Love Me Till The End

By WritesByMubashira

Small bunch of stories. 1) Paasbaan ( protector) ---completed 2) soul's--- ongoing More

paasbaan (protector)1
paasbaan 2
paasbaan 3❤️
paasbaan 4❤️
paasbaan 5❤️
paasbaan 7 💕
paasbaan 8💕
paasbaan 9💕
paasbaan 10💕
paasbaan 11💕
paasbaan 12💕
paasbaan 13💕
paasbaan 14💕
epilogue❤️❤️
soul's• 1
• 2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13

paasbaan 6💕

9.7K 452 20
By WritesByMubashira

Hanfaa and Hassan both were sitting on the rooftop after dinner.

They both were sitting side by side but with a good distance. Hanfaa handed a cup of coffee to Hassan. He took it with a polite smile and mutter thanks.

For few minutes there was silence. Hanfaa was looking at the sky and bright stars. She was lost in her own thoughts. But Hassan was looking at her with corner of his eyes while sipping his coffee. He was observing her features, her delicate hands which was holding mug.

Hanfaa was feeling his gaze but she ignore it. She was feeling nervous under his gaze. Her cheeks got red little because of shyness which was definately notice by Hassan. Hassan smirk in response.

"Hanfaa aapke gaal red kyu ho rahe hai?"
He asked her in mischievous tone.
Hanfaa averted her eyes from sky and looked at him. Her cheeks got more red by the time.

"Pata nahi.....lekin ab shuru karte hai main baat"
Hassan hummed in response and nodded.

"Toh pehle yeh bataye ke aapne do mahino tak mujhse baate kyu nahi ki?
Or ab achanak se aapko humare rishtey ko chance dena ka idea kaha se aa gaya?"

"Kuch misunderstandings thi Hanfaa isliye maine baat nahi kiya and rahi baat chance dene wali toh mai batao kaha se dimaag me baat aayi?"

Hassan smiled and remember when he thought to give a chance to their relationship. When she shook her head in negative Hassan answer her.

"Uhmmm..you know tum kal raat me muje cuddle kar rhi thi?? "

"What No way I didn't do anything"
Hanfaa shreik on her place and almost yell. She never cross her side on the bed. But what if she??
She imagine about their closeness which make her feel shy. She averted her eyes from him and looked down af her feet.

Hassan hold her hand and pull her little towards him. He held her chin from his forefinger and thumb , he make her looked up.

"Hanfaa"

"Hmm"

"Koi galat kaam thodi na kiyaa hai aapne ke nazar nahi mila rahi hai"

"I am sorry but today I will make pillow wall between us Ok"

"Hanfaa I am your husband yaar....acha chodo yeh sab"

"...tumko pata hai jab tum mere paas thi , toh mujhe acha laga , aisa ehsaas mujhe kabhi nahi hua , aisa sukoon mujhe bht saalo ke baad mila tha , call me selfish hanfaa but I want you to stay near me , to hold me like yesterday , I am sorry mujhe apne jazbaat sahi se kehne nahi aare hai lekin mai chahta hu ke tum mujhe samjho or iss rishte ko nibhao"

Her eyes were filled with tears, she didn't known why she was feeling emotional. She thought her life will be like this always but today there was no beyond for her happiness.
She sigh with satisfaction and smiled while looking at him.

Hassan looked at her facial expressions , first she was frowning and lost in her thoughts but later she smiled. Hassan grin widely and kissed her forehead.

"Lekin abhi bhi mujhe bhot kuch puchna hai Hassan"
She murmured and looked down shyly. She feel his head nod.

"Baba ne aapko mere badle paise kyu diye?"
She asked him the first question which is bothering her from last two months. She hate her father for selling her like a thing.

"Tumko woh hill ke paas wali land pata hai?"

"My father wants to build a school and hospital both there because there are alot of people who are deprived of education and medical facilities , they can't travel everyday for so long so that's what my father decided. But that land was under your father.
So father told me to go there and talk to your baba and buy that land. And I talked and discussed everything. It was final."

Flashback

Hassan father Mr Ahmed handover the check to Hassan after signing on it. Hassan took the check and left his father office without uttering any another word . But Hassan know his father very well. After the death of his mother Mr Ahmed was like this. He didn't talk with anyone if it is not related to work. 

Hassan parked the car near Hanfa father house. He wanted to give this check personally to him.

So here he was sitting in front of hanfaa father Mr Bilal. With out wasting any second he passed the check to him.
But Mr Bilal smirk and push the check towards him. Hassan frowned and looked at him.

"Mr Bilal don't waste my time , I am not like you. Take this and give me all properties papers NOW"
Hassan temper was increasing here and the men is sitting in front of him with a grin.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai Mr.Hassan thode derr ruk jaay"
Before Hassan say something a loud noise boom in the  hall. Hassan snap his head from where the voice came.
The men standing in front of him was none another his enemy .Aamir. he was smirking and walking towards them.
His Blood boil and his eyes were getting red. How he want to punch this men but he try to control his anger like everytime.

"Hello dear enemy"
Aamir came and sat in front of him beside Mr Bilal. Aamir smirk when he saw Hassan clenching his jaw

"What the hell are you doing here ?"
Hassan didn't know why this person is here at the same time when he came.
Hassan thought Mr Bilal knows him.

"Meri merzi mai kahi bhi Rahu or waise bhi yeh meri pyaari dost ka gahr hai" Aamir stood up from his place and left the hall with smirking face.
Hassan ignore him at looked at Mr Bilal.

"Mr Bilal what do you want?"
Hassan looked at Mr Bilal who was causally sitting on the sofa and sipping his alcohol.

"Maine apna iraada badal diya hai , mai woh zameen tumhe nahi de sakta"
Hassan walked towards him and grab his coller. Enough of this men.

"Or woh kyu?"
He pulled him by his collar which make Mr Bilal choke. He started coughing badly so he left him with a jerk. After few minutes Mr Bilal looked at Hassan again with a smirk.

"Because someone is giving more money for the land and you know How greedy I am"

"Who is that person?"
Some where in his mind only one person came in his mind. But he need to confirm that.

"Your friend no sorry but your enemy"
Bilal again filled his glass with alcohol and sat on the sofa.

"Kitne paise diye hai usne?" Hasan can easily left that land and buy from somewhere else. But firstly it was his father order and he can't deny it. However his father behave with him he still love him. Second, it is the best land to buy for build school and hospital because there is lack of education and medical facilities. And third the most important for him is , aamir ke samne woh haar nahi sakta or naahi kabhi haara hai.

"Tumse double" he reply calmly.
He didn't care about anything but money.

"Bring checkbook now"
Hassan dialled his body guard number and told him to bring the check book from his car.

"Ohh dear if you want that land , than you have to do one more thing because Your enemy was also ready to do that"
Mr Bilal smiled devishly , he was right. He will get more money because of their jaani dushmani.

"What?"

"Marry my daughter and take her away that bitch"

Hassan blink one Twice and thrice. Did he heard wrong ? He again ask him to repeat it. He stared him when he told him ' zameen toh tabhi milegi jab meri beti se shadi karoge or Aamir bhi usse shadi karne ko tayyar '

"Are you out of mind"
He roared loudly that make every maids flinch on their place.

"Go to the hell"
He spat and left the place immediately. Marriage. It is a huge concept for him. He didn't want to think about it. Not now. Definitely not.

' agar shadi karni bhi hui toh aise aadmi ki beti se toh mere kabhi nahi karunga KABHI BHI NAHI '

He shook his head from the thought.
But the problem is what he will tell to his father. Definitely he will say no.
But what about that land. No I am his son afterall. He can't take THIS decision. He mentally note to talk about this with his father at night.
*****

To be continue.....(flashback)
Please like and comment.
Thank you people's.🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 13.6K 51
Book 1 of compilation of short Muslim love stories. Some serious and some funny stories. Short stories: 1~ || Taqdeer - Destiny || (completed) 2~ |...
207K 8.7K 31
"ˢⁱᵗᵃᵃʳᵒⁿ ˢᵉ ᵃᵃᵍᵉ ʲᵃʰᵃⁿ ᵃᵘʳ ᵇʰⁱ ʰᵃⁱⁿ, ᵃᵇʰⁱ 𝘐𝘴𝘩𝘲 ᵏᵉ ⁱᵐᵗⁱʰᵃᵃⁿ ᵃᵘʳ ᵇʰⁱ ʰᵃⁱⁿ" ✨So Let the romance flow in Air, Don't know if we'll get our equal shar...
184K 9.2K 16
[]Short story collection Drum Rolls🎶🎶Here we go again [Mystical romance immersed with history and some spice of suspense] All you need to read in...
227K 13.7K 65
Doctors Series Mid-short love stories •1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Isaa And Mayrah• "You're to be cur...