He Broke Me

By Emilia1239000

(Completedโœ”) He was her everything. Until he broke her beyond repair. Until he ruined her.... She was his eve... More

Authors note
Cast
Prologue
Awards won
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
[2] Chapter 40
Chapter 41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
Epilogue-I
Epilogue-II
Authors Note
Bonus chapter:1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3 (Adam)

Alternative ending

13K 448 138
By Emilia1239000

*continues after chapter 68

This is for all of you guys who wanted an alternative ending with Adam

For the others who liked the original ending, don't worry. The bonus chapters will be in original storyline

Sabrina remembered that day clearly, the day Draco had said that there was nothing they could do. Adam had willingly gone to the police and admitted his crimes. They had no option to help Adam out of jail

She was unable to move after that news. She knew that he was just receiving his punishments for what he did, just like her sister would get her punishment. But yet the thought of him hurting, pained her

She immediately left to meet him after that along with Draco. But Adam was adamant. He didn't want to meet her. He thought it wouldn't be punishment enough if he had the chance to see her.

And so despite all her efforts, he didn't once meet her throughout the five years of his stay in prison.

And in these five years, a lot had changed...

Sabrina moved from out of Draco's house and rented an apartment nearby. She started working again as a teacher and along with her job, she started doing therapy to let go of her demons.

She was doing better and she was finally healing.

She did keep contact with Draco and Lia, always meeting them frequently. Just as she promised, she was there for Lia as a mother and for Draco has a friend.

Draco was moving on too. He started dating a girl, Christina, and things seemed to be going pretty strong for them.

Sabrina was happy for him. But every time she would see him with someone, holding someone's hand and kissing them, whispering words of love and passion to them, she would remember the time when she and Adam were like that.

She tried dating too, but she had soon given as she realised that she could never love someone the way she had loved Adam. The love they had before all the suffering was something so special to her, that even after being hurt by him, she fondly remembered those happy days.

She missed Adam and it hurt her to imagine what he was going through, all alone.

After years of suffering, her heart had finally healed and she was ready to forgive Adam, for he had suffered too.

She promised herself that the first thing she would do after he was released was to go meet him. But she failed to fulfil her promise as Adam made no effort to contact her and ignored all her efforts to contact him too.

She thought the only thing left to do now was to try to forget him, even though she knew it would never be possible. A year passed since he was released from prison, and her life was going steadily, even though her heart yearned from him

But one night, she got a call which changed everything. Her life turned upside down when she got the news. She knew now that no matter what, even if Adam had not wanted to meet her, she had to go see him

And so she left to go meet Adam, after six years of last seeing him

-----

Sabrina left a strangled cry at the scene in front of her. It was Adam, her Adam, the one she had not seen for six years. He was lying on the hospitals with tubes attached to his body. His hair was thinner than the last time she had seen him and bluish shadows were covering his under eyes. His lips were pale and he looked ghastly. He was fast asleep but when she whispered his name, immediately he opened his eyes.

"Bree. Is that you Bree?" He whispered, unable to decipher whether the scene infront of him was real or just a figment of his imaginations.

"Yes Adam. I'm here," she whispered with tears running down her cheeks.

Julia had called her. She had become a close friend of his. She had called her and delivered a heartbreaking news to her.

Adam was sick. He had been sick for years of his stay in prison. And now there he was ready to let go. He was hopeless.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"I...I'm here to see you."

"Did you...did you forgive me yet?"

She brought her hands to muffle her sobs as he asked her that.

"Yes Adam. You have suffered enough. I forgive you...I forgive you for everything you did. But you are not leaving alright. The doctors have said that there is still hope for you to be alright. You can't let go."

A ghost of a smile crossed his face

"I've stayed long enough"

"No it's not fair. I've missed out all these years. Why didn't you call me Adam? Why did you never contact me? You were my bestfriend Adam."

"I didn't want to see you," he replied, completely shattering her heart.

"Oh. I...I'm sorry I'm here then." She really was. She didn't want his days to be filled with unwanted pain.

"No Bree. I wanted to see you but at the same time, I didnt. I didn't want to see you because I couldn't bear to see you, and remember every feeling I ever had. I couldn't see you and bear to watch you leave again. I could never see you and not have you being mine. I was scared. I was scared of another heartbreak. I was scared you wouldn't want me in your life"

She cried as he said that. He was her first love and her first everything. Yes, he had hurt her. But he had suffered his punishment.

