The Awakening

By todobaku390724

(18+) After being separated from Bakugou for years, Todoroki attempts to travel back in time to prevent the w... More

Prologue: A Lover's Embrace (Flashback)
Chapter One: Waking Up
Chapter Two: The Swearin' 40s
Chapter Three: The Never-Ending War
Chapter Five: The Pawns of War

Chapter Four: The Forbidden Reading Room

176 6 4
By todobaku390724

"Sue?!?!?!" exclaimed Uraraka in surprise, "What are you doing here?"

"Why did you leave your teaching post at UA? And why are you in the 1840s?" The two-toned twink exclaimed.

"What do you mean teaching position? And what is 'UA'?" questioned Sue.

The prophetic voice of Deku promptly boomed through Uraraka's vocal chambers "Sue was named after one of her great great grandmothers guys!"

The group let out a breath that they didn't know they were holding. Luckily, they were the only ones who had been transported back into time.

"Hi there!" Kirishima stepped to the front of the group, flashing a shark teeth-laden grin. "We were looking for info on the upcoming wa-"

"WATER CRISIS," Todoroki interjected. "She doesn't know about the war yet," He mumbled to his ex-lover.

Kirishima put a warning hand on 'Roki's ass, giving it a slight squeeze to confirm that he had heard him. In response, Todo jiggled his hindquarters a slight bit. They tried to hide it, but they were both blushing. The redness of his face reached down all the way down to his cheeks, and as Kiri pulled back Todoroki's linen undies, he noticed this deep crimson tint. He knew that Todo's orbs yearned for a slap. But, using all of his will power, he held back.

The middle-aged Sue looked confused. "I don't remember there being a water crisis. Unless..." Sue grew quiet and pulled out a red envelope. "The Commissioner said to wait for a message, maybe you're them!" She handed the group the crimson envelope, which on it, a wax seal was imprinted, laden with flecks of real gold.

Uraraka, or quite possibly Deku acting through Uraraka, ripped open the envelope immediately, pulling out well kept stationary.

"Dearest Assistant Deputy Alan,

In two days time, meet me at the Black Sea Tavern. This meeting must be kept a secret.

Signed,

Your Dear Commissioner"

"Well I guess where we have to go next is the Black Sea Tavern," Sighed Todoroki.

However, as Todoroki palmed the envelope he noticed an almost imperceptible bulge in the depths of the blood-red folds. He reached in and pulled out a piece of paper that simply said: "Give to Librarian Sue"

When Sue saw the piece of paper she immediately understood. "Ah I see, follow me then"

She began to briskly walk towards the "Classics" section of the library, forcing the team to follow in her stead. Her pace quickened more and more as she approached the bookshelves, stopping only when they had arrived at the Shakespearean literature. She looked over her shoulder, checking to see if anybody was near, and thankfully, nobody was.

She scanned the shelf, tracing her finger along the outline of the rows, finally settling on a red-spined copy of 'The Tempest', which just happened to be Bakugou's favourite Shakespeare play. This fact put Todoroki into an emotionally vulnerable state; Ururaka coming to the twink's side to administer a comforting hug. The amphibian librarian gave a look of sympathy, but quickly returned to the task at hand. She pulled down on the spine of the book and pulled out, revealing a dimly lit hallway that was masked by the faux-bookshelf hinged door.

The team collectively gasped at the sight.

"What the heck is this?" Kirishima brashly exclaimed.

"The Commissioner didn't tell you?" the librarian asked inquisitively. "Well, it's a secret reading room regarding the most secret of his plans. However, only two people are allowed in at once, so you'll have to leave one of you outside."

The red and white coloured young man suddenly cried out.

"KIRISHIMA AND I WILL GO."

Ururaka was utterly flabbergasted, but shrugged and went off to find the Romance section of the library. Kiri and Todo were ushered into the hallway, and the door swung shut behind them, keeping them in complete darkness. The two sexually charged semi-adulterers groped their way down the long hallway, attempting to find a lightswitch. All of a sudden, the boys sensed that they were out of the hallway and had emerged into a larger room.

Suddenly, Todoroki crashed into a solidified figure.

Is Kiri turned on already? Todo thought.

He embraced the being enshrouded in darkness, when the lights abruptly flicked on. A stone statue of an old man glared Todoroki in the face, and Kirishima stood by the lightswitch in utter horror.

