Troubled heart

By its_katherine5

Lee Y/n is unbothered and has no sympathy to other people except her bestfriend. She loves her more than hers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 36

542 38 3
By its_katherine5

'Discharged'

Y/n's pov

"Home at last." I said and flopped on my bed, in my apartment. The rest were outside on the couch and Mina helped me settle in.

My hand was still a nuisance since It's wrapped in white bandage cloth and an arm-sling that I had to wear for weeks, probably months, says the doctors.

"I forgot what you looked like in normal clothes." Mina said dropping my bag on the floor and joining me on the bed, instead that is that she's sitting down.

"Hopefully I look great?" I said not sure what to say at the compliment. Ever since the day I had to read the article, I find Mina staring at me for quite some time.

It made her chuckle. "You've been shot and suddenly your confidence goes up." She ruffled my hair up making me click my tongue, pretending to be annoyed.

"I just took a decent shower stooop." I whined and sat up fixing my soaked hair.

"I forgot what it felt like being around you." Mina said all so suddenly making me wonder as well.

It's been 3 months since we last hang out and I felt nervous that I've been a terrible friend to her. Then, and idea popped in my head that got me acting impulsively.

"We can go to lunch tomorrow. I feel like eating out." I offered and she looked at me thinking.

Is this even a good idea? I have been acting like she is my friend these past few days, not someone I love. Is this a good sign that I'm falling out of love for her like she wanted?

Is this even what I want? What if it's a mistake to fall out of love with someone?

"I'm down. It will give us time to talk." She said smiling decently. There were something inside her eyes when she looker at me.

I couldn't point it out exactly and what it means but it's different than what she usually feels. It's no love like my love, that's a fact. But I'm starting to wonder where our connection will lead in the future.

"Guys, Let's go!" Jennie shouted and I almost forgot that we are going out to eat and wander around the mall.

Even though both Jennie and Lisa are having differences at the moment, I asked them to push it aside and we all go out. Chaeyoung also brough along Sooyoung who only visited whenever she had free time.

Sooyoung had to go to a different hospital since her mother was ill. She thinks it's something serious but the doctors told her that it was just a cold.

I didn't mind at all that she didn't visit me. I'm just glad that her mother is fine. Atleast one of us didn't have to be in school to feel terrified of what's to come.

Mina and I stood up to go join the others. Taehyung volunteered to drive and I had to bite his head off to make sure he don't get us killed... or rather not damage my car.

We were using my old one that was dusting away in the parking lot. As much as I wanted the thrill of driving again, I know I couldn't in my state. Besides, Chaeyoung will kill me before I get my hand on a steering wheel ever again.

"Hey you." Chaeyoung greeted me, clinging on my shoulder. I felt warm and safe when she held onto me. The same feeling I had when I was in love with Mina.

Wait, was?

"Lisa says she'll meet us on the mall." Jen said getting off her phone as we all walk to the elevator. I never realised it was huge when we came in.

"You two are on speaking terms now?" I asked, clearly teasing her. But she didn't find it amusing on to what she said next.

"Are you two together now?" She asked and I rolled my eyes hearing the girl besides me laugh as well.

We walked out to the parking lot seeing my old car still here but not as good as my present one. It's surrounded by dust but it has got to do since no one other than me has a decent car.

Chaeyoung left hers in her apartment building. Taehyung picked her up using his motorcycle on the way to the hospital. I had to trust Jennie to drive the car I'm using now to come and fetch me in the hospital. Mina stayed in my apartment to wait since she was feeling tired.

Taehyung held his hand out to me and I gave him my keys.

"Dibs on the front." Mina said and immediately walked to the passenger front seat making us laugh. Jennie tried to fight for it but failed anyways. The penguin is always a strong fighter.

We played some music while I had to sit on the very middle of Jen and Chaeyoung. It's not certainly a great place to sit but what choice do I have. I still have 2 seats on the back so that's where will me and Chaeyoung sit when we go back home.

Lisa and sooyoung took a cab seperately and I'm guessing they would want to go with us when we drive home.

