Test of Fate (DongFeng Fanfic...

Per yunxihan_

Bai Fengjiu uses her blood to seal an evil tiger spirit, causing irreparable damage to her spirit. She finds... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Special # 1
Special # 2
Special # 3
Special # 4
Special # 5 + Thank You!
New Book!

Chapter 34

4.7K 128 33
Per yunxihan_

Chapter 34

I like you

"Gungun we will be back in two weeks. Be good, alright? Listen to your Great Aunt." Fengjiu said as she gave Gungun a kiss on his forehead. "Be good," Donghua repeated before giving him a pat on the head. "Mother, Father, I will miss you. Have fun on your vacation." Gungun said sincerely as he gave each of his parents a hug. After a few more hugs and kisses, his parents finally left.

Gungun turned around and ran to his Great Aunt's Palace to go find his Uncle Ah Li. He stopped on the way when he saw his Great Auntie Bai Qian sitting with his Great Uncle Yehua. Gungun was reluctant but he still went to them because of a question he couldn't get out of his head. He was a bit scared to ask his father and mother, not because he was afraid of them, but because he was afraid it would make them sad. His best choice was his Great Aunt.

"Gungun greets Great Uncle and Great Aunt." Bai Qian smiled at him motioning for him to rise. "What brings you here Gungun? Are you looking for Ah Li?" Gungun shook his head. "Great Aunt, I have something I'm curious about." Bai Qian suddenly looked at Gungun with interest. "What is it? You Great Aunt will tell you anything you want to know!"

"I'll leave you two to talk," Yehua said as he rose up to give Bai Qian a quick kiss before leaving. "What is it?" Bai Qian asked as she let Gungun sit beside her. Gungun was mischievous like his mother, but he was also a lot like his father with his silver hair and expressions.

Gungun hesitated before asking, "Great Auntie, why is father... so overprotective of mother?" Bai Qian was surprised by his question. Of all questions, she never expected that. "Every time mother is hurt or sick, he always looks frightened and calls for Great Uncle Zheyan even though it's a small wound or a minor sickness."

Bai Qian sighed before patting Gungun on the head. "You're quite observant..." Gungun shook his head. "It happens all the time, and it happened again last night. I am just worried..." Bai Qian only felt proud of Gungun's observant nature.

"Alright, I will tell you why your father is like that." Gungun looked at her eagerly as he clasped his tiny hands together. Bai Qian looked at Fengjiu's twinkling star in the sky, "Gungun have you read about the Stone of Three Lives?"

Gungun nodded, "It's where fated people's names are written, isn't it? Bai Qian laughed, "You're right!" Bai Qian looked at Gungun. "Tell me, who do you think your father's name is linked to?" Gungun didn't even hesitate, "My mother's!" He knew that his parents loved each other very much. Isn't that why they had him? Bai Qian smiled sadly, "You're right. But it wasn't always that way." Gungun was shocked. How could that be?

Bai Qian laughed at Gungun's astonished face. "Haven't you read your history books? I'm pretty sure your parents' love story is written there." Gungun shook his head. "Your father used to be the Heavenly Emperor. It was his responsibility to protect all of the realms." Gungun nodded, this was something he already knew.

"Before your father became the Heavenly Emperor, there was lots of chaos and war. He always had to fight in war, and he had many enemies, so he didn't want a weakness." Bai Qian paused letting Gungun absorb it all. Gungun was a smart boy, so he realized where his great aunt was going with the story. "Did he... Did father do something to the rock?"

Bai Qian was delighted with Gungun's intelligence. "Yes, your father did something to the rock." Gungun looked at Bai Qian doubtfully, "What did he do?" Bai Qian caressed Gungun's hair to comfort him. "This was a long time ago. Your father didn't know what love was or think it was important, so he removed his name from the rock." Gungun stared at Bai Qian shocked. "My father did that?!"

Bai Qian nodded, "Yes. Because he erased his name from the rock, he had no weaknesses. He was able to reunite all the realms and become the powerful Heavenly Emperor that maintained peace." Gungun was shocked! He never expected his father had erased his name from the Stone of Three Lives. "But what about mother? Who was her name connected to?"

