(Arknights) Lupo Negotiation

By jankles

Tasked with recruiting an unusual back-alley, Infected doctor (that has a crazy obsession with Lupos) to the... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #2
ENd of Story (o˘◡˘o)

Bonus Chapter 1

1.4K 26 1
By jankles

[Bonus Chapter #1]

[Austen's POV]

It began on a cloudy afternoon, I was just sitting on my sofa looking over some medical records of my patients while listening to some music. I had recently bought a new wireless sound system.

The song that was playing is one of my favourites, it's called 'Blitzkrieg Bop' by the Ramones. God I love that band.

But anyway, while I was mumbling along to the lyrics, a ding-dong interrupted me.

[Austen]: "(Mumbling)...They're piling in the back seat... doo doo... They're generating steam heat... doo doo..Pulsating to the back beat...doo doo... The blitzkri-"

[Doorbell]: {DING DONG!}

[Austen]: "Fucking shit, I was getting to the good part!"

I go over to turn off the stereo.

[Speakers]: {HEY HO, SHOOT 'EM, IN THE BAC-}

The doorbell rings again as I make my way to the door.

[Austen]: "I'm coming, I'm coming."

I turn the doorknob opening the door and I am immediately greeted with a serious looking Lupo girl with black hair and red inner highlights in her hair.

[Lupo]: "Hey, are you Dr. Austen Rees?"

[Austen]: "Uh, yeah, and you?"

[Texas]: "I am Texas from Rhodes Island. Pleased to meet you."

[Austen]: "Ah, come in then. What may I help you with?"

[Texas]: "Yes, I was sent here to offer you a position in Rhodes Island."

I led her to the couch and we both sat down.

[Austen]: "Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm not interested."

[Texas]: "I assure you hear me out first. Rhodes Island is a pharme-"

[Austen]: "Yeah, I know the basics of R.I. If this is all you were here for, I am afraid you came here for nothing."

[Texas]: "But sir, you must -"

Wow, that's a very beautiful tail.

[Texas]: "You time will not be wasted-"

I bet it smells good.

[Texas]: "Because think of how you will help-"

Hm? There's something stuck in her tail...

[Texas]: "Huh? HEY! Stop it!"

I unconsciously reached for her tail, but Texas quickly slapped my hand away.

[Austen]: "O-oh, I'm sorry it's just that there-"

[Texas]: "No, don't try it. I'm warning you."

[Austen]: "I just wanna get something off your tail."

[Texas]: "NO! Don't try to trick me! Listen, I was warned about your kinks. I was hoping we could avoid that, but it seems not."

[Austen]: "W-what?! There's just something on your tail!"

[Texas]: "Okay stop, I know you are tricking me just to touch my tail. What sort of pervert are you?"

I mean, I want to touch the tail, but I'm serious! There is something on your tail!!!

[Texas]: "I'm done here, I'm sure you have no problem with that."

[Austen]: "Huh? Oh, yeah, I think you should leave. If this is how all people in Rhodes Island are like, I'm glad I made the right choice."

She snorts and goes out the door without closing the door.

[Austen]: "Rude."

Rhodes Island got no chill.

[Texas POV]

Hmph, who was that guy? Why does Rhodes Island even want him? He's not even a real doctor, living in that hole in a wall.

Walking down the streets of Lungmen, I silently curse that Austen guy.

It was HIS fault my mission failed, not me. *sigh*... Might as well roam around Lungmen and check out some things. Don't wanna go back so quickly.

Going into a trinket shop to buy some souvenirs for the Exusiai and the others, the owner suddenly calls to me.

[Owner]: "Ahem, young lady... there's something on your tail there..."

Eh? That's what that Austen guy said! I thought he was just using it as an excuse to touch my tail!

I look at my tail and see a tag stuck on it. I tried to pick it apart from my tail, but it was really stuck in there. I try to tug it off until it starts to hurt.

Hnnnnghn! Dammit! How did I get it on there? Did someone glue it to my tail? Wait- IT IS GLUED TO MY TAIL!

Panicking, I desperately try to pry it apart from my tail while other customers watch on.

Ow ow ow... I'm creating too much of a scene...

Getting ready to leave, I look at the tag I have been trying to take off for the past 3 minutes, and it says:

"TEXAS: PROUD LOVER OF LAPPLAND"

...

[Texas]: "Ma'am, do you have a scissor?"

[Owner]: "Uh, y-yeah, here you go."

Taking deep breaths, I prepare myself for the worst thing I'm about to do to myself. I hate being in the center of attention, but what I hate more is false information.

This tag MUST come off.

[Texas]: "1, 2, 3,"

*SNIP*

Strands of fur come off from my tail, along with the tag. Some customers who were Lupos themselves gasp.

Lappland's gonna pay for what she did to my tail.

There is still some bits of glue in the tail, but I'll wash it off later.

Hurrying out of the shop, I rushed to the location to where I was supposed to get a ride back to R.I.
————————————————
[Texas's punishment(s) for failing the mission]

(I forgot where I got the artwork from but these aren't mine.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 12.2K 37
A girl who is taken in by a werewolf shifter family at birth has just moved to a new town in a new state. Even though she can't be part of the pack s...
185K 4.7K 22
One day, when Lucy returns to the guild with team Natsu from a mission, she is shocked to find a person shes been searching for waiting for her back...
19.5K 335 36
You are a dragon and a ragtag team of hunters is here to save the maiden. I do not own the art or any of the characters but I do own the storyline. T...
9.9K 801 161
A book racked with Fairy Tail moments, spoilers, Memes and just randomness of fun! Along with other stuff from other animes possibly too! Hope you're...