Supermarket is a Cupid [On Hi...

By piana_staric

"Don't you talk to me like that. Do you have any idea who I am?" "Oh yeah, you must be the prince of jerks be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
IMPORTANT

Chapter 15

138 39 96
By piana_staric

^^Outfit of the day
Important note at last.
××××××××××××

If you punch yourself in the face and it hurts. Does that make you strong or weak?

They tell you not to do drugs in HIGHschool.

Why is "W" called double u shouldn't it be called double v.

Toasters are just tanning machine for breads.

Why are buildings called buildings if they are already built?

I was thinking about the things that don't make sense while sipping my coffee.

You know what else doesn't make sense?

What?

Your face. Lol.

Oh hahaha you are so funny.

Well thanks.

Shut up dumbass I was being sarcastic.

But seriously these makes no sense like if you draw creepy pictures does that makes you sketchy??

Why are you even thinking about these things at freaking 7 in the morning.

I have no idea. My train of thoughts was stopped by a-

"Knock knock" a voice which I recognised as Aubrey's said as she knocked on the front door.

"Who's there?" I asked smiling cheekily. While I took the last sip of my coffee and stood up to put it in the sink.

"Luke" she said.

"Luke who?" I questioned moving towards the door.

"Luke through the peephole and find out stupid." She replied and I bet she rolled her eyes.

"Morning bitches." I said as I opened the door to smiling bree and laura.

"Morning" Bree said cheekily while laura mumbled and bury her face in bree's neck as she leans on bree.

"Bad morning ayee" I questioned which got me a shrug from bree and a grunt form laura.

"I do happen to have a packet of starburst." I said coyly. I know she loves them.

The minute I said that laura's head shot up so fast that I am worried she didn't break her neck.

"Gimme gimme GIMME." She said with a creepy smile.

As I was about to go in to fetch her some candies she said "I want the yellow ones." Which made me halt.

"Nope, sorry yellow are mine." I said and she groaned.

"Fine just give me anyone other than that red one." Laura huffed.

We got our candies and left for the school.

××××××××××

God school is so exhausting.

Tell me about it.

Right now I was heading towards the art room. Today we are supposed to meet up with the art club and decide the theme and basic decoration.

I walked into the room to find Mr Jerkface snogging a brunette, as she strangled his lap.

Luckily I don't have to be alone in the room as soon after the others start piling in. Making Jerkface and beautiful brunette pull away.

As Jake starts walking towards us I smirked at him to which he gave me a confused look.

"You got one beautiful girlfriend. How did that beauty end up with a jerk like you?" I said as he neared and he rolled his eyes.

"Bye babe." The beautiful brunette said as she kisses Jerkface's cheek.

As she walked away I whistled "Damn those legs are goals. And that ass ohhhhh you are lucky man." I said punching his forearm.

"You are weird." He said.

"You are just jealous cause I am so damn fabulous." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." He said chuckling.

"I am going to file your opinion right here between fuck this and fuck that." I said smiling sweetly and waving my left and right hand alternatively while saying "this" and "that".

This bitch can shut it. I am who I am. I am weird, I am lame, I run into things, I spill food, I trip, I scream about random and stupid stuff. But I like it that way.

Hell to the yes.

After that we didn't talk. Just listened to the others as they give their opinion, I also pitched in mine.

"Well so since we have all agreed on this I guess we can go on with this. If any of you don't like this please speak up." I said after 40 minutes of discussion.

When nobody spoke up I took that as an approval from all and said "Cheryl please can you give me the list of things we will be needing Mrs Smith has asked us to make the arrangements." Cheryl nodded and we all started getting up to leave.

"Hey wait." As I was about to walk out I heard Jerkface. I took a deep breath and turned around.

"Finally came up with a nice comeback sweetie." I said.

A small smile formed on his face which resulted in me smiling too. I don't know its a thing with me I can't control a smile if someone smiles at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I gave him a confused look.

