Undertale One-shots fluff and...

By QuickstarTheSkeleton

Smut & fluffyness 😋😋😋 More

NaJ Afterdeath Fluff:)
Fell Poth Couch Cuddles;) Smut and fluff
Reaper x Lamia Bitty Geno
Horror X Lust: Plushie Horror ( fluff then Lemon)
Error X Ink:Nap time cuddles
Afterdeath: Soulbeat Teddy Bear
Crossmare: tiny nightmare's
B-day Music Box:Crossmare, Dom Cross Sub Nightmare
Killermare: Cuddle monster
Empireverse: King Nightmare X Butler Cross
Afterdeath:Geno x Bitty Reaper
Sick Nightmare x Gang
Dust: Rainbow Fish

Fellpoth:Train Meeting

449 4 0
By QuickstarTheSkeleton

"Yes Dad I'm at the train station now" Lotus said as he walked into the station pulling a suit case behind him "Lotus I'm happy you finally came to your senesces and left that sorry of excuse of soul" Reaper said proudly over the phone which made lotus chuckle lightly "ya me to dad". "Alright dad I'll call you back when I get on the train" "alright I'll talk to you later son, love you" "love you to dad" "oh dad is... mom happy I'm coming back?" lotus didn't hear anything from his father at first thinking he was gonna make up an excuse again but he suddenly heard his mother's voice "hello lotus" hearing his mother's voice after so long shocked him "uh hi mom" "hi lotus how are you hun" that shocked him to no end 'ok who is this and where did he do with my mother' lotus thought. "I'm fine mom u?" "I've been alright, I'm glade your coming home I'll make you something to eat when you get here ok also your brother and sister can't wait to see you" the way his mom spoke warmed his soul "thanks mom I'll see you in two days and tell raven and shino I said hi" "I will hun see you soon here's your father, REAPER GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE AND TALK TO YOUR SON!!". 'Yep there's mom' he chuckled shaking his head. "Ok lotus I got you a good sleeping bunk for yourself and it's under your name so if you have any trouble call me back ok" "I will dad love you" "love you to" with that they both hanged up. Heaving a sigh lotus headed over to the ticket booth, typing in his name in it showed he got a first class bunker bed "thank you dad" (I had to look it up to see if that's what its called never been in train before) he smiled happily to himself printing his ticket he grabbed his suit case when he felt eye's on him making him stiffen. Looking around with a death (no pun attended) glare he couldn't find the source so he quickly walked away towards the track where his train is located. Standing near the shadow's of the station a tall skeleton wearing a military like jacket with a black undershirt, ripped jeans, steel toe boots and a military cap on his skull leaning against the wall watching lotus with yellowish red star shaped eye's heading towards the same train he's going to 'hmm he looks like a cutie' smirking he hulled his bag over his shoulder then silently walking over to the track to the same train lotus is at.

Lotus POV:

Looking at the ticket in my hand I looked around for my track 'god this station is like a fucking maze' stopping I looked around for a map kiosk when I heard a voice behind me "need help cutie?" I growled "What did you just call m-" I turned around my gaze meeting the chest of the asshole I froze "hehe up here sweet heart" I looked up seeing a smirking face looking down at me 'holy shit he's...h-' I shook my head 'bad lotus you just got out of a abusive relationship you don't need to get into another now' I growled "leave me alone jackass" turning around I walked away still looking for the map kiosk. Suddenly I felt my ticket swiped from my hand "HEY!" turning around I saw the asshole looking at my ticket "Huh your going to the same track as me and I know where it is, I can show you...cupcake" I blushed hard at the nickname I growled stomping over to the asshole I went to grab my ticket when he brought it out of my reach "why you" I kneed him which made him double over. I quickly grabbed my ticket "I'll take that" smirking I walked away from the jackass who recovered quickly and followed me which made me growl "stop following me dumbass" "Na I don't think I will, besides your going the wrong way" I froze mid step hearing that. 'Fuck this hot jackass is gonna be the death of me' turning around I went to yell when I froze in fear seeing my ex coming into the station with a pissed off look 'how did he find me so quick' the stranger seen my fear on my face turning his head he saw what I was looking at "let me guess that's your ex huh" I didn't answer but nodded then quickly looked for a place to hide when the guy took my hand and walked and hid the both of us behind a some vending machine's. I didn't think even think I hid myself in the guy's chest whimpering trying to hide myself, I felt the guy wrap his arms around me shielding me from my ex who walked by growling and mumbling to himself looking for me, "hey he's gone" I heard which made me snapped back into reality I pulled myself away from him my face looked like a grape "th-thanks". He smirked patting my skull "Not a problem cupcake" I groaned "again with the nickname" "do you want me to call you sexy bitch?" chocking on air I growled at him "your such a dick" "and a big one at that" he said smirking "ugh" rolling my eye's I grabbed my suit case about to walk away when a hand stopped me "you are coming with me cup don't want you to run into your ex and you still don't know the way to our track remember" before I could say anything he wrapped a arm around my waist walking us both to our right track with a huge blush on my face.

