His Half & Half (Completed)

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete and edited. ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9🔞
Chapter 10🔞
Chapter 11🔞
Chapter 12🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15🔞
Chapter 16🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34🔞
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46🔞
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔞
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64🔞
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Thank you

Chapter 2

17.6K 360 30
By foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It's been four days since the new wolf phased, four days I haven't been allowed to leave the house. Paul and Jared are overprotective to say the least of me and they don't want this new wolf to hurt me. Because we don't know all I can and can't do yet.

"Paul!! I'm bored and I miss Emily! Please can I go see her?" I whine out at him as he sighs.

"I know Kitten and I am sorry! But we are telling him about you today and you should be able to meet him tomorrow and see Emily! I know you don't like it being locked inside. But I don't want him attacking you. You are too important to me and Jared and we want to keep you safe." Paul says with sad eyes. And with that I know I won't be seeing Emily today.

"Fine! But I want cookies!" I say with a pout as he chuckles. "What's his name?" I asked, looking at Jared.

"Embry." Jared says looking out the window. "Sam's here. Stay inside." He says with authority.

"You ain't my alpha!" I say all sassy, as Paul laughs, Jared rolls his eyes at me. "I will stay inside! Just for you Jar! If it makes you happy!" I say all sweet batting my eyelashes at him. He rolls his eyes at me, Paul just smirks at me. I sit on the couch for what feels like forever. But in reality it was only two hours when Jared came home. "Hey Jar! What are you doing, home?" I say/ask putting down my book I decided to read.

"Hey Kat! Get ready to go!" Jared says with a small smile. I look at him confused. "Embry wants to meet you." He says uneasy. I look at him again before getting up and going to grab my jacket. Walking the five minutes to Sam and Emily's place was quiet. "Kat... Please stay behind me and Paul." He says with pleading eyes.

"I will! Jar!" I say pulling him into a side hug. Walking inside the house to see Paul standing in between the kitchen and the living room. As there is a new member sitting at the table.

"Ok Embry... This is how it is going to work. Paul and Jared will stand in front of Katerina and I will be in front of you. You will smell her and she will smell you. And if you don't attack each other then we go from there." Sam says as Embry nods his head. Standing up and walking over to me. I put my arm out so he can smell me. This feels so weird.

"She smells like flowers and mint?" Embry says confused. "Do all vampires smell this good?" he says as we all laugh.

"No! And she is only half vampire." Paul says looking back at me and giving me a wink. "Ok Kitten it's your turn." Paul says and Embry sticks out his hand so I can smell him.

"I feel like a dog doing this!" I say as everyone laughs. I take a whiff of Embry. "I smell the fresh cut grass and peppermint." I say not the worst smell but not my favorite. Right now that is Paul... Pine and cinnamon. Reminds me of Christmas.

"So you're half vampire and half human?" Embry asks me looking me up and down, Jared smacks the back of his head and growls at him.

"Yeah! Well we think so!?! We haven't fully tested what I can and can't do yet." I say walking over to Emily and giving her a hug.

"What do you drink?" He asks, still looking at me confused with a hint of annoyance.

"Mostly vodka! But Paul and Jared have been hiding the bottles from me!" I say with as straight a face as I can make. As Paul, Jared and Sam start to laugh, Emily slap my arm. Embry shakes his head at me trying not to laugh. "I eat people food mostly, I do need to have blood once a week. But not that much." I say with a smile at him.

"What kind of blood?" He asks, looking at everyone.

"Animal. Harry goes hunting and drains it for her. So she does have to hurt any animals." Sam says with a smile at me.

"I don't feel right killing an animal and letting it sit there and rot when someone could use it to feed their family!" I say defending my choices as Emily puts an arm around me.

"So are you the reason I phased?" Embry says with anger as I take a step away from him pushing Emily behind me. Paul and Jared growl at him.

"No! She is not! There is a vampire that has been running around after here. We have been trying to get her but it's like she is playing a game with us. It is the same vampire that bit Katerina." Sam says with a hint of anger.

"Look Embry if you were to cut your hand open right now. Katerina would throw up and bolt outside. The smell of human blood makes her sick." Paul says with annoyance. I cover my noise and have wide eyes as Embry looks over at me.

"Please don't! I hate drinking blood and I already drank my share this week. Please don't make me do it again." I say still covering my noise. Embry looks at me wide eyed.

Two weeks... It's been two weeks since Alice told us my mate is in forks. Two weeks ago, and all I have wanted to do was run there and find her. I am no longer allowed to go hunting by myself for fear that I will run off to Forks and Bella will see me.

"Alice, you should have never told him that his mate was in forks. I mean look at him!" Emmett says, looking at me as I stand by the window.

"It's fine! I have waited this long, what's a few more...." I say when I realize I don't know that answer.

"I don't know for sure... But I think it will be a month or two." Alice says, looking at the flowers in front of her. Ok I can work with that.

"Have you checked on Bella?" Esme asks with concern in her voice for the human that has caused us problems.

"Yes! She is fine. Will not really, fine. She is having a hard time sleeping and does really eat that much. But she is alive. So there is that." Alice says with a sad smile. Rose rolls her eyes.

"Have you seen anymore on Alexander's mate?" Rose asks hopeful looking around Emmett to see Alice.

"Yes and No! Her name is Katerina, she is 18! She has a gift." Alice says with a smile. Rose smiles at her.

"What is her gift?" I ask, looking at Alice in surprise.

"She can bend the elements of earth. The last vision I had of her was her bringing back flowers that were dead." Alice says with a smile. I was shocked to say the least. I stood by the window thinking about Katerina and what she would be like. When I was broken from my thoughts when the phone rang. Yeah! Edward is calling. I roll my eyes as Carlisle goes to answer it.

I walk outside to clear my head. I am mad that I can't go to my mate. Knowing where she is killing me. "Alexander?" Emmett says coming outside. "You ok?" He asks, looking at me concerned.

"Yeah Emmett, I'm ok. I just wish I could go find her." I say with annoyance. "It sucks knowing she is out there and I can't go find her because of Bella!" I say picking up a rock and throwing it. Emmett nods his head at me.

"When we get back... Me and Rose will help you find her." Emmett says with a big ass grin. "You know Rose is looking forward to meeting her." He says with a chuckle.

"Thanks Emmett!" I say patting him on the back. "It means a lot to me!" I say walking back inside.

Little did they know that at that moment Alice was having a vision of Katerina.

"Come on Alexander!" Katerina say while pulling Alexander into a bedroom.

"Katerina! Really? Do I have too?" Alexander replies with a huff.

"Yes! He is your son too! You can change a diaper every once in a while!" Katerina yells at him, as they walk up to a crib to see a handsome little boy with rosie little cheeks and a heart beat.

"Hey little man!" Alexander says bending down to pick him up. "You ready to get your diaper changed?" Alexander asks as the baby boy coo's at him. "I'm sorry little man... Mommy is making me do this." Alexander says placing his son down on a changing table.

Alice comes out of th vision. "OH! my! She truely as a gift. I wonder how this will work out?" She whispers to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 2.4K 33
Elizabeth "Eli" Lahote is the younger sister of Paul Lahote. Eli lives with her mother in Tacoma, Washington while her brother stays with his father...
1.5M 32.8K 76
This story is complete and unedited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that sho...
1.2M 24.9K 75
This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show S...
305K 9.3K 35
NOT A BELLA LOVE STORY FFS READ THE BIOOO I love being a twin. It has always been so much fun having a birthday party to share with someone, always h...