Snowflakes In Autumn (A Novel...

By oliviarose85

That day was only retained in her dreams, and when Faith awoke, she brought only three things back with her. ... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Epilogue

Also On Wattpad

1.2K 30 4
By oliviarose85

Graduation is right around the corner for Ada Sinclair. She's spent all of high school saving up for her dream college and skipped high school traditions to keep her grades up for scholarships. When the acceptance letter came in the mail, every ounce of her effort felt worth it. She's spent her life being a small fish in a small pond, but eagerly awaits September so she can spread her wings and move on to big things.

When her mother comes home to reveal she is in the early stages of Huntington's Disease, a disease passed down from her own mother, she can't hide from the truth she may be next in line. It is then that her plans and dreams for her future shatter. Nothing is more important to her than her family, people who need her and her strength more than Ada needs her dreams. Not knowing how much time she has left with her mother, she makes the choice to remain at home and has no regrets. Only the fear of uncertainty.

Feeling like the world is crashing down on her, Ada turns to the man who's been there for her for the last four years. He'd given her the confidence she needed to become the woman she is now, held her while she cried and has been there through every struggle she's faced. He seems fully willing to be there for her again, even if that means risking his career as a teacher; her teacher.

As their friendship grows stronger, they find strength in one another and a connection they can only ignore for so long, a connection that comes with life-changing consequences for them both.

Sophie knew her marriage was coming to an end. There had been a heavy weight in the house she shared with her husband and two young children; a quiet she tried her best to ignore. So when Jason sat her down at their dining room table, Sophie was mentally prepared to hear the words that would tear her once happy family apart.

What she couldn't prepare herself for was what happened to her life once he walked out the door.

Now Sophie must pick up all the broken pieces, and, with the help of an unlikely source, find a little bit of sunlight in the downpour of her broken life.

It all started with a tall, dark and handsome man at the bar, perfectly flirtatious and wickedly charming. But that man was not the man Astrid ended up in bed with that night. If only Astrid had a few more cocktails that night, she could have chalked it up to a drunken mistake with her over-protective best friend. It wasn't the booze, unfortunately, but the way he'd held her when they danced and the way his lips had captured hers and sent shivers down her spine. It wasn't that Astrid didn't believe in love, she'd just never felt it and kept her heart under lock and key until the right man came along she could trust. She trusted this man every single day of her life, but he was never meant to be this for her. He was never meant to explore every inch of her body or whisper words of seduction in her ear. Jonah Dawson was the last man she was allowed to fall into bed with or fall in love with. Not because he was her best friend, but because he was also her father's. And her godfather.

In the eighteen years she'd been alive, Adam Whitman had taken a thousand photos of Mia Holloway. From the day she was born until the day he left town. And while he was away for five years, he wrote her a thousand words scattered across postcards. It seemed like forever since he'd seen her and upon his return, those five years turned her into a woman; a sight he cannot seem to ignore despite his best efforts. Mia has loved Adam all her life and has been in love with him ever since she understood what it truly meant. His time away never erased her feelings for him and now that he's returned and no longer treating her like the child she was when he left, they're only growing stronger.Everything is standing in their way, including the eighteen years between them as well as his self-control. When Mia finally surrenders to the fact that she may never have his love in return, she makes a choice to move on. Now it's Adam's turn to make a choice and figure out just what he's willing to lose in order to keep her.

Everything she once cherished slipped away in the blink of an eye. After a mugging gone wrong, Hannah is left with brain damage. Years later, she's still trying to come to terms with the fact that her old life is one she'll never get back. Not her ability to write out a sentence or read a good book. Not the strength she once had to run a marathon or her ability to speak without stumbling over the words. The woman she was is gone forever and Hannah is forced to live with constant reminders surrounding her day to day life. Desperate for change, Hannah takes her former best friend from high school up on an offer to move in with her across the country and start a new life. It's the second scariest thing she's ever gone through, but Hannah knows the only chance of living her life is to give up trying to fix the old one that she'll never truly be able to mend.When she arrives, however, Hannah immediately realizes she's made a terrible mistake. This part of the city doesn't fit someone like her and she's ready to turn around before her bags are even out of the car. Until she meets Meggie's boss.David is southern, muscular and, according to Meggie, a grade A prick. But the brooding bar owner seems to have a soft spot for Hannah and is determined to show her that the choice she made to move here wasn't the wrong one and will do whatever it takes to get her to stay.Her second chance at life is becoming more than she imagined and as Hannah gets to know David, she begins to wonder if that second chance at life comes with a second chance at love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...
571 42 31
Sometimes, life can surprise you. Even if it takes longer than you thought. For Ayesha, life was a series of calculations and logical choices. She ha...
311 13 41
Walls are the foundation of buildings. They keep them tall and strong. They protect what's on the inside, from the cruelty of the outside world. Wall...
1K 85 36
{BOOK TWO OF JUST HAVE FAITH} Nebulochaotic Adjective Meaning: a state of being hazy and confused ~~~~~~~ Faith is still suffering from the loss o...