Rurik's POV:

Walking down the hall with the cutie next me we came up to our track setting down my bag on the bench I checked when our train comes which wasn't for the few minutes. "Looks like our train isn't here yet cup have to chill here for a bit" plopping down on the bench pulling him down next to me making him yelp "did you have to do that?" "yep now I never catch your name?" he growled before looking away crossing his arms, gently grabbing his chin I turned him back to me "my name is Rurik Roller now what's yours cup" I asked rubbing his chin with my thumb making him blush big time "I uh it's Lotus Afterdeath" he said in a dazed voice making me smirk then into shock 'this is the grim reaper's kid huh I lucked out didn't I' pulling my hand away which brought him back from his daze state "you ok there Lotus?" I asked smirking, he just growled pulling his red scarf up more hiding his adorable blush. After a bit I started to feel hungry and I saw a vending machine "I'm gunna grab a snack you want anything cup?" he looked up and shook his head "I'm fine just hurry back" nodding I walked over to the machine putting in some money and getting myself some chips and a soda "there you are you little shit" quickly turning around I saw Lotus's ex holding him by the arm "leave me alone Cray" I growled storming over I pulled the prick off lotus before punching him square in the face making him fall back. I brought cup close to me who hid in my chest shaking like a leaf and whimpering 'what the heck did this jackass do to him' the guy called Cray growled "what the fuck man, get your hands off my property" "Cup get behind me" he nodded and went behind me "I'd back off if I were you buddy" I warned, by now some people were watching the scene unfold but I didn't care all I cared was protecting this cutie "I'm not gonna back off till I get what I came for which is that little cheating shit behind you" I growled at him about to grab my knife hidden in my pocket "is there a problem here" a officer came out of no where looking at the both of us with a stern look "officer this guy is his ex and he's trying to take him away by force" I calmly manner which seem to tick off this shit head cray cause he growled at me making me smirk. "why you son of-" he went to lung at me but the officer got to him first "Cray the skeleton I thought it was you, your under arrest for domestic abuse" he said leading cray away from us then another office came up to us "Mr. Lotus can I talk to you for a second?" cup came out from behind me but latched himself on me looking at the officer who started to ask him questions.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy lol~~~~

The officer got all the info he needed and left us "cup u ok?" he didn't answer but looked down away from me "th-thanks again for protecting me again I owe you one" he mumbled "I smiled "no biggy cup". We soon heard our train pull up, grabbing our stuff "I'll see ya around cup, if you need me come find me ok" I started to walk away when something pulled me back, looking behind me cup looked up at me his eye's had a begging in them "can you stay with me please I don't want to be alone, I don't think they'll care" he mumbled. Blinking I chuckled nodding my head, cup went ahead of me getting on the train showing his ticket to the guy me doing the same (again don't know what the rules are or what the guys called) cup kept walking looking at his ticket then looking up for his room which he soon found. Sliding the door open the room looked spaces, little table on the side bathroom on the other side "uh there's only one bed" turning to cup I saw that he was right there was only one bed "don't worry about cup I'll crash on the floor you take the bed" I suggested throwing my bag on the floor before setting at the table. Cup just shook his head setting his bag down before plopping down on the bed rubbing his arm, soon we felt the train start to move 'finally' I played on my phone for a bit also shooting a text to my old man telling him I left the station which all said was ok 'jackass' shaking my head I looked over at the quite cupcake. He kept rubbing his arm the one that asshole cray grabbed 'hmm' getting up I sat next to him which he flinched from, "is your arm ok lotus?" he nodded but I knew better I gently took his arm "H-HEY" before he could pull his arm away I moved his sleeve up and I saw a nasty bruise on the bone and others along his arm "cup".

