Parent Life With Bakugou!

By Masisseoyo

You thought the fighting villains was rough, but parenthood is definitely the toughest battle you've had. You... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten

Chapter Nine

11.4K 333 179
By Masisseoyo

You let out a yawn, covering your mouth with your hand as you pace around the kitchen. You're grabbing all the lunches that you've made and packed. You grabbed drinks and more snacks for thee picnic that you and Bakugo planned for. You've just been so tired lately with taking care of the kids and carrying another baby. You're happy, but you'd love to have a break.

Nobuyuki is 7 years old and resembles his father so much, but the only small thing he got from you are the shape of your lips. Nobuyuki has Bakugo's spiky blonde hair and ruby red eyes. He even has Bakugo's quirk for the most part, but he can lift some objects with telekinesis although it's very small.

Your one year old daughter, Haruka is absolutely adorable, but destructive. She looks exactly like you and when I mean exactly, she's a lil mini you. Although she's a handful, her favorite parent is Bakugo and it's quite funny to see how excited she gets when she sees Bakugo's Quirk. Her little eyes just lighten up at the sight of his Quirk. She's probably hoping to have a Quirk like her father and older brother.

You are currently 5 months pregnant with a little boy and it's been a decent pregnancy for the most part. He's kicked more than Nobuyuki and Haruka combined, but he'll just be the more excited one of the three. Although you weren't expecting to have 3 kids while being married to Bakugo.

"Is everything packed?" Bakugo questioned, stepping into the kitchen. He has Haruka sitting on his shoulders and you smiled at the two of them. "The car is loaded and Nobuyuki is almost out of school."

"Everything is packed," you informed.

You walked over to Bakugo and he places Haruka on the floor, she clings to his leg. You wrap your arms around his neck and he places his hands on your waist, the two of you leaning closer to each other. You and Bakugo share a few, quick kisses, but the very last kiss is longer and filled with love. You chuckled when he presses a quick kiss to your cheek and lips once more.

"I love you, Katsuki," you said, smiling at your husband. "Thank you for taking the day off."

"I love you too," Bakugo said, his words making you feel all warm and mushy inside. "I don't think the others have the day off, but I know they're on call."

"It'll be Haruka's first time meeting everyone else," you stated, Bakugo let out a hum. "And I don't think the others know that I'm pregnant, right?"

Bakugo shook his head, holding you closer while Haruka still clings to his leg. "We've been out of the country for almost two years and I didn't keep in contact with fucking anyone while we were away. Maybe Kirishima from here and there, but not really."

You and your family had traveled to America to see what it's like in the States and because Bakugo was offered to see what it's like to be a hero there. You guys had stayed in the States for at least two years. It was a bit difficult because you didn't speak English nor did Nobuyuki, but Bakugo was able to understand and speak it well. You weren't surprised that Bakugo was able to do that.

Bakugo had to teach you and Nobuyuki English, but you weren't really able to grasp it that well like Nobuyuki. You felt left out and out of place in the States, but you didn't tell Bakugo about that at all because you were there to help support him and be there for him.

You gave birth to Haruka in the States and so she's considered an American citizen, but she's Japanese. It'll be funny to explain to her friends about her birth place. You weren't expecting to get pregnant again while in the States. The baby you're carrying was definitely a surprise to you and Bakugo because you were on the pill at the time. Nonetheless, you and Bakugo were still happy about having another baby.

"If you'd like, we can always have another kid," you suggested, winking at Bakugo. "We're in our mid-thirties, Katsuki."

"I think three is a good number," Bakugo chuckled, shaking his head. "Haruka and Tamaki aren't even three years apart."

You raised your eyebrow. "Tamaki? Is that our son's name?"

"It'll fit him."

"Let's hope it does," you laughed.

You and Bakugo shared another long kiss, but sadly Haruka is getting impatient and she starts to hit Bakugo's legs with her tiny hands. You and Bakugo laughed, pulling away from each other and he picks her up, holding her in one arm.

"We should get going," you said.

Bakugo nods his head and you grabbed the basket that you put all the packed food and drinks in. You and Bakugo walk out of the kitchen and out of the house, to the parked car in the drive way. Bakugo puts Haruka on the ground and she holds your hand, watching her father take the things from you and put them into the car.

You put Haruka into the car, making sure she's buckled in while Bakugo is in his seat waiting for you. When you are finished with Haruka, you go to your seat and sit down, Bakugo starting the car. Bakugo has one hand on the wheel and the other on your leg, driving with one hand as the two of you listen to Haruka babbling in the back.

"She's going to be quite the talker, you know," you laughed, glancing at her over your shoulder. "She's going be so cute when she grows up, Katsuki! Oh, I'm sure our boys will be so handsome too. I can't wait for them all to grow up."

"I fuckin' don't," Bakugo scoffed, shaking his head. "They're gonna grow so fucking fast. They're gonna be in their teens in a blink of an eye while we'll be old as hell."

"You don't want to see them become great heroes?" You questioned, a smirk on your lips.

Bakugo stayed quiet, a pout on his lips and you knew he wants to see them get stronger and stronger. He probably wants to help train them and teach them all he knows about being a hero.

***

"[NAME]?!"

You and Bakugo walk to the park where the picnic is and you smiled sheepishly. Nobuyuki runs ahead while you, Bakugo, and Haruka are walking towards everyone. Haruka is resting on Bakugo's shoulders and she's having fun tugging out Bakugo's hair.

Uraraka, Ashido, Asui, Yaoyorozo, Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Iida are all there. Most of them stare at you with wide eyes, all of them seeing your swollen stomach since you're wearing a small, dress because dresses are comfortable when you're pregnant. Nobuyuki greeted all of them, but none of them could take your eyes off of you.

"How's it going, guys?" You asked, Bakugo's hand settling on your waist.

"You're pregnant!" Uraraka yells, her eyes wide.

"Obviously, Round Face!" Bakugo barks, not liking how blunt Uraraka. He calms down and take Haruka off of his shoulders, holding her in his arms. "This is Bakugo Haruka, the middle child."

"She's so cute!" The girls squeal.

"How long have you been pregnant?" Todoroki questions, his eyes glancing at Haruka then to you.

"5 months," you answer, your friends nodded their heads. "Haruka was born in the states and we decided to come back to Japan to have Tamaki and we want to stay in Japan."

"America was fucking wild," Bakugo stated, shaking his head at the memories of America. "So much fucking crime every. I couldn't even take one fucking break."

You nodded your head. "Yeah. Plus Nobuyuki feels at home here in Japan which is good. We should set up so we can all relax."

Everyone helped set up the picnic by setting the outdoor picnic tables and placing the blanket on it before placing the food. Nobuyuki was running around with Kaminari and Kirishima just to keep the boy busy while Haruka is walking around, the boys cautious of her abouts.

You sat down, holding your swollen belly as Ashido sits next to you and Uraraka on the other side. Yaoyorozu, Asui, and Midoriya sit across the two of you. The rest of the guys go to play with Nobuyuki and Haruka. You let out a yawn, covering your mouth and you took a sip from a water bottle.

"How's everything going for you?" Midoriya questioned, a kind smile on his lips.

"Good!" You answered, nodding your head. "Nobuyuki is making friends at sxhool and Haruka is attached to Bakugo's hip. Tamaki is just being a little kicker."

"I think Midoriya meant about you, [Name]," Uraraka stated, placing a hand on top of yours on the table. "You look so drained."

You stopped smiling, gazing at your friends and seeing the concerned look on their features. "I'm doing okay for the most part. I didn't really feel like I fit in in America and learning English was hard for me, but I put up with it to support Katsuki. It's a little difficult to clean the house, take care of Haruka, and make sure that my health and the baby's health is okay."

"Have you tried talking to Bakugo about him taking days off?" Ashido asked.

"He's going to take next month off to help me in the house and train Nobuyuki too," you explained, a smile growing back on your face. "Katsuki is doing his best as a father, husband, and a hero too."

"We can always help you too," Yaoyorozu offered, giving you a kind smile.

"Thank you," you said, your eyes went to Bakugo. You watch your husband play with your oldest son and middle daughter, he has a smile on his face. "I think we're going to be okay and we'll figure things out."

"That's good," Asui commented.

"I think having a family changed him," Midoriya voiced, watching Bakugo and the others.

You kept a smile on your face, seeing the happy smiles on Nobuyuki's and Haruka's features as their father plays with them. "I think it did too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.1K 16
"I know that! And stop it, you sound like my father.." "Why not? Maybe someday you'll be a nice mother" -πš’πš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ 𝚈/πš— πšŠπš—πš π™±πšŠπš”πšžπšπš˜πšž...
167K 5.9K 14
ββ„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑠𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ 𝑦𝑒𝑑?❞ βπ‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑑*π‘šπ‘› π‘‘π‘’π‘˜π‘’.❞ ...
136K 4.3K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...
436K 17.2K 37
"How do you even change a diaper?" A story in which everything can change in an instant. "Why the hell are you asking me!? I don't know either!" bak...