The Six Gangster Princesses (...

By Merjgustilo

"Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate. " Leave all hope, you who are entering. More

THE SIX GANGSTER PRINCESSES (Overview of the Characters)
BOYS
Chapter 1 (Rox)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
The story behind this story Lol
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Lee)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Cole)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Shayne)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Important Note
Chapter 19 (Crystal)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Chels)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
QUESTION AND ANSWER
NEW STORY!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Special Chapter (End of Season 1)
NOTE ( Help me decide) (Thank you letter)
SEASON 2
S21

Chapter 22

404 20 1
By Merjgustilo

( Warning : Errors ahead )

Chel's POV

"No one's gonna die . Not on my watch " biglang sulpot ng isang babae

Rox. Hindi ako nagkakamali. Boses niya iyon.

" Oh , we have a visitor today. " dagdag niya pa

" Why don't we call it truce for today? It's already a great pleasure seeing the princesses here in our school " she suggested and looked at me straight.

And in a blink of an eye, I shifted my gun to her. Tumalima naman ang ibang miyembro at yung iba ay nilabas na ang mga baril nila at tinutok sakin

" Why are you bullying my sister? " may pumasok namang babae sa pintuan

Damn. Ba't ba maraming sumusulpot dito.

" It's so unfair. Marami kayo, isa lang siya " dagdag niya pa at walang kaano-anong nakipagsiksikan sa mga miyembro at sinamahan ako sa gitna
, not minding if the members will shoot her on the spot.

Pinasadahan ko naman siya ng tingin mula sa paa hanggang sa ulo. She's carrying a katana.

She's Cole.

" Yeah right, tatlo lang kami " another girl joined us in the center

I smirked upon hearing her voice and the gasp of some Seekers.

It's Crystal.

They did not realize na andiyan na si Crystal kasama nila. Nagmamasid. She's not named " Silent " Grace without a reason.

I was about to burst in laughter when I saw what she's wearing. Short shorts and a croptoppaired with a mask. This is what I like about her. She's girly on disguise but boyish in real life. Duality at its best.

Focus Chels. Focus.

" Oh my, three of the princesses are standing in front of me. It is so overwhelming " Rox acted

" Stop that nonsense. Let's get this straight to the point " Cole interrupted and with a blink of an eye, slashed one of the member's feet with a katana just enough to keep him unconscious .

I know Cole.She will not kill someone today. Not infront of our leader. She will just badly injure them.

And in a blink of an eye, members started attacking us including Rox but we avoided all her attacks and she avoided our attacks too. If someone will be left in this Auditorium, it will just be Rox and the three of us.

Most of the members are already on the floor. Unconscious.

That boy kanina suddenly attacked me. He's furious and I can see that he's very skilled. Nahihirapan akong umilag sa mga atake niya.

" Stop, We give up " Rox suddenly shouted

We stopped attacking pero my gun is still pointing at the man infront of me.

" No. " He strongly disagreed

" Most of our members are in the floor na . Do you want to join them too? " she shouted at the man infront of me .

He threw his head back and rolled his eyes before raising both of his hands to surrender.

" Fine. " he said

" Very good. Why don't you two lead us to our friend ? " Crystal suggested

They just nodded and started to walk habang nakatutok parin ang baril namin sa kanila.

While walking through the hallway, members started swarming and about to attack us but they stopped when they saw the persons infront of us.

Maybe these two are the very important because they can't risk these two's life.

When we arrived at the gymnasium, tumalima naman ang mga nakabantay sa labas and pointed their gun at us.

" Don't worry. It's fine. We're fine . Just open the door " Rox calmly said
and we entered the placed

Maliit nalang ang mga tao doon. Yung iba nasa labas at yung iba nasa auditorium, still unconscious.

Maybe they are the major members of the Seekers. They didn't even blink seeing us pointing a gun on their members.

" I'm not suprised. " the man in the center said

" Where is our friend ?" Crystal said

" Give us our friend, and we'll let go of them " sabi ko naman

"Chill. Why don't you say hi to your friend first. " then he pointed at the person sitting on a chair , crossing her arms and legs.

Shayne.