Normal Pov:

Lotus just looked away from Rurik ashamed and embarrassed, he was suddenly pulled into rurik's chest with his arms around him "ru-rurik what" "let it out lotus" lotus just did that he broke down in tears burying him self into rurik's chest crying from the pain he went threw with cray. Rurik rubbed his back rocking him back and forth "I gave him everything a-and wh-what I get a-a slap in the face then a beating wh-hic-" lotus cried his soul out "shh you did nothing wrong cup he was a jerk to you who doesn't deserve your love" Rurik whispered next to his skull. Soon lotus's cry's turned into sniffles and hicup's, Rurik pulled lotus into his lap which he didn't seem to mind lotus just cuddled closer to him, after a few minutes Lotus was out like a light softly snoring with a blush on his face which Rurik found adorable.

Rurik used his magic to take their shoes off then laying back on the bed still with Lotus in his chest, two hours went by when Lotus phone went off, quickly Rurik use his magic bringing the phone over and he saw Lotus's father calling him. Looking down at cup he really didn't want to wake him so he answered "Hello?" their was silence at first then a dark voice came over and it sent shiver's down his spine "who. is. this" Rurik gulped "this is Lotus's roommate" "my son doesn't have a roommate" "your son is asleep, his ex cray tried to take him back but I stopped him and your son said he didn't want to be alone so he asked me to stay with him, he had a break down after I saw his bruise on his arm with other going up his arm." again silence "thank you for saving my son then, but who is this actually?". Looking down at Lotus he snuggled more in his chest mumbling words before going limp again "you should know my parents Mr. Death, there names are Chalk and Marvel" it didn't take long for Reaper to know who was with his son "so this is Rurik" "you are correct sir". Rurik heard a growl "you better not try anything with my son Rurik or you'll pay the price, my son has been threw enough as it is am. I. clear." he shivered "yes sir" hearing a sigh Reaper continued "when Lotus wakes up have him call me alright" "yes sir" with that Reaper hanged up. "God he's scary" he mumbled shaking his head setting down Lotus phone going back to his pulling Lotus closer to him.

It was about mid afternoon when Lotus woke up, opening his eye's lotus saw he was still in Rurik's chest and he can feel an arm around him holding him close. For some reason Lotus felt safe in Rurik's arms making him sink more into his embrace bringing a smile to his face. Slowly he pulled away from the embrace quickly noticing Rurik was asleep, without waking him Lotus got out of the bed heading into the bathroom, after using the toilet (screw logic lol) lotus washed his hands then looked into the mirror noticing he didn't have bags under his eye's like he did this mourning 'best sleep I had in awhile'. Hearing movement in the room Lotus stepped out seeing Rurik turned in his sleep moving his arm around as he looking for something his eyes scrunching up 'uh oh' moving over he put his hand on top of Rurik's stopping his movements. Once he knew he was not gonna wake up Lotus pulled away before he saw his phone by Rurik 'why is my ph-OH SHIT I FORGOT TO CALL DAD' taking his phone he stepped out into the hall so his didn't wake the other he called his dad.

Lotus Pov:

