Highschool prodigies have it...

By lovestruck_maid

๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š... More

Lets explain
๐ŸŒฑIntro๐ŸŒฑ
Part 1: unknown world
Part 2: Full recovery
Part 3: Kidnapped
Part 4: Saved
Part 6: Students
Part 7: Heavens flame
Part 8: Cookies
Part 9: Clementine
Part 10: Sick

Part 5: Eight light faith

536 18 15
By lovestruck_maid

✨Y/n pov✨

Eight light faith that was going to be our cover name after the whole kidnapping fiasco. I woke up and was treated by Keine she said I had simply fainted from fatigue and a mild migraine.

We were currently show casing all the mayonnaise and bento boxes I made.

Though we all knew what it was I was guessing the people would be confused but at least I'm being useful and cooking again it really gave my fingers a wake up call.

"Ladies and gentlemen"

"Gaze upon me, for I am a god" Akatsuki shouted while floating in the air whilst I simply watched from beside Ringo. Oohs and ahah came from the crowd.

"Alright everyone watch very closely!" he pointed to the large beam. He simply waved his wand downwards in front of it as everyone watched it disappear as if it didn't exist to begin with. Then he waved his wand upwards and the beam returned like normal.

Silence fell ^these people looked like they've seen a god,well technically Akatsuki is a god figure to them. 

"Now here you go people a little gift from god Akatsuki!" Masato said.

"It's mayonnaise, but what are those small boxes"
"It smells great tho"
" God Akatsuki, what are those?"

"These are bento boxes, made from our greatest chef!" Masato informed. Ru then walked on stage and picked up a box and chopsticks she slowly picked up a sushi roll while the entire crowd started at her intensively. As soon as the sushi hit her tongue, she couldn't hold back she let out a single groan in pleasure.

And as so did the rest of the citizens as the all crowed to get a bento. Completely forgotten the mayonnaise sat there as no one bothered to look in its direction.

"Hahaha, receive your blessings everyone come worship your god!"

"He's taking this god stuff seriously."Masato said amused while I simply giggled. "Have you guys tasted my bento boxes yet?" I asked.

"No, not yet Y/n."Tsukasa replies. " I have and as usual it only gets better with each bite."Masato said with a light smirk.

^why do I feel like I'm going to get used by him.^

"So, is there anything you'd like me to add to fit your tastes better if so, I'm always open to criticism." Masato shook his head signaling a no.
              sigh

✨TIME SKIP✨
"Hence forth this city will be governed by the leaders of the eight light faith."

"This is what you wore to the mayors?" " That's a good disguise, but don't you think it's a little creepy?" Masato asked. " I don't know, I think he models that outfit well." Aoi said stifling a laugh.

"Mmn, I agree it goes together like teriyaki and fish stew. Not a 10/10 but also a 10/10."

I slightly snorted at my own metaphor then started thinking about it completely blocking everyone else out.

^i could have used a better metaphor, I mean fish stew and teriyaki really, I could have said milkshakes and fruits,smoothie bowls with no food coloring, chips with . . ^

"As for you guys you should return to Elm Village and get some rest." I heard Tsukasa's voice say. " No I can't I wanna stay here in the castle a little longer, like have you seen the kitchen. I mean I love my modern one that Ringo made but this one is so old school I just love it!" I shouted while everyone stared at me slightly confused. I felt slightly embarrassed so I looked away.

After Keine requested a hospital be made I had an amazing idea.

"I, um actually also need something."I said. " What is it Y/n?" Tsukasa asked. " I kinda wanna start a restaurant here. I think everyone really liked my food so it would be nice to get them a place where they can get a constant supply of foreign foods."

" That would be a good idea and it would further fortify the idea of us getting blessings from Akatsuki. Ringo do you think you can assist?" Tsukasa asked while I rejoiced in my head.

"Yes, it should only take a 5 days." Ringo replied shyly.
Then I remembered.
^since Tsukasa hasn't tasted any of my bento boxes I made him a special one for him to try.^

"Tsukasa." He looked in my direction signaling that he was listening. " Well since you said you hadn't tasted any of my bento boxes yet, so I went and made you one with tamagoyaki on the side."

(𝙰.𝚗: 𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛)

I slid the box over to him as he looked at it curiously.

✨Tsukasa pov✨

^I'll have to eat this on private, after I saw all those people that looked like they reached the peak of their lives. I knew that Y/n's food must have been the real deal. They all looked like they were addicted but not in an harmful way.

✨Y/n pov✨
"Tsukasa you have to eat it know I want to see your reaction." I said smiling while Aoi giggled, Masato smirked, Ringo watched intently and Keine looked amused.

~s i g h~

Tsukasa opened the lid, picked up the chopsticks and opened up the tamagoyaki as it spread over the rice.

The smell surrounded the room as Tsukasa split the tamagoyaki. Once he took a bite he blushed profusely

We all stared at him while he cleared his throat and shut the lid to be eaten later.

-s i l e n c e-

Aoi and I cackled, Ringo blushed, Masato shook his head and Keine giggled. After me and Aoi calmed down we continued with the meeting . . . .

✨955 words✨

✨I'm so exited cause Y/n finally gets to show case her talent and in a few chapters she'll be running her little restaurant and also if you have any name suggestions it would really help✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 991 18
After being reincarnated from a regular highschool student into the strongest mage in the Midgar kingdom, you run into turbulence with strong female...
199K 4.8K 42
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ "๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ", ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
19K 1K 33
'๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...