Parent Life With Bakugou!

By Masisseoyo

You thought the fighting villains was rough, but parenthood is definitely the toughest battle you've had. You... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Five

15.3K 389 194
By Masisseoyo

You and Bakugo laid on the futon, cuddling with each other. Your hands are holding onto his shirt while you rest your forehead against his chest. His arm rested in the crease of your waist and his other arm propping his head up. It's the second day of the vacation and it's been fantastic.

Your phone started to ring. Bakugo groaned in annoyance and you chuckled, reaching up with one arm to grab it, but Bakugo grabbed your hand before you could reach your phone. You whined, looking up to see Bakugo's sleeping expression.

"What if it's an emergency?" You asked, seeing him open his eyes.

He groaned again, letting go of your hand and he cages you in with his arms. He holds you close to his chest, grumbles and groans leaving his throat in annoyance. You grabbed your phone and answered the call, holding it to your ear.

"Hello?" You asked, leaning into Bakugo's warmth.

"[Name], I can't stop Yuki's crying," Mitsuki said. You could hear the tiredness in her voice and you felt bad. In the background you can hear Nobuyuki crying at the top of his lungs. "What should I do? We did everything you told us, but it's not working."

"Have you tried talking to him to fall asleep?" You questioned. Bakugo moved to lay on his back and you laid against his chest. "Or giving him his favorite baby food?"

"We have, but he keeps crying! I'm sorry to bother you while you're on vacation," Mitsuki said. "Is there anything else we can do to stop his crying?"

"I'm not sure-"

Bakugo grabbed your phone from your grasp and he put it against his ear. You looked at him in confusion, his hand resting on your waist while he gazed into your eyes. You weren't sure what he's going to do, but you didn't protest when he grabbed your phone. He probably has a plan and you know he heard his mother because you have the volume up.

"Put it on speaker," Bakugo ordered, this tone firm.

"You're on speaker," Mitsuki informed.

"Who's that flying across the city? It's Ground Zero on his way to kick your ass! He knows when you're causing trouble, stealing old woman's purses, and making a damn ruckus! He'll put your ass in jail right before he pumples your face in the ground! He's Ground Zero."

You smiled, listening to Bakugo sing his song that someone had made for him and it was released to the public. There's even a age appropriate version too because there's a few cuss words in the original version. You couldn't believe how accurate the song was of Bakugo too. It fits him perfectly.

You heard Nobuyuki's crying cease to nothing and you placed a hand on Bakugo's cheek, looking at him with love, admiration and grateful for him doing that. He isn't one to sing in front of others and even you, but you appreciate him doing that for you. You're glad to see how much Bakugo has matured from high school to now. He's done a good job though he still has a tendency to curse.

"Yuki's asleep. Nice job, Katsuki!" Mitsuki said, whispering. You could hear the relief in her tone. "I didn't want you two to pause your vacation because of me and your father couldn't stop Yuki's crying. Yuki's our little nephew-"

"Grandson," Bakugo corrected.

Mitsuki has a habit of calling Nobuyuki her nephew instead of grandchild or grandson and you don't correct her at all when she called you that one time because you find it funny and cute. Bakugo finds it a bit irritating.

"Grandson, of course! We should be able to handle him perfectly. Just getting used to a baby in the house though. It was years since Katsuki was a little baby, but that was a long time ago. Sometimes I can't believe he—"

"Katsuki!" You yelled, your husband ending the call. "That was rude!"

"She was going to bring up some dumb shit!" Bakugo argued, a scowl forming on his features. "It's embarrassing when she does that shit."

"That's how parents are, baby," you chuckled, a smile spreading on your lips. You laid down, looking up at Bakugo and he still has a hand on your waist, putting his weight on his elbow. "One day when Yuki has someone he cares about or we talk to his friends, we might bring up embarrassing things that we find cute, but Yuki finds embarrassing. It's just what we do."

"I'm not going to put Nobuyuki through that," Bakugo grumbled, resting on his side.

His body is facing you with his hand still on your waist and he used his other arm as a pillow. You turned to lay on your side, gazing at Bakugo and he had a slight frown on his features and you chuckled. You poked his nose, seeing his frown deepen and you laughed.

You moved closer to him and snuggled to him, your hands holding his shirt and you closed your eyes, deciding to take a nap. Bakugo arm wrapped around you, pulling you closer as if you already weren't. He rests his chin on the top of your head and you aren't sure if he's going to take a nap or not, but you like him being this close to you.

