You Don't Understand | Naruto...

By YondaimeHokage4th

When the Fourth Hokage sealed the Kyuubi No Yoko inside Naruto, he left a dying wish. His dying wish was for... More

A/N
Beginning
Unexpected Meeting
Training Pt 2
Who are you?
Grandfather's Pet?
First Mission
Death of the War-hawk Part 1
Tagged
Death of the War-hawk Pt. 2
Weird Relative
Akatsuki's New Member

Training Pt 1

6.4K 136 96
By YondaimeHokage4th

You all are crazy! It's not even 4 days after I posted the book and it has reached 100 views. Thank you all so much, I appreciate it you guys! Moving on.

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

"Ugh," Shisui cried out. He walked towards his home. He was holding his wallet, which was completely empty.

"Man, that kid's a food-eating machine," He mumbled out loud.

"I guess I would be broke for a while before the Hokage will give me an S-Rank mission," The Uchiha grabbed his keys and opened the door with a 'click'. He entered the house.

"Tadaima,"

He took off his shinobi sandals and went straight to the bedroom. Once his head landed on the soft surface, soft snores immediately filled the bedroom.

Somewhere in Hi no Kuni

An old man with grey spiky waist-long hair that covered his right eye was sitting on a throne. His face was filled with wrinkles. He seemed to be around in his eighties or nineties.

"Zetsu," He called out. A plant like man rose up from the ground. The man known as Zetsu, had a white half and black half face.

He was wearing a black cloak that has red clouds in it. Zetsu put his right fist on his chest before bowing to the elder.

"For your information, Obito still doesn't know that you faked your death, Madara-sama," The black half said known as Kurō Zetsu (Black Zetsu).

The white half as known as (Shirō Zetsu) intervened, "But the question is why did you fake your death? You still have eight years left to live," the creature asked, curious to why the elder did it. Madara sighed before telling the answer to both of them.

His eyes softened, "I wanted to spend my last moments with my grandson, since I couldn't with my own son,"

"You're speaking like you're gonna die so soon," Shirō Zetsu spoke. Madara just chuckled, his back leaning on the throne. He closed his eyes remembering the moments with his precious son.

'Tou-san! Tou-san, look!" A boy with blonde hair that has black streaks and blue eyes poked his father on the cheek.

The raven haired man did not respond, his eyes were closed sitting under a a tree. The boy pouted before poking his father's cheek again, this time harshly.

Madara jolted upwards, his eyes, cold looking at the person who woke him up, he softened his eyes when it was just his son

"Hn? What is it, 'Nato?" he said groggily, he just woke up from a nap afterall. The boy flushed red at the nickname his father gave.

"Hmmph, I told you not to call me that," The boy crossed his arms before turning his back on the elder man. Madara chuçkled soflty, the boy still wasn't used to be called 'Nato by his father.

"What is it, Minato?" Minato grinned before making distance from the tree. He put his hands up his mouth before saying,

"Katon! Gouka Mekkakyu!" A burst of flames flew out of his mouth. The flames roared, the fire itself was as big as a two story house.

Minato panted, his shoulder moving up and down. He grinned widely at the former Uchiha clanhead.

A proud smile made it's way towards the old Uchiha's face. He walked towards his son, and ruffled his spiky hair. Minato blushed in embarrassment.

"You did well my son,"

Madara chuckled bitterly. He didn't noticed that tears were making it's way down his wrinkled face. Zetsu just watched Madara silently as he cried. The tears dried out eventually.

"Zetsu, we will be evading Konoha, next month" he paused. "I will tell Naruto about our plan,"

The plant like man nodded before emerging back to the ground. Madara stared at his gunbai which he was supposed to give to his son.

He thought that his son was dead because he disappeared so suddenly when he was a child.

It turns out his son had a seal accident sending him in a time where the Second Shinobi War happened. He didn't know why the blonde doesn't seem to remember anything though.

He found out about the certain blonde after the Kyuubi Attack. He blamed himself for the death of the blonde adult.

'Nato..Nami..I miss you all dearly..' Madara said mentally.

It was a sunny day in Konoha, birds were chirping, kids were playing and chasing each other, laughing freely.

Guy and Kakashi was seen making a bet, with Guy and his shouts of 'youth' with Kakashi reading a certain orange book that was similar to the Sandaime's. A blonde boy whose clothes were soaked was facing an Uchiha teenager at a training ground.

Naruto stood in front of his sensei, tilting his head curiously at the small paper the teen was holding. He just mastered tree-walking and water-walking a while ago. Shisui put on a smirk on his pale face.

"What the hell is that, sensei?" inquired Naruto. His eyes showed curiosity and confusion, darting at the piece of paper his sensei had.

"Oh, this is a chakra paper," sticking out his hand that has a paper in it in front of the curious Kyuubi jinchuriki.