Bai Qian looked at Gungun with a sad smile. "Your mother's name was originally connected to your father's before he erased it. After that, her name was connected to someone called Wenchang Dijun." Gungun could not accept this! His mother was his father's and no one else's! Bai Qian looked at Gungun's angry eyes and laughed. "I'm not yet finished. Don't get ahead of yourself." Gungun finally calmed down and listened to his great aunt.

"Your mother met your father many years later, and she fell in love with him." Bai Qian narrated as she looked at Gungun. "What about father? Did he fall in love with mother?" Bai Qian looked at the sky with a pensive expression. "Your father... Always pushed your mother away. They went through a lot before your mother found out that your father has no fate in love, because-" "Because father removed his name from the rock?" Gungun asked incredulously. Bai Qian laughed at his expression before nodding. "Yes, so your father pushed your mother away for a long time. If he persisted with their relationship, it would chaos to all the realms."

Gungun nodded, but asked again, "Great aunt you didn't answer my question." Bai Qian gave a start when she realized Gungun was right. "Nobody knew about it back then, but it seems your father had loved your mother for a very long time as well." Gungun was satisfied as he looked at Bai Qian to continue. "One day... Your mother got injured very badly, but your father didn't know." Gungun looked at his aunt with furrowed eyebrows. "Your mother... was going to meet her fated calamity." Bai Qian said softly. Gungun looked at her with wide eyes. Fated Calamity? My mother?

Bai Qian saw Gungun's nervous expression, and comforted him, "Your mother is still here, isn't she?" This made him calm down. "Your mother asked your father to marry her for a short time. They wouldn't be defying the heavens right? If they didn't stay together? So, your father agreed." Gungun saw his great aunt's sad expression and felt a bit nervous. "And then?"

"Your mother... turned into dust in your father's arms. He witnessed it himself." Bai Qian reluctantly admitted. Gungun was intelligent enough to understand her. "Mother really met her fated calamity?" He asked shocked. Bai Qian smiled at Gungun before shaking her head, "No. Your mother and father was going through a trial, although both of them didn't know at that time." Bai Qian paused before continuing, "Your father was devastated when your mother disappeared. He cried a lot." Gungun was shocked to hear that his father had cried. He couldn't imagine his father shedding tears for anything, but he would believe it if it was for his mother.

"I honestly didn't believe your father loved your mother, but when I saw him after your mother disappeared... I knew... He must love your mother a lot." Bai Qian admitted. Gungun looked at her, "How did mother come back?" Bai Qian smiled and patted his head softly. "She had to sleep for 3,000 years before she was able to go back to your father. Their names were linked together again once they passed the test of fate." Bai Qian looked at Gungun before asking, "You asked me why your father is very overprotective?" Gungun nodded. "He lived without her for 3,000 years. He had many regrets. He also had no idea about your mother's injury before she disappeared, so he felt guilty for not protecting her."

Gungun was suddenly enlightened, "Father is afraid mother would have some injury he doesn't know about?" Bai Qian smiled, "That's probably it. Your father is afraid that your mother will get hurt again, so he protects her even from the smallest things. So Gungun, I hope you understand why your father is like that." Gungun nodded, determined to help his father protect his mother. "Thank you, Great Aunt! I will now go and look for Uncle Ah Li." Bai Qian smiled at the retreating figure of Gungun.

*****

Fengjiu and Donghua arrived in the Holy Blue Sea. They spent the day walking around the Peach Blossom garden, planting new crops, and other idle things. Donghua caught Fengjiu as she giggled trying to run away. They were playing hide and seek just then and Fengjiu thought it was a great idea to use an invisibility spell. Of course, Donghua saw through it but pretended not to. He watched his wife giggle happily as she tried to hide from him. When he finally caught her, Fengjiu still kept struggling.

Donghua held her firmly and leaned down to ask, "Do you want a present?" Fengjiu paused at his words. I love presents! She immediately looked up to nod. Donghua smiled, "What do you like?" He was actually serious! He felt like he hasn't given Fengjiu anything these past years besides a ring. It was time he gave her a gift.

