City that never sleeps (H.S)

By chocolatemix_

Boy meets world when boy meets girl. Girl meets boy when girl meets world. Harry meets Luna and there's an i... More

Coming Soon!
Chapter 1
Chapter:2
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter: 6
Chapter :7

Chapter: 3

368 9 2
By chocolatemix_

The bed squeaks as I get up from it. Feet meeting the warm rug of my suite. I tiredly yawn and rub my eyes while making my way towards the door. The door that has been knocked one for the pass 10 minutes. I don't get it. If i didn't answer the first two minutes, why stay there and wait? What makes the difference? What makes you think I'm going to get up now? The only reason why I got up was because I couldn't take it anymore. It was annoying as hell. I suppose that was the persons plan anyway.

I open the door with another yawn. Eyes half open. I see Paul standing there with an annoyed face.

"I've been knocking on your door for 15 minutes straight Harry " he says in a tight voice. Although he's annoyed, I know he's not mad. It takes a lot for him to get mad and for that I'm grateful. God knows how reckless and childish I can be.

"I'm sorry but I was sleeping " I shrug.

"15 minutes" he states again.

"10 minutes actually " I correct him with a nod.

"I thought you were asleep" he glares.

"I was"

"Whatever"he grumbles as he walks pass me into my suite. I chuckle as I shut the door and follow him.

"So what brings you here lovely" I smile at him as I take a seat on my couch. He scoffs before speaking.

"Nick has been calling me asking about you. He saw the pictures Harry and he's pissed. Pissed off his ass At you and me."

"What pictures ?" I ask confused to what he's talking about.

"With you and that girl. Headlines are going crazy and management want answers. I don't know what to tell them." He finishes while sinking into his seat. Suddenly the realization hits me and I remember everything. The crowd,the screaming. The cars and the girl. Luna. I somehow completely forgot to call her. After our encounter I got home and knocked out. And that was yesterday.

"Tell them the truth" I tell him. I don't see any reason to lie.

"What? That you saved a girl from a car accident then got her number" he scoffs while I nod. "Harry we can't . The press and media would want to know every detail and would never leave that girl alone."

I sit and think about what he just said and he's right. She would be questioned and followed constantly and I can't let  her go through that.

"You're right" I sigh. " just tell them it was another fan who fell and I just helped her up" I tell him even though it's not true. I don't even think she's a fan . She looked confused to why there were so many people. I don't even think she knows who I am.

"Alright, well I'ma go. Don't get into trouble Harry, I can't save your ass all the time" He glares at me while pointing a finger.

"Only bullys point Paul" I pout teasingly at him.He let out a huff before walking out the door in one swift movement. I chuckled to myself because it's just too funny to mess around with Paul.I rub my face, still a little dazed from just having been awoken. My phone rings as I make my way to the kitchen causing me to stop and turn back into the living room. I look at the screen and smile because I haven't seen this person in so long and I know only good times come from it.

"ED, my man what's up" I smile into the phone.

"Harry, where are you mate? I've been waiting for you" He speaks into the receiver.

"At my hotel, why?" I aks confused to why he was waiting for me. I'm pretty sure I didn't make any plans. I didn't even know he was going to be in New York.

"You need to be at club Space right now"

"Uh and why?" I ask again.

"Maybe because it's my birthday you dickhead." He shouts making my eyes go wide. I look at the time and date and realize that it was infact his birthday. How I forgot his birthday let alone forgot that we planned this?

"Mate, I'm sorry I guess I forgot. I'll be there"

"Hurry your ass up" He shouts before hanging up. I shake my head as I head into my room to get ready for a night of either amazing memories or a disaster.

AT THE CLUB:

As I walk into the club I'm immediatly attacked by females and males trying to get my attention. Girls bumping and grinding into me and guys acting as if we knew each other for years. I played along of course. I'm a nice guy and I love meeting new people. Welcoming new friends and just enjoying life.I push through the crowd in order the reach the VIP section where ED is located. As I walk deeper, I spot him sitting on the couch with a bunch of people surrounding him. He looks up as he senses me coming, with a big smile.

We meet each other half way and greet one another with our signature bro hug.

"Harry, mate good to see you"

"You to mate happy birthday sorry I'm late, I really forgot." I tell him honestly.

"It's alright you're here now. The party never starts until Styles here" He wiggles his brows making me chuckle and shrug.

"Ready to get fucked?" He asked with a knowing smirk.

"Always" I replied as we head to the bar.

----

I have no idea what time it is. But I think I've been here for about three hours and I already can't see straight. I'm  fucked up beyond repair and I have no idea what's going on. Everything a little too blurry but I'm sitting on the couch with ED.

"Man I can't fucking feel my head" I curse. I shouldn't have drank so much. I hate this feeling.

"Oh stop being a baby Harry" Ed punches my arm causing me to grunt in pain.

"Ouch, why'd you do that for?" He shurgs before taking another sip of his drink. I shake my head and lean back, closing my eyes trying to drown out the painful beat of the music.

We were dancing and drinking all around. Fist pumping and shouting. Everyone was just having a good time and I loved it. I love going out especially with ED because it's always a good time. It's just the after effects that mess me up and I know I'm going to regret it tomorrow.

"Who's this Harry?" ED ask. I open my eyes and look at him to see him scrolling through my phone. I feel to weak. I can't snatch it from him and scold him for being nosey so I just lean back again.

"Lu-luna? Doesn't that mean moon. Who names their kid moon?" Ed laughs. Luna? that name sounds so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. I tune Ed out after a while. He just kept going on about the name. About how beautiful but weird it is and blah blah blah. I'm still trying to figure out who I know that's named  Luna. I have a lot of people on my phone. I meet a lot of people and half of the time I can't remember who's who.

I pinch the bridge of my nose in concentration. It's giving me a headache that I can't remmeber and it's the freaking alcohols fault. Or maybe it's mine since I was the person who agreed to drink it. Ugh more headaches.

Suddenly I shoot up from the couch in realization. With wide eyes I turn to Ed who's looking at me like I'm crazy.

"LUNA. Luna's the girl I met." I finally answered his question.

"What girl, when?"

" Yesterday, I saved her from a car accident and she was just so beautiful. Her big blue eyes that were ice cold but filled with love. Gosh I can't believe I forgot to call her." I ramble on scolding myself. She probably thinks I'm not interested and I most likely ruined my chance.

"Does she have your number?" Ed ask with a concerned look.

"No "

"Then we have a probelm" He says looking down. With pulled eyebrows I sit next to him.

"Why, what happened?" I ask after realization he wasn't going to continue.

"I kind of maybe, by accident deleted the number" He says with a smile. But not a genuine smile. The kind of smile that you do when you know you've fucked up.

"YOU WHAT?" I shout while standing up once again. He closes his eyes at my outburst before standing with me.

"I'm sorry, I just thought It was one of those random numbers that you get because you didn't want to hurt the girls feelings" He explains. Although I understand where he's coming from he still had no right to just delete a number form my phone.

"You could of asked Ed like forreal. What am I gonna do now?" I huff and I sit down again. Elbows on my knees as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Sorry mate" He pats my back before sitting down to continue his drink. By now I'm completely sober and I can't help but to feel sad, regret, and annoyed.

How am I suppose to reach her? I don't even know where she works.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.3K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
352K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
72K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
855K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.