A Siblings Bond

By Bubblespop2007

Molten's been acting strange since Bryan's been at the pizzeria. He'd be watching over Bryan, and whenever Br... More

Theory

The truth

1.1K 39 6
By Bubblespop2007

Lefty's POV
'I'm sorry, Bryan. I have to tell him the truth.' I thought. "Molten, Bryan IS Evan. He remembers everything, but he can't remember what animatronic you possess." I said. "I think it's when he hit his head on the concrete." Molten told me. Molten told to me that he wanted to tell Bryan that he knew. "Alright, let's go." I said. We got up, and we walked to where Bryan was at. "Bryan?" Molten asked. "Yeah? Did you guys want something?" Bryan asked. "Can we talk alone?" I asked. Bryan nodded, and we went somewhere. "I know you're Evan." Molten said. "I-I don't know you're talking about!" Bryan said. "Bryan, why would you lie to your brother?" Molten asked.

Bryan's POV
"Brother?" I asked. "It's me, Michael!" Molten said. "B-Brother?!" I asked. Molten nodded. I hugged him. Molten hugged me back. "I got you. Big brother's got you." Michael said. I nuzzled into his chest. "Lefty... Bryan and I will be here for a while." Molten said. Lefty nodded, and he left. We sat down, and I put my head on his chest. I then started crying. "Evan?" Michael asked. "I *hiccup* d-don't want to *hiccup* lose y-you. I'm a-afraid of what Spring *hiccup* trap will do to you!" I said. Molten held his hand under my chin, and he made me look at him. "Evan, you don't have to worry about me; I'll be fine." Molten told me. "Please, Mikey, I know what springtrap will do to you; he'll kill you!" I said.

Molten's POV
"I won't die." I said. Now I know I told him that, but I know that I will. Springtrap does have something planned for me. I smiled at him, and I hugged him. We slept for the rest of the day.

Lefty's POV
'Hmph, cute, but I gotta tell them that Bryan went home already.' I thought. "Guys, Bryan went home earlier, so, what now?" I asked. Rockstar Foxy suggested that we power off. "Fine." I said. We all went to our stages, and we powered off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 18 8
Most people and things I write about: Principal Teachers (any teacher) Jason (a boy from my school) Presley (a boy from my class) Police Securit...
26.9K 5.8K 34
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
111K 11.8K 70
TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023.12.09 2024.
33.3K 1.4K 27
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...