"Let's go to the beach," Bakugo said. "It's going to get hotter today."

"You want to go now?" You questioned.

"No." Bakugo hugged you tighter and you smiled.

***

"It's been a while since we've been to the beach," you stated, your feet touching the warm sand.

You and Bakugo walking around, looking for a spot to put your stuff while he carries the bag that has the blanket, towels, water, and food inside. You're carrying the umbrella and he's the one who's looking for a good spot. You noticed there's quite a few people around and you immediately look away from them when they notice you and your husband.

"I'm not going to sign any autographs at all," Bakugo hissed, seeing someone approaching him from the distance.

"Just do it and be nice," you chuckled, patting his arm.

When Bakugo finds a good spot, you stabbed the end of the beach umbrella into the sound while he puts the blanket on the sand. You stood there, gazing at the ocean while your hands on in the pocket of the hoodie. It's Bakugo's black hoodie with a skull on it.

"It's Ground Zero and Kinesis!"

You and Bakugo looked behind you to see a few people with their phones in their hands and smiles on their faces. You were a bit surprise that they mentioned you because you haven't been in action for a long time. You thought that they would want Bakugo's attention because he's the Number One Hero.

"Can we take a picture?" One of the boys asked, holding his phone out to you.

You glanced to Bakugo, seeing the disapproval look in his eyes and disgust. He doesn't want to do it, but he should so the fans don't keep having to believe he's rude despite being rude a few times.

You chuckled, throwing your arms around his neck and he looked at you in confusion while you flashed a charming smile at the fans. "Of course! But please know we are on vacation."

You posed while Bakugo just stood there with his arms crossed. You know he didn't want time to be taken out when he's spending it with you, but you want his fans a nicer side to him. The only time Bakugo would move is when to put his arm around your waist, but he still had a grumpy expression on his face.

"Kinesis is so pretty in person!"

"Ground Zero and Kinesis are a cute couple!"

"I know right! My ship is continuing to sail!"

"Didn't Kinesis have a child? She still looks good even after being pregnant."

The fans even asked for individual pictures as well and you weren't against it unlike Bakugo, but he didn't complain. He stood there with a scowl on his features and his arms crossed on his chest while the fans were doing selfies with him. You were having a blast while taking selfies because you would do random poses and different expressions.

"That's enough!" Bakugo yelled, his scowl deepening. "Leave us alone now!"

You chuckled, Bakugo wrappping his arms around you possessively and the fans walked away while they grumbled. You smiled, patting his cheek and when the fans left the two of you alone, he steps away from you.

"Damn, that was annoying," Bakugo commented, sitting down on the blanket.

You rolled your eyes playfully. "It's odd how the public knows about us."

"Like cockroaches, you know," Bakugo said, gritting his teeth. "When something new to gossip about is out, they're all over it."

"Don't be like that, Katsuki," you said. You reached down to grab the hem of the hoodie and you pulled it over your head, taking it off and placing it on the blanket. "Sometimes it's nice to receive— what are you doing?"

When you looked at Bakugo, he's holding out one of the towels and using it to block your body. When you looked around him, you noticed a few news reporters and people taking pictures. You smiled, seeing Bakugo glare at them over his shoulder.

"They aren't allowed to gawk at your body," Bakugo stated, continuing to glare at the media. "They aren't suppose to know how you take off a shirt."

"Katsuki, I think you're overreacting," you laughed, sitting on the blanket. "Now it's your turn to take off your shirt."

Bakugo dropped the towel, still looking over his shoulder and he takes off his shirt, placing it next to the hoodie. He sits down next to you, still glaring at the media.

"You're cute," you chuckled.

"I'm not—"

In the process of Bakugo turning his head towards you, you had sat up on your knees and kissed him on the lips. You wanted to get Bakugo's attention off of the media so he can enjoy being at the beach.

You pulled away first, seeing Bakugo eyes open and he looks at you a bit dazzled. "Let's enjoy our day at the beach, yeah?"

"Yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7.9K 24
โŒœ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐”๐€? โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„ ๐—•...
1.2M 34.9K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
389K 7.7K 63
(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) It seems you've fallen into the pit of Boku No Hero Academia. Who can we blame? Such powerful, cute, yet hot characters that...