Bandit (Smokey and the Bandit...

By D0CT0R2117

43 years after the legendary Texarkana run by Cletus Snow and Bo Darville, their grandchildren discover that... More

Act 1, Scene 1
Act 1, Scene 2 & 3
Act 1, Scene 4
Act 1, Scene 5 & 6
Act 1, Scene 7 - 12
Act 2, Scene 1
Act 2, Scene 2
Act 2, Scene 3 & 4
Act 2, Scene 5
Act 2, Scene 6
Act 2, Scene 7 & 8
Act 2, Scene 9 - 13
Act 3, Scene 1
Act 3, Scene 2
Act 3, Scene 3
Act 3, Scene 6
Act 3, Scene 7 & 8
Act 3, Scene 9
Act 3, Scene 10

Act 3, Scene 4 & 5

81 3 0
By D0CT0R2117

ACT 3, SCENE 4

An Alabama Highway patrol car sits behind a sign as it watches over I-20. He sees Clementine and Booker pass by. He radios in, telling the location and direction of travel. He flips on his lights and sirens as he follows the truck.

ACT 3, SCENE 5

Booker and Clementine continue driving down I-20 and look in the rearview mirrors to see the police starting to gain on them. Booker looks up to see police and news helicopters flying above them. He looks over at Clementine.

BOOKER DARVILLE

It's gonna take a miracle, but I'm with ya till the end.

He reaches out his hand. Clementine takes it without hesitation and they look down the road as they head across the Coosa River Bridge in Riverside, AL. In the distance, they see a black dot cross over from the oncoming lanes and head straight for them.

CLEMENTINE SNOW

What the hell is that?

Booker sits forward in his seat.

BOOKER DARVILLE

No way. No Goddamn way. It's Son of Trigger! It's Frog!

CARRIE DARVILLE

Breaker one, breaker one. Snow Angel, you got your ears on.

Clementine pulls down the C.B.

CLEMENTINE SNOW

Frog?

CARRIE DARVILLE

10-4, Snow. Is Booker in there with you?

Booker takes the C.B. from Clementine.

BOOKER DARVILLE

Frog, this is Book. I'm here.

CARRIE DARVILLE

Make the run, I'll block.

They watch as Carrie shoots past them and starts swerving through the cops.

CLEMENTINE SNOW

Holy... I take back what I said earlier, she can freakin' drive.

BOOKER DARVILLE

Yeah, grandpa taught her a few tricks. She's getting us a gap. Go, go, go!

CLEMENTINE SNOW

What are we doing, Book?

BOOKER DARVILLE

We're gettin' Trigger on the ground to help her out.

CLEMENTINE SNOW

She told us to make the run, though.

BOOKER DARVILLE

And we will, but I'm not leaving her to deal with Justice. That's my damn Grandma.

CLEMENTINE SNOW

Got it, so where am I pulling off?

Booker opens the door.

BOOKER DARVILLE

You're not. Just keep going and don't slow down.

CLEMENTINE SNOW

You're... you're crazy!

BOOKER DARVILLE

I know.

Booker climbs out of the side of the truck and onto the roof. He walks across the trailer and then slides down the back door before swinging it open. He climbs inside and closes the door before taking a deep breath. He turns around and flips a light switch revealing Trigger.

BOOKER DARVILLE

Hello, gorgeous.

Booker runs his hand across the hood of the car on his way to the driver's seat. He unlatches the tires and slides in through the opening in the roof. He takes another deep breath before cranking the engine. He revs the motor. A smile grows on his face.

BOOKER DARVILLE

Fuck the hell yes.

Booker puts the car into gear and crashes through the doors of the trailer. He swerves past a Alabama Highway Patrol Officer who hits his breaks to follow Booker. In the cab of the truck, Clementine pulls her C.B. down.

CLEMENTINE SNOW

Damn it, Book!

BOOKER DARVILLE

Sorry, Snow Angel, just testing the suspension. You can take it from my cut.

Booker flies off in the direction of Frog.

BOOKER DARVILLE

Breaker 1-9, this here's the Bandit. Frog, you got a copy on me?

CARRIE DARVILLE

10-4, Bandit, what's your 20?

BOOKER DARVILLE

I'm heading your way, Grandma, and I'm bringin' a little present.

Booker floors it heading straight for Frog. Frog looks in her rearview mirror to see the AHP splitting apart to let Buford into the front of the pursuit. He bumps into her car.

BUFORD B. JUSTICE

Imma hang all ya asses by your toes.

CARRIE DARVILLE

This son of a bitch just scratched my car!

BOOKER DARVILLE

We're gonna make him pay for, Frog. Get in the hammer lane.

CARRIE DARVILLE

10-4, Book. What are you planning.

BOOKER DARVILLE

Fastest game of chicken. No matter what, don't change lanes. What lanes are those smokeys in behind you?

CARRIE DARVILLE

Buford is on my ass, and the Alabama troopers are following in separate lanes diagonal of each other.

BOOKER DARVILLE

Got it... I hope. Get ready, Frog.

CARRIE DARVILLE

I'm trusting you, Bandit.

Booker changes into his top gear and flies towards Carrie. She closes her eyes. Booker changes lanes in the last moments. The cop behind him slams on his brakes and turns to avoid Carrie. Booker and Buford lock eyes for a split second as Booker drifts around him. The cop behind Buford swerves into the passing lane. The officer behind him slams on his brakes. A third unit slams into the back of the car that hit it's brakes. A fourth unit swerves onto the shoulder to avoid Booker, but ends up slamming full speed into the unit that was chasing him. Booker, now behind all of the units spins back around before the traffic brake units reach him. There are now only four units chasing Carrie. Booker passes by the last three units and matches speed with Buford, staring him down. Booker hits the gas and speeds away. Buford pulls down his C.B.

BUFORD B. JUSTICE

I'm following after that second Trans Am, all other units maintain pursuit of the first.

Carrie watches as Booker passes her quickly followed by Buford.

CARRIE DARVILLE

(to herself.)

Good luck, Bandit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 77 20
Joseph Anthony McPhee lives on the East side of Tulsa, Oklahoma. After being abandoned by the only people he thought to call family, he winds up sing...
3.1K 124 20
The reds and blues have been separated and Tex is back. As Sabine finds out more about her past and she meets another freelancer, that wants her dead...
323K 10.4K 81
Reunited with her family, Maisie Monroe's world unravels as her brothers bring her home after being on the run for over a year. Amidst the pain and t...
10.2K 248 9
*COMPLETED* Consider this an alternate episode 3 and on. Started writing this after episode 2 of TFS came out. The raiders have attacked and Clementi...