Summer Boy

Par Shadamy13

Winter is cold, spiring is rain, fall is winds, but Summer is warm and filled with love? It's summer for the... Plus

Girls Admey
Lovey Dovey
Summer Time
Sunset
Midnight Truth or Dare
C36
Seduce Me
The Mission
I Only Love You
Be My First

Last day

901 30 11
Par Shadamy13

Sonics P.O.V

"Bye mom!! Manic and Sonia!! I'm going off to school!!" I said slamming the door dashing out the door.

"Finally the last day of school!!" I said to myself.

"Hopefully Sally won't be all over me.." I thought as I arrived at school.

"Sonikku!!!" Sally jumped on me. "Ugh!!! Get off!!! I don't like you!!!" I yelled dashing away from her.

"Hey that's not how you treat a lady!!" Sliver said meeting up with me.

"She's not a lady it's a squirrel.." Shadow said with a smirk.

"Hey guys!!" I said and laughed at Shadows joke.

"Wow you called her an it!" Knuckles said chuckling.

"Sonic!! Your gonna be late for class!! And I know you didn't pack lunch!!" The two tailed fox said shoving his way through the crowed.

"Hey little buddy!! And how didn't you know I didn't bring money?" I asked.

"Sonic... We all know you don't pay cause your always broke.." Tails said chuckling.

"Haha..." I said scratching the back of my head. "That's true you know me to well..." I said opening my locker and putting my lunch in it.

"I don't think we need books it's the last day of school.

"I can't wait to be a senior next year!!" Knuckles said excitedly.

"I just can't wait for this day to be over.." Shadow said leaning against a locker.

"I can't wait to see my beautiful Blaze!!" Sliver said with lovey dovey eyes.

"You mean that girl from another school?" Knuckles questioned.

"Yeah I heard theirs a lot of hotties from the girl academy.

"Really?" I said with the thought of a beautiful girlfriend.

"If it's true then we gotta go their. Sliver is it in town?" Knuckles asked.

"Dimwit it's a private school it's gonna be out of town." Shadow said.

"Who you calling dimwit!!" Knuckles said angrily.

"Don't be a hothead!" Tails chuckled.

Then the bell rung. Shads and I were in the same class.

"Alright faker ready to race?" Shadow said challenging me.

"You bet!!!!" I yelled racing down the hall.

"Can't bet me blue!!" He was already in front of me and into the class room. When I raced in. Their were a room full of girls.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...