Parent Life With Bakugou!

By Masisseoyo

You thought the fighting villains was rough, but parenthood is definitely the toughest battle you've had. You... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Eight

11.3K 338 147
By Masisseoyo

Bakugo closed the front door, resting his head against the door and you're settled on the couch. He placed you on the couch while Nobuyuki runs over to you with tears in his eyes and he throws himself onto you. You ran your hand through Nobuyuki's blonde hair and the boy cries in your chest. You looked over to see Jiro standing there and she looks at you in concern. Though that wasn't your biggest worry. Your biggest worry at the moment is Bakugo.

You could see him standing at the front door still and his back is still facing you. You could only imagine he takes this nice and slow before he starts rising his voice at you. Nobuyuki is here and he understands most of the things you and Bakugo say. You don't want Nobuyuku to see the two of you raising your voices at each other.

Bakugo looks over his shoulder, his gaze locking onto yours. You were expecting him to look at you with anger in his eyes, but the emotion in his eyes are calm or that's what you see. You glanced over at Jiro and it seems she read your mind because she walks over to you to grab Nobuyuki.

"Can you guys go for a walk please?" You asked, gazing at your friend and son.

"Sure thing, [Name]," Jiro said.

Jiro holds Nobuyuki's hand and she walks to the front door while Nobuyuki looks at you in concern still. He doesn't complain about going along with Jiro, but you could see it in his eyes that he wants to stay. Bakugo steps away from the front door, but he doesn't look away from you at all. You could see that you're in a shit load of trouble with him.

Jiro and Nobuyuki walk out the house and when the door closes behind them, all hell breaks loose. You weren't expecting Bakugo to get so heated that smoke rise from the palm of his hands. You could hear the tiny explosions coming from his hands and you knew his anger wasn't really directed at you sort of. He was more so angry at himself for having you get hurt.

"Why the fuck did you engage him!" Bakugo yelled, raising his voice.

"I wanted to help you guys!" You yelled back. The familiar sting in your eyes rose and Bakugo stood on the other side of the coffee table. "I thought that I would be able to put at least some damage into him to make it a little easier on you guys!"

At this point, you and Bakugo are just raising your voices. The anger is taking over you and Bakugo that you are somewhat barely hearing what he is saying and he's the same. You fear that either one of you are going to regret saying something bad about the other and you know that Bakugo is just simply looking out for you. He's not really upset at you, but more so concerned and worried for you.

"You should have not butt in! If you didn't then I wouldn't have to fucking worry about you being dead or alive or even being fucking targeted that dipshit villain!" Bakugo yelled, you could see the white in his knuckles from how tight he's clenching his fists. "Do you have any idea how fucking concerned I was!"

"Do you know how concerned I was!" You yelled, standing up from the couch. "Fearing that Yuki would grow up without a fucking father! Fearing I would lose you during that fucking battle! Fearing that I would see your dead body on the ground as you tried to fucking save us all!"

Your body screamed at you to sit down and rest, but your anger and frustration is making you pursue. You stood in front of Bakugo, glaring at him and feeling your face burn in anger. You bumped his chest with your own, as if challenging him to continue with his reasoning to be upset because you weren't having it. You weren't about to let him get mad at you without hearing your own reasoning.

"I wanted to help you guys because I could tell you're struggling!" You cried, the tears rolling down your cheeks. You gripped his hero costume in your hands as you leaned your head against his chest. "I was so afraid of thinking you, Todoroki, and Midoriya were going to die and have All For One win. I was more afraid of the thought of you dead and leaving me by myself."

You almost stumbled, your legs giving out underneath you, but you were caught by Bakugo. He lifted you in his arms and held you close to him, your head next to his chest. You could hear how fast his heart is beating and when the silence takes over, your own heart is beating fast as well. You calmed down, letting Bakugo carry you in his arms and he walks over to the couch, sits down.

"[Name], honey, you think I wanted to see your dead body?" Bakugo asked, cradling you in his arms. "I was scared and I felt powerless when I watched All For One smash you into the ground. I felt as I couldn't save you and I'm labeled as the Number One Hero and yet I couldn't even save you from All For One."

"Katsuki," you mumbled.

"[Name], I-I felt weak," Bakugo croaked, his voice breaking. He didn't even let you see his features as he holds you close and his chin resting on top of your head. "I could barely even take him on! When he slammed you, I barely fucking saw straight. I could only see red and I was blinded by anger."