In utter bafflement, Todoroki froze, with Kirishima prolonging the silence with the pure awkwardness of the moment. However, suddenly a different feeling hung low in the room, dissipating throughout the room like a thick fog. Their eyes met, and a look was exchanged. A familiar look; the same one that took control of them back in that alleyway. Todo's eyes drifted down, first towards Kiri's ruby red lips, and then down further. He lingered on an area he knew was of special importance to Kiri. He noticed a slight bulge rising in the area upon which his eyes were fixated. This bugle pulsated and pressed against Kiri's thin pantalons. Kiri felt the sensation too, and was instantly attracted impossibly more to Todo. Knowing this, Todo drew his eyes up slowly and carefully letting the tension seep in the air.

With total understanding, Todoroki ran into Kirishima's arms, collapsing into his strong, toned biceps. Kirishima tried to soften the blow; difficult as Kirishima was solidifying more and more every second they were alone together. The bulge from Kiri's pantalons pressed against Todo, hardening with his body but he pretended not to notice.

"I want you," whispered Todo in Kiri's ear. The need for this could be heard by anyone within earshot. Todoroki was desperate for Kiri to take him. He wanted Kiri inside him so deeply, and Kiri knew this.

"Me too," replied Kiri seductively. His own need was not as obvious in speech as Todoroki's, but he perhaps needed 'Roki more, even if he did not know it himself.

The glint in their eyes lit the mood as their lips collided in a spell of passionate love. Kirishima's fingers rested in Todoroki's hair, tangling their way through the layers of fibres and follicles. Todoroki rubbed Kiri's pecs over the fabric, feeling the intricate stonework as if it were crafted by Michaelangelo, the masonry as chiseled as David himself.

Suddenly, however out of character it may seem, Kirishima aggressively pushed the attractive twink away from him. Todoroki stood there, confused as to why such a change of heart had occurred. Kirishima's eyes glowed with a fiery passion, illuminated with a look balancing between lust and hatred. Todoroki, not being able to distinguish between the two, gave a look of confusion quickly countered by Eijiro's words:

"Close your eyes."

Todoroki obeyed, almost robotically, the scathing tone of the words making him reminisce his past with Bakugou. Kirishima smiled, happy with the fast obedience that his partner-in-crime provided. He dashed towards Todoroki, sharpening the tips of his fingers preparing for the attack. Kirishima began to tear apart Roki's clothing, stripping him furiously and reducing the clothing to nothing more but shreds. Todoroki felt his boxers fall apart on his body, his ass succumbing to gravity along with his manhood, flicking upwards in arousal after being released from its restraints. Kirishima poised himself behind Shoto, readying himself for his first attack on the bulbous behinds entrancing him. He took a breath, delivering the first strike.

As Todo stood there, eyes tightly closed against the cloying darkness, he could almost imagine the harsh touch of his lost explosive lover where, instead, Kirishima's firm hands touched him. He moaned softly, the ancient halls of the library seemingly soaking up the sound as soon as it left his barely parted lips. Todoroki, not to be outdone by the forceful motions he felt, turned around briskly. His hands set ablaze, beams of flame emanating from his palms. Kirishima felt the flames lick at his uniform, enveloping the fabric and instantly reducing it to ash. The red-haired boy reflexively took a step away from his fiery omega, before realizing what 'Roki's plan was. As the burnt remnants of his clothing fluttered to the floor, he stepped even closer to Todo, lifting the curvaceous boy's chin with his nimble phalanges.

Kiri simply pointed downwards, and his submissive lover fell to his knees and immediately got to work. He fondled the length of Kirishima, examining it for the very first time. It was much larger than Todoroki expected, shocking him at first, this feeling fading away being replaced by much stronger carnal desires. His eyes glanced upwards, enthralled by the feeling of being towered over by a dominant top. His tongue began to glide along the smooth surface of his rock hard cock, hesitating only when it encountered a vein. Kirishima was surprised by the immediate pleasure he felt, and gestured for Todoroki to continue. Todoroki obliged, his tongue returning to the tip, circling around the most sensitive part of Kiri's dick. Not being able to simply sustain himself with the foreplay, he slowly opened his mouth, taking Eijiro's member into his mouth slowly. It bulged in his mouth, the girth almost too much for Todo's mouth to handle. Getting slowly accustomed to the feeling of such a big cock, he slowly slid forward on Kirishima's member, taking him more deeply into his mouth, only to recede back. Such a dominating presence was annoyed by such a coy gesture. Taking matters into his own hands, Kirishima grabbed Todoroki's head, shoving him all the way to the base of his cock. Todoroki gagged on the cock, hitting the back of his throat. Kiri let out a moan, starting to slide Shoto back and forth, only pulling him off when he felt pleased.