Dialing dads number it didn't take long for him to pick up "mourning sleepy head" I rolled my eyes "hi dad sorry I didn't call you back" "its alright son after what happened at the station with cray" 'wait how did he?'. Dad seemed to answer "Rurik answered your phone while you were sleeping" 'why that asshole' an angry vain popped on my skull "Louts do you know who Rurik is?" "No I never heard of him till I meet him this mourning" "Son he's the child of Chalk and Marvel, the creator and the guardian of positivity". My soul froze 'I slept on the son of the those two psycho paths' "son now listen to me I already told him not to try anything with you or he's gonna be dealing with me and possible your mother" I couldn't help but chuckle at my father's words "I'll be ok dad who's child am I" I heard chuckling on the other end. "I know but please watch your back ok, call me tomorrow mourning al-" "REAPER GET YOUR FATASS IN THIS FUCKING KITCHEN AND HELP ME WITH DINNER YA JACKASS" "I'll THERE IN SECOND I'M TALKING TO LOTUS YA BITCH". I lost it and burst out laughing "I'll let you go dad so you can help mom and I'll call you tomorrow" "alright I'll talk you tomorrow and remember what I said lotus" "I will bye dad". I hanged up shaking my head 'god those two crack me up' putting my phone away I peaked back into my room seeing a still sleeping Rurik 'hmm he doesn't seem like his parents' I softly closed the door leaving the room checking the time seeing it was close to dinner time I left find for the dinning car.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting at the table in my room I was about done with my spaghetti with Italian meatballs (my favorite food) when Rurik groaned before setting up. "hey Rurik" I said with a fork in my mouth, he turned his head seeing me eating, "I didn't know what you wanted so I got you some spaghetti to" pushing the other plate on the other side of the table. Rurik nodded with a sleepy expression getting up he pat my head heading into the bathroom I blushed when he did that 'why is he having this effect on me' shaking my head I finished my dinner I threw the plate away before throwing my self on the bed face first into the pillow. I nuzzled into the pillow 'the pillow smells like Rurik' I blushed closing my eyes breathing in his scent, I didn't hear the bathroom door open "having fun there cupcake?" I peaked from the pillow "shut up asshole" my voice muffled in the pillow. Chuckling he sat down at the table and ate his dinner, using my magic I pulled my book out of my suitcase and began to read "watcha reading there cup?" looking over Rurik had a meatball in his mouth. "It's called 'Kill or be Killed'" "hmm sounds interesting" he mumbled continued to eat, smiling I went back to reading.

Time skip~~~Normal Pov:

Soon it turned dark out and Lotus was done reading and looking out the window at the stars in the sky, Rurik was still at the table on his phone playing a game, 'I need a shower' with that he got up grabbing his suit case when he realized he only likes to wear nightgowns to bed. 'Shit' turning his head he saw Rurik still looking at his phone not paying attention 'if he says anything I'll smack that smirk off his handsome face' taking a dark green shirt and some panties he headed into the bathroom. "Taking a shower cup" Rurik asked not even looking up from his phone" "ya I'll hurry so you can take one" "take your time sweetheart". Blushing Lotus walked into the bathroom closing the door. Once he stripped and was in the shower he remembered he didn't grab his bodywash 'crap' "HEY RURIK" soon he heard the door opened "yes?" "can you grab my body wash from my suit case please" he heard the door shut the reopened, sticking his arm out from the curtain he felt a bottle in his hand "thanks Rurik" "no problem cup". Soon he stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around him self 'ahh much better' he dried himself before putting his panties and nightgown on stepping out from the bathroom, he heard a whistle "nice pj's cup". Rurik looked Lotus up and down seeing his nightgown, dark green nightgown saying 'sleepy bitch so fuck off' blushing a little seeing the cute little skeleton blush from his words, Lotus grumbled looking away "sh-showers free asshole". Chuckling Rurik grabbed his clothes and his body wash he headed into the bathroom closing the door, setting down on the bed Lotus took the pillow and screamed into it 'oh my god this sexy bastard is killing me, I just got out of a relationship and I'm falling for this guy I barley know' sighing he got up and locked the door before going back to the bed. Lotus was about to reach the bed when he heard door opened, turning his skull exploded in purple when he saw Rurik step out only wearing boxers, seeing a small blush on his face from the shower and his bones still damped was enough to spike Lotus magic forming a purple female ectobody from his neck down to his knees. 'Oh.my.god if I had ovaries they just exploded'.

Looking up Rurik saw Lotus looking at him with huge blush on his skull and an ectobody formed, smirking he dumped his clothes on his bag walking up to Lotus he took his chin which seem to snap him back. "Like what you see cupcake" "I-I-I um" Lotus was lost for words he hid himself into Rurik's chest "I'm sorry" he heard a mumble from his chest, "for what cup?" looking up Lotus looked in Rurik's eyelights "for you to see that" "hehe its natural cup don't worry about it alright" nodding Lotus kept his gaze with Rurik's, soon their faces got closer without them realizing. Before they knew it their lips crashed together, Lotus wrapped his arms around Rurik's neck while Rurik wrapped his arms around Lotus waist. 'Oh my god this is heaven' Lotus thought, soon their kiss turned into a hot full blown make out session, Rurik gently pushed Lotus down on the bed hovering over Lotus. Both pulled away after running out of air, panting both looked eachother with love in their eye lights, Rurik smirked diving down into Lotus neck giving it kisses and sucking on it searching for the spot to make the small skeleton melt "AHH RU~RUIRK" 'hehe found it' he kept attacking that spot making poor Lotus moan his soul out.

