Writing tips

By Give_me_your_food

Need help writing a story? Well here are some tip that might help you More

Dialogue prompts
Dialogue Prompts
Dialogue Promts
Create a story with a plot twist

Plot Twist Idea

0 0 0
By Give_me_your_food

1. The main characters are told that something they've been searching for (a person, a concept, a place) doesn't exist.

2. An object that has been only loosely mentioned but is important to a character turns out to have a message written in code.

3. An important character turns out to have a hidden dark past.

4. An important character turns out to have a hidden their true personality for the entirety of the story.

5. The main villain of the novel turns out to not be the main baddie after all.

6. A situation arises where a protagonist has no choice but to side with a minor bad guy.

7. The hero finally gets an opportunity for revenge, but it come at the cost of something else.

8. An antagonist unexpectedly does something to help the hero. What is their true motivation?

9. A character turns out to know something they weren't supposed to know.

10. A character dark past finally catches up with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
86.2K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
161K 15.2K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
155K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !