JJBA x Reader Mini Stories

By ItsJust_Anxiety

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Mini story/ one shot/ Picture book! πŸ₯³I AM CURRENTLY REVISING SOME STORIESπŸ₯³ ⚠️BEFO... More

A/N
Kakyoin- Forever and Always (p.1)
Okuyasu- Mine
✨You Get Caught Making Out p.1✨
Melone-Lost Love(Cheating)
THANK YOU!!πŸ’•
✨You Get Caught Making Out-JOBROS (P.1)✨
Random Narancia Stuff
Random Speedwagon Stuff
Random Kakyoin Stuff
Random Okuyasu Stuff
Random Wamuu Stuff
Random Jotaro Stuff
Random Avdol Stuff
✨You Get Caught Making Out p.2✨
A/N- I Have A Question/Thank You!
Josuke- Highschool Sweethearts (Cheater)
Mista- No Words (Cheater)
A/N- Kinda Important
OC- The Vase
A/N- Im Okay! I Think..
Random Josuke Stuff
Random Secco Stuff
Random Joseph Stuff
A/N- Help
Polnereff- Cute When Your Blushy
Tonio- Full Course MealπŸ‹ (Short)
Cute Gifts He Gives You- Josuke
Cute Gifts He Gives You- Polnareff
Random Pics I Have- Rohan
Random Pics I Have- Speedwagon
Random Pics I Have- Josuke
Random Pics I Have- Narancia
Random Pics I Have- Jotaro
Random Pics I Have- Bruno
Random Pics I Have- Wamuu
A/N- Thank You!
A/N- FACE REVEAL
HAPPY PRIDE MONTHπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
Random Fugo Stuff
Random Pics I Have- Fugo
Random Pics I Have- Jolyne
Reimi- Rainy Days
A/N-I DID IT
UPDATE!! (Dont Worry Its Nothing Bad)
Hey....How Yall Doin...
When You Grab Their Butts
How You Cuddle!
When You Grab Their Butts P.2

Mista- Never In A Million Years

4.9K 101 53
By ItsJust_Anxiety

You were sitting on the couch of the Passione hideout binge watching Disney movies. As you start to sing along to "Almost There" ( Princess and the Frog) you feel a small tap on your shoulder.

"I'm so sorry to bother your fun, but I need to speak with you in my office for a minute." Bruno smiles softly looking down at you laid out form surrounded by snacks, and fluffy pillows and blankets. "Of course!"

You pause your movie and Bruno holds his arm out to you. You hold onto him, slightly blushing and giggling to yourself as he leads you to his office. Bruno pulls out a chair for you in front of his desk and you take a seat, comfortably adjusting yourself in the chair.

"(Y/N), this may be a little forward but, me and the rest of the gang all know that you have taste for Mista" Your face burns bright red as Bruno states this with a serious face. "I-I! H-He's My BestFriend!!"

Bruno gives a comforting  smile at your outburst "Well he definitely likes you also. Mista has been greatly falling behind on assignments these past few days. He starts to go into some sort of dream state whenever your mentioned."

You were honestly shocked, you had bonded with Mista the first day that you joined the group. You two have been inseparable since, but you would have never thought that Mista would love you as much as you loved him.

You immediately stormed out of Bruno's office and ran to the front door 'Today is the day that I get the man of my dreams!', as you were running to the door it was a coincidence that Mista was coming in from a mission.

"(Y/N)! I missed you- Why are you running?" Mista gives you a very confused look watching you dash through the living room towards him. As soon as you reach him you jump into his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him into a soft, passionate kiss.

Mista stood in shock for a few seconds until his brain finally processed what was happening. He then firmly placed his hands on your waist and pulled you in, deepening the kiss.

Narancia and Fugo, who were standing behind Mista the whole time, cheered you two on as a small kiss turned into a slight make out session. Bruno watches from the doorway of his office very proud of the beautiful relationship that has blossomed.

As you and Mista break away from the kiss, Mista looks down at you with loving eyes, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into a tight bear hug. "I love you (Y/N). I've always loved you"

"I love you to Mista" As those words left your mouth Mista sweeps you off of your feet and carries you back to the couch so you both can finish watching your movie. Never in a million years would you have dreamt that the man of your dreams would love you back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Really Hope That These Stories Are Okay😔✨

~Sushi💕

(Revised)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...