"Rurik pl~please I~I oh stars~~" Lotus moaned his hold on Rurik's neck tighten. Soon Lotus felt nibbling around his neck making a gasped come out of the small skeleton, pulling away Rurik looked down at his work seeing hickey's decorating Lotus's neck. Moving his gaze up he saw the daze and lustful look in his eye light, moving down he kissed his forehead "as much I want to continue this cup I think that's enough for tonight" Rurik said, about to pull away when Lotus grabbed his ribs pulling him down making him face to face with a now in heat Lotus. "You better finish what you started you jackass or I'll make the rest of this train ride a living hell for you" Louts growled in Rurik's face panting from the heat coursing threw his bones. Rurik smirked this side of the small skeleton begging him to fuck him turned him on, his magic spiked making a green glow coming from his boxers "hehe don't blame me when your sour in the mourning cupcake" he growled which sent tingles down Lotus spine.

WARNING LEMON BEGINS HERE~~~~~~~~~~~

Lotus Pov:

Rurik claimed his mouth with mine shoving his tongue into my mouth tangling with mine 'oh stars I love this don't let this stop' I moaned in the kiss which made Rurik chuckle in the kiss. I snaked my hand down palming the bulge threw his boxers making him make a moan/growl threw our kiss making me shudder. He pulled away from the kiss "your being naughty cup I think you deserve a punishment" he growled "then punish me daddy" I challenged squeezing his cock making him chock on air "oh now your gonna get it cup", he snapped his fingers and both of us were naked giving him a full view of my ectobody with my C-cup breasts and my wet entrance which made him drool. Blushing I smirked at his daze state I cupped my breast in one hand and spread my wet folds with the other "what's wrong daddy don't you wanna play?" I teased which made him snapped back from his daze. "Oh I'm gonna play alright cup" he growled, he was suddenly in between legs spreading my thighs before diving in and began to eat me out "OH FFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKK RURIK OH~ GOD YES YES YES DONT YOU FUCKING STOOOP~~!" I moaned load enough to where the next room could hear but I don't give a shit cuz I was getting the best blow job I ever had from a fucking hot ass guy. My back arched suddenly when I felt Rurik's tongue brush over my g-spot "OH GOD R~RIGHT THERE DADDY~~" I moaned gripping the blankets in a death grip. I felt Rurik grab my breasts with both of his hands gripping them in hard grip which felt heavenly good but then he pinched my nipple's hard which made my eye light roll back into my head "OH RURIK YES PLEA-AAAAHHH" I yelped when I felt a smack on my ass. Looking down Rurik sent me a warning glare "Its daddy to you cupcake" he warned me "I'm sorry daddy please continue" I begged him which he smirked and went back eating me out which made moan from the pleasure, soon I felt the knot forming in my 'stomach' "DA-DADDY I'M AAAHHHH" I cummed hard my juice's came all over his face which I heard him moan from. I felt Rurik lick my folds clean "mmm daddy" I softly moaned petting his head which he purred from sending vibrations on my folds which I moaned from, once he was satisfied he sat up and kissed me gently pouring love in it which I returned, I never felt this much love from someone. We broke apart we looked at each other with love in our eyes, "Cup do you believe love at first sight?" I smiled at him with a blush on my face, reaching up I cupped the side of his face which he nuzzled into. "I do, when I first I saw you I felt something in my soul that made me wanted to be closer to you, I feel safe and protected when I'm with you and you make me happy" Rurik smiled at my answer and turned his face in my hand kissed the palm of it. My soul fluttered at the gesture "what about you Rurik?". He looked at me and kissed my forehead I purred from the kiss "when I saw you at the station I felt something in my soul that I need to protect you from any danger, I can tell you went threw a lot and it hurt but I knew you where strong and you are very feisty which I find very hot and attractive" he growled the last part which me shudder and I can feel myself get more wet, I let out a whiney need. He chuckled at my whine before going for my neck nibbling it which made me gasped when he found my sweet spot "R-Rurik" turning my head more to give him more room to work, then I felt him bite down hard on my clavicle making bone marrow leak out. "AHHH DADDY~~!" I screamed feeling myself getting closer to another climax, Rurik pulled away licking the marrow from my shoulder making me whine again. "Your mine now Cup" he said licking his lips which had my bone marrow on, he settle himself between my legs and I can feel his member rub against my folds 'oh god he's huge' feeling the length of it. 'Omg I want him in me now' grabbing his ribs I pulled him down to where we where face to face, "Do. me.right.now" I growled in his face feeling myself getting hotter, my pussy getting wetter the more he rubbed his cock on my folds. He had a shocked look before he smirked "impatient much there cup" he snapped his fingers and a condom appeared between his fingers, I watched him pull away tearing the package then putting it on while I rubbed my pussy. "Daddy hurry up" I whined rubbing my clit making me shudder, my hand was grabbed so was the other before slamming them both above my head, "I didn't give you permission to touch yourself cup looks like another punishment is in order" I smirked wrapping my legs around his waist "then punish this bad boy daddy". Rurik began to enter my entrance, I winced biting my 'lip', 'oh stars h-he's huge' a whimper escaped me "shh your doing great cup breath" he tried to comfort me which slowly worked, he leaned down and leaving butterfly kisses on my neck making me melt. I didn't even feel his hips meeting mine "I'm in cup I'll let you adjust" he muffled in my neck, I purred from the kisses on my neck, I wiggled my hips moaning when I felt his cock twitch in me "Daddy I'm ready". Rurik moved away from my neck with that god damn smirk on his face "get ready to have your pussy destroyed cup" he said before he thrust.

