a smile is beautiful

By sidnaaz0142

its a story of two people who love online nd they feel in love with each other...acutally its whole plotis sa... More

introduction
love at first sight
cat bite
The belle is "very good"
a meeting
The Battle
The Musician and The Female Bandit
"Lunch"
"Accident"
"A Date"
"At the hospital"
"Surprise"
chit chat 💬
"A Business Trip ✈"
"Looks like a dream 😴💭"
"Stay a little longer with me ❤"
"The hacker"
"welcome back"
"Unpaid intern"
"A Hickey"

Game Proposal!?!

137 15 4
By sidnaaz0142

hello everyone im back with the exciting chapter for u guys. 

nd i want to tell u something plss dont get confused in the names where every i will use the game names means its happening in the game nd where ever i wil use the original means it is in the real world not the gameing world still if u find probm plzz let me know .

so lets begin with the story.

Mystic Princess - Master Devil u called me ?

Master Devil - what u think of the wedding ceremony ?

Princess pov - strange Master is here for gossip the legend is asking me what i think of the wedding ceremony.

Princess - it's very grand.

Master - then would u like to have an even grander wedding ceremony? MARRY ME .

Princess pov - i think his aacount has got hacked what he is saying he is asking me to marry him . he is the no. one player in the game.

Princess - did u get hacked?

Master - have u seen the latest news on the official website? the one about couple PK competitions?

Princess - so... u re looking for me because of the competition?

Master - yes.

Princess - why did u choose me?

Master - you are the only female player that has made the top 10 ranking.

Princess pov - this Master devil is a great gamer. he's ranked first in PvP . if i work with him we have at least a 50% chance of winning first place. but my first marriage was to complete a couple quest and now my second marriage is for a couple PK? but then again if it weren't for doing quests or for  PK  then why would i want to get tied up with a stranger? plus, the rewards are bound to be great.

Princess - let's get married. we will go to The Stone(marriage registry) together.

Master - hold on. i need time to prepare everything. three days from now, 8 pm.

Princess - prepare for what? 

Master - the wedding ceremony.

Princess - a simple registration will do. this is just for a PK tournament- we need not have such a grand wedding, do we?

Master - how can a my - Master Devil's - wedding be as  casual as that ?

by saying this master disappears and logs off.

scene shifts to the boy's dorm room.

sidharth was smiling while looking at the screen. then enters Kushal.

Kushal - everyday is the same only today is different!! guys, i have a good new. good news!! we finally have opportunity to free ourselves from our ( single) situation.

no body pays attention to what he said all were busy in there own world.

Kushal - hey , can i get a response from you guys or something?

Jai - what do you mean by "freeing ourselves"? is there something very outstanding about it? am i not fre(from my clothes) when i shower everyday?

Kushal - for Pete's sake, you deserve to be single!! but u re not how can u get a gf when we all are single i hate u yrr nd more over u hve not yet allowed us to meet her. forget it i was saying something ahhh yess i got to know a girl recently she stays in the same dorm as the "campus beauty". do you know who the "campus beauty" is? 

Jai - yaa yaa i know her name is Rashmi Desai.

Vikas - and then? that girl was actally interested in you?

Kushal - obviously!  i'm so handsome it would be nosensical for her not to be interested in me! and now i just have to wait for that girl to message me.she contacted me today telling me that the campus beauty's computer is faulty and asked us to help fix it.

Vikas - how was it broken?

Kushal - i think the RAM went down.

Vikas - that's borng. and not the slightest bit challenging.

Kushal - you all deserve to be single for the rest of your lives! let me tell you - we can break into their dorm, fix the computer, grab dinner with them after, and then....

Jai - even though u are intrested but the one that the campus beauty intrested is definitely not u. while signing towards sidharth.

Kushal - brother it is a virtue to know your limit. our goal is obviously not the school beauty herself,but her girl friends. as for the queen, we will leave it to sidharth.

Sidharth - i am going to get married in the game, i'll introduce her to you guys one day.

all were shocked.

Kushal - you are getting married in the game?

Sid - so now that i'm a man with a family,it would be improper for me to fix computers for other girls. if you guys are interested , then go yourselves.

Jai - sid bro!

Kushal - i would love to meet your wife in the game.

Vikas - exactly bro. i really want to see this amazing woman who captured your heart.

sid agreed to introduce them to her would be wife in the game.

on the other hand sana was very happy nd thinking that why master wants to marry me nd that to he want a grand wedding just for a quest.

she was sitting suddenly her eyes fell on the screen and she see that 3 men are there with Master. she feels very strange. and a message pops on her screen.