Fengjiu furrowed her eyebrows to think about it. She wrapped her arms around Donghua's neck and gave him a sweet kiss. "Will you give me anything I like?" Donghua didn't hesitate to nod. Fengjiu smiled sweetly. "I like... I like..." She paused before motioning Donghua to come closer so she can whisper to his ear.

Donghua obediently lowered his head. Fengjiu pressed a kiss to his cheek, "I like you Donghua!" Donghua gave a start. She likes me?

A wide grin made its way to his face as he lifted Fengjiu and twirled her around. The Holy Blue Sea was filled with her sweet giggles and Donghua's own laughter. It was like the time when they just got married all those years ago.

*****

Donghua was carrying Fengjiu before he gently laid her on the bed. He laid down next to her and pulled her to his embrace. Fengjiu stared at his handsome face and suddenly remembered how patient he was when she was pregnant. He never once got mad at her when she had a tantrum, and he always took care of her and did whatever she asked. Staring at her husband's face made her heart clench a little.

Donghua looked at Fengjiu's eyes that were getting teary. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Fengjiu shook her head and buried her head to his chest. "No... Donghua... I just thought that it's really great that you're my husband."

Donghua gave a start. He smiled before pressing a kiss to her head. Fengjiu expected him to keep kissing her but he actually pulled her closer to sleep. Fengjiu paused, she didn't expect that. Whenever they went to Holy Blue Sea, he would never leave her alone and take her until she lost her mind. Fengjiu looked up at Donghua's closed eyes doubtful. She gently pulled his hand making him entwine their fingers together. "Sleep," Donghua murmured to her without opening his eyes as he held her waist tighter.

Fengjiu drew his hand to her lips and kissed his fingers one by one. Donghua let her do as she wished without opening his eyes, but a smile was pushing its way to his mouth. "Donghua..." Fengjiu finally murmured. He didn't move but there was a smile on his lips.

"Donghua..." Fengjiu murmured again.

Donghua held her wandering fingers still and pulled her back to his arms. "Be good. Go to sleep."

Fengjiu realized there must be something wrong! She looked up at Donghua with furrowed eyebrows until he finally opened his eyes to look at her. Fengjiu's fingers started moving again when he held her still. "Stop. Your body is still recovering. Your health is important."

Fengjiu finally understood what was wrong. She was sick the night before and Donghua wanted her to rest. Her heart clenched before she hugged him tighter. Donghua is the best husband ever.

Fengjiu's wandering fingers did not stop and Donghua was reluctant to release her as well. "Jiu'er..." He warned. Fengjiu's fingers went to rest on his well-defined chest. She gently stroked him and watched his reaction. She lowered her head to press kisses on his torso, then lower...

"Jiu'er that's enough!" Donghua's voice was hoarse as he tried to control the last vestiges of his self-control. "Donghua..." Fengjiu murmured. She didn't listen and traced the contours of his skin all the way down.

Donghua's expression was a mix of desire and suffering as he took Fengjiu's wicked ministrations. His whole body heated up as Fengjiu looked up at him with a smile.

His self-control practically evaporated when Fengjiu used her mouth. He immediately pulled her up and acted even wilder than she did.

Fengjiu learned what it truly meant to play with fire.

Author's Note: Hehehehehe Jiu'er wants her husband as much as he wants her ;))) Also did you like Gungun's interaction with his Great Aunt Bai Qian? So cute! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Anyways I'd like to thank you all for your unending support! I have also thought of a plot for my new fanfic, but it's still in the works~ Dongfeng is so cute as usual...

One chapter to go guys! Thank you all for your support! I love you all~ Stay safe and healthy <3

-Yunxi

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

15.1K 677 26
When Fengjiu goes into the Mortal realm for Dijun for the first time. The world is different from what we know. They persecute people who use magic...
106K 3.1K 52
What happens after Dong Hua and Xiao Bai get out from the chasm. This is a variation of the story in the 2nd book "The Pillow Book" in the Three Liv...
37.7K 1K 38
What happens after Fengjiu wakes up? This is the sweet, funny life of Donghua, Fengjiu and Gungun as they live happily ever after. Many appearances...
281K 7.8K 69
Feng jiu's love for Dong hua has never been a secret. She persevered through every trial and suffering, in hopes of getting his love. As hard as Don...