Normal Pov:

Rurik thrusted into Lotus pussy in a steady pace making the other moan out "oh daddy~ please don't stop~" Lotus begged wrapped his arms around Rurik's neck bringing himself closer to Rurik feeling go deeper in his pussy. Soon Lotus wanted more "D-daddy pl-please go faster, harder, deeper~" he begged, Rurik smirked he suddenly placed Lotus's legs on his shoulders before he began to ram into Lotus tight pussy. Lotus screamed "OOOHHHH D-DADDY!!! YES YES YES~ OH GOD RI-RIGHT THERE, PLEASE DESTORY MY PUSSY, OH DADDY YOUR SO BIG AHHH~" he moaned hard when he felt Rurik rammed into his g-spot "oh g-god cup your so tight" Rurik moaned loving how cup's tight pussy sucking him in. Lotus gripped the bed sheets almost tearing them 'oh god where was Rurik all my life' he gasped when Rurik suddenly picked him up setting him on his lap, he gripped Rurik's shoulders, he moaned feeling the fat cock go deeper inside him "OH GOD RURIK YOUR IN MY WOMB AHH" lotus moaned wrapping his arms around Rurik's neck as he bounced hard and fast on the Rurik's cock "sh-shit cup" Rurik gripped Lotus's waist helping his cup bounce faster while grunting thrusting when Lotus came down which made Lotus moan his soul out. Soon both felt a knot form, Rurik growled he pulled out of Lotus which confused the small skeleton "Rurik what-" he yelped when he was suddenly flipped onto his front face down in the pillow, he felt his hips pulled back "Rurik wha-OH STARS RUIRK!!!". He felt the fat cock slammed back into his pussy straight in his womb, his red eyelight rolled into the back into his head 'god he's gonna destroy my pussy but fuck it feels so good' Lotus moaned into the pillow, "don't hide those moans from me cup let me hear that sweet voice" Rurik grunt out slapping Lotus's ass who yelped. Bringing his head up Lotus granted Rurik's wish and moaned out his name and Rurik slammed harder into Lotus tight pussy "OH FUCK DADDY IM GONNA CUM, PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER~FASTER~DEEPER PLEASE I NEED IT~" Rurik leaned down on Lotus back wrapping his arms around him leaning his face near Lotus 'ear'. "WHO DO YOU BLONG TO CUP?" "y~you daddy" "Louder" "I belong to you daddy" "LOUDER" "RURIK I BELONG TO RURIK~" lotus screamed as he came hard on Rurik's cock making his walls more slick "F~fuck that's right your sweet ass belongs to me, ahh FUCK CUP" Rurik moaned as he cummed into the condom. Lotus collapses into the pillow panting like no tomorrow, he moaned softly when Rurik rod out his orgasm and pulled out. Throwing the condom in the trash Rurik laid down on Lotus softly laying kisses along his shoulder who purred from the affection he was given, turning his head Lotus met with Rurik and they came together in a sweet kiss pouring love into it. Pulling away they both shared a loving look "I love you Ruirk" "hehe I love you to Lotus"

