The Boy Who Had a Choice (D.M)

By _LilsWrites

Olivia Dagon had expected many things from her final two years at Hogwarts, but falling in love with the boy... More

Important Info
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36

Part 6

12.2K 286 551
By _LilsWrites

It was Halloween, my favourite time of the year and it was the first Hogsmaede trip this weekend. I hadn't seen Draco since our little moment in the astronomy tower as he apparently didn't see the point in turning up to his lessons anymore. Either that or he was avoiding me. I pulled on some ripped black mom jeans with a fishnet tights underneath and a dark green cropped sweatshirt on top and my usual boots with my wand tucked down the side. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, only bothering with a bit of mascara, bronzer and lip-gloss for my makeup.

I grabbed my bag and headed out my room, I was meeting Lola at the three broomsticks for lunch as she was spending the morning with Seamus, her newfound love. I didn't mind, I had my own things to do. As I left the Slytherin dorms I bumped into Draco.

"Hello, Malfoy" I said, cocking my head to the side with a smirk "not avoiding me anymore then?" he smiled at me in a way that made my toes curl.

"I would never," he said, kissing me on the cheek "I've been busy but I'm glad to know my lack of presence bothered you so much." I swatted his arm and headed out the building. "What are you doing today?" He asked, following me.

"I am going to Hogsmaede to get a new piercing and to buy some new books"

"Mind if I join you?" He nudged me with his elbow.

"Sure" I shrugged, trying to hide my excitement as he grabbed hold of my hand while we walked.

~

"Let's see it then" Draco said as I walked out of the shop grinning. I tucked my lose bits of hair behind my ear, pointing to the conch piercing I'd got. He smiled, "I didn't think they'd be able to fit another one on there to be honest, but it looks good! Where to next?"

"The bookstore!" I squealed, taking his hand again as we strolled down the cobbled streets.

Draco sighed giving me a look as I added another book onto the growing pile in his arms.

"That's the last one I swear!" I said giggling at him as we headed to the checkout desk to pay.

"So, I'm meeting Lola for lunch at the three broomsticks, do you want to come? I think she said Seamus will be there with her too and I don't particularly feel like being a third wheel today."

"Yeah sure, I'm starving!" He said, taking the bags of books off the counter as I handed the woman the money. I smiled and thanked her as we walked out of the shop.

I sat down in one of the booths while Draco headed to the bar to buy us both a butter beer. At the same moment, Lola burst through the doors, laughing hysterically at something Seamus was saying and joined me at the table. I smiled at them both, happy that Lola had found someone she wanted to spend more than just one night with. Draco slid into the booth next to me, his hand resting on my thigh as he sipped his drink.

"So, Seamus has invited us both to the Gryffindor Halloween party tonight, we're going right?" Lola asked and I felt Draco grip my leg, sliding it up higher. I swallowed hard.

"Oh yeah sure, sounds good" I mumbled back, taking a big sip of my drink as my Draco started rubbing circles with his fingers on the inside of my thigh. I was vaguely aware of Lola and Seamus rambling on about the party later, but I couldn't focus on anything except for the way he was touching me so possessively.

"You want to get out of here?" He whispered in my ear, dragging me up before I even had chance to reply but I nodded all the same.

"I'll see you in a bit!" I said waving at Lola as I grabbed my bags and hurried out.

"Was that boy speaking another language because I could not understand a word he was saying?" Draco asked me, holding my hand again. I burst out laughing.

"It's called an Irish accent you div!" I exclaimed, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life," he shook his head as he pulled me in for a kiss before dragging me back the rest of the walk to Hogwarts.

~

The Great Hall was decorated with floating pumpkins and candles and I stared in awe over how amazing it all looked. I rubbed my belly in defeat, uncomfortably full after all the food we'd devoured. The feast had been incredible as usual, it was one of the few things I would miss about this place when I eventually left. Lola and I strolled back to the common room discussing costume ideas for the party we'd been invited to.

"We look amazing!" Lola squealed as we admired ourselves in the mirror. She was wearing a white dress with wings and a halo for an angel and I was wearing a red mini skirt and bralette with dark red fishnet tights and some horns for a devil. I applied a dark red lipstick to my lips and some dark eyeshadow around my eyes. Red was not usually my colour, but I had to admit I was pulling it off very well. I smiled at us both in the mirror before following her our dorms towards the Gryffindor common room.

As we walked out of our dorms, I noticed Draco sat in front of the fire laughing at something Goyle was saying. When he spotted me his face dropped, his eyes darkened as he looked me up and down, taking in my outfit. He got up and stalked across the room to me.