"Kiri, I~ I want you so bad. Please~"

Without words, Kirishima indulged the bottom's begging, spinning his around and making Todo's massive ass the centre of attention. He rested his dick in between the other's two cheeks, pushing himself close to Todoroki without entering him. He reached forwards, grasping both colours of the twinks hair, pulling it, causing Shoto to arch his back in pleasure, inadvertently pushing closer to the jock. The sensation was too much for Kirishima to handle, so he slowly entered his tip into the mountainous cheeks of Todoroki, penetrating him.

"Kiri I- I~ Kiri i need more of you now~ unngh" the twink moaned out

With one singular thrust, Kiri was wholly inside of Todo. Todo couldn't speak, paralyzed by such brutal force. He knew that Kirishima's cock was massive, but this was bigger than ever he anticipated, feeling his stomach bulge. Kiri slowly exited, wrapping his hands around Todo's neck, preparing for his next attack. He thrusted once more into his lover, more quickly coming back out. Using his neck for balance, he continued to thrust as fast and roughly as he could. The moans of the too were discordant, filled only with the illustrious sounds of pure uninhibited pleasure. Suddenly, the two let out a final moan as their cocks exploded with a thick, white liquid. Todoroki fell flat on his stomach, with Kirishima collapsing on top of him, his dick still in Todoroki as they panted in utter exhaustion.

Ururaka watched as Todorki and Kirishima emerged from the hidden hallway, wrapped in a thick oversized red velvet blanket, which she quickly identified as curtains. Before the friends had a chance to make sense of Todo and Kiri's situation, Uraraka gasped and fell to the floor.

"Ochaco!" Todoroki exclaimed, rushing to the muscular girl's side. With Kirishima's assistance, he helped her to her feet, but her body hung limp in their arms. Suddenly, Uraraka stiffened and her eyes snapped open, staring sightlessly up at the ceiling. Her mouth opened, seemingly of its own accord, and the voice that left her throat was not her own.

"THE WAR WILL BE LONG AND ARDUOUS. THE SUN WILL SET ON A DAY OF PEACE, AND WHEN IT RISES, IT WILL SEE ONLY BLOODSHED AND APATHY. THIS WAR WILL BEGIN ON THE EARTH, HOWEVER, AFTER THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF CYCLES OF THE SUN, IT WILL BREACH INTO THE SEAS, AND SOON, THE VERY AIR WE RELY UPON FOR OUR SURVIVAL WILL BE TAINTED WITH THE PUNGENT ODOUR AND TASTE OF THE WORST OF THE SINS OF HUMANITY. THE BLASTS AND FIRE OF THE WEAPONS OF DESTRUCTION WILL BRING WAR TO BE THE MASTER OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS, AND THOSE WHO DO NOT BEND TO ITS WILL AND WHIMS WILL BE STOMPED UNDER ITS UNFORGIVING BOOT. THOSE WHO WORSHIP THE PAWNS OF THE WAR, THE SO CALLED LEADERS IN WHOM SO MANY PUT THEIR FAITH, WILL RISK LIFE AND LIMB TO MANIPULATE YOUR MIND, TO WORM THEIR WAY INTO YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS, TO PERSUADE YOU THAT THIS, THIS WAR, THIS CRUEL BUT SMILING GOD THAT REQUIRES SACRIFICES OF NOT ONLY FLESH AND BLOOD BUT LOVE AND STABILITY, IS HERE TO FREE YOU, TO GRANT YOU WISHES BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DESIRES. YOU MUST BANISH THESE WRETCHES' WORDS FROM YOUR MIND AND SOUL, AND REFUSE TO GIVE IN TO THE DEVILISH TEMPTATION, THE SICKENING GLORY THAT THE WAR OFFERS YOU. GO NOW, MY FRIENDS, FOR THE WAR MAY SEEM TO WELCOME YOU WITH A WARM SMILE AND OPEN ARMS, BUT I SINCERELY VOW TO YOU THAT IT HOLDS A POISON NEEDLE JUST OUT OF YOUR SIGHT."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
81.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...