Raiden (Jai) - so... you are the girl who seduced our bro?

Jai costume in the game

kushal says to jai do you even know how to talk to others?shut up

then kushal types

Phoenix (Kushal)- so... you are the girl who got seduced by our bro?

Kushal costume in game

Princess (sana) - uh. . and you guys are....?

Sana costume in game

Master (sid) - they're part of my fixed team Raiden(jai), Phoenix (kushal) and Venom (vikas).

Sid costume in game.

Princess - hii everyone, I've heard many things about  you guys.

KUshal - wow! so we really have a sister-in-law? even the one who's destined to be single forever has a girlfriend,we will never lose face when playing in the dungeon again! it was so upsetting to be called the 'Bachelor Team"

Jai - hey ... our sister-in-law's ID looks familiar....

VIkas - now that you say it, i think so too. did sister-in-law make it on the leaderboard?

Jai - i know Mystic Princess!!Isn't she the ex-wife of EVIL DEVIL?

all look towards sid.

jai(Raiden) asks sister-in-law were you on a relationship with EVIL DEVIL before?

Princess - Master and i are.....

Master - that's right. your sister-in-law once trusted the wrong people, please do not look down on her.

sana blushes after reading Master's message.

jai says okay i understand understand understand just as the saying goes: who does'nt meet a couple of jerks in therir life, right? 

KUushal (Pheonix) - forget about ur ex. our bro is definitely better than him! lets do a raid together and get to know each other.

all of do a raid together and fight with a monster and defeated him.

Vikas(Venom) - sister-in-law that was a good one. rarely can we find people that play in our team so well.

Vikas costume in game.

Master - thank you.

sana blushes on this.

Kushal(Phoenix) - it's not like we praised you.

Venom - hey, when's the big day? dont forget to bring u along.

Master - the day after tomorrow.

Venom - the day after tomorrow? don't you have something on...?

Master - no problem, i can make it.

Princess - um, do you have other things on? we can always reschedule.

Master - that's no need. the day after tomorrow is better - it's an auspicious day for weddings.

Kushal - sid bro I'm about to get down on my knees.you're getting married in gameand you have to pick an auspicious day for it?

sid without saying anything lefts from there.

next day in the class room as the bell rings sana islooking on the phone calander todays date tat is 13 december where she has set a reminder an auspicious day . she was smiling while thinking about the wedding the mahi calls her from back.

Mahi - what funny things are you looking at?you are smiling funny to?

sana - since when was i being weird? i thought i was being pretty serous.

Mahi - i will find out myself.  she takes the phone and checks it.

Shefu - the basketball game is today. when are we going to save some seats?

sana - oh right! the basketball game is also today. i think i won't go. i have something on tonight

Shefu - what?! you're not goingb to a basketball game that sidharth shukla is playing in ? are u quitting our fan club?

Jasmin -just come with us there aren't many girls in CS, we should help cheer our seniors on. ccome come!

sana - okay fine . i'll just leave a little early.

all three - okay lets go!

in sidharth house sid was getting ready for his conference when he recevies a call from vikas he says that im just leaving and i will see you at the conference. and he leaves for his meeting.

in the basket ball court a frnd of mahi was there who booked seats for them he says if u were just a min late then u would have lost ur seats.

sana - its only 3 pm. isn't the game at six?

a guy - we all know that sidharth bro is coming,so people are showing up earlier to save seats.i heard the campus beauty is also coming.

he leads them to there seats.

Jasmin - when will sidharth appear? surely not ar 6 pm? he'll have to show up earlier to wrm up right?

a guy - if you are her for sidharth then u  should leave because he is not coming we made that poster so that we can gather audience becoz no one come for seeing match id sid is not coming.

mahi- you all made false poster to attract audience thats not right u are playing with the feelings of so many people.

shefu - lets go girls we will come back later when the game will start lets put r things back nd have some snacks then we will come back.

and all of them leaves from there .

in the confrence all the big companies appear there for giving ther presentation.

Kushal - i hve checked the registration list all the companies are big shot here . dn't be nervous bro.

SID - are you joking?

Vikas - indeed u are s the Sidharth Shukla bro.lets go.

all girls come back to see the game 

a junior -- senior sana  if we win can i treat you to dinner?

sana - then... will you lose?

junior - of course not.

sana - good luck!

junior - thank you.

shefu - these juniors are so easy to tricl. thats why i dont like these thing will sana reject then will sana like then if sana say they wll win the game.