"What does it do?" asked Naruto, eyes still on the chakra paper.

"It shows you what affinity, you have, there are five affinities which are fire, water, earth, wind and lightning, most people only have one affinity. There are rarely people with two or three affinities,"

"These chakra papers are made from a special type of tree used to react to the slighted hint of chakra, to know what your affinity is you have to channel chakra into the paper," explained the Uchiha teen.

"If you have an affinity for wind, the chakra paper will split into half. Water, it will go damp. Fire, it will burn into ashes. Earth, the paper will crumble and last but not least, lightning, the chakra paper will wrinkle."

"I'll show you an example," The curly-haired boy stated as he channeled chakra onto the piece of chakra paper.

The paper burned into ashes signifing that he had a fire affinity. Naruto watched the paper turning into ashes with interest in his azure eyes.

"So, you have a fire affinity, then." The whiskered Uchiha-Uzumaki boy said.

The young sensei gave the Uzumaki a chakra paper motioning the blonde Uchiha to do what he had earlier. The blonde boy smirked, which looked like an Uchiha smirk before channeling chakra.

At first, nothing happened, Naruto seemed disappointed. After a few seconds, the paper split onto three parts.

The first part wrinkled like a ball while the second one, turned into flames, the flames showed a hint of white in it.

Shisui's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets, his jaw on the ground. Naruto quirked an eyebrow at the reaction his sensei gave.

Shisui shook his head, closing his mouth. "Incredible.." the teen mumbled, completely amazed by the boy.

"Naruto, you have a very strong affinity for fire and lightning." A small smile was plastered on the Uzumaki-Uchiha's face.

"I'll teach you, your first fire jutsu," Naruto's eyes lit up with excitement at the mention of learning a justu.

"This jutsu is called Katon! Goukkakyu no jutsu (Fire style! Great Fireball justu)," The young sharingan wielder eagerly waited for the handsigns for the jutsu.

"Here are the handsigns. Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse and Tiger," Shisui did the handsigns slowly, so that Naruto could memorize. Shisui inhaled, his right hand on a half-tiger seal. He turned his body on his left before muttering,

"Katon! Goukkakyu no jutsu (Fire Style! Great Fireball Technique!"

A large fireball, as big as a tree came out of Shisui's mouth making it's way towards a nearby object. The Uchiha sensei halted the jutsu before it could get close to the object.

"Now, you try it." suggested the Uchiha to his apprentice, looking at the Uzumaki. Naruto nodded, he turned his body to his right.

He made the handsigns for the jutsu, fastly. Since he memorized it for a while. He inhaled like his sensei did before.

"Katon! Goukkakyu no justu (Fire Style! Great Fireball Technique!" He repeated the words his sensei said earlier.

An enormous fireball went out of the little Uchiha's mouth, it was half the size of the very training ground they were using.

Shisui's eyes widened.

Holy Sage of Six Paths! That's a big fireball!

Naruto's fireball made it's way towards a forest near the training ground, putting it on fire.

"NARUTO! STOP THE JUTSU!" the teen commanded. Naruto quickly stopped his technique.

The fire was spreading wildly. Smoke started forming. Shisui gritted his teeth. This was gonna exhaust him. He made some handsigns before shouting,

"Suiton! Mizurappa! (Water Style! Violent Water Wave Technique!," shouted Shisui.

The Uchiha spewed water from his mouth in a waterfall-like fashion to wash away the burning forest. The water put out the raging fire, making steam. Shisui let a breath out of relief. That jutsu took a lot of his chakra.

"Sensei, I thought you only had a fire affinity?"

"Well, yeah I only have a fire affinity, but I also can manipulate other elements though it's difficult. It will take a lot of chakra using a jutsu that is not your own affinity," elaborated the raven haired teen.

"Naruto, you need to be careful where you aim your jutsu at," scolded Shisui to the blonde boy. The blonde boy only smiled sheepishly.

"I want you to master this technique, and then we'll work on your  taijutsu and genjutsu, perhaps."

Naruto nodded, understanding what his sensei wanted. He went to train to master the jutsu.

Shisui sighed, That was a close call. Naruto almost burned the entire forest with his first try of the Grand Fireball jutsu. He wondered, how powerful will this kid be?

And that's it, I'm done! How was it? Good or bad? I hope you enjoyed reading. See you next chapter! Gone in a flash, Fourth Hokage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 80 17
At the young age of 13, a shinobi named Naruto took his own life. When his friends and the people he knew heard of the news, they were devastated but...
254K 6.7K 31
The attack of the Nine-Tails left Konoha in ruins leaving all of its citizens in fear and despair. The two heroes that left the world too soon in ord...
9.4K 330 19
On the 10th of October, tragedy struck the village hidden in the leaves. The nine tailed demon fox attacked the village, leaving the village scarred...
58.2K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...