" As expected. Kanina pa ako nakadating dito. You are very slow. But they didn't show me our friend yet . I didn't attack naman kanina , sabi ko mamaya na pagdating niyo and to my suprise, they agreed " she said and joined us.

" You didn't kill her? You just let her sit there like a 7 year old girl? " Cole asked them suprised

" She's alone. She can't even handle us all if she attacked. We wont waste our energy on her " one member answered

Ofcourse. She's smart. She planned it already and calculated all the possible outcomes , you dumbass.

Shayne is here. Crystal is here. Cole is here. Rox is also here and I am here . One person is missing and that is Lee.

" Where is our friend? Kanina pa tayo dito, anong oras na. Paikot-ikot lang ang nagaganap hay nako. " pag-uulit ko.

" That's the problem. Nandito lang siya sa loob but we fucking can't find her. No matter what the hell we do and no matter how many of us . We still can't find her " one member answered

We just shrugged. As if we knew that it was gonna happen.

She's Lee. She's not named Bloody " Mice " without a reason. She can hide like a mouse. She can hide in smaller places too without no one realizing .

" If you can't find her so can we. Fuck. We just wasted our time here. " Cole grunted

" It doesn't matter if we can't find her . Four of you are here anyways " sabi ng lalaki sa gitna and all of them suddenly pointed a gun at us .

"Fuck don't shoot. " natatarantang sabi ni Rox sa harap. They're still our hostage anyway . If they shoot, these two will catch all of those bullets.

" Oh really? " I said and smirked

" Let's try your luck today . Let's see if you improved. Common shoot me. We won't do anything to them. " Shayne said and moved a few inches away from us.

Tinotoo nga nila and one of the member shot her pero she avoided it all.

Shayne just giggled and in a blink of an eye turned serious. Her eyes were blank and her expression is cold .

" You might miss your shot..." she said

" But i never miss mine " she added at wala ka ano-anong tinutok ang baril kay Rox and shot her on her legs

Fuck. Damn.

That shot started the war. The member threw bullets at us pero nailagan namin iyon lahat . It only stopped when all of the lights inside the place turned off as if it is already planned .

I knew it was our cue to escape.

Fuck. Thanks Lee. I knew it was her.

I ran as fast as I can to escape the place and shot those who blocked my way hanggang sa makarating ako sa sasakyan ko at agad ko itong pinaharurot palayo sa paaralan na iyon.

No one followed us. No police cars. No S.W.A.T.S. Not even Armys. Maybe they're all focused on the injured Seekers. Alam naman nilang hindi nila kami maabot. They've been reaching out for so many years but they never win.

I stopped my car in the middle of the road to change. My hoodie is soaked with blood . After changing , I went to my apartment .

It's already 12 a.m . Alam kong nakauwi na ang iba, except for Rox. Hindi naman siya magagalit sa ginawa ni Shayne sa kanya . She knew that is was all for the show. Besides, daplis lang iyon sa kanya .

Hay , what a day. I said to myself as I entered my room . I bathed myself first before jumping into my bed and took a glanced on my sprained feet .

Carl is right. It's all healed.

I wiggled my feet and did some stretch before going to sleep . Tommorrow is another tough day .

----- End of Chapter -----

Sneek Peak for the next Chapter

" But, one thing I realized " he stopped from his tracks and looked at all of us.

" Their leader is not present when the attack happened " he said

Vote

Comment

Be A Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 81.6K 58
☆ 2023 Watty Award Winner ☆ ☆ Wattpad Webtoon Studios Entertainment Prize Winner ☆ Cutthroat campus drama and politics with make-believe relationship...
93.5K 1.5K 15
Hey witch I'm hungry saad nung nasa harap ko And so? Why me you have a mouth to call the waiter pabalang kong saad sa kanya sabay sama ng tingin I sa...
119K 4.9K 99
STARTED: 08/01/21 ENDED: 05/12/22 ☆☆ A woman enters a room full of rowdy men. In the past few days, she has gradually gotten closer to those men. The...
2.7M 53K 31
Si crush ang gusto ko pero girlfriend niya ang nakuha ko. She's a monster. A beautiful monster, my own Monteclaro. NOTE: THIS STORY IS ALREADY COMPLE...