"I'll wait for you outside" Lola murmured, squeezing my hand before leaving me. Draco didn't say a word as he dragged me into his dorm room, away from everyone else.

"You are not going anywhere dressed like that" he said to me as soon as the door closed.

"What's wrong with the way I'm dressed? I thought I looked cute" I replied, checking myself out in his mirror innocently.

"Cute is not a word I would use to describe that outfit Olivia. You better go put something else on" he said gritting his teeth.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"I mean it Olivia, you're not going unless you change"

"What do you care? You're not my boyfriend" I said, walking out of his room with my head held high.

"Don't you dare." His voice was so stern I had butterflies in my tummy.

"Try and stop me" I waved at him over my shoulder, winking as I strutted off to find Lola.

The party was the worst party I'd ever been to in my life, there was no alcohol and the music was awful. I'd been here for an hour and a half and that was more than enough for me. At least Lola was having a good time with Seamus and his friends, I just sat on one of the chairs sipping on the drink I had.

"Hey, I'm not feeling too good Lola, I think I'm going to head back okay?" she just smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek before heading back to her new group. I dragged myself back to the Slytherin common rooms, disappointed at the rubbish night it had been and found myself outside Draco's room. I knocked on the door softly. He opened the door, still wearing his uniform just without his tie or jumper and the buttons of his shirt half undone.

"Back already?" he said, smirking. He was very clearly still annoyed with me.

"Can I come in?" I asked, not intimidated by him at all, he had no right to be pissed off with me. He shrugged but moved out of the way and shut the door behind me.

"What do you want?" he asked, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"I want to pick up where we left off the other night, don't you?" I whispered, running a finger down the side of his face. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me off his face and pushed me up against his door with his other hand around my throat.

"Why should I? I don't owe you anything, like you said, I'm not your boyfriend." His voice was low as he spoke to me. "Besides, I think you ought to be punished disobeying me earlier, don't you?" he clicked his tongue at me, and I swallowed hard, nodding.

"Uhuh, if you think so" I managed to respond and he shook his head at me, letting go of my wrist to grab my ass under my skirt. I took a shaky breath, not daring to take my eyes off him as he kissed my neck softly.

"So, what should your punishment be? Should I spank you? Or do I tie you up and make you beg for it?" he hummed, smiling wickedly before he pressed a light kiss to my lips.

"Whatever you want," I replied, unable to hide the smile that was plastered across my face.

"I know, I think I'm just not going to give you anything at all" he said slowly as he let go of me and walked off to his bed. I gaped at him as let out a joyless laugh. "What kind of punishment would it be if I gave you exactly what you came here for. Go to bed, try to behave and we'll see whether you can redeem yourself." He opened his book as he lied on his bed, turning his back to me, showing the conversation was over. I just stormed to my room, slamming the door behind me.

I collapsed onto my bed, running my hands over my face as I groaned. I had to be the most stupid person ever for letting myself get involved with Draco Malfoy. I took my make up off and splashed some cold water on my face before putting my pyjamas on and crawled into bed.

The next morning, I decided that two could play Draco's little game as I put on my shortest skirt and some sheer black knee-high socks. I put on a black bra that was visible through my white shirt which I left the top few buttons undone on, with my tie done loosely around my neck. I applied my usual make up and put my hair up in a neat ponytail. I smiled, impressed with how good I looked in the mirror before heading to the Great Hall for breakfast. I slipped into the seat opposite Draco and his little minions, winking at them as I took a bite out of a green apple.

"Good morning boys, beautiful day don't you think?" I said with a thick sultry voice. Crabbe and Goyle sat there with their mouths hanging open while Draco met my eyes with a challenging stare.

"Is this what you call behaving yourself?" he said, giving his friends a whack across the back of the head telling them to leave us and they hurried off.

"Whatever do you mean, Draco. I'm doing nothing wrong" I smiled at him, pushing my boobs together as I leant forwards on the table.

"You know exactly what I mean" he snarled at me gripping the table, his knuckles turning white. I shrugged, pouting innocently at him.

"I just came over to tell you how good you look today." I looked him up and down, licking my lips, "Guess I'll see you in charms class later." It was Draco who was left gaping at me as I walked off, shaking my hips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
302K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
246K 4.5K 45
A Draco Malfoy and Y/N L/N story that takes place in Draco's sixth year of Hogwarts. Draco and Y/N are not exactly the best of friends, more like ene...
7.8K 132 16
*Complete*Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger loathe each other. They will be civil to each other when the hell freezes over. But will a simple game ch...