Don't Hurt Yourself *current...

By idkxsmthnggay

It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________... More

Important Author's Note
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ʟɪsᴛ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14.2
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22.2
24
25
26
27
The End
Sandcastles

23

4.4K 231 108
By idkxsmthnggay

May 2022
Brooklyn, New York

Beyoncé "Honeybee" Knowles

I heard a scream come from Octavia and I jumped up and grabbed my gun. Nicki jumped up as well, she beat me first to Octavia's room. "Bey put that away." I tucked my gun in my waistband. Nicki was holding her rocking her back and forward as she cried, "What's wrong munchkin?"

"I had a bad dream....a bad man hurt mommy....he took her away." Nicki looked at me with such sad eyes, "it's just a dream baby just go back to sleep." She shook her head no as she cried harder, I came over and picked her up. Nicki took my gun from its spot and walked out the room. "You want me to stay in her with you Princess?" She nodded, I placed her back down on the bed.

I got under the covers and she laid on my chest, every once in a while you would hear her sniffing. She eventually fell asleep, I fell asleep soon after her. It was the middle of the night and my mind was spinning with exhaustion.
.
.
.
In the morning Octavia was still knocked out, her baby monitor was on so we could watch her in case she wakes up screaming again. "What's happening about Shawn?"

"Nothing, all I know is he's hiding somewhere in the Bronx. Michelle is thinking I should draw him out, I'm think a community event should do." I poured another cup of coffee, I was running on no sleep. Octavia sleeps wild it was impossible for me to get any rest. "So you want to go out in the open in his block. Beyoncé are you stupid, he'll kill you the first chance he gets!"

"I'll have the crew with me, besides he won't make such a bold move. I'll be going as Beyoncé Knowles not Honeybee. I'm well known for al charity events all over New York."

"Don't you think that'll leave you vulnerable, Shawn will know who you are and who I am. Did you forget we have a daughter and a another kid on the way?" I put my cup down and took a deep breath, "baby no one knows about you because I keep my private life private."

"I'm not letting go out there alone."

"I'm not letting you come with me, I'm taking Kehlani as a decoy."

"You lost your rabbit ass mind if you think I'm letting you parade around with some bitch your mother talked you into hiring. It's not going to happen Beyoncé!"

"When it comes down to the Hive Onika you have no say what I do. I'm doing this for your benefit, I have to get this dude off my back because he's closing in!"

"You know what, if you want to walk around with some bitch go ahead. Let me find out y'all mess around with each other and ima set your bright ass on fire." She walked out the kitchen. "And don't bother getting ready to go to the doctor because I'm taking Rihanna!" I heard the door slam after she said that.

I'll deal with that later, for now I have to go to the office, I have to meet Michelle and somehow convince Kehlani to come with me. It shouldn't be too hard.

I grabbed my keys and left the house, Michelle called and said she was already at the office.

When I got there she was in Kehlani's office. Another woman was there on her phone texting, "Bey that's Jhené Kehlani's friend, she's coming with us."

"Where are we going to be exact?"

"I'm setting up a guns for cash event in the Bronx. I want to help the community with the local gun problem. The less guns around the safer people will be." Kehlani nodded and wrote down some stuff, "Why am I going? I'm just your assistant."

"Because I want you to go. I want to get a sense of how you are under the public's judgement. Plus I think this'll be a great way for us to get to know each other." I heard Michelle scoff and I kicked her foot. She smacked her teeth and mumbled something under her breath, always talking shit and don't even got the hands to back it up. "So like...a date?"

"A formal one. But dress casual, I don't want to spook anyone too much. The police department will already be there to confiscate the guns."

"O-Okay."

"Did you catch any of that Jhenè?"

"Yes ma'am I sure did, but Michelle told me we're going on a date to this thing." I gave a Michelle a look, I snatched her up so quick she damn near fell. I shoved her inside my office, "You tryna get killed, Rihanna wi-"

"Rihanna already knows I'm doing this for the Hive, she took it pretty well."

"Oh so you told her everything already, why wasn't informed."

"Because I forgot and I don't know why you snatching me up for. I'm pretty sure Nicki already told you no to a Kehlani, that girl don't like her ever since she found out Tina set her up with the job."

"Nicki will be alright, it's not like I'm taking her to bed and breakfast. This a job."

"Yea okay."

Onika "Nicki Maraj

"Oh so Beyoncé is doing the same dumb shit. Bet, wait til I see Michelle I'm fucking her ass up." I rolled my eyes, apparently Michelle told Rihanna about the plan too and went along with the ideal to have another woman on her arm. Beyoncé is lucky I'm pregnant because I would've fucked her ass up for even thinking about this dumb ass plan. The door to my room open and my mother and Octavia came back in the room.

I invited her along so she could see the baby, she was excited I call called her. Octavia was still a bit shaken up from last night and wasn't talking, I was worried about her the most today. "Where is this doctor, I want to know what my god baby is." Just as she asked my doctor walked in, she was smiling and glowing like she just had a good time with someone. "Who got you glowing like that Doctor Roberts?"

"I'll tell you later, let's see how much the little one has grown." She put on her gloves and grabbed the gel, she came over and applied it on my stomach. I saw Octavia perk up a bit and, "you wanna come see munchkin." She nodded her head, my mother picked her up and brought her over. "Can I try?"