"I'm here now Adam. No matter what you want"

He smiled at her statement. He missed her. He held out his hand and motioned for her to come lay beside her. And she did without any complain

As soon as her head touched his chest, she remembered every other time they had lain like that. She hugged his chest and covered her face as she couldn't stop her crying

"Bree," he crocked

But she didn't respond. She couldn't

"Look at me Bree. Please. I'm sorry I never contacted you. I miss you sweetheart. Please look at me. Let me see you"

And she did look at him after that. She looked up to stare at his beautiful face. Even if he was sick, he still looked handsome to her. Using her hand, she traced his features, wanting to memorize him forever.

Adam stopped her by holding her hand and bringing it to his lips to place a kiss on her palm. He then turned her hand and stared at the empty ring finger which once had their wedding ring.

"Adam," she whispered , "you have to fight. For me. After everything, you owe that to me."

"Sweetheart. I want to meet my dad. And my Hope"

"And you will. But not now. You have to live a long life, you have to have so many kids, you have to watch them grow and have their own kids. And when you are old and grey and filled with peace, you will meet them then"

"I don't have anyone to grow old and grey with."

She leaned towards him, and when her lips were close to his, she whispered,

"We will grow old together, you and me. And then, if there is a life after this, we will meet again there and we will meet our Hope."

He opened his eyes then, to stare into hers. And then he spoke the words that his heart always knew

"I love you Bree"

-----

Over time Adam had become more sick, but because of his Bree, he didn't give up.

Sabrina was there with him throughout his journey, refusing to leave him again after finding him. And after a long time, their struggle and prayers were finally answered.

After a year of treatment, Adam was finally doing better and six months after there, he was finally recovered.

Adam and Sabrina moved in together, and this time they made no mistakes with each other. They had already lost each other too many times to know each others importance.

Adam loved her and took care of her, and one year later he asked her to marry him, and she said yes.

A year after their marriage, Sabrina started a very familiar sickness take over her body. She had her suspicions of what it might be, but when the doctors confirmed her suspicions, she was ecstatic.

She was pregnant. Once more. She was already a mother to Lia, but the feeling of carrying a child again brought her a joy like no other. She missed her Hope still, but now she would finally experience everything a new mother felt. She would experience everything she couldn't once experience with Hope.

Her and Adam had cried that night, hugging each other. They were getting everything back, everything they had one lost.

And nine months later, they had their second child together, a baby boy, Aaron.

Everything was perfect now. She had a loving husband. A daughter and a son. And although her life had a rough start, she was grateful for what she had now and would change nothing from it

Firstly, I am not going to delete the story or the original ending because that's how I want my book to actually go.

The reason why I didnt have this as my original storyline is because I wanted my book to be different. I wanted to show that it's possible to fall in love for a second time and I wanted it to have a good message. That just because you love someone, that does not mean you go back to them even after they have hurt you. Tbh, if this ever happened to me in real life, if I was in Sabrina's place, I would never have the heart to forgive Adam. I have a male bestfriend, and even the thought of him being remotely close to Adam, scares me

Honestly, it bothered me how so many people criticized the ending, some even texting me personally, saying that the book was too heartless and was bad. I understand you guys feeling bad for Adam. Trust me, I felt more bad than anyone else. These characters mean more to me than anyone else. But I wanted this book to be different than the rest of the books you find in wattpad.

Many of you respectfully explained why they wanted an alternative ending and it's fine by me. I'm ready to write for you guys. But to the others, you guys are my readers and mean alot to me. Please, do not insult any author just because he/she chose a specific direction for the book. Books are written after a lot of hardwork.

That's all I have to say❤

Do keep the book in your library, as many bonus scenes are yet to come. Some which will make you happy and some which will break your heart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 37.5K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๏ฟฝ...
22.9K 426 37
She was his one and only.... Only his.... " I love you Ella, I really love you... please at least now" "You are poison Denver " Even if she goes to h...
6.3K 463 8
Hope you like this book. Do support ๐Ÿ’œ
896K 16.7K 28
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...