good relationship with the duke.

'Deborah is his only child that looks like his wife.'

Pulling the curtain to the side of the window, I looked down at the dark estate of Seymour.

'I have to make a move.'

There was a mysterious flower garden around the main building where the Duke's office was located.
It is a place where flowers do not fade all year round because of the powerful preservation magic.
The Duke of Seymour, who had great love for his wife, preserved the original rose garden, which she had lived and cared for.
In addition, the flower garden was also the place where the kidnapped Miya and the eldest son Rosad share a sadistic 19 rate love scene.

I remembered the scene very clearly because I watched it with the momentum that I would put in my eyes.

I didn't know at that time that it would become a scene where it becomes real.'

Feeling lucky, I put the parchment back in the drawer and locked it securely with the key.

Deborah is too quiet.

The Duke of Seymour thought, looking at the ledger with the budget used by my w.

she like to be more luxurious than anyone else

Ah-ha is him.

But last month

Excluding the money she used in the dressing room, There were very few details of her expenses.

Why? No way, because she have problems?

Duke cool eyes passed by.

She Dressing room and jewelry shop staff daily everyday and public know this?

Because of those kinds of jewelry, she always deficiency, so she was self-study.

Deborah, who has to get what she wants to have in hand, will not have given up the pink diamond, which is the most issue in the imperial social world.

Of course, Duke Seymour, fascinated by Deborah's actions, only bluff up.I had no intention of getting that item.

The more I think about it, the more pleasant it is. Dare to threaten with affection?'

The Duke of Seymour pledged to sharpen his teeth that he would never give she wanted.

"Go, Duke. The Princess is in the flower garden..."

Duke hardening his expression the aide reported something to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776 10 30
ln my previous life, all me is Love, Kindness, Friendship ,Innocence but it only leaves me heartbreak, cruelty, enmity,stained.Even my death is painf...
43.6K 785 49
story of a girl who is reborn in a novel as male lead's sister or we can say as...... villainess but the villainess's ending is not good so she's go...
19.5K 993 16
Being a Big Brother is hard... But being the Big Brother of a Villain is harder. Oh well, good thing I am not exactly normal either.
24.9K 962 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...