love. || jh.

By ilyyyyyhwhwj

just read nd find out hun ๐Ÿ’‹ More

characters ๏ฟผ.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7
8
9.

6

45 0 0
By ilyyyyyhwhwj

" go talk to her " i assure him. then at that moment, i watch the boy of my dreams literally chase after another girl.

jadens pov

i follow mads. she walks out the front door and slams it behind her. i open it back up and stop her. " what jaden? what in the hell do you want? we break up for two days and i see you sleeping with another girl? " mads asked. i sat there trying to fully process what happened upstairs. " exactly, goodbye jaden " she says. she gets in her car and slams the door. " wait mads no! it's not like that! listen baby, i want you. i want you you and even more you. that kiss meant nothing i swear. i love you madison! please believe me baby! " i say. it gets silent.
" tell that to her " mads says, pointing behind me. i turn around to see a very shocked gemma. " gemma... no " i say. mads drives off and gemma runs into the house, im not positive but i can tell she's crying.

what the fuck has gotten into me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
74K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...