You snuggled more into Bakugo, hearing him sniffle and gasp as he cried, but you know he doesn't want you to see his features. You could only sit there in his arms, support him and hold him as he poured out his feelings to you. You stayed silent as he did this, wanting him to know that you there for him and that you have your own fears, but his are more important.

"I thought I was going to have to tell Nobuyuki that you didn't make it," Bakugo continued, letting out a sniffle. "I fucking love you, [Name]. I don't want to see my wife dead and leaving me and Nobuyuki behind." He squeezed you tighter. "You're literally my whole world and losing you I would like to avoid."

"I would like to avoid that too, Katsuki," you mumbled. You wrapped your arms around him and embraced him. "I love you too, baby and you're my whole world too."

You and Bakugo looked at the front door when you heard it open and Jiro with Nobuyuki step inside. You smiled at your little boy, watching him run towards you and Bakugo with tears in his eyes. He throws himself on you and climbs into your lap as you're still in Bakugo's lap. You heard Bakugo sniffle as Nobuyuki clings to your chest.

"I didn't hear yelling so I assume the two of you were done," Jiro stated, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry if you guys were having a heart to heart moment."

"It's okay," you said, smiling at the woman. "Thank you for watching Yuki, Jiro. You can go."

"Okay."

Jiro waves goodbye to you and the two Bakugos and she walks out of the front door. When the door closes, Nobyuki continues to cling to your chest and Bakugo gets more comfortable sitting on the couch, having two people in his lap. He rubs the top of Nobuyuki's head, a smile on his lips as he gazes at his son.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Nobuyuki cried. He looks up from your chest with tearful eyes and snot coming down his nose. "Are you okay!"

You and Bakugo glanced at each, the two of you having smiles on your faces and you gazed at Bakugo with love. His eyes are a little red from his crying and he seemed content after telling you his feelings. You figured that you two are good and there's a chance the two of you are going to talk more tonight about it.

"We're okay," Bakugo answered, ruffling Nobuyuki's explosive hair. "No need to worry about us."

"Okay," Nobuyuki cried.

He plants his face in your chest once more and you figured he has a thing with doing that. He never places his face on Bakugo's chest, but the reason could be that Bakugo's chest is hard and flat because he's a man. It's the only reason that comes to your mind and you don't mind it because Nobuyuki has been doing that since he turned one and you've breastfed him until he turned about 10 months. Even Bakugo likes putting his head on your chest.

"I think I'm going to take a break from the hero life," you announced, Bakugo's eyes widening. "Only because I don't want to be afraid of leaving Yuki behind and the battle against All For One really done me in. It was almost too much for me."

"You're going to actually retire?" Bakugo questioned.

You let out a hum, closing your eyes as you hugged Nobuyuki. "It's just a thought, but I don't mind actually doing it. I love fighting along side you, but-"

"You don't need to explain yourself, [Name]," Bakugo stated, running a hand through your hair. "It's your decision and I will support you. I fucking love it when I see you kickin' ass out there. It's one hell of a sight for me."

"You pervert," you whispered, shaking your head.

Bakugo laughed. "Not my fault I'm married to one of the most sexiest woman in the world." 

"Shut up," you laughed, your cheeks burning. "Well, I'll let you in on a little secret about you."

"About me?" Bakugo questioned, a smirk on his lips.

You nodded your head and beckoned for him to lean down. When Bakugo leaned down, his ear near your mouth and you leaned forward, your breath hitting his ear. "You know, I can't even look at other men because of you. Like the time at that party for heroes and Ryuji kept making me touch him, I kept thinking how your body is better."

"It should be better dammit!" Bakugo growled, playfully scowling at you. "And you shouldn't be thinking of other fucking men!"

You let out a laugh and placed a kiss on Bakugo's cheek. He grumbled and groaned, a little upset about what you mentioned of looking at other men, but at the same time he's happy about it because he's on your mind. He loves it when you compliment him on his body and he hopes that you'll do it more often because it makes him a little too happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

highway By BoB

Fanfiction

14.9K 717 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...
106K 2.5K 10
[Completed] You and your husband agreed to balance out your work lives and personal lives before having a child. Well, guess what? Your lives are c...
62.3K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...
56.4K 1.1K 16
"I know that! And stop it, you sound like my father.." "Why not? Maybe someday you'll be a nice mother" -𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞...