Sent To The Past (Interracial...

By KassandraVivu

What would you do when out of nowhere you were sent to the past?? and not like Martin Luther King Jr days. L... More

Chapter 1 What's happening?
Chapter 2 Oh Great!
Chapter 3 why Me?
Chapter 4 Strange
Chapter 5 I should what?
Chapter 6 This is happening
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
So here's the STITCH
CH.7 This World Has Gone Mad
CH.8 She wants War
Ch 9 This was Unexpected
CH. 10 What have I started?
CH. 11 Tut & I Partners
Ch. 12 she should be Queen
Ch. 13 We're Friends.
CH. 14 This went Strangely
Dear Dolls
Ch. 15 This is going to work
CH. 16 Things have come to a change
Chapter 17 But Why?
Ch. 18 How Bold
Ch. 19 First thing first
CH. 20 It's Her
CH. 21 She thinks she's smart
CH.22 Let's do it
CH. 23 Is Tut Okay?
CH. 24 Who's catching Feelings
CH.25 I'm Here Now
CH. 26 So she likes me right
Ch.27 No matter what
CH. 28 Keep her calm
CH. 29 Let's go
CH. 30 Come with me
CH. 31 Stunned and Speechless
CH. 32 We're going home
CH. 33 Finally, we're here
CH. 34 The Queen
CH. 35 She'll bring honor to us
CH. 36 Why can't we speak?
Watty Awards
CH. 37 Yes, I apologized
CH. 38 I kissed him and I liked it
CH. 39 As you are.
CH. 40 What's the plan?
CH. 41 This Mother is scary
CH. 42 Well, she's angry
CH. 43 Oh she mad now
CH.44 I'm not a bad person
CH. 45 We are doing what?
CH. 46 I got skills
CH. 47 Well, it's time to Rise up
CH. 48 What do you mean?
Announcement
CH. 49 So far so good?
CH. 50 The Long Journey
CH. 51 Yes, I asked
CH. 52 Sweet like Sugar
CH. 53 We are here.
CH. 54 Glad it happened
CH. 55 Better get use to it
CH. 56 I don't want to leave
CH. 57 It's going to happen
CH. 58 "You're Sweet"
CH. 59 Protect her at all cost
CH. 60 What just happened?
CH. 61 He's nothing
CH. 62 Fuck that Perv
CH.63 He tried it
CH. 64 I can't believe this
CH. 65 No time for this
CH. 66 How disappointing
CH. 67 "My mother could be dead."
CH. 68 The Next Day
CH. 69 He's got her?!
CH. 70 This is horrible
CH. 71 Come out and talk
CH. 73 You're going down
CH. 74 It worked!
CH. 75 Let's save her
CH. 76 Now for Death?
CH. 77 Payback hurts.
CH. 78 She wants to talk to him
CH. 79 Am I Wrong?
CH. 80, so this is it?
CH. 81 No Regrets
CH. 82 So it starts
CH. 83 it's what he deserved
CH. 84 "Are you really fine?"
CH. 85 Scary yet comforting
CH. 86 They came for me
CH. 87 Will she go or will she stay?
CH. 88 We get to stay together
CH. 89 Who wants to kill me?
CH. 90 Nervous but excited
CH. 91 "It's everything that you do."
CH.92 Preparations
CH. 93 It'll work
CH. 94 A whole new world

CH. 72 We got this

656 64 5
By KassandraVivu

CH. 72 We got this

(Amala POV)

The wall was cracking; we have been slamming the object towards the wall for a while now. I think we've done up to twenty times. The wall was almost knocked down, but I was getting tired, my strength was weakening, and I just couldn't make myself able to lift the object anymore.

I turned my attention; she was on the floor now. She kept reminding herself out loud to keep going, that she wanted to be reunited with Tut cousin again, but even she was tired now. Sweat was running down her body, just as I was sure it was running down mine.

We were both breathing hard, trying to catch our breath, and even though we were both weak right now. That still didn't change the fact that we were both trying to prepare ourselves to get ready to do this back again.

Bamming noises were coming from the other side of the wall, where I was sure Tut mother was.

"She's helping us. Come on, get up." I said.

I stood up, and so did she; we both made our way towards the wall with the object and started slamming the item on it again. The wall began to crumble.

"Wait, it's crumbling, let's move back." She said, and we took some steps back as the wall crumbled in front of us.

I covered my eyes with my hand as I didn't want anything flying from the wall and hitting me on the face or getting into my eyes.

When I didn't hear anything else crumbling, I lowered my hand and looked in front of me.

"Are you two okay?" A woman's voice said.

She was now seen. The dust from the walls breaking down was finally sustaining themselves, and I took in the appearance of the woman in front of me.