Mahi - oue senior sana is becoming better and better at rejecting boys.

sana - its not a big deal. i just have lots of practice.

on the other hand sidharh starts his presentation.

sid- good afternoo everyone, I'm Sidharth Shukla from shukla technologies. and he starts giving his presentation. and he was explaining every thing very well nd all the companies like his idea nd game. after the presentation got over alll come out of the confrence room.

a person came with his offer f buying there game but sid being sid refuses nd says im selling my game not my self.but he insists him to visit his company.

after that Mr. chabra also comes and Fenf TEng CEO of Feng company give there proposals and left.

Vikas - so many good companies are intrested in or game .

sid - we want know umtil we talk with then. now im leaving im having a ceremony to attend u guys are also invited.

both sana and sid reahes there respective rooms and login there game.

princess- sorry im late.

master- no problm i also loged in just a min before u.

princess- why are there so many people leaders of the two big guilds and there guild members.

master - why dont u see urself.

as she see all the people together says congratulations to them.

then master gives a sword to princess.

princess- whats this for?

Master - bride's price .

princess - i dont want>

master - u will need it in the PK battle later.

princess - okay nd give a right saying its he dowry and its not that expensive but she will compensate for it.

Master - actally ur presence is enough.

then the moment arives and they both go to the stone and getts mareied. all congratulate them. then all of them joins the parade.

a guy - princess is a top player and so is master yet he chooses a broken flwer to get marrid with.

a girl - no i heard it mei  ( Mahira sharma )was with him but she left him nd now two broke flowers came together .

suddenly an annoucement of the result happen in wich master win against evil an mei win against princess.

the boys says come lets PK with our sister-in-law she can never loose. but no one dare to come.

princess - u know mei?

master- i team up with her for a match but her skill were not good so i kicked her out.

sid goes to attend a call and when he came back in the game they were in the sky in a ballon.

princess- what are we doing here today moon is so big is his our honeymoon? no it cant be master u take this game too seriously.

like this they use to spend time with each other through game and like this they completed there couple quest.

sid ans sana both smile while looking at the screen.

next day in the college sana says to shefu lets be quick otherwise there will be no chicken left for us in the lunch. 

shefu was on phone nd scroling some posts. when she came arcoss a post of a guy who say " a pretty college girl stepping out of BMW and destroyed my view of the world. when her eyes fell on the picture which has the same bag as sana nd she shows it to her

sana - this is me thank god my face is blurred.oh i remember one day yang mother drove me back to college.

shefu- now what?

sana - lets eat first nd then we will find he id of the person.( guys she is in CS she can find out)

they had there lunch nd goes to ther edorm room nd strts to find out nd sa see its some ray he has another id.

shefu - i know him he is in foriegn language college, he is handsome  his name is Aly Mehra nd very bright vut why he is doing this,

sana i will go nd talk to him 

sana goes there nd confronts  him 

sana - what u think of ur self u cooked up the story ur self . she says the car is of the student mother whom she tutees . she show him the photo with them.

Aly - why i will beleive u nd this photo u can easily photoshop.

sana - if u dont beleive me then come to this address on sunday he needs a english teacher.

and she leaves from there. she comes back nd on her laptop a mssg pops up on screen of Master.

Master - princess come to heaven's place now.

FLASHBACK

sid was in the college library when he came to know about this photo post nd then he thought of makng his sana happy.

so he calls her to a special placein the game.

flashback ends

master - come princess.

princess - master who is he ? oh now i remember he is the one who said wrong things about u and me on our wedding day

master - stab him with your low quality weapon nd princess does the same. 

suddenly Mei's frnds come  and ask them why they ar bullying this person so the person says we are settling personal bussiness. and they leave.

princess - i will not waste my weapon and electricity on u master lets go nd they leave him thre nd goes to spend some time together.

princess - thnku actually i was very upset wth something nd i dont want my frnds to worry so i kept it with me but now im feeling good.

master - because of me?

princess - beacuse of u .

they both get lost in there thoughts thinking of each other.

mei's frnd reach to mei and evil devil and complaints that princess bullies them so yhey came up with a plan that they will make a vedio nd humiliate her in the online vedio contest of the game.

now lets see what happens when sid will come to know about it.

promo - sid goes to chabra grouos for a meeting nd meets rashmi there who is interning there  and sana come there for an interveiw with her frnds lets see what happens will sana be able to meet sid what will happn when sid will see sana again.

stay tuned to know more abouth it.

byee byee guys plzz leave ur comments below nd plzz vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 3.5K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
287K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
108K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး