The Volturi King's Little Shi...

By user76431109

When the new girl arrives in Forks, the Cullens, including Bella, are immediately curious. However, she can o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

R. I. P.

6.8K 65 12
By user76431109

  I'm very sad to say that at 1:30pm today, my grandmother's dog Teddy (12), was put down due to possible pancreatic cancer. My dog Rocky (12) is also going to be put down on Friday at 2:30pm due to double lung cancer. I'm going to miss them both dearly and they take a piece of my heart with them. I'm grateful that they are no longer in pain and I'm grateful I was able to spend time with them in their final moments. I'm writing this as something to get a little off of my heavy heart. It will take some time to heal, but I know my family and I will be ok. I appreciate any prayers you all can give to the rest of my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 363 11
What if more vampires come to forks? π™ΉπšŠπšœπš™πšŽπš› πš‡ π™Ύπ™²β™‘οΈŽ (Twilight) I don't own the twilight saga I only own my OC's.
204K 5.5K 33
When Bella arrives in Forks, she notices a strange family. Everyone expects her to like one of the mysterious boys, but who is it that actually catch...
448K 13.7K 22
Carlisle has been searching for a mate his whole life, but thus far has not succeeded. With his family all mated and settling, he struggles to be aro...
66.2K 1.1K 17
What if there was another Cullen? What if she was mated to a Witch Twin? What if she hates Bella even more than Rosalie?