"I mean after that." He said scratching his head with one hand while other tucked in the pocket and looking at the ground.

I sucked in a deep breath at his words. All I want is to forget it ever happened. That night never happened I have to erase it from my memory.

"I am good." I said in a clipped tone.

"I just wanted to make sure you a-" I cut him off in the middle.

"You don't have to I am fine." I said.

"I am-" he started.

"I don't need yours or anybody's pity."  I said looking straight in his eyes.

"I was-"

"And don't you tell about that to anyon-" this time he cut me off.

"Why would I ever do that and I am not pitying you I would never, that fake sympathy I know what that feels like I would n-" suddenly his eyes widened realising what he just said.

"How do you know what it feel-" I didn't finish my question before he replied.

"None of your business. I was just genuinely asking." He said and walked away before I could reply.

And now I feel bad.

As you should be you were way too rude.

I know I was way too rude but I just got irritated I don't want to talk about it.

He saved your ass back there you better go apologise.

I ran after him struggling to catch up with him.

"Stop, stop....please stop for God's sake." I said out of breath.

When he finally did and I get hold of his shoulder while trying to catch up on my breath.

"I am sorry. I was out of line there." I said panting.

You are so out of shape.

Not the right time shut up.

"You are always out of line." He retorted.

"Hey I am trying to be nice don't make me regret it." a small smile tried to break free on my face.

"No genuinely I am really sorry. It-its just that I wasn't up for talking about it and I thought-" I tried to explain.

"It is okay." He replied. And I give him a small smile.

"Looks like meanie has a heart." He smirked making me slowly look up at him with narrow eyes.

"Mr Jerkface" I mumbled.

"Ms desperate" he mumbled back.

Then he went off to his practice as I made my way to my home.

××××××××××

As I was switching channels on my tv to find something worth wasting my time my phone starts ringing. Its Cassidie.

"Sup bitch miss me" I said with a mouth full of crisps.

"Jesus Christ Ny first eat then speak. You are not a kid anymore." She said.

"Okay Mom." I smiled widely as I again spoke with mouth full. I heard her sigh on the other end of the phone.

"Just act like a 17 year old for once will you." She said.

"Eh, now what's the fun in that." I said shoving another chrisp in my mouth.

"So anyways how are you?" She asked.

"Ahh I am good what bout you." I replied. Then I heard a voice in the back.

"Jer?" I asked.

"Yep." She replied.

"Give him the phone." I requested Cass.

"He went away the second he saw I was talking to you." She sighed.

"You make him understand. Talk to him please Cass please." I said.

"Don't you think I haven't tried. He won't listen.... I am sure he will come around give him some time."

"Just tell me he is okay." I said way too exhausted over Jeremy.

"Yes he is." She said sincerely.

"Ohhh you won't believe what Madison did yesterday." Suddenly Cass said all excited.

"tell me tell me."

"Dude It was crazyyyy." She squeaked.

"Bitch I am sipping the tea." I replied.

×××××××××××

Sooooo anyone having any thoughts about Jeremy?

Want me to tell you who he is??

Hahaha you thought I was actually going to tell ya. Not so soon 😌.

Important -:
So I need your help with cover. Would you please please go to just cover chapter in my other book "Pfft..." and tell which cover in the best. Please. I am not promoting that book I need you to go to JUST cover chapter.

Hope you all like this chapter and don't forget to vote.

Love you all. Byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3M 1.1M 70
"I didn't ask to be in the middle of your ego-battle," I grumble. Blake pins me to my locker, hands resting on either side of my head. "Well, you got...
7.5K 251 24
• Friends to enemies to lovers • Dark themes • Situations some readers might find offensive *** Never did I expect to find Trouble in New York (oh...
18.1K 786 39
(Final Edits underway. Chapters and some of the story will be changing!) Emma Walker was the new girl in a small town. She was shy, small, and had n...
99.7K 1.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...