Time skip to when we arrived, we went ahead to the restaurant because we were all hungry. I guess shopping has to wait. Lisa and Sooyoung were already seated and getting acquainted.

I took a glance at Jennie who was looking jealous and I internally laughed at her face. If only you could see.

"Hey how are you." Sooyoung stood up to hug me and I did as well greeting her. When we seperated I took a sit besides Chaeyoung.

"I'm great. How is your mom?" I asked starting a conversation and the rest of the dinner went like that.

Chaeyoung had her arm around my waist the entire time and I'm not even complaining. I keep finding myself looking at Mina from across the table and she stares back but with a smile.

"When will your arm recover y/n?" Lisa asked and I shrugged not really knowing an answer to her question.

"I guess it will take a couple weeks or days." I said unsure.

"Will you keep going to the hospital for physical therapy? I hear it's a good recovery there." Sooyoung asked and I nodded smiling.

"The doctors keep insisting that I must visit them atleast twice a week."

"I practically had to chew your head off so that you can stay on their service." Jennie complained and I rolled my eyes when I heard the rest of them laugh.

This feeling inside me got me to stay smiling and laughing the whole day. There were some times that I stopped talking to listen to them rant or talk to each other.

It all feels fake that I'm here. I had three friends who I assumes to be the people I could trust not to lie to me. Now I had plenty and my heart had never been better.

After we finished eating, we had to go to a clothing store across the said restaurant. Chaeyoung, Sooyoung and Jennie insisted to go and wanted whatever caught their eye.

I couldn't say no to Chaeyoung who was pleading with her eyes. I would buy the whole store if she asked me to buy her one thing even.

"I guess this will take a while." I complained and sat on the couch, where in front of us was the dressing room is.

"Tell me about it." Taehyung complained as well and sat besides me. Mina was also shopping throughout the store but didn't interest one thing and suddenly gave up after touching one dress.

"Have you spoken to her?" I asked Lisa who was on her phone, shaking her head.

"I don't think that's a good idea." She whispered when Jennie walked past us going in the dressing room.

"Why? Is Jennie throwing her tantrums?" Taehyung asked butting in making both me and Lisa laugh at his sudden words.

"No. It's me. I've just gotten tired of her raising her voice. If I didn't want to go out she would always make it a big deal. Everything to her is a big deal nowadays."

"It's Jennie we're talking about. She'll come around." I comforted her and she nodded thanking me.

I might have missed out on a lot, especially to them, but it doesn't mean I didn't care. Jennie and Lisa will be married in the future, I just see it. I can't picture them seperated, having different partners.

The doors opened and I saw Chaeyoung with a simple dress that well suited her body. I immediately got flushed and leaned on the couch knowing I might just die from blushing.

"How do I look?" She asked smiling and looking at herself in the mirror.

"You... look breathtaking." I said smiling and she returned it. I saw the redness in her cheeks making me chuckle knowing we are both in a mess.

"You are so whipped for my cousin." Taehyung whispered to me and I slapped his shoulder making him and Lisa laugh at my reaction.

"Whoa." Lisa mumbled and I followed her gaze and Jennie opened the door. She looked beautiful as always but is not a Park Chaeyoung.

Lisa didn't answer my calling and she just stared at Jennie who seemed confident on her pick of an outfit. I chuckled and Mina practically had to slap her to go back to her senses.

"See? You two will be fine." I said and She nodded never once taking her eyes off of Jennie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
8.6K 264 19
Nayeon prefers being a coward than breaking a relation/friendship. She likes her best friend, Mina. But the latter doesn't and wouldn't cause she has...
DESTINY By Silver

Fanfiction

18.5K 1K 19
When no one Is with you there is a true friend who help you in your hardest time this was the thing yn's father always told her.on yn's wedding day w...
10.9K 244 13
PARK Y/N IS IN COLLEGE AND HIS BROTHER PARK JIMIN IS THE POPULAR BOY AND KNOWN TO BE THE NICE GUY WHILE Y/N IS MORE OF THE BAD GUY TYPE. HIS PERSONAL...