"Yes, here. Squeeze some on right here on your mom's tummy." She took the gel and did what she was told, Octavia had a big smile on her face when she was done. I mouthed thank you to Ms. Roberts and nodded. "Okay doctor Octavia I need your help, I need to hold this with me so we can find the baby." She grabbed the transducer and Octavia climbed on my leg to hold it.

I watched them move it around until Octavia pointed to the screen, "Momma look! Look I found them!"

"Good job munchkin."

"This too cute, you making me want a kid now Nika." Rih fanned her eyes, her over dramatic self. "Okay Nicki, I don't see any obvious deformities, but I still need to run a few more test." She flipped something on the screen and the baby's heartbeat echoed through the room. "Nice even rhythm, that's something I like to hear. Would you like to know the gender?"

"You can tell now?"

"Yup."

"No I wouldn't, I want to be surprised at the shower." Rihanna groaned. She started pulling something out of her bag and gave it to the doctor, "I swear you and Lo get on my nerves. Can you write it down please with Onika's initials so we don't get mixed up. Oh stick it in this envelope and seal it when your done."

"Gotcha." Ms. Roberts turned the screen around and stared writing on the paper. Speaking of Lo I have to talk to her, we haven't talked since everything went down at dinner. "Okay Nicki, after the test your free to go. I'll be right back."

I wiped the gel off my stomach and sat back up on the table. Octavia was next to me looking at the picture the doctor just printed, I still couldn't believe I was having a baby. I took my phone out of my bag and took a picture of the ultrasound:

Me:attachment 1 image
Me: ultrasound was going, I'm waiting to take some more test

Yonce🥵: gender👀

Me: I'm waiting for the baby shower, I'll call you when we're done

I put my phone back in my bag and Ms. Roberts came back with a needle, "I just need some blood to run one test, everything else is up to date. Your first trimester check up is complete girlie."

"Good." I gave her my left arm, the process didn't take long and we were done with minutes. We went out to eat lunch after, I called Lo and invited her and the kids out to come.

When we got to the restaurant Lo was already waiting for us, we all went inside and got seated. "Awe Cookie look at those cheeeks. Their going to have your dimples I can already see it." She was squealing over the ultrasound picture, "Ugh I can't wait for us to drop these babies. Is everything good, how did the tests go?"

"Everything is good, the doctor had to look at my blood work and she'll call back and let me know."

"We can all agree Tina is not coming to the shower." I nodded, Beyoncé was very clear about her mother not coming around. "Is pops coming, have you heard from him?"

"I have no clue. Nip stopped by the house and said Tina was gone, Pops kicked her out the house and cut her off from the family's money. All she has is whatever was in her accounts, he was nice enough to leave her that."

"Girl I saw the video Solo sent Michelle and let me tell you, Miss Carol you got hands. You need to teach my baby how to fight." We all laughed, poor a Michelle. Everyone knows she can't fight and it's sad, she's always talking the most shit so I just don't understand how she can't throw hands. "I didn't mean to ruin your graduation dinner Onika."

"Oh you didn't, that was the best dinner I ever had. Dessert was even better." I mumbled the last part into my drink as I took a sip. "Aht aht, kids cover your ears and start singing." They looked at Lo and did what she asked, each of them started singing a different song. "Biiitttcchh y'all had sex?"

"Girl we fucked that wasn't sex. I'm talking missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style you name. Y'all she even had both my legs behind my head and messed my shit up, she had me walking like Bambi the next day." I had to fan myself, just thinking about that night turned me on again. "I remember them days baby, mhmm." I snapped my neck so fast when my mom said that. "Momma what!"

"Girl you think you got that good good from yo dad side, please. I used to have men begging on they knees for me." My mouthed was open, Rihanna and Lo was just cracking up. "Okay miss Carol, I see you. But Cookie y'all did anal? Now that hits different, I'm telling you. You and Bey have to try it."

"They make toys for that. Wouldn't a strap on hurt?"

"No miss Carol they don't use toys. Bey packing an anaconda between them legs girl."

"Pause...Nika it's that big!" I nodded, "Chile...I see why you pregnant." I pushed her playfully, "to answer your questions Lo no, we haven't tried it. I'm not with that babes it's not for me. Now can we continue this conversation later so these babies can stop singing they ABC's." I pulled Octavia's hands away from her ear, Lo did the same with her kids. "Y'all are a trip, Onika baby you have a crazy dynamic of friends."

"They're a handful but I love them." Lo blew me a kiss and Rihanna kissed my cheeks. For some odd reason I had an urge to take a picture with my mother, I took my camera out scooter over to her. We snapped a quick photo and I sent it to her phone.

She cupped my face in her hand and squeezed my face, I giggle. It feels pretty nice actually, I'm still skeptical about bringing her back in my life but I'm liking it so far. I guess your never too old to build a bond with your parent.

Now that don't mean I want to see my bitch of a father, he could be dead for all I care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 3.1K 21
A new book idk where I'm going with this but we going it's a BeyNika book
29K 1.8K 17
HONEY THE DON A MAFIA "QUEEN" G!P I think..? ~ yana made this...
28.8K 1.3K 33
Beyoncé and Nicki (better known as Beynika to the world) are happily married and has been for 8 years now! Beyoncé was so happy and content with her...
31K 1.1K 12
read & enjoy (g!p)