She was breathtaking; although she was stunning, she looked miserable. She looks tired as if everything has given up on her. She looked weak, even though she just manage to have the strength to help us knock down the wall. I had the urge to ask her to sit down.

"You're Tut's mother," I said.

The woman looked at me; she had a sad look on her face. The tragic look was something that would make anyone do a double-take.

It was a sad look that would make anyone hesitate if they wanted to continue, even asking or telling her anything.

"Yes." She said.

"I knew it," I said, not knowing what to say.

What is it that one person says when it comes to something like this?

"He's never stopped thinking about you; he doesn't even know if you're alive or dead. This will make him very happy, you two reuniting will make him very happy." I said to her.

Her eyes widened at that.

"Tut, he's alive?" She asked.

Silence filled the room.

"Yes, he is?" I was confused about why she asked that.

Wasn't she aware that her son was alive? When was the last time she's heard about her son?

"I didn't know; I was told he died." She said. She walked towards the other wall.

Placing her hand on it, she held herself up.

"Why, why torture me more. Why tell me that he died? What was the point of that? I was already held against my will and was unable to see my son. Why do that to me?" She said.

She was talking to herself, but we heard everything that was said.

I turned to look at Titum's girlfriend, who was staring at King Tut's mom with unshed tears.

"Mila, help me," I said to her.

"She was told that Tut was dead if I knew she was Tut mother. I would have told her that Tut was alive. I would have-" Mila started to say, but I cut her off gently.

"It's okay; it's okay. I know." I said to her.

"Let's go talk to her," I said.

Mila nodded her head, and we both made our way to King Tut's mom.

"Please, don't push yourself. You'll faint if you do." Mila said to King Tut's mother.

"Don't cry; you'll be reunited soon," I said.

I meant it; I was going to get them out of here.

I was going to get everyone that was trapped in rooms out of here.

This was something cruel; I knew people were evil in my time, but people were wicked as well at this time.

"We are going to get you to him," I said to her.

She turned to look at me.

"Do you mean that? Because I want to see my son again. The last time I saw him. He was this small." She said, bringing her hand up to show us how small Tut was.

"The last time I saw my son, he was in his seventh year of life." She said, and my heart fell.

"You will see him again, I promise. Is there anything you know about the areas of this place that can help us free the others and get out of here?" I asked her.

She stood up straight; I watch as she cracked her body.

"I do know, it's because I was locked in there was the reason why I couldn't do anything, but now I am not. It's time to get out and get the others who are trapped here out as well." She said.

I nodded my head, agreeing with her.

"We need to get that door to your room open; my door is different from yours as they went out of their way to make sure I can never leave, but your door is most likely different than mine." She said.

Mila and I both nodded our heads, knowing what she was getting at.

"Should we use the same item to break down the door?" Mila asked, and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, let's do that," I said.

"Wait, we've been trying to break down that wall for a while now, and no one has come. Are there guards guarding this area? Wherever this area is?" I asked Tut's mom.

"No, it's not guards. It's that man I am sure is guarding the area now, the one who took you away, Mila, and I am sure it's the same man who took you away as well." Tut mom said.

"Who is he exactly? He's different, and he can do things." I said.

"He is different, he can do things that others can't, and that bastard is lucky to have found someone like that to do his dirty work for him." Tut mother said.

"Do you know how he was able to come across someone like him? His looks and features remind me of someone." I said, remembering the man who is always with the Queen. I was sure that those two either were from the same area or might be related somehow.

My mind was bright as can be, and I wasn't one to brag, but I knew that my mind was telling me something.

"No, I have no idea how he was able to, but I'll tell you this, we have about an hour and thirty minutes to get everyone out of here. I can feel it." Tut mother said, and I nodded my head.

"Alright, let's break down the door then," I said as we went on to do that.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

So, what do you Dolls think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Do you Dolls think they'll be able to get out of there with no trouble?

What's that man's story? The one who took the other women and Amala? Amala seems to think there's something familiar about him.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Check out my PODCAST!!!!! Link in Bio

Subscribe to my personal YOUTUBE Link in BIO

Subscribe to Madam Hell YOUTUBE, link in bio, make sure to comment that I sent you! :)s

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

P.S Don't forget to check out my Podcast ( Link in Bio, follow my podcast)

And check out Madam Hell youtube channel, subscribe and say Kassandra sent you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.3K 27
[TW: This book may contain strong language. Initially published in 2017.] Is 4 years enough to forget the past? To recover? To be free again from the...
1.6K 240 31
What would you do if you met your soulmate when you were fourteen years old? What would you do if he was taken from you less than two years later? I...
11.3K 801 57
A Thousand year old Forest guardian has loved only one human woman but can never have her. She often slips away from him through death and there was...
4.2K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...