Rurik's Pov:

I pulled away from Lotus letting him turn over before I plopped down on his chest snuggling into his breasts purring, I heard cup chuckle I then felt him wrap his arms around me softly petting my head the action making me purr more. Soon I hear soft breathing, looking up from his chest Lotus was out cold with that cute blush on his face carefully I went up and kissed his for head resulting a smile to come on his face. Reaching behind me I brought the blanket over us I snuggled back into Lotus's soft breasts, wrapping my arms around my little cupcake I felt myself slipping away into sleep "Love ya cup" I sleepily mumbled "love you to puddin" I heard I smirked at the nickname 'not bad nickname' I thought falling asleep.

I woke up to the sunlight shinning in my face making me growl turning my head away from the window I snuggled further into cup's breasts wanting to go back to sleep but I couldn't fall back asleep 'fuck'. Opening my eye's I looked up at cup noticing he was still asleep the sun wasn't hitting him 'lucky little shit' I thought, using my magic I grabbed my phone off the table bringing it over I checked the time seeing it was around 10am 'damn that late'. Without waking cup I quickly got out of bed covering my little cup back up who whined from the lack of warmth "shh I'll be back cup" I said softly petting his head making him smile and purr. Lotus turned on his side and snuggled into the blankets nuzzled into the pillow 'my god this cutie is gonna be the death of me' I blushed at his cuteness, turning around I got dressed then grabbing my wallet to grab some breakfast for us "rurik" I turned to cup seeing him still asleep but starting to whimper in his sleep moving his hand around to find me. I smiled walking over I kissed his head which made him calm down "I'm right here cup I'm not going anywhere" I whispered I pulled the blanket further up before leaving for the dinning car.

Holding two containers of food I opened the door to our room before quickly shutting it "Rurik?" "hey cup I got us som-ehh" I froze at the sight of cup setting up on the bed in a sexy ass pose, the blanket pooled around his naked hips, a sleepy look on his face. I covered my bleeding nose "I uh got us some breakfast cup" I said quickly placed the food on the table before wiping my nose with a napkin. I heard cup chuckle behind me before I felt arms wrap around me "thanks puddin" before I could say anything cupcake walked in front of me still naked 'this sexy little shit is doing this on purpose' I pressed the napkin on my nose again watching cupcake opening one of the containers and begun to eat.

Time skip next day

Packing up my bag before setting it next to cupcakes, "hey rurik?" "hmm" I looked over at him setting on the bed with a sad expression "are we ever gonna see eachother again cuz I don't think my parents will trust you around me?" I smiled setting next to him I placed him on my lap which he quickly snuggled into my chest. Wrapping my arms around I kissed his forehead "Don't worry my little cupcake I'll make sure I will gain your parents trust cuz I'm not letting you go" I whispered pulling him closer to me which he purred from. "I love you Rurik" "Love you to my little cupcake" I pulled him into a kiss which he gladly excepted.

After an hour we hear over the intercom "attention passengers we have arrived to your destination (couldn't come up with a name for the station, oh well) please make sure you have belongings and thank you for travelling with us". We soon felt train slowing down both of us looked out the window seeing familiar buildings pass by "ready cupcake?" he nodded while getting off my lap heading over to our bags with me in tow. The train soon came to a stop and left our room heading over to the exit, the doors opened and we stepped out, I looked around the station for my folks but didn't see them yet 'god I swear I told them when the train was gonna be here' I growled which didn't get noticed by cup "what's wrong rurik?" "My dumbass parents aren't here yet which doesn't surprise me" I grumbled making cupcake giggle.

