BakuDeku 2020 Winter Event

By BakuDekuWinter

Hello and Welcome! The year 2020 has been especially hard on everyone. We understand that - we know you're ti... More

2020 Event Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Links
December 1st, 2020
December 2nd, 2020
December 3rd, 2020
December 4th, 2020
December 5th, 2020
December 6th, 2020
December 7th, 2020
December 8th, 2020
December 9th, 2020

BakuDeku 2020 Winter Event

235 12 0
By BakuDekuWinter

Always wanted to participate in those events you see on Twitter? Ya know the ones where big artists and writers get together to create content for days, weeks, or even months on end?

You're in luck!

The BakuDeku 2020 Winter Event invites you to come and join the crowd!

Don't have a Twitter? That's okay!

Join the Discord! We'll find a way to help promote your story, regardless.

We're inviting everyone we can!

Starting December 1st, 2020 we're beginning 31 Days of BakuDeku. Let's face it. This year hasn't been the best for ALL of us. We're tired of being hurt and we want to find some way to spread holiday cheer.

Don't celebrate Christmas? That's fine! This is a Winter/Holiday Event! It's for everyone!

If you join the Discord or go to the Twitter page, you'll have access to a list of prompts we've gotten together for everyone — writers and artists alike!

All we ask is for everyone to keep the content BakuDeku, SFW, and Winter/Holiday themed! If you have more questions, then please visit the Curious Cat we have set up!

Hope to see you there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 33K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...