"LOTUS!!" we both quickly turned around and before I knew it cupcake was tackled to the ground by two skeletons "we missed you brother" a girls voice rang out "hehe I missed you to guys" cup chuckled hugging his what I guessed was his siblings. "hello Rurik Roller" I gulped, turning around I meet the empty sockets of the Grim Reaper, "hello mister Reaper" I did not want to get on this guys bad side. "Dad leave Rurik alone" cup said annoyed after he pride off his siblings off him before standing up, he walked over to them quickly hugging his dad before moving over to Geno "Hi baby I missed you" Geno hugged him tight and cup doing the same and I could see some tears in his sockets "I missed you to mom" I heard cup mumble in Geno jacket. I felt a tug on my pant leg and I looked down seeing his little sister looking up at me with a curious look "who are you mister?" I chuckled "I'm a friend of your brothers" I said with a small smile petting her head which made her giggle cutely. She reached up wanting me to pick her up "umm" I looked over to her parents which Reaper nodded with a smile on his face, reaching down I picked her up and put her on my shoulder's "weeee mommy daddy look how high I am" she giggled. "I see that princess" Geno smiled pulling away from cup, "better not drop my little girl Roller" Reaper warned "wouldn't dream of it sir" I nervously chuckled 'god this guy switches moods quick'. Geno elbowed reaper "would you calm your sorry ass down ya dumbass your making the poor guy nervous" Geno growled causing us to laugh, "mister Rurik?" "hmm?" "are you my brother's new boyfriend?". The question made me and cup blush, his parents froze at the question "no shino where just friends" cup was quick to answer "hehe that blush says another story Lotus" his brother Raven teased "why you little brat". Cup growled and began to chase his brother making us laugh.

"Rurik?" I turned around and saw my parents 'hehe about time' I lifted little shino off my shoulders who whined making me feel bad. "Mom, Dad" I said in a board tone making them roll their eye light's. Dad looked behind me and saw Reaper and Geno "hehe well well well if isn't the grim reaper and the half dead glitch" I heard cups parents growl at my dad, mom didn't say anything just looked at his phone 'you fucking bastard' I thought. I felt little shino gripped my pant leg whimpering "dad knock it off" I growled, my dad scoffed "whatever hurry up we're leaving" with that him and mom turned and walked away. Sighing I turned back to the others "I'm sorry about that Mr reaper" reaper nodded "not your fault kid, your dad's a jackass" I laughed at that, I grabbed my bag slinging over my shoulder "I better get going I'll see ya guys later, see ya cup" I turned and began to walk away "Rurik" I turned when I was hugged tightly by my cup. I chuckled, putting my bag down I hugged him back "I see ya around cup alright" he pulled away with a sad face, I didn't care if his family was watching anymore I kissed his forehead making him blush "you got my number cup call me if you need me or you want to chat alright" he smiled with a dreamy look, I smiled back turning towards his family who had shocked expression. I nodded towards his parents taking my bag again I walked away from the afterdeath family, when I was a good distance away I heard something that made me chuckle "I KNEW IT" raven shouted "YOU LITTLE BRAT!".

Couple months later

Normal Pov:

A knock rang threw the afterdeath house "I'LL GET IT!!" little shino shouted running towards the door, "MR. RURIK" she shouted as she tackled Rurik in a hug "hey kiddo" Rurik chuckled lifted her up into his arms. Once inside he took his steel toe boots off before walking into the living room seeing Reaper laying on the couch with his head in Geno's lap who was reading while petting reaper's head. "Hey Mr. Reaper and Mr. Geno" both looked up seeing their son's boyfriend in the doorway, "no need to be formal kid just call us by our names" reaper closed his eye's again "sure thing reaper" Rurik chuckled setting Shino down who ran over and climened on her fathers lap and snuggled into his chest. "Lotus is upstairs in his room Ruirk" geno said not looking up from his book, Rurik nodded and left and headed upstairs, stopping at lotus open door he saw his little cupcake laying on his bed back facing the door reading a book. An evil smirk formed on his face 'target sighted' walking quietly into the room he snook right the edge of the bed '3..2.. and' he suddenly pounced onto Lotus who yelped loudly from the impact. "RURIK HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU TO STOP POUNCING ME GOD DAMMIT!". You can hear laughing from downstairs, "you know I'm not gonna stop pouncing that cute ass of yours cupcake" he smirked nuzzling into Lotus back purring a little. Sighing Lotus rolled his eye's going back to his book letting Rurik do whatever he wants, soon Rurik could feel sleep consuming him "mmm love you cupcake" he mumbled into Lotus cloak he faintly heard a giggle from Lotus "I love you to puddin now go to sleep" and with that Rurik was out like a light cuddling his precious cupcake.

Finally this one took me awhile anyway hope you guys like it, when I think for a new story some random things just pop in my head then I think that would be a good one I hope lol again hope you guys like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 3K 22
Paper Jam and Fresh meet in a High School environment, and eventually learn to love each other, despite the differences between them.